Kidnapped by Monsters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Belesse pinned him, trapping his face between her thighs, the strength of them hidden under her wavering cloak, though he ate her out happily, cumming hands-free. It was as if he didn't even need that touch on his cocks anymore to get off, tentacles writhing, longer again, enough so that they could reach her breasts, groping and manhandling them. It only made Belesse climax all the harder on his muzzle, grinding the pleasurable, thick nub of her clit onto his nose as if she didn't know where else she would ever find the lure of such pleasure ever again.

But it was there, there for all of them to take, again and again, his cocks filling her when she wanted him to, her juices squirting over his muzzle right there and then, however, as he lapped deeply up into her pussy. Edward's tongue knew exactly what she needed and she climaxed again and again before she could not bear it anymore. Fucking him, she rode him, on top and grinding down onto the shaft closest to his nuts, while Damya and Mystique came by simply to adore him.

"Oh, your muscles..." They moaned, words mumbled and slurred into one another as if they were all just one great mixture of lust. "So strong... To think that we claimed you! Ours, us yours, yes... They were divine but we are true!"

They praised his muscles while Belesse rode his cock until Damya could not hold back. She took over riding him as Belesse slipped away, though Damya sat on top of him, not allowing him to get up, taking a cock into her pussy and her arsehole, all to show him her thick backside and wide hips. Her curves were even more on show than ever as she took him reverse cowgirl style, his tentacles plunging into pussies and arseholes, Mystique lifting her tail for him, everyone letting him know, very clearly, that every last part of their bodies was there for him.

*

His days passed in a way that he came to agree with and accept, learning more about them, how tumultuous their lives had been before they'd been transformed. But it was not a time, quite honestly, that any of them at all wanted to go back to, though conversation flowed around the fire, their wooden houses and other buildings coming together nicely. It seemed that fucking them gave every monster there, including the increasingly corrupted Edward, a new sense of life and vitality, something that they did not know that they could have had before.

He sank into Belesse's backside, cocks driving deep, though he did not know or care which hole he was fucking. All that mattered as Damya and Mystique watched on, bellies rounding out before their comfortable seats at the fire, was that Belesse moaned out his name, demanding his tentacles, how they swept up and around her, squeezing her tits, milking them, lactating so heavily that she could not help but squirt out everywhere.

"Ah... Yes... Harder... More... Use your hands... Yes, spank me, slap me!"

For the pursuit of kink was something that came well and truly in the arms of exploration too and they wanted it all, craving it more, whimpering, moaning, his hands connecting with her flesh. Her mostly concealed yet thick and round buttocks jiggled with the impact, her hole clenching on his cocks. The stallion rumbled.

"You like that..."

It was a statement rather than a question and Belesse's shrieking orgasm, letting go of all inhibitions told that tale well and truly, thrusting and thrusting, forgetting about his old life. The hook-like grip of it had been slipping from him more and more of late, but it was time, day by day, to forget what had been and look forward to what could be.

Teasing out new kinks, greedily digging his fingers into her backside, the flesh of it squashing softly around the digits. Her heat rose as he fucked her and spanked her, relishing in her thickness, though it was something that he would have to try soon with Damya too. Mystique was more enraptured with sucking on his tentacles, taking as many as she could down her throat as they squirmed and bulged through her skin.

Better, yes, so much better. He had to cling to that thought above all else, yet their relationship was not as one-sided anymore, even though they were larger than him. They praised his strength, but he took charge too, pinning Belesse with all the weight and might of his body, fucking her hard and fast, slamming into her pussy. He wanted her, he knew that, and it was better as the others crowded in around him too, letting his tentacles sink into all their holes at once, though Edward was quite often barely aware of what he was doing. All he knew was that he wanted to fuck them more and more, lusting for them more than anything else in the world, returning to something of his old self, the rampantly sexual man who had started fucking his sister and, well...the rest of that was history.

His true sexuality was not, in the end, something that could ever have been displayed with his sister, their village growing around them, though his women would soon give birth, he was sure, from the size of their stomachs. Then, he would need more, more to act like nannies, taking care of the little ones while he was elsewhere, fucking the monster women, over and over again. He could never have become corrupted back home with Charlotte looming and lurking over him the whole time, trying to dictate and control every little thing he did, not even wanting to fuck him anymore. Yet now the lack of sex was but a distant memory, sinking his tentacles into hot holes, tightly gripping their lengths, getting as much pleasure from that as they ploughed the monsters to screaming orgasm after orgasm.

It was needed, Edward rolling onto his back, smirking, cocks jutting up in the air. Somehow, they had come close to the edge of the cliff, though they didn't have any worry about something like that, not when they had each other to support, to keep away from any danger. No harm would come to them even as Edward hefted both Mystique and Damya up in the air, letting them hang there while he pounded them relentlessly with all his tentacles that he could stuff into them.

"Yes... Ohhh..."

That was Belesse, taking his cocks between her tits, letting a jet of his cum, coming so quickly, spurt over her face, giving her yet another facial. Though there was a growing relationship between all of them, they could only see what was to come between them all in good time, holes clenching around his tentacles, tightening, even as pleasure unlike anything that Edward had thought he was capable of feeling swept through him, practically knocking him off his hooves. Thankfully for him, he rarely had to be upright, not when he was fucking them, always down and close to the ground.

Damya gagged on his tentacle, though the bulge in her throat told the tale of how much she wanted to take down, her lust greater than the current physical capabilities of her body. Mystique was much the same, her belly as swollen as ever -- well, in fact, even more so. It bulged out and out with cum in her belly and the fruit of his loins in her womb, though he could not be sure if she'd given birth already. He only knew that he wanted to fuck her, to see her pregnancies progress, even to put multiple pregnancies in her at once.

Edward shuddered, caught up in wave after wave of bliss. Divine, that would be hot...

And it was knowing that it was, indeed, hot that let him know, right there and then, that all was right. Although things had changed, he would have to go along with that change -- and the funny thing was that Edward had already found his rightful place in the new world order, which had simply ended up being right where he belonged.

He barely noticed the four of them tipping over the edge of the cliff, his cocks jammed into Belesse's mouth, though he had more than enough tentacles to ensure that none of them came to any harm. The wind whistled by as Belesse clung to him with her many arms, groping and squeezing where they roamed more freely, though her intent was more focused on taking his shaft down her throat than anything else. He may have pulled back only to spray her face down with his cum, thick drops of seed flowing and drooling, but she wanted his dicks more than ever, the thrill of the situation everything that the monster woman had not even known she had needed.

Sometimes things just worked out that way. Sometimes, it was better to simply be Divine, without any number attached to it.

Exhilaration coursed through Edward, at the peak of his being, his coat pure black, eyes a deep blue, his tentacles mottled with grey and red, cracked and broken, though the skin of them was perfectly smooth. He passed his monsters around as if it was the most natural thing in the world, taking Mystique with crude lust, tentacles squirming around her tits, squeezing them, milk squirting from her nipples as her pregnancy progressed. He'd never thought about how kinky and hot lactation was before and he milked her as if it was his only goal there, taking advantage of her position, trusting him to keep her safe dangling from the cliff. The fox whimpered, cries muffled around his cock, a tentacle thrusting between her tits too even as she was squeezed, milk dribbling down her chest, soaking into her fur.

Damya fared no better -- if "better" was simply another factor of the ecstasy shared between all of them. She practically screamed as her pussy and arse were filled by two tentacles each, double penetrating both holes together, the barrier of flesh between her pussy and anal passage strained with so many over sensitive nerve endings. Her thick thighs and arse jiggled and bounced as she was brutally rocked and fucked in mid-air, forced, like her monster sisters, to entrust her wellbeing in more ways than one to Edward.

Where he had had to give up everything he was to them, it had come time for them too to deliver the same level of trust unto him. Or else they could never, not truly, be together, not as the breeding fuck harem that all envisioned, bringing their tribe into the new world and the new age.

He could never have been like that, not with his sister, his heart lifting as he looked down with something more than simple lust in his eyes, taking in Belesse, her lips parted. The bulge in her throat was obvious from his cock, his twelve-foot tentacles doing the best job they could of taking the others, seducing and pleasing them, regardless of which holes were being used at any one time. There was so much to do and experience and Edward dangled there, tail hanging, neighing and climaxing as he ground a second cock into Belesse's mouth. Of course, it was helped to wedge in there by a tentacle, as dextrous as having another hand, and Belesse took it eagerly, something in her pulling, wanting to do more, all for Edward.

The stallion that they had kidnapped, after all, had more than proven that there was more to him than being pinned and fucked. They did not stay there, hanging precariously from the cliff, but retired back to the growing village, several buildings up, lit by firelight, fire pits dug out so that they would be able to illuminate before acquiring generators and the like to ensure that they had electricity. Their home was shared between all four of them, large and open plan, though only the sleeping area was fully finished with a large, sunken bed that was a stuffed mattress piled high with woven blankets from natural fibres. That was on the first floor, but all four of them barely got up the stairs that they had all lovingly hammered into place themselves before tumbling, yet again, into a drunken sex pile. Yet all they were drunk on was passion for each other, Mystique taking chare as she backed Edward up against the wall.

"Yes... Oh, fuck... Yes, fuck me with your big breeding pole!" She shrieked, ears splayed, though she ground back deliriously on two cocks, stuffing her whore pussy full. "Yes, harder... Taaaake meeee!"

Edward had no choice, but he was as much an active participant there as anyone else, nickering as he spent himself in Mystique, adding to the bulge of lust in her belly already. It was hard to tell what bulges in her body were from cum and the rest from pregnancy, though she was progressing quickly, in that regard, yet again.

Damya took him, shoving him onto the bed and riding him, though thankfully it had been designed with her greater size and weight in mind. With two cocks stuffed her arsehole, three tentacles crammed into her pussy, stretching and straining her beyond what all of them had thought was possible, her cries echoing off the walls. Climax after climax wracked her, though he was not done yet as he rampantly fucked every one of them through the night, longing for nothing else but exactly what he was doing at that time.

There could be no better way for a breeding monster stud like him, not ever again.

Where he fell asleep with someone on his dicks, riding him, he woke again to his two cocks being pleased. When he blinked back to wakefulness, well rested and calm, the next morning, his vision was taken up by Belesse sucking on one shaft while Damya and Mystique shared the other between them, licking him as if he was something delicious, tongues pressing around the sensitive glands of the head. He groaned and laid back, hands back behind his head, the faintest of smirks on his lips.

It had been a long, long time since he'd woken up like that with Charlotte. Maybe not ever. Maybe that was why, in the end, things had had to change.

Such was his life as he took advantage of everything, lining up his women before what would become the central square of their little village, soon to expand. They all went over at the waist for him and he used his tentacles to gain a little height, standing on them where needed, stuffing them while he stood, bellowing out his lust.

Wordless cries echoed through the stronger, flourishing forest, more brilliant for them being there, those that he had fucked already with drooling cream-pies, dripping juices marking their thighs. Every woman grinned widely as they were fucked, whether he took their pussies, arseholes or both at once, though Edward devolved too quickly into a mass orgy with them once again, tentacles running rampant, sometimes feeling as if they were not connected to his body at all.

Everything he did pleased him, though their new town had developed into a thriving place, somewhere to bring more into, though he sensed them crowding their home already, peering in. For there were more outcasts than ever before and everyone needed some kind of home, regardless of just where that home was to, ultimately, lie.

He'd bring them in, working with his monster women to create the best life for them, even if rampant sex would be the key factor through it all. Where his sister had wanted to cull that for progress and politics, Edward had always understood that it was to be key in the new world order. Strangely, he was glad that they had kidnapped him.

He had a new home now.

The church had been erected, stained glass brought in, reverently placed, though the image was still being formed. When completed, however, it would depict them in all their glory, his two hard cocks, the monster women that he wanted to be with, until the end of his days. As if that was coming any time soon, not with the strength and vitality flowing through them, extending their lifespans.

He was where he was meant to be, grinning, standing proud, holes dripping with cum while his cocks sprung up, still erect. As much as he had already ploughed them, he still had it in him, ears pricked and a nicker on his lips.

"Who's next?"

Their world may not have been holy, but with Belesse kneeling to tenderly take his dicks between her tits once again, Edward wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere else.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Letting the Ape-Woman Through Pt. 01 Michelle's ape-woman transformations spiral...in NonHuman
Halloween Triple-Threat A werewolf, vampire and succubus visit our hero. Sex ensues.in NonHuman
My Girlfriend's Mom is a MILF! Mom's Awfully Tempting!in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Werewolf's Lust Wrestling with a werewolf femme is always erotic...in NonHuman
Valentine's Day Storm A worker is stuck with his tough female boss on Valentine's Day.in Romance
More Stories