Kidnapped by Monsters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take him."

He had barely been set down before all three of them took him in earnest, though it was Belesse who proudly claimed the spire of his cock. She flowed over him as he lay back over a log, his back beautifully arched, demonstrating the flexibility in his sexual prowess as he moaned out loud.

"Fuck... You're so...warm..."

He didn't know why he had expected anything different from her, though he could not speak entirely for what kind of relationship was developing between him and Belesse. On one hand, it felt wrong, on the other hand, it felt like the most natural course of events to try to thrust up, to spear his cock into her. A needy pussy was directed to sit on his muzzle and he squirmed only faintly before giving in. As conflicted as Edward was to leave the life and love of his sister behind, he could not and would not turn down any kind of sexual activity, lusting for it as much as the trio did.

That was why they were perfect together as he lustfully and hungrily ate out Damya's pussy. She ground down on him with groan after groan while Mystique was directed behind Belesse to take his second cock, the two women facing the same direction while they rode him, each straddling the equine. Mystique moaned louder than ever, but it was Belesse, the heat of her cunt, that Edward focused on, though that would later be to his surprise when he thought back over the encounter. It had brought so much there, to the moment at hand, though none of it was something that he could explain or understand. The horse was not even sure that he had to anymore.

His body felt strong and powerful, even as they dominated him -- if it was even that. It was hard for him to move with three huge women, bigger than he was by at least a head -- and shoulders too, in the case of Damya -- even though he'd thought he was tall enough. He didn't go without a pussy or arse to fill, though he was surprised that Belesse took the chance to spear his dick into her anal passage once she had climaxed on his cock.

The slickness of her pussy helped her grind his dick up into her backdoor entrance, her body still vaguely humanoid under the shifting, changing influence of her cape, moaning out loud, needing him. Oh, how much she needed him, the Divine One, though he would be One of Four when it came to them, their tribe that would breathe life and love back into the land. That was, of course, with a fair dose of heady bliss at their hands, watering the soil with their sexual fluids.

Things didn't work like they had used to, not anymore... More than ever before was required to bring life to the land.

They couldn't get enough of him, Edward only able to track the passage of time by his rumbling stomach, though Belesse took light and gentle care of him still. She was firm in ensuring the others backed off, from time to time, but she did not need him to rest up fully, not when he could keep both horse cocks hard even while he was sleeping, his body something that could be used even then. She took him the first night, riding him slowly while Damya and Mystique rested, snoring and slumbering in sexual exhaustion, cum leaking from all their holes.

"Yes... Fill me... Feel me..."

The stallion under her may have been exhausted, teetering on the brink between sleep and consciousness, but he was still able to fill her, his cocks pressing up inside her pussy and her arsehole even while he tried to get just a little bit of rest.

A little rest, just a little, for a breeding fuck stud like Edward did not need more than that. That had already been how he'd wanted to live his life and it was hard for him to feel at all concerned or worried about anything when things were panning out quite in the manner that he would have wanted them to otherwise. Only, he had thought that it would be the worshippers and his sister that he was plugging, repeatedly, with his dicks.

Did it really make any difference if that had changed? How much so?

Belesse caressed him, stroking his hide while his cocks twitched inside her, the stallion residing in a state of half-sleep where he was resting, but not quite enough. He was where he needed to be, a little bit, but not fully, snorting softly, his nostrils fluttering. Belesse's hands roamed, though that was something that he would get used to in time, how she tweaked his nipples too, her own beading with drops of milky moisture. She would not lactate properly unless her breasts were groped and massaged, openly milked, but that could come with dawn and the waking, lighter hours.

His cocks remained inside her all night long, filling her pussy and anal passage with spurt after spurt, his balls aching. Yet Edward was nowhere near spent come morning when the others awoke and demanded more from him.

"Ohhhh, yesss!"

Mystique got on all fours for him, taking both of his dicks into her pussy at once, though he'd already left one messy cream-pie in her cunt already. He slammed in again and again, entirely of his own will, though he tried to tell himself that he didn't have a choice. It was not as if he was pinned down as he fucked her doggystyle, seeming taller, his coat darker, though Edward didn't have time to pay attention to things like that. The huge vixen ground her thick arse and thighs back at him, demanding every stroke that he had to give her as he filled her with yet another load, shuddering lust coursing through him as he emptied his nuts into her achingly tight pussy.

Drawing out, he left the messiest, sloppiest cream-pie yet in the wake of his cock, spurting the last drops over her pussy and tail hole, her huge stomach rounding down where she was kept in a constant state of pregnancy. Dimly, he wondered what his offspring with her would look like, yet Damya was already there, demanding that he shove his dicks down her throat.

"Mmmph!"

The monstrous' woman lips stretched wider than he could have imagined, though he didn't think that it would take long for her to be able to suck down both of his throbbing cocks at once. She swallowed him down, her hands around his thighs, grabbing his arse, dragging him to her. Edward, however, was not going anywhere as he grunted and thrust, eyes closed, gripping her by the high pigtails, just to slam his prick down her throat again and again. The other slid up and over her head as she sucked down all that she could, the odd sensation of tightness growing in his nuts more and more as if they were overfilling themselves with seed. Maybe his virility was forced to increase as well as his libido, as high as it already was, now that he was with the kinky trio?

What Damya really wanted from him, as she hunkered down on her knees to get at the right height for him, was a facial, however, ropes of seed spurting over her head, covering her face. Slick ropes of cum sprayed her down, dripping from her nose, her lips, even though they were already parted so that she could get as much as possible into her gob as she could.

"Mmmm..."

She stuck her tongue out, catching what cum she could on it, tail lifting, though Belesse was there again, wanting her primary, the stallion that she had claimed from the Divine One. No more was he one of two, but one of four, building their own tribe, her arms shifting and moving constantly back and forth under her cloak in a soothing flicker of motion.

"Please... I need...rest...sleep..."

But that wasn't something that Belesse felt that she could afford Edward at that moment, her need rising, body aching with desire for him. She rolled her hips back at him as he perched weakly on a log, his head spinning with the dizzying height of his last orgasm, revealing her thick thighs. The cloak was not such a cloak, but a part of her drifting, spectral, monstrous figure, allowing him to grind his cocks over her thick backside, the wideness of her hips perking him back up again.

Edward groaned. Would it ever stop? He didn't know how to keep going, his balls throbbing. It didn't feel like he could cum again that many times before it was going to be too much for him, as much as he loathed even admitting that. Merely saying it out loud didn't seem right as he muttered and begged for a break, even though a much larger part of him wanted to keep going. After all, it was not as if sex had not been all that he'd wanted and lived for before anyway.

He wanted it, Belesse squeezing his cocks between her thighs, letting her warm flesh fold around them. Her body was there for him as much as his was for her and there was no denying that, not even in that heart throbbing, heart stopping moment. Even her backside, what had been hidden before, was round and thick, soft and fleshy, though her strength, personally, did not lie in muscle and brawn. That was something that was probably more Damya's forte, considering the multiple layers for fat that hid a lot with her, though her bulk showed it off just fine.

"Yesss..."

Belesse moaned, slipping into the moment as one of his cocks caught in her anal ring. She ground back onto it as the stallion weakly voiced yet another protest, though his body was not saying no. Neither was his mind, not fully, but that was all part of his training. They would not be quite as rampant in the future, though he would have to up his game if he wanted to keep fucking them. There was, however, a little help available to him...

"Bottoms up!"

Damya laughed raucously as she tipped Edward's head back, tipping a tincture of herbs down his throat. For she was more than a sex craving monster, after all, and herbalism and potions of natural produce were her forte, allowing her to make a mixture that would both raise his vitality and soothe aches from his muscles. Edward gasped, hacking and gagging on it, but it went down more easily than he could have expected. It was like getting a shot of caffeine, cumming instantly, filling Belesse's arse as his other cock spurted over her body. It had been crammed between her thighs and he trembled as he climaxed what felt like harder than ever before, her pussy squirting, messily painting him in a mixture of her juices too.

"Ohhh, yes! Yes, harder, Edward, take me!"

Belesse passionately cried out for him and Edward surged up with a ragged growl, bearing her onto all fours, though her arms braced her more easily, slamming both dicks into her holes. Why use only one, after all, when there were too? A victim of lust in that moment, the aphrodisiac laced tincture that he'd been fed coursed through him.

Sex, only sex. That was all that was needed even as the others clamoured around him, wanting their turn despite the craziness of the moment, how there was so very much going on, all at once. His cocks plunged into her tight holes, again and again, fucking her mindlessly, his coat a little darker all over again, his body changing, becoming something more suited to the will of the true monsters there.

Belesse's pussy rippled and massaged his cock, demonstrating excellent muscle control, yet he could not have stopped going, the corrupted stallion, once a man, breaking down, grunting, groaning, thrusting into her as if he didn't have a single care in the world left to him.

He had to do it, had to keep going, nothing else remaining to him, stroke after stroke disappearing into her tight body. With her pussy so tight, she could not help but squirt on his shaft, mind-numbing orgasms pulsing through her, Belesse riding the wave. It was a shame that she had to share him with the others, truly, but it was the way of it, the horse that had always been meant to be with them proving more than enough for all three.

In time, he would be even better.

*

Belesse was the only one of the three that had their wellbeing in mind, taking all out to gather food as they built a home, working with timber. Due to their size and strength, even in the heavily pregnant Mystique, they were able to do the job easily, though it was Edward's old woodworking skills that allowed him to aid more often with the finer nuances of technique. Brute force, after all, didn't get them everywhere.

Of course, he had to show them how to do things, letting them do most of the work, while he fucked one of them.

"Ah... Yes... The join..."

Edward moaned, thrusting, his cock stretching out Mystique's throat while the fox whimpered for more. Sadly, her jaws still had not learned to stretch widely enough to take both cocks down her throat at once, though it was something that she was working towards.

She slurped down his loads, cum pouring down her throat even as he tried to direct the others. It was hard though, harder than even both of his cocks as she moaned around him. The thick bulge of his length ploughing down her throat was obvious to anyone looking and Mystique rubbed it plaintively, obviously relishing in the girth of his meat, the size of him, the stud that they had needed in their midst, all to satisfy every last one of their needs and so much more.

Yet his cum had to go somewhere as the slutty, pregnant vixen gulped down more and more of his cum, her belly bloating out higher up than her pregnant stomach. It turned the bulge of her pregnancy into something more, her belly itself squishier on top of that, soft and pliable, the sort of flesh that one could sink their fingers deliciously into. All that cum inside her, as she swallowed kinky load after load, only taking a break every so often so that she could breathe, though she did not have to draw back all that far off his dig.

Her belly bloated, sloshing about, overfilled with cream, and, still, she kept going. For there was nothing more that she wanted from Edward as the horse gave in, thrusting, hammering into her throat, "forcing" her to take it as the stud horse gave in to his baser needs and instincts.

Edward didn't get much relief either out with Belesse, travelling, though he didn't have much of an idea of how far they went. She had a large basket in one hand, which he had shown her how to weave, and she held him to her, keeping his cocks both inside her pussy as she moved, her body milking load after load from him. She might have been gathering food for her tribe, fruits that were in season and more, but that did not mean that she could not make use of him and his body in the meantime.

His body ached for her, cocks throbbing, seed pouring into Belesse, though he was sometimes hardly aware of what was happening. She gathered food, feeding him on the way, though Edward had a vegetarian diet while the other three did not. It was one of the things that had become different, after the change, some bodies becoming unable to cope with certain products anymore. But she cared for him, letting him sink into the softness of her cloak-like body, the milky sweetness of her skin, breasts pressing around his head.

And if he hungered, there was always the chance to suck on her breasts, to drink down her sweet, sweet milk, splattering it down his chest when he sucked harder than he could handle. Yet he was becoming more and more adept at it, tail flicking proudly, his cocks harder than ever, though he had not yet noticed the changes in him. For, as he fucked them more, becoming slightly more accepting, his body was darker, no longer bay but pushing into black, lumps on his back showing where something was growing. But Edward would not have cared even if he'd known, for there was no longer any transformation in the world that could concern him after the first, the greatest of all.

"There, you see?"

Belesse stopped him, though he growled, pushing her back, his cocks sloppily bouncing and spraying cum between her thighs. Seed plastered her pussy and thighs, dripping down over her anal ring, though his eyes lifted for a moment as he plunged back into her, two cocks straining her pussy perfectly tight around him.

His home. No, his home, but where he had lived before, the campus. He had not been aware that they had travelled so far, yet he lost sense of time when he was fucking them, not keeping to a regular sleep cycle. Maybe they had not gone directly to their new home also, or merely been searching for the right spot, though...

"Unff... Belesse..."

He struggled with his words, eyes flicking between the monster woman and his old home. The people down there were happy and whole, prosperous, though Edward would not have said more so than when he'd been there. Yet the meaning behind Belesse bringing him there to see them could not be missed and it was with wonder in his eyes that he leaned down tenderly to kiss her, tongues tangling, her soft and gentle features revealed to him in her pale face at long last.

She cared for him, like the others did, and he responded to that, his back rumbling and shifting, though there was no pain as tentacles sprouted from his back. They were a foot long, wriggling back and forth, though they wanted more, so sensitive that he could barely manage to do anything with them there, grunting, crying out, fucking Belesse harder and harder until she forced him to stop.

Yet that was only so she could please him too, getting on her knees, his cocks squeezed between her massive tits, the soft folds of flesh the second-best home for his dicks, other than the holes of her body.

"Let it all out," she breathed, for she did not always have to be monstrous, being who she was, simply so, also. "You're here with us now. You will never again want for anything. All is well... Ohhh!"

Her sweet words were overruled by one of his cocks jamming into her mouth, though Belesse eagerly fed the other down too, letting her body soften around him so that she was more easily able to take him in and down. For that was all she wanted in pleasing him, in showing Edward that there was more for him out there other than the tribe that he had devoted so much of his time and energy to. Where his sister had not wanted to fuck him, had turned her sights to more regal and royal matters, even, he could be exactly as he was with them and there never again would be any need at all for him to worry about anything otherwise.

His body was there, slamming into her, spraying her face down with cum, though it could barely be seen against the milky white of her skin, her face so pure that it came at stark contrast to her cloak. Still, his cream could be seen, dripping down her cheek and the delicate line of her jaw, a darker shade than the purity of the monster that she was.

All seemed to happen more quickly after that, Edward accepting more and more his position there, being allowed to sleep alone sometimes, though the stallion was restless, back at the developing home, wanting them. He sought out Damya at night to plug her arse full of both of his cocks at once, the monstrous woman rolling a little in her sleep, just to make it easier for him.

"Ohhh, yeah, stud, that's the stuff... Fuck momma's arse real good..."

She lusted for him, but he left his cocks in her while he slept too, waking to Mystique's cunny bearing back in his face, though he could not help but wonder where Belesse was. He ate out the heavily pregnant fox, however, as if there was nothing at all else there to possibly take up his attention, his tongue delving into her pussy again and again. His cocks were still inside Damya, though she swapped them back and forth between her pussy and her arsehole, just for the sheer hell of it, lusting for variety as much as her kinky heart yearned for other things with Edward.

His tentacles grew a little more too as the days passed, slowly but surely, like the change of the seasons. Yet as they grew to four feet long, ten in total, in the end, he could use them to fill his harem as their bellies swelled with pregnancy, showing that they were sweetly fertile in different ways. That, of course, was no matter to him, knowing that his cream was virile and potent, but he swelled with a new kind of pride. Maybe being with them was not like his home, but better too, in a way. He didn't know where his home truly lay, but things felt better and stronger and more settled right there where he was, fucking and letting them suck him off, his muzzle quite often stained with their juices.