Kidnapped by My Domme Stepmother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What was that for?" I moaned at her. "I was clean!"

"That was for my amusement and fun. Never have I relished torturing a slave in my control as I am going to enjoy torturing you! Here." With that pronouncement, she tossed me a towel.

"Make sure you are completely dry before coming out of there." And she turned and exited the bathroom. It was very difficult to dry oneself thoroughly when your hands are bound together in steel.

"Now come over here and get on your knees!" The command was very sharp. Olivia had in her hands a metal leash, which she attached to my collar and some kind of whip, with multiple strands of leather attached to the end of the handle, which were fairly long.

"Now, you miserable little shit you think you were going to blackmail me with no consequences? I think not!" I realized that I was now going to get whipped by her.

"Please, Olivia--Mistress!!--I am sorry, I didn't mean anything by it! I would never have told anyone about you!" I begged profusely but it was clear it was going to fall on deaf ears. With that, she pushed my head to the floor and planted one of her boots firmly on my back near my neck and pushed me hard into the floor. The heel of her boot sank into my flesh and the pressure ground my face into the carpet.

"Oh, don't worry, I'll have mercy but only after I see you cry and cry and beg for it!"

With that, she struck the first blow, which while uncomfortable, did not hurt as much as I thought it would. But more blows came swiftly after and it soon became clear she was slowly ramping up the intensity. After a dozen blows, I was begging her to stop. She did not stop. The whip rained down all over my back and butt. After another dozen shots, I start to tear and cry in my begging for her to stop. And still she continued--and the intensity edged up some more. After what must have been another dozen, I was begging, pleading, crying, blubbering to get her to stop. She finally did.

"What do you say?" I worked hard to compose myself, with my embarrassment extended by crying and begging in front of a woman who until yesterday was simply my stepmother.

"Th-thank you." She snapped the whip once more and I yelled, realizing my error.

"Thank you, Mistress."

"That's better. And you look better to me, too, you're back and butt are a very nice shade of red, and quite warm to the touch." She gently rubbed her hand over my sore backside. "Just seeing you like this, naked, bound, prostrate, and thoroughly whipped is making my anger at you dissipate just a bit--and making me wet. I am sure that more--a lot more--of stepmother and stepson bonding time will get our relationship back on track!" She then laughed and laughed at her own joke before proceeding with me.

She forced me over to the bed and had me lie down on it, which I did gingerly because I was so sore on my back and butt. She then secured my legs to the bottom corners of the bed with locking chains, and then the same with my hands so that I was tightly bound down, almost immobile. I thought for a moment that I should fight back when she uncuffed my hands to secure them to the bed corners, but it thought it futile. My legs were still locked, she is taller and stronger than me, and had the advantage of being above me. I didn't know what to expect next, but I was utterly fearful! Turns out, with good reason.

"There, now, you are looking just fine! I think you need a different kind of punishment for what you tried to do to me." With that, Olivia set out a digital timer that we both could see and then she climbed onto the bed, her boots were still on as were her long leather gloves and her catsuit.

"Do you realize, my little bitch-slave--and you are little," she said while looking at my still very flaccid cock, "that I could easily end your life here and no one would know? Here, let's experiment...Ooh, I love the look of terror you are sporting on your face when I said that. Try to do that more often!" She then climbed onto me and sat on my chest, staring down at me with a look of contempt of a hot dominatrix shown in any porn video.

She just sat there at first, giggling occasionally. She then put her black gloved hand over my mouth and held it shut.

"It was your mouth that got you into trouble, you little bitch--you expressed thoughts that should have been left unexpressed. Let's see how you like it when I take away your ability to speak." Olivia pressed down hard on my face and mouth and I did not like it but it was not particularly uncomfortable. I mean, I could still breathe.

"Oh, that won't do." She now suddenly brought her other hand to my face and closed off my nose! I couldn't move and now I couldn't breathe! I didn't move at first because I assumed she would stop soon. She didn't! After about a minute I began to struggle for air, but Olivia just pressed down harder, squeezed harder to hold my head still if she could, and continued to cut off my air. After a minute and a half I was screaming into her gloved hand for release, my face felt flushed, and Olivia just looked at me as she held the power of life and death literally in her hands and grinned the most evil grin she had used to date. Finally, she relented and pulled back. I sucked in life-giving oxygen as fast as I could. Olivia just giggled above me! This evil bitch was trying to suffocate me and was just laughing about it!

"Ah, there we go! You see, Joel, whatever you're thinking right now should be focused on how you will keep me happy, so I don't snuff the life right out of you. But I sense you are going to need more of this to understand that. I suggest you prepare to take a deep breath." She scooted up a bit further, so that her bottom sat on my lungs, her thighs were on my sides tucked at my underarms, and then with both hands bore down hard again covering my mouth and nose with those black-gloved hands. I was terrified that she meant to go through with her threats!

I didn't struggle at first--I had recovered a bit while she had taunted me--but again within a minute the tightness in my chest was real as the oxygen I had taken in was being consumed. I tried to stay calm, to hold out, to not give her the satisfaction of my struggle. But no matter how long I held out, she just waited me out. Somewhere between one and half and two minutes I started to struggle once again for air. And as I approached the two-minute mark, I start to scream and thrash my head to escape her grip on my face. It availed me nothing, as she held me closed for several seconds more before releasing me from her gloved prison. Again, she laughed at her attempt to suffocate me. She did this several more times before I was so exhausted by it, so short of breath, that I begged and pleaded for her to stop.

"Please, please, please, Mistress! Please stop, I can't take anymore!" Olivia just looked at me with more contempt.

"All right, I'll grant you some relief since you begged so nicely--I do love hearing you beg; it's going to be feature of our new relationship--assuming the outcome of your 'kidnapping' ends as I hope it will. But, that doesn't mean we are done here. It's time to put your mouth to better use than what you have used it for so far." Olivia got off the bed and when over to her table and grabbed a bottle of water. After drinking nearly half of it, she walked back to me, holding the bottle.

"Open your mouth." I fully expected her to pour some in from the bottle. But no. She took a swig, leaned over and spit it into my mouth. I was grossed out but I was also thirsty, so I swallowed it and all the remaining water delivered the same way.

"Mistress, I could have drunk from the bottle, even in this position."

"Yeah, but where's the fun in that?!?"

Olivia tossed the empty bottle into a nearby trashcan, which also happened to be black. She then unzipped her black boots and took them off. She then unzipped her crotch, showing her neatly trimmed pussy. Afterwards, she climbed back on the bed, sitting down on my chest. Her exposed pussy was now five or six inches from my chin.

"Have you ever eaten pussy, bitch-slave Joel?" I shook my head no. "Are you a virgin or just a selfish lover?"

"Uh, Mistress, I am not sure. Virgin, really. I mean, I've engaged in heavy petty, but not much more than that."

With a firm voice: "All right, fine. You'll learn. Now, let's review the rules. First, if you bite me in some act of revenge--or even by accident--I will whip you bloody. No matter what I do, you bite me and you will wish you were dead before I am done with you!" As she spoke, she slowly moved her exposed pussy a couple inches closer to my chin.

"Second, this day has made me horny as hell and tonight will be stressful. I expect multiple orgasms from you, even if I have to take them myself." Again, she moved a couple inches closer, slowly.

"Third, if I give you any instruction, you follow it to the letter..." With that statement, her pussy was resting again my chin. I could smell her womanhood and feel its wetness against me.

"Let's begin. Open your mouth and stick your tongue out."

I complied and Olivia raised herself up slightly and lowered her hot pussy to my waiting mouth. True to her word, she gave me various detailed instructions, to lick with the flat part of my tongue, suck on her clit gently, push my tongue inside. I had never done this with a girl before, although I had seen many examples of it in porn. Truth be told, I found it arousing, and for the first time today my cock became fully erect and hard. Olivia noticed.

"Oh, this is a great sign, my bitch-slave. You are turned on by eating my pussy, despite--or because of?--being bound to bed, with me smothering your face. That bodes very well for your immediate future. Keep at it!"

Olivia now started to sound excited herself, as she started to moan and breath heavily above me. Soon, my licking her became superfluous, as she started to grind into my chin, mouth, and nose, gently at first, but more roughly as she approached orgasm, until she finally let out a shout and I could feel her juices flowing on my face. After it receded, she sat back on my chest, with her now very wet and glistening pussy very near my face, the smell of her sex pronounced but not unpleasant.

"Not bad, for the first time." She used a towel to wipe my face a bit. "But practice makes perfect!" And with that, she climbed back on and we started again. After her second orgasm, she climbed off and took a look at my hard cock.

"I'm glad eating pussy excites you, Joel. That is certainly not true for all men. But I am not sure I care to see your excitement right now. I think I need to slap it out of you."

With that, she started to slap my cock with her hand, repeatedly and hard enough that I began to howl in pain and, sure enough, my erection began to whither under her assault. It was a shock and a disappointment. The pain was a shock but I had sorta hoped that since we had moved to a more sexual relationship, she would give me a blowjob--or at least a hand job. I was disabused of that idea pretty quickly.

When my penis had retreated sufficiently for her taste, she climbed back on and sat on my groin and abused member.

"You were such a stupid, stupid boy, Joel, to try to blackmail me into doing your bidding at home. You could have gotten a job and had a nice summer. Now, I have summer-long plans for you. And, I'm a sadist. You know what that means? I get sexual pleasure from inflicting pain on others. In this case, you, perhaps especially you now."

She reached out and began to pinch and twist my nipples. Gently at first but with slowly increasing intensity. Within a few minutes, I began to moan but for some reason could not understand why felt like I was getting arouse. Olivia noticed.

"What the...?" She lifted herself up off my groin and watched my cock expand a fair amount. "Are you getting sexually excited at nipple torture bitch-slave? Indeed you are! How wonderful for us both!" With that she renewed her assault on my nipples and as much as it hurt, my cock seemed to grow harder and harder. Finally, I begged once again.

"Please, please, Mistress, please stop. It's getting to be too much!"

"Really, your cock suggests otherwise." She worked me over a little longer, and nothing deflated. Finally, she stopped or tired of it. "Back on your mouth, I think, for one more go before I have to get back home."

This time what Olivia did was different. She told me to stick out my tongue and then she lowered herself on my face, so that my tongue ended up inside her. But rather than tell me what to do, she had me stay still, as she pressed down against me. Her warm, wet folds enveloped my nose, while still covering my mouth. She moved very little, although she did move some. It started to become clear that she was returning to her suffocation games, but this time she was using her pussy and her ass to cut off my air. Back and forth, up and down every minute or two as she kept cutting off my air until I thrashed about for oxygen. Finally, she seemed to settle in unusually tightly, and I realized that her moaning and heavy breathing had increased--the act of suffocating me with just her sitting on my face was exciting enough for her to cum!

Olivia came a third time and this time it seemed like enough. She climbed off me and my head and headed to the bathroom, where I heard her take a shower. I was exhausted. My jaw and tongue ached like they never had in my life. She came out of the shower dressed in her professional clothes that she wore on most days. She cleaned me up a bit with a damp cloth and then left it and towel in the jail cell.

"Okay, back to puppy prison for you!" She let me go the bathroom first, thank God, it had been hours. She then locked me up, left me some food and water, and simply said, same time tomorrow? Laughing at her own joke.

"I'll be back tomorrow, bitch-slave, but I now need to get home to comfort Robert over your kidnapping. With that, she snapped an old-fashioned instant polaroid and took it with her out the door, grasping it with her once-again black, gloved hand. This time she left me a medical urinal to go pee.

Day 3

She came the next day around mid-morning, I guessed. She filled me in on what happened last night, as I ate some food she had brought to me.

"Things went better than I expected. When you father came home, he sadly discovered you had been kidnapped and the kidnappers were demanding a $1 million dollar ransom. The polaroid of you naked and in your prison cell moved him very much. The note warned against contacting the police and I, the ever loving and reassuring wife, told him everything would be all right and that we should do what the kidnappers say--including not getting the police involved. It took some careful and artful and gentle persuasion on my part to convince him that this was the right thing to do. It's not like he doesn't have the money and it makes sense not to risk your life. The kidnappers gave your father three days to get the money to together along with instructions as to when and where to deliver it. The kidnappers want it in cryptocurrency, which your father knows nothing about. But his savvier and younger wife is going to help him with that. So that three days is just the right amount of time I will need here with you before I let you go."

"You're going to let me go? What makes you think that the first thing I will do is turn you in?!?"

"Oh, let's just say that after three more days here, I am sure you will be convinced to go home and not say a thing. And on that note, we need to get a start to our activities here."

Olivia then let me out of my cell, but still restrained by the heavy shackle attached to the long chain. I was allowed to go use the bathroom and shower. I don't know what she was doing while I was cleaning up, but when I emerged, she had set up a camera facing the bed and laid out a number of woman's sexy underwear.

"Now, this is how this going to work, bitch-slave. We are going to have a photoshoot--of you modelling some various outfits I have laid out here. And you will be performing a few acts according to my exact instructions while wearing said outfits. If you resist, I will beat you and hurt you. I am far stronger than you, Joel, so I wouldn't try anything if I were you. This can still end badly for you, as well as for me. It doesn't have to."

For the first time, she removed the shackle without binding my arms or legs in some other way. Olivia motioned for me to put on one of the outfits. The one closest to me was a pink satin and lace panty and bra set. She then brought out a wig and lipstick and proceeded to put those on me and paint my lips with red lipstick. She then got out her phone and told me to smile and pose in various positions with a smile on my face.

"I said smile!" she ordered, when I didn't comply with the first time she said it. While she took some pictures, she still wasn't satisfied with what she saw apparently and went to a wall to grab a long whip.

"Perhaps you misunderstand. Let me explain it to you." With that, the whip sailed toward me, delivering a tremendous sting and a red welt to my thighs. Two more immediately followed. I howled in pain and tried to run for the door. I found it locked and, in my attempt to open it, Olivia was already on me, she covered my mouth with her hand, and put me in a choke-hold, dragging me back to the bed. She tightened her grip so much that I passed out, which is what she probably intended.

When I came to, I was back on the bed, my pink outfit still on, while Olivia sat on her throne waiting for me.

"Back to the land of the living, I see. Well, good. Now, ready to try again? If I don't some happy smiles from you, I will whip you back, ass, and legs red with that whip. Do you understand?"

I saw little choice here. The whip really, really hurt. "Yes, Mistress, I understand." I felt like I had little choice--the whip really hurt a lot and lived in fear of being on the receiving end of it again.

And then I put on the best real smile I could muster and Olivia snapped a bunch of pictures in different poses. I must have been good enough at her orders to smile, because she did not whip me again during the "photoshoot." After a few outfits, she had me put the pink one back on. She herself then put on her all-black catsuit, accompanied by a black hood this time that completely hid her identity--and a strap-on dildo!

"Oh, please, not that!"

She chucked a bit. "Yeah, I do enjoy hearing you beg. But sorry, a few more pictures will be necessary." She then had me get on my hands and knees, panties, bra, whig, and all. She told me to suck on the dildo until she had snapped a bunch of pictures with both her phone and camera mounted on the tripod.

When she finished that, she turned me around on the bed so that my face looked in the tripod's direction, but I was on my stomach. She pushed the dildo against my butthole so that it looked like she was penetrating me and snapped some more with the remote camera. She then moved the tripod to the side, lubed up the dildo, and pushed it several inches into my ass! Damn that hurt! I howled and yelled, but once she stopped and rested, she took some profiles that had a black-clad dominatrix look like she was fucking me in the ass, which she was!

"I think that is enough pictures for my purposes. Now, turn over!" I did as I was told and she then tied my arms to the bed. I didn't understand what was going on but then Olivia resumed her position. She put the strap-on back into me and then covered my mouth and nose with her black leather-gloved hand.

"This is for me!" With that, she thrusted vigorously into me while she controlled how much air she let through her gloved hands. As uncomfortable as I was, I also felt her toy pressing against my prostate over and over, which was also stimulating me. Even as I whined my discomfort into her hands, my cock began to harden a bit with the prostate "massage."