Kidnapped by My Domme Stepmother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Olivia saw this, she thrusted harder and harder and more vigorously. She built up a sweat from her exertions. Then, with one hand still on my mouth, she used her other hand to jerk me off as she continued to pound my ass. She was clearly enjoying the utter domination and humiliation--let's call it what it was, the raping--she was inflicting on me, so much so that she came from the experience right after she forced my orgasm.

When we were all done, I was lying in bed, still, while she took off her dominatrix clothes and cleaned herself up. Finally, she spoke.

"You see, Joel, my little bitch-slave, this is the way it's going to work. Once I have the ransom from your father, I will indeed release you. But if you try to say anything other than what I will tell you to say, all of these pictures will go out on to the internet. Ultimately, all of your friends, enemies, and teachers will see you being my apparently enthusiastic sissy bitch. Whether people believe it was all done under duress or whether you enjoyed it doesn't really matter because those pictures will be out there--forever. Every time someone looks at you, googles your name, they will see you in pink lace, a whig, makeup, sucking my black plastic cock!"

"Alternatively, you can come home, safely released from captivity, tell the police you know very little, because you saw and heard very little from your time in captivity and resume your comfortable life with us. I will even be supportive of what you want to be doing--but you will need to follow my orders from now on."

I didn't realize then and there that she wasn't talking about resuming a normal stepmother-stepson relationship. I was destined to be her sex slave right in my own home, right under my father's nose.

I decided compliance was the best policy. I mean, right now I didn't have proof of anything. No one was going to believe me if I was released and blamed my stepmother. It made no sense. She already had access to my father's money, so it didn't follow she would kidnap me for money. And with all the evidence of her outside activities removed or reshaped to hide who she was, there was no proof of motive there.

"I, I am willing to do that, come back home and play it like you told me."

Olivia cackled a victorious laugh. "Excellent! I have your father pretty much convinced to pay the ransom through an untraceable cryptocurrency account. Hopefully, we can get this all resolved shortly!" With that, she put me back into my cell and left for the night, leaving only a sandwich and soda for me.

Day 4

The next day, Olivia came back and announced: "Good news! You are going home today! This went quicker than I thought it would. Your father paid the ransom, so now we must honor our part of the bargain. Hold out your hands."

Olivia handcuffed me and then opened the cell door, putting a hood over my head as I emerged.

"Let's go." She led me to her SUV, which had tinted windows and then we drove off. We drove for quite some time, but I did not have a good sense of how far. All I know is that when she stopped, she opened the door and shoved me out, handcuffs, hood, and all. She drove off as fast as can be before I even had a chance to pull the hood from my head. When I looked around, it was a quiet street but not far from a main road. I walked out and up the street and soon found a gas station and had the attendant call the police.

My Dad--and Olivia (!)--met me at the police station and were relieved to see me back and safe. The police questioned me for some time, still, but I told them I had little to tell them. I said I was blindfolded the entire time and only occasionally heard the quiet whispers of a couple of "men."

When we left, I said little on the ride home, wondering what the future held with Olivia.