Kidnapped Campers Ch. 04

Story Info
We visit Doc and Tammy.
6.3k words
4.63
27.6k
24

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four

"Now put this one on Erica" I said, tossing a leather wrapped bit gag onto the table "and put this on yourself" I followed tossing a knotted strip of latex rubber over to where Monica stood. Monica picked up the bit gag and Erica opened her mouth so her step-sister could push it between her teeth. Then Erica reached up and pulled aside her hair so Monica could buckle it securely around her neck. Monica picked up the latex cleave gag and put it in her own mouth, tying it tightly behind her head then both girls put their arms behind their back and stood there so I could check them out.

It was a Saturday morning and the girls had made us a great breakfast of scrambled eggs, pancakes and bacon. After they had cleaned off the table, I had picked up the box that was sitting beside my chair and dumped out all of the gags that I had bought into a pile in front of me. I spent the next hour or so having the girls try them all on, gagging themselves and each other. It was a real turn on to watch them be active participants in their own enslavement and they were actually giggling as they traded the gags back and forth.

I looked at them for a few minutes and they turned left and right, modeling the bondage equipment for me. They moaned to show me how the gags muffled their voices and took deep breaths to test how it affected that as well. I told them to trade and Erica gagged Monica with the bit gag, then herself with the latex cleave gag. These were the last two gags in my considerable pile and I was pleasantly hard after watching them. They were wearing the flannel shirts that I had first given them, the only real article of clothing that they had outside of lingerie and sexy outfits. Their hair was still tousled from their sleep in the cages and their faces were fresh and youthful without any makeup on. They looked like two girls enjoying themselves during a sleep over, except for the mouth filling gags strapped around their necks.

I nodded and gestured for them to take the gags off and they did, working their sore and tired jaws. "Which ones were your favorites?" I asked.

"I liked this one Master." Erica said as she picked up the knotted latex cleave gag. "It didn't hurt my mouth as much and the taste was kind of nice."

"This was my favorite." Monica said shyly as she fingered a large panel penis gag. "It felt like you were in my mouth." She finished as she glanced at me from behind a screen of blonde hair.

"I'll remember that." I said, "But today you are wearing these" and I pushed the two white ball gags across the table to them. I also handed them another bag from beside my chair. "We are going to visit Doc and Tammy today, here are your outfits and wear the white heels I got for you." I waved them to the stairs and spare bedroom where their makeup table was.

"Shower and make yourselves pretty, in line with the costumes. You have an hour, don't disappoint me."

Both girls picked up their gags and packages then quickly hustled up the stairs. Their long muscular legs and firm teen asses peeking out from under the shirt tails as they did so. I sat there finishing my last cup of coffee, then went off to shower and dress myself. I was sitting in the living room, flicking through my phone when I heard the clicking of stiletto heels coming down the hallway. I looked up as my girls came down the stairs and stood before me, hands behind their backs so I could inspect their work.

Both girls were dressed in matching cheerleader outfits. Tight white crop tops with long sleeves that fastened to their fingers with a loop. The word Cheer written across their firm tits in large gold letters. The were not wearing bras and their nipples made noticeable points through the fabric. They had on white pleated skirts that came down to just above mid thigh, with gold trim showing between the slashes and the white 4" platform heels that I had told them to wear. Each had white leather cuffs around their wrists and the ball gags hung at their throats below white leather collars.

Erica had done her curly strawberry blonde hair up in a high ponytail, held in place by white and gold ribbons. A couple loose strands hung down to frame her demurely made-up face. Monica had her straight blonde hair in two pigtails, also festooned with the same ribbons and she had gold "C" painted on her cheek. They stood there, nervously awaiting my assessment of their efforts and relieved smiles lit up their faces as I nodded in approval.

I'd thrown a couple thick blankets in the back of the truck to give my girls' a little comfort on the ride. I popped the back of the SUV open and grabbed for Monica's wrists, I clipped them together behind her back. "Get up there." I helped Monica into the back of the truck. "Over on your side slut." Monica's nipples were hard and I reached out to squeeze one eliciting a moan from the bound girl.

I took Erica by the shoulder and clipped her wrists off behind her back, then helped her up into the truck. "I don't want you two to be bored on the drive." I positioned Erica so her face was in Monica's pussy, it was the perfect 69 position. "I want to hear you two going at it the whole way." I smacked Erica on the ass.

"But just to make sure, I've got something that's going to keep you together." I started wrapping some nylon straps around Monica and Erica, first around their hips and shoulders, I snugged the straps tight, making sure there wasn't an inch of space between the girls, their hard nipples were pressed against the other's hips and belly. Erica grunted as I pulled the nylon taut.

"I want to hear you to sucking each other pussies from the front seat, do you understand?" I ran my hand over Erica's ass, sliding my finger up between her cheeks, Monica was already busy licking her slave sister's pussy.

"Just a couple more and then we'll be ready, spread your thighs sluts!" I first started with Monica, her face was pressed between Erica's spread legs, I wrapped a nylon strap around Erica's thighs and over the back of Monica's head, when I snugged the strap tight there was nothing Monica could do to pull her mouth away from Erica's pussy. "That's nice," I rubbed the back of Monica's head, "really nice."

Erica was staring up at me between Monica's legs. "Now it's your turn, you've got to do some work too!" I pulled the strap tight over Monica's hips and worked Erica's mouth into position.

"It's not too long a trip." Erica squealed as I pulled the nylon tight, forcing her lips and mouth right into Monica's pussy. "That's it, work that tongue into her pussy." Monica's body spasmed as Erica started tonguing her step-sister pussy lips.

Just before I slammed the hatch shut, I stopped to savor the sight of my slaves going at it. Erica's hips were writhing ever so slightly from Monica's machinations. "This is going to be one fun trip!" I slammed the hatch of the SUV shut and headed around to the driver's side door. My dick was hard and twitching already. I had to take a deep breath and get composed before I popped the truck into gear.

It was going to be a long drive to Doc's place, already I was so horny it hurt. From the front seat I could barely hear the girls going at it. "I can't hear you; I don't hear any moaning, somebody must not be trying hard enough." I heard Erica start to whimper, while high pitched whining sound started to come from Monica. I could tell it was her, it was the sound she started to make when she was getting closer and closer to cumming, it was a sound I loved to hear.

The drive went smoothly, it sounded like Monica and Erica had cum at least once or twice each. There was no need to turn on the radio, it was more fun listening to the girls go at it. I pulled into Doc's driveway and stopped in the garage, my dick was throbbing and I knew I was going to have to fuck something soon. When I popped the rear hatch my slave girls were still going at it.

"We're here!" I smacked Erica on the ass. I could hear the two of them groaning as I started undoing the straps around Monica's head, when I had her free I could see Erica's juices on her lips.

"So you weren't just acting." Monica's body was trembling as Erica's tongue was still working over her cunt. "Yes Master." Monica could barely get out the words, she was gasping for breath as I started undoing the strap holding Erica's face between her thighs. Monica's hips started jerking and she closed her thighs tight on Erica's head as I pulled the strap free.

"Oh God, Oh God!" Monica started screaming as Erica continued to work her tongue in the folds of her friend's sex. "That's enough!" I grabbed Erica by the hair and tugged her head from between Monica's legs. Her mouth was covered in glistening juices from Monica's pussy. From the tip of her nose to where it dribbled down her chin Erica's face shone with Monica's cunt juice.

Monica and Erica were both gasping for breath when I undid the straps around their waists. They lay spent on the blanket, their chests heaving. "Time to go!" I grabbed Erica by the shoulder and pulled her out of the truck, her legs were weak like jell-o as I set her on the ground.

"Open up." I shoved the ball gag between her lips and buckled it shut behind her head. I hooked a little chain to her collar and left it dangling between her hard nipples. "You to." I slid Monica across the blanket and got her outside. I didn't bother to wipe either of their faces down after I put the gags on, I liked the look of the pussy juices covering their faces. I clipped the chain from Erica's collar to Monica's, and then attached a lead to the front of Monica's collar. "Come on, time to head inside." I pulled gently on the leash. I led them in tandem towards Doc's place, they stumbled along the path with difficulty because of the high heels I'd make them wear.

"Hey there, about time you showed up." Doc's voice called out as I led my girls in the door. I heard grunts of surprise behind me as Monica and Erica followed me in and they saw what Doc was up to.

Doc was sitting in his favorite recliner, mercifully he had on a shirt but he still looked like a pasty white walrus as he sprawled comfortably. Tammy in the other hand, did not look comfortable at all. She was bound spread eagle in the doorframe to the kitchen, a large ball gag in her mouth. She was naked except for some black high heels and the cuffs fastened to her wrists and ankles. What really surprised me was the jewellery she was wearing.

She had gold rings pierced through her nose, nipples and clit and they were all connected by a chain that looped in a big diamond across her tight teen body. Every time she moved, the chain pulled on her sensitive flesh and she groaned in pain almost constantly. Doc wasn't helping matters, in one hand he had a beer, but in the other he had an air soft pistol and he was using her various piercings as targets. Her body was covered in tiny red welts from where the hard plastic beads had struck her. He lined up a shot and she yelped in pain as the pellet struck her square in the pussy.

"Bullseye!" Doc shouted proudly, then grunted as he hauled his bulk out of the chair. He sauntered over to hand me a beer, ogling Monica and Erica evilly as he did. He reached out to grope Monica's tits through the fabric of her cheerleader top and she flinched away until I pulled her up sharply by the leash.

"Hey, Slave. We are guests in this man's house and you will act accordingly." I barked and Doc laughed, sliding his hand down Monica's hard bare stomach to grope her pussy beneath her skirt. She whimpered behind her gag, but spread her legs to allow him access. I saw her squirm as he slid one of his fat fingers up inside her, her face an open book to the revulsion she felt at her violation.

Doc cackled "Damn, you must be pretty tired keeping these two busy." He said as he pulled out his finger and raised it to his face to sniff the aroma of Monica's pussy juice. He waived over to where Tammy was hanging in her bonds. "I think this bitch is trying to give me a heart attack, fucking me so hard every time I give her a chance."

I reached out to slide my fingers along the chain looped around Tammy's piercings, careful not to tug it too much. "When did you get this done?"

"A few day's ago." Doc answered as he rummaged around in a box on the counter. "I always wanted to slip a ring on the finger of that bitch in high-school, so I slipped 4 rings on this one." Doc pulled out a syringe and a vial. "Bend your sluts over the counter so I can give them their dose."

Monica and Erica's eyes went wide and they tried to back away from the needle in Doc's hand. He reached up and hauled on the leash, pulling them hard as they staggered forward toward the counter. "You dumb sluts, this is birth control. I doubt you want to start popping out kids every time we dump a load in you." He growled as he bent Monica over the counter and pulled up her skirt.

She looked over her shoulder at me and I nodded "Can't be getting you prescriptions at the local pharmacy, can we." I said as Doc jabbed the needle first into her ass, then Erica's and I breathed a quiet sigh of relief. This was something I hand never considered, again it was good to be Doc's friend.

The girls stood up as I unfastened the chains from their collars. Doc whistled in appreciation at their outfits. "I might have to get a matching one for my ginger bitch here. Maybe we can have them put on a routine for us."

I nodded and gestured to where Tammy stood. "If you want a show, why don't we have them make poor Tammy here feel better." I moved over to where Monica and Erica stood and pulled the ball gags out of their mouths. "You can do that can't you? Tammy has been all alone since she left and she deserves some quality girl time."

My girls nodded and made their way over to where Tammy hung in her bonds. Erica started kissing her on her neck while Monica leaned forward to gently run her tongue over one of the bound girl's nipples. Careful not to pull on the chain, she licked her way around Tammy's large C cup tits. The step sisters slowly worked their way over Tammy's tortured body, delivering gentle kisses on every welt that Doc's marksmanship had left on her smooth pale skin.

Doc shuffled back to his easy chair and flopped down with a thud. I moved to the sofa where I could keep an eye on the floorshow and popped the tab on the beer Doc had offered me. I could hear Tammy start to moan as the now experienced lips and tongues of my two slave sisters went to work on her abused body. Her nipples hardened, making the gold rings stand out from her tits and her breathing became deep and slow as she moved from fear to pleasure based arousal.

Doc grunted as the show went on. He turned to me "I hate to say it, but I am not the man that I used to be." He said solemnly.

"Dude, you are twice the man that you used to be and working on version 2.5." I answered.

"Fuck you asshole." He snarled back, and threw his empty beer can at me. Then he chuckled and ran his hand over his expansive stomach. "Yeah, you're right. What can I say, I like steak." He reached down into the bar fridge beside his recliner and pulled out another beer, taking a long swig before continuing.

"Now, as I was saying before my guest so rudely interrupted me. I am not the man I used to be." He waived at where Tammy stood, half hidden behind the two bound cheerleaders who were running their lips and tongues over her body. Monica had slid to her knees and was kissing between Tammy's spread legs while Erica kissed and nibbled at her tits.

"Poor girl here has been responsible for pretty much all of her own orgasms since she got here. This is a real treat for her." He told me as he settled back in his lounger to watch the show.

I didn't doubt it, I was surprised he could even find his dick half of the time. I felt bad for Tammy, especially since I had gotten her into this. I had known Doc since high school and there wasn't a week that he hadn't talked about "the little red haired girl" that he had a crush on. As he got older those discussions got more and more perverse, especially after he finally asked her out and she turned him down cold. Now Tammy was the focus of all of that anger and lust so I was pretty sure her experience wasn't as pleasurable as the ones my two slaves were having.

Tammy was moaning loudly into her gag, her arms pulling on the restraints that held her spread in the doorway. "Mind if we bring her down here where the girls can really get to work on her?" I asked and Doc grunted in affirmation. I called Erica over and unclipped her cuffs, freeing her hands from being bound behind her. "Uncuff Monica then get Tammy down here and give her the fucking of her life, she's earned it."

"Yes Master." She said, and hurried to release Monica and remove Tammy from the doorframe. The led the tall redhead into the living room where I shoved a coffee table aside. Erica and Monica lay Tammy back on the carpet, she winced as the rings in her sex were pulled by the movement.

"Can we remove the chain, Master?" Erica asked, and I looked to Doc for approval.

"Fine, whatever." He grunted. "Just get back to the show."

Tammy groaned in relief as the chain was released and slid through her rings. Her body relaxed back onto the carpet and her hands moved to massage her sore sex. Monica moved to kneel between her legs and gently pulled her hand away, kissing at the ring that hung from her pierced clit. Erica leaned down, stroking Tammy's hair out of her face and pressing her lips to her friend's cheek. The red head moaned in pleasure through her gag, her hands sliding down to press Monica's head firmly between her legs.

"Take her gag out, I want to hear her beg me to let her cum." Doc said and Erica unfastened the strap and pulled the ball free of Tammy's mouth. "Oh yes, oh please yes, right there!" she groaned as Monica's well practiced tongue played over her pussy. She moaned again as Erica gently squeezed her tits, the flesh moulding beautifully in her tiny hands. Erica leaned down and took a nipple in her mouth, sucking on the hard nub as she flicked the ring with her tongue.

The scene in front of me was incredible. My two teenage slaves in their sexy cheerleader costumes and high heels, engaged in a lesbian sex show out with a hot redhead with massive tits. I looked at where Erica's ass and pussy were peeking out at me from beneath the hem of her cheerleader skirt as she knelt on the floor with Tammy's tit in her mouth. Monica was driving her tongue into her friend's cunt, not like she had a choice since Tammy had a hold of her by her pigtails and was keeping her face just where she wanted it.

"Oh god, oh my god, oh that's it, yes, yes, please!" Tammy moaned breathlessly as my girls brought her closer and closer to orgasm. I saw her turn to look at where Doc sat, her eyes wide and pleading.

"Please Master, please may I cum." She whined.

Doc leaned forward in his chair "Tell me who and what you are cunt, then maybe I will let you.

"I am Suzie Sluttywhore, I am my master's slave and worship his cock." She replied, like she was reciting a line in a play. Suzie was the name of the girl who Doc had been fantasizing about for the last 20 years. I guess when he wants to relive his childhood, he goes all in.

"I am a worthless cock-tease who does not deserve her master's attention, aahhhhhh!" she gasped as Monica slid a finger into her pussy.

"What do you do now, whore?" Doc replied, his tiny piggy eyes shining greedily as he listed to his slave. His hand slid between his legs and rubbed at his cock through his loose track pants.

"This useless slut is sorry for what she did to her master. She knows how badly she treated him and does whatever he says to make up for it. Please Master, please can I cum, pleeeaasssseee!" she wailed. Her heels were drumming on the floor and I heard Monica grunt as she pulled her hair during a spasm of pleasure.

12