Kidnapped Campers Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doc leaned back, a satisfied grin on his face. "Fine slut, you can cum now."

Tammy exploded, that is the best word that I can think of to describe it. Her arms flew out and her fingers dug into the carpet like a cat climbing a curtain. She arched up, shoving her pussy into Monica's surprised face and a spray of cunt juice spurted out of her. She wailed like a siren, her head tossing back and forth as she bucked and writhed on the floor. Monica and Erica both fell back, sprawling on the floor in surprise at the reaction. Tammy's hands flew to her pussy, frantically rubbing it to sustain her orgasm. She pinched her legs together and rolled on the floor like she was on fire, incoherent grunts and moans coming out of her as she came again and again. Finally, she collapsed exhausted into an ungainly pile of limbs, hair and oozing pussy juice. I looked up at Doc, who was apparently just as surprised as I was.

"Damn, that's never happened before." He said impressively. He turned to where Monica was sitting on the carpet, her startled face still dripping with Tammy's pussy juice. "You're going to have to write that down." He said with a chuckle.

He reached out to nudge Tammy with his foot, shaking her back into sensibility. "Ok bitch, you had your fun. Now it's our turn, get up there and suck our guests cock like a good slave."

Tammy crawled unsteadily to her knees, here eyes focusing on where I sat as she dragged herself toward me. She reached up and pulled herself between my legs, her face rubbing against my stiff prick through my pants. "Please sir, can this useless whore suck your cock? My master has commanded me to and Suzie always does what her master says."

I leaned back in the chair, shoving my crotch forward so she could unfasten my pants. As she slid them down to my ankles, I snapped my fingers and my own two slaves looked over at me.

"Don't just sit there. Go suck Doc's cock for him." I commanded, pointing at where he was still rubbing his crotch through his pants. The girls looked at me pleadingly, but I returned their gaze with a stern unflinching one of my own and they gave in. I saw their asses wiggling pleasantly as they crawled across the carpet to where Doc was gleefully struggling to pull down his pants.

Later, I was walking Monica and Erica out the door and back to the truck. They were gagged and cuffed again, but they were nowhere near as neat and tidy as they were when we had arrived. Their beautifully styled hair was ruined by groping, tugging hands and their make up was streaked and smeared across their youthful faces. There were cum and pussy juice stains on their uniforms and Monica's face was crusted with two different woman's juices. I was almost relieved when I closed the cap on the back of the truck, they smelled almost as bad as they looked and I couldn't wait to get them home and into the shower.

I turned back to wave to Doc. He waved back, his other hand wrapped firmly in Tammy's hair as she knelt at his feet. "We have to do this again some time." He said.

"How about next weekend, we can invite Tim and have a reunion BBQ at my place." I suggested and he gave me a thumbs up.

"Suzie and I will be there, won't we slut?" He said, and Tammy/Suzie nodded, whether it was of her own volition or Doc doing it for her I couldn't tell.

An hour later and I was standing in the shower as my slave girls scrubbed me down. I savored the feeling of their soap slicked bodies as they slid themselves across me. I stepped out of the shower and left them to wash themselves as I toweled off. Shortly after, both girls came out of the bathroom wrapped in their towels. Their bare shoulders and long legs glistening with tiny droplets like jewels on sheer lingerie. Erica walked over to where I stood and dropped her towel, sliding to her knees in front of me.

"Master, thank you for being so good to us." She said, looking up at me with her wide green eyes. Monica moved to kneel beside her, nodding in agreement.

While I hated seeing what Tim and Doc were doing to their girls, it did have value. Monica and Erica were so relieved that I didn't treat them like that they actually appreciated their enslavement to me. They were so desperate to avoid the punishment that they had so narrowly escaped that they devoted themselves to making me happy to keep them.

"Master, do you want us to suck your cock?" she said with a soft, pleading voice.

"No, I think that since I have been so nice to you two, it is your turn to have a nice surprise for me. I have been training you for a while now, it is time to see what you have learned. I am going downstairs for and when I come back I want you two get yourselves all made up and sexy for me. I will leave it to you to decide how you want to present yourselves to me but you had better make me happy."

I reached down and pinched their nipples until they squirmed. "Let's see if you bitches have been paying attention, I had better like this or I might just trade you for Tammy and Julie. I am sure that they would love a chance to be my slaves after what Tim and Doc have put them through."

The girls looked up at me with terror as I turned and walked out of the bedroom. After an hour of anxious waiting I couldn't hold out longer. It was like Christmas when I was a kid and I couldn't wait to see what was under the tree me. I walked up the stairs and opened the door and almost instantly my prick became rock hard.

Monica lay on her back on the bed, her hair had been styled and pulled over one shoulder so it ran down over one breast. She wore a white bustier that pushed her tits up nicely but left her hard flat stomach exposed. She also had on white thigh high stockings and a pair of white heels, a white ball gag filled her mouth and set off the dark red lipstick that surrounded it. Her arms had been bound behind her across the small of her back so I could see her lacquered nails sticking out past her narrow waist, and her shoulders were pulled back forcing her tits up. Her legs were spread, but not restrained, the girls remembered that I liked it when they wrapped their legs around me as I fucked them. She had on a wide white leather collar with brass rings that I would clip their leash to.

Erica was the opposite of Monica. Her curly strawberry blonde hair had been piled on top of her head with a few stray curls escaping to frame her face and caress her neck. She was wearing a black corset that cinched her waist tight and forced her tits up. She had on black stockings and heels and a collar to compliment Monica's white one and had cuffed her hands in front of her so she could still use them. She had done her make up to look older and her smoky eyes and dark lips made her look the dominant to Monica's innocent submissive.

When I came in she was between Monica's legs lapping at her pussy and making her squirm and moan into her gag. She looked up as I entered then climbed off the bed and knelt at the foot, her hands in her lap and her eyes looking at me with eager expectation.

Monica opened her eyes when Erica stopped licking her pussy, she looked up at me with barely contained lust and rolled her shoulders and hips hoping to entice me into fucking her immediately. Instead, I stood in front of Erica, looking down at her with my crotch in front of her face.

"Ok, I am satisfied so far, now what else do you have?"

Erica took the hint and unbuckled my belt, sliding my pants down, freeing my cock to smack her in the face. She slid her hands up my legs, gently cupping my balls in her cuffed hands while she began to lick and kiss my erect cock. I let her go for about 10 minutes as she licked and sucked me with a desperate eagerness. All of the time I watched Monica as she came down off of her arousal, but constantly begged me with her eyes and body to fuck her.

"You're a good whore" I said as I grabbed the back of Erica's head and forced my cock deep into her throat. Careful not to disturb her carefully arranged hair, I held her tight until she started to gag and the spasm in her throat almost made me cum right there.

"Not yet" I told her, "Get up". I grabbed her shoulders and turned her around, fastening the cuffs and clipping them together again behind her back. I reached up and squeezed her firm tits as they sat above the tight corset she was wearing. She groaned and managed to continue to stroke my cock and rub her ass against me while she whimpered.

"Now get your ass up there and get her ready for me." I gave her firm little ass a hard smack and she climbed up on the bed between Monica's legs again. It was harder for her to keep her balance with her hands bound behind her, but she managed to kneel on the bed and resume licking Monica's pussy.

Monica's eyes again closed in bliss and she quickly started moaning and writhing in pleasure. I let her get all hot and wet for me then grabbed Erica by the back of the neck and pulled her off of Monica's pussy.

"Get up there and lick her tits while I fuck her. Do a good enough job and I just might let you cum too". Erica awkwardly crawled up Monica's body until she could take one of her nipples in her mouth and started licking and sucking with eagerness.

I grabbed Monica's hips and pulled her down to the edge of the bed. She wriggled her hips and shoulders to help me get her cunt in position as she gazed at me with lust filled eyes. I rubbed the tip of my prick against her pussy lips, watching her squirm and whine, desperate to be fucked. She tried to wrap her legs around me and pull me in but I grabbed the heels of her shoes and forced them apart. She lay there helpless, her arms cuffed behind her, her stocking encased legs spread wide, groaning into her gag while Erica licked and bit her tits. I savored the moment then shoved my prick deep into her pussy.

Monica's head snapped back and she screamed into her gag. Her hips bucked on the bed as I slammed my cock in and out of her wet pussy. My balls slapped against her ass as I fucked her brutally and she kept trying to get me deeper and deeper into her cunt.

"Yeah slave, take it all" I said as I continued to pound into her. She moaned and grunted as I continued to fuck her. I grabbed Erica by the back of the neck and pulled her head up to me, locking my lips on hers and forcing my tongue into her mouth. For a second she froze, then started to kiss me back as she moaned into my mouth.

When I released Monica's legs, she wrapped them around me and locked tight me into her cunt. I would have to punish her for this later but the feeling of the smooth stockings and cold leather of her heels combined with the moans and groans she was making served to push me to the edge. "I'm going to cum inside you, I'm going to fill you up". She looked up at me and nodded her head desperately, begging me with her eyes for my cum.

I pushed Erica away and reached down for Monica, grabbing and groping her tits as I pounded her faster and harder. "I'm cumming" I told her and felt her squeeze my cock with her pussy as I spurted my load deep inside her.

When I was done I pulled my dick out and turned to Erica, who had moved to her knees beside the bed. "Lick me clean, you got off easy today". She crawled over to me and took me in her mouth, cleaning my cum and Monica's pussy juice off of my cock and balls.

When she was done, manoeuvred her on top of Monica and fastened them together with a short chain between their collars. I took the ball gag out of Monica's mouth, she was still so turned on that she immediately started kissing and licking Erica's neck and rubbing her tits against Erica's still erect nipples. I took a double headed vibrating dildo and shoved it into both of their pussies, turning it on low, "Good job ladies, now for your reward. You two are going to make out with each other and use that dildo to make yourselves cum. I'm going to be sitting here watching you so you had better make it a good show".

I sat down in a chair and watched as Monica and Erica started their latest lezzie show for me. There was no more reluctance, they had both gone too far to try to pretend anything but the lust they felt for each other. Monica manoeuvred her stocking covered leg between Erica's and started to rub it against her pussy, pushing the dildo in deeper while simultaneously licking and biting Erica's neck, shoulders, ears anything she could get her mouth on.

Erica moaned and plunged her mouth down on Monica's kissing her back hungrily. I saw their tongues intertwine as Erica started to grind her hips against Monica's leg. Their tits were crushed together as they tried to slide themselves against one another with their hands still bound behind their backs.

I reached up between their legs and turned up the vibrator. They both gasped and started to moan into each others mouth. I heard Monica start to make her pre-orgasm whining sound while Erica locked her mouth on Monica's again in carnal passion. Quickly, Monica began to buck and writhe under Erica as the orgasm overtook her. She gasped and screamed in ecstasy and was soon joined by Erica with her own powerful orgasm. This went on for almost a minute until Erica collapsed onto Monica, totally spent. Monica was no better, her hair now soaked with sweat and lipstick smeared all over both of their faces.

I moved onto the bed beside them and they turned their heads to look at me. "You are turning into good slaves, I am glad I kept you." I said. I stroked Erica's hair while I caressed Monica's cheek and both of them pushed back gently, like kittens eager for affection.

"Thank you, Master." Erica replied and Monica nodded her head in agreement.

12