Kidnapped Campers Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No you dumb slut" as I slapped her across the face, "use your tongue first." She started sobbing as she stuck out her tongue and proceeded to lick the tip of my cock.

"That's better, get me good and hard before trying to suck my cock." It didn't take long and I looked at Erica as her mom continued to lick up and down my shaft.

"Your mom has something to learn, you had better hope she learns quick or you will have a very hard time."

My dick was hard now so I grabbed the back of Ashley's head and shoved it in. Surprisingly, other than an initial gag from the shock, she managed to suck my cock all of the way back to her throat.

"Damn bitch, those are some good cocksucking skills. Instead of your daughter teaching you, you may need to teach your daughter."

I started shoving my cock in and out of her mouth, trying to make her gag but each time she was able to open her throat and take me all of the way in. We went at this for almost 10 minutes before I started to feel my orgasm build.

"Well slut, you can suck, but can you swallow." I held her head in place as I blew my load deep into her throat and she managed to swallow it all without losing a drop.

When I pulled out, she looked up at me with hate filled eyes. "You bastard, you fucking bastard! You're going to pay for this."

"Well cocksucker, I guess you forgot your lesson after all. I'm not the one who will pay for this, your daughter will."

I reached down to pick up the strap and slowly walked over to where Erica was sobbing in anticipation.

"No, please! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, please don't hurt her. Punish me, it was my fault." Ashley screamed at me.

"Damn. You are a good cocksucker, but a dumb ass bitch. Can't even learn one simple lesson can you." I wound up and started to whip Julie as her mother screamed in the background.

"Please master, fuck me! Fuck me and please let me suck your cock!" she screamed over and over as I beat her defenceless daughter. Erica screamed and writhed in her bonds as I savaged her tits, stomach, legs and ass with the leather strap.

"If you ever threaten me again I will beat your daughter bloody in front of you. Do you understand that bitch!! I own you. You are nothing but three holes and a pair of tits now and you had better learn that fast."

I put the strap back on its hook, my arm was sore from the beating I had given Erica. Her entire body was red and bruised and she hung limply over the bench too exhausted to even cry.

"I'm gonna leave you here for a bit. Look at what your smart mouth has done to your daughter and remember that no one knows you are here and no one is coming for you, ever. No one found us yet and now that you are here, no one is looking for us now."

I took the keys to Ashley's car from her purse and headed out to find her apartment. It was around 3am and there was no one around as I pulled into the parking lot. I had on a baseball cap and hoodie in case there were any cameras but I didn't see anything like that as I headed up the stairs and opened the door.

It was a very cheap apartment complex, I guess that is all you can afford after both of you husbands turn out to be assholes and you are stuck with two teenage daughters to support. I wandered around the neat but sparse apartment, noting a few things about their lives that may be useful later. I went into Ashley's room and pulled a suitcase out of the closet. I stuffed it full of clothes, some photographs, hygiene supplies, anything a woman would take if she was leaving quickly and not planning to come back.

I checked out her closet and dresser, finding a few pairs of sexy shoes and some lingerie, but they were all worn and frayed. Guess she didn't have any reason to waste money on those kind of things anymore. I left them where they were, a woman running away would not care about that and I had better stuff at home anyway. I dropped off a type written note on the table and locked the door behind me. For all everyone would know, Ashley had given up and left, hoping that a new life in a different city would get her through the loss of her daughters. Over the next week I would use her bank card to make a few withdrawals at ATM's in some cheap gas stations or convenience stores, then she would drop off the grind and disappear forever.

I got home, exhausted from a long day. The mental strain I had been under over pulling this off oozed out of me as I closed the garage door. I dropped the suitcase in the rec room, I would get rid of it and the car later, Tim would help with that. I dragged myself up to my bedroom, stopping to look into the spare bedroom where my other two slaves were. Both of them had fallen asleep in each others arms, Monica's head pillowed on Tammy's chest and they were snoring lightly.

I tiptoed in and pulled the blanket up over them and they snuggled down, mumbling in their sleep. It felt good to treat them well after what I had done to Erica and Ashley all day and I let them sleep. I grabbed the camera and locked the door behind me, no more movie of the week mistakes for this guy. I undressed and collapsed into my own bed, pulling up the video but I fell asleep just as Tammy was sliding down between Monica's legs.

The sun streaming through the window woke me the next morning. I threw on a bathrobe and walked over to the spare bedroom, unlocking the door and pushing it open. The girls were still asleep, they were back to back and curled up into comfortable balls like two cats dozing in the sun.

"Hey, up and at em bitches." I called, and they jumped in alarm. Their sleepy eyes looked around curiously, it wasn't often that they woke up in a comfortable bed and they were confused and disoriented for a second. Monica noticed me standing in the doorway and scrambled out from under the covers, kneeling on the floor.

"Good morning Master. This slave is sorry that she was not ready for you."

I smiled, and she beamed in pleasure at that. She was becoming such a devoted slave, I was proud of her. Tammy also rolled from the bed and knelt on the floor. Her long red hair fell over her face in a mess of wavy locks and her pierced nipples glinted in the morning sun. She looked up nervously, not knowing what to expect as I was sure her day with Doc started with some form of beating.

"Well, my little slaves, have I got a surprise for you. But first, I need a shower. Get in there and get the shower ready for me, you know how I like it." They both scrambled to do my bidding. A few minutes later, I was in the shower with Tammy soaping me up while Monica licked and kissed my balls. I looked down at her big eyes as she gazed longingly at me.

"Master, may this useless slave please suck your cock" she begged, cupping it in her moist hands and kissing the tip.

"Soon baby." I said as I stroked her cheek. She closed her eyes and leaned her head into my hand, taking a deep breath of pleasure and satisfaction at my touch.

I stepped out of the shower and stood there as my two girls dried me off, then watched as they licked the water off of each other. After a few minutes of seeing my teenage cheerleaders running their tongues over each other I was hard again, but I had work to do so with some serious effort I controlled my lust.

"C'mon sluts, that's enough." I hooked a leash to each of their collars and they followed me downstairs on their hands and knees like obedient puppies. As I started down into the basement I heard Ashley talking to Erica.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm so sorry. I'll get us out of this I promise."

"No mom, we can't get out." Julie replied in a quiet voice. "If you try they'll just make it worse, but if you're good and do what they want they won't hurt you too much. Actually, master is pretty kind compared to the other two."

"After what he did to you, how could you call that animal kind!"

Ashley looked up with shock as she saw me enter the dungeon. Fear filled her eyes as she was afraid I had heard what she said. I pretended to have not heard as I saw her gaze shift from me to Monica and Tammy crawling down behind me. I didn't want to distract her from this moment.

"Yes slut, I have them all. We have had them from the beginning and Julie will be by soon to say hi."

"Oh my god! Monica, Tammy, are you alright?"

I heard Tammy and Monica gasp as they saw Ashley fastened to the floor. I gave their leashes a sharp tug and heard them grunt as the collars dug into their throat.

"Now now slut, don't you remember what you are supposed to say? I guess another lesson is in order."

"No, please master! Please may I suck your cock and fuck you! Please let me fuck your huge cock." She blurted out, her eyes darting to where the strap hung on the wall.

"Well, well, you can be taught. Girls who learn their lesson get their rewards."

I walked Monica and Tammy over to the wall and fastened their leashes to a hook in the floor, forcing them to their knees. Then I moved over to where Ashley knelt, giving Erica a sharp smack on her ass as I passed her.

"Don't think for a second that just because your daughter says I am nice doesn't mean that I won't beat the shit out of all of you just because I want to. But unlike the others, it doesn't always have to be pain with me." I said looking her in the eyes with a firm, unwavering gaze.

"As you can see, we have all the girls. So that's plenty of punishment to go around if you decide to do something stupid. There are no phones here except my cell which is locked and it is too far for anyone to hear you scream even from outside."

I continued in a lecturing tone, like a concierge explaining the features of a hotel.

While I was talking, I had unfastened Erica from the bondage bench then secured her wrists to a chain that hung from the ceiling. Her bruised and battered body was on full display for her mother and friends to see and I heard Tammy and Monica gasp as they took in what I had been doing all day before.

I unhooked Ashley's leash from the floor and pulled her to her feet. She was shorter than I was and looked up at me in fear at what I was planning. I pulled her over to where Tammy and Monica were fastened to the floor. I kicked her heels apart, forcing her to stand in an awkward wide legged stance that the cops used to control people. Her arms were still cuffed and I didn't think she would try anything but no reason to take chances. I kept her leash around my wrist as I knelt down to unhook Tammy's from the floor.

"You know where the first aid kit is, take care of Erica there. I don't want her getting any infections or anything, nothing to ruin that beautiful skin until I whip it again. Leave her hanging but once you are done I want you to lick her until I come back, no orgasm mind you." I slapped Tammy on the ass to hurry her on her way.

"Oh god, what have you done to them!" she gasped as Tammy crawled past her.

Then she grunted in pain as I backhanded her hard across the mouth. She sprawled backwards but was brought up short as I yanked the leash hard.

"You dumb bitch!!" I roared. "You just don't learn do you. Well, if you aren't going learn what your mouth is for I guess I'll just have to take it away from you."

As she stumbled to her knees, I dragged her across the floor by the leash until I could grab a ball gag off of a table. Her eyes widened in fear when I turned to her and she saw what was in my hand. "No, please master, I'll suck your cock, please fuck me, please do anything you want to me but don't gag me again!"

"Too late bitch, you had your chance now it's time to pay for your big mouth."

She tried to scramble back but I shortened the leash in my hand until I was holding it tight just under her chin. She tried to clamp her mouth shut but I reached down and grabbed a handful of her tit, squeezing and twisting it hard. She screamed and I jammed the ballgag roughly into her mouth, reaching behind to quickly run the strap through the buckle before she could start to fight again.

I stepped back to look at my newest slave, her white teeth framed the large black latex ball nicely, but the effect was ruined by her red rimmed eyes and tear streaked makeup.

"Look at you, you're a fucking mess." I said to the whimpering ball at my feet. "We'll get you cleaned up then maybe it will be worth my time to start training you to be a decent fuck slave like your daughter."

I turned and gestured to Monica to follow and started up the stairs, partially dragging Ashley along with me. She was pulling against the leash, trying to watch her daughter as Tammy started applying the antiseptic to the cuts and scrapes on her body. I knew that Erica's gasps of pain would soon be turning to moans of frustrated pleasure and I couldn't wait to bring Ashley back to watch her little girl being eaten out by her friend.

A sharp tug on the leash rewarded me with a grunt of pain and the three of us finished climbing the stairs to the kitchen and on to the bathroom. I pulled Ashley up to her feet and fastened her leash onto the hook I had installed in the ceiling. She wasn't much taller than her daughter, and she was barely was able to keep her toes on the floor. I backed out of the shower and looked to where Monica was kneeling in the doorway;

"Alright there pet, you know how I like you girls prepared. Give her a good scrubbing and shave her pussy smooth but don't unhook her until I get back. You can play with her like Tammy is doing to Erica, I want her good and horny for me by the time you are done, understood."

"Yes master" Monica replied in a quiet voice. I am sure she was reluctant to abuse her own step-mother, but she knew the price of disobedience. This would be just one more step into the depravity that she had already accepted as her life now.

I walked out of the bathroom but sat on a chair in the bedroom where I could still see the show. Ashley was desperately trying to keep her balance on the wet shower floor but with her hands cuffed behind her could only scramble on her toes as she hung from the ceiling. The collar was thick enough to avoid strangling her but it still cut into her breathing and panic was setting in.

Monica was well experienced in my shower and firmly reached around her with one arm, pulling her step-mothers body tight to hers while the other used a shower sponge to lather up Ashley's large tits. She alternated hands on Ashley's back and ass while slowly and deliberately soaping her up. Glancing out the door to see if I approved, she continued to wash her and slipped down to her knees to wash Ashley's muscular and shapely legs.

Once the bathing was done, Monica reached for the shaving cream and razor, spraying a generous amount of foam in her hand. I could see Ashley shaking her head, trying to see what was going on as the shower plastered her hair to her face. Monica was gently re-assuring her as she lifted one of Ashley's legs onto her shoulder for support and started lathering and shaving her pussy.

After Ashley's pussy was as smooth and clean as I expected, Monica turned her head and looked at me, hoping for a reprieve of what she knew was expected of her. I just nodded and she leaned forward to kiss her step-mother's now smooth pussy lips. Ashley tried to struggle but the collar and slippery floor gave her little room to maneuver. I couldn't see any tears because of the shower but I could hear her start to whimper and sob through her gag as Monica's experienced tongue started to lick around and along her now shaved mound.

After a few minutes, the whimpers continued but the sobs turned to moans as Ashley's arousal overcame her revulsion. I have said it before, Monica has become an expert at getting women off and Ashley was no exception. I watched as she became more and more aroused, no longer pulling back but using the leg over Monica's shoulder to pull the girl tighter against her pussy as she was licked and fingered. I waited until she was almost ready to cum then told Monica to stop.

"You get your reward when you have earned it in this house bitch. The only thing you have earned is punishment for your big mouth."

She looked over at me with a startled expression; I really believe she had forgotten where she was as Monica brought her closer and closer to orgasm. I could see the frustration give way to fear again as I unhooked her collar from the ceiling and pulled her from the shower.

"Lick her dry slut, but no orgasm remember; not until I decide she has earned one." I stood there holding the leash as Monica ran her tongue over Ashley's body from her neck, across her breasts and down to her legs. It took a good 10 minutes and I could see Ashley's frustration increase again. Monica reached back and began to rub my crotch through my pants as she licked the older woman and I was quite hard by the time she was done.

"Master, may this slut suck your cock? Please, may I have your cum?" she whined.

"Of course baby, why don't you show Ashley how a good slave behaves." I said, putting my hands behind my head and leaning back against the wall. Monica reached up from where she was kneeling between Ashley and me and undid my pants, rolling them down my legs and freeing my cock to spring up in her face.

"Thank you Master, it has been so long since this slut has had the pleasure of sucking your cock." Monica purred as she licked the length of my shaft and ran her tongue over the tip.

I looked up at Ashley who was staring in shock at her step-daughter as she took my cock into her mouth and began bobbing her head faster and faster along my shaft.

"Pay attention you dumb bitch. This is what you are now and the sooner you learn the easier it will be for you and your daughter. Monica here was a quick study and her life is much easier for it."

Monica looked up at me with adoration in her eyes at the compliment as I heard her moaning around her mouthful of my cock. She reached down and cupped my balls in one tiny hand while the other massaged the length of my shaft.

"This slut is so happy that master is pleased with her, I live to make my master happy with my body." She said in a husky voice.

"Well then get your ass over on that bed and show our new guest what else you have learned."

I slapped her ass as she scampered past, then grabbing Ashley's leash pulled her into the bedroom after us. Monica was already on the bed with her legs open wide, hands holding her ankles and pussy dripping with moisture. I hooked Ashley to the wall then approached Monica, rubbing my cock up and down along her dripping slit.

"Please master, please fuck this useless whore!" she moaned as she tried to squirm her pussy closer to me. I continued to tease her with the tip of my cock while she whined.

"Tell me what you are slut, then maybe I'll fuck you" I growled as I continued to tease her with my cock.

"Oh god, this slut is her master's fuck whore. She is holes for his cock and lives to fuck and suck him. This useless slave belongs to master and is his toy to use and fuck as he wishes." she moaned.

"This useless cum slave sucks masters cock. She licks the cunts of master's other slaves, she is a hole for master to use and abuse. Please master, fuck this slave's pussy!!" she howled.

I looked over at Ashley, it seems that she had run out of tears and was just looking at Monica in shock. Drool had run unnoticed down her chin and onto her chest as she saw what had become of her adopted child.

"See whore" I said to Ashley, and she looked up into my eyes. "When you forget who you are, you get punished, but when you remember and do your job, you get your reward!" and I drove my cock deep into Monica's waiting pussy.

"Oh God, thank you master!" Monica screamed as I pounded her hard. She pulled her legs back further to let me drive deep into her and bounced her ass off the bed in rhythm with my thrusts.

"Thank you master, thank you for fucking this useless cunt" she gasped as I grabbed her thighs and locked her against me. I could feel her pussy muscles squeezing my cock as she released her ankles and locked her legs around my back. She pulled herself up and wrapped her arms around my neck, desperately reaching, trying to kiss me.