Kidnapped Campers Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed her by the chin and clamped my mouth on hers, my tongue driving into her mouth as my prick drove into her pussy. She moaned and groaned as her legs pulled me deeper inside her. I grabbed her throat and forced her back onto the bed with a grunt.

"Play with your tits bitch" I told her and she kneaded her mounds, pinching and pulling her nipples. Her groans and gasps came faster and louder.

"Please master, may this useless whore cum?" she moaned desperately as her firm stomach rippled and trembled with her barely contained orgasm.

"Not until I do slut, work me with that cunt of yours!" and I felt her pussy muscles contract faster and harder around the shaft of my prick. My orgasm blew deep into her stomach and she screamed "Please master, please!!"

"Yes, you can cum. Show Ashley here what a good slave gets."

Monica arched her back, brutally tugging hard at her own nipples while she screamed in orgasm. "Oh God, oh fuck, oh thank you master!!"

I pulled out of her and stepped back. Her legs dropped to the bed and she lay there, legs wide, hands mechanically massaging her breasts as she gasped for air. I turned to Ashley and looked down at her where she knelt stunned on the floor.

"See, do your job well, you get a reward. Now let's see how your little girl is doing."

I grabbed her leash and hauled her to her feet, pulling her along and leaving Monica sprawled gasping on the bed. When we got to the top of the stairs, I could already hear Julie sobbing in frustration. She looked over as we entered the dungeon room. "Please master, please let me cum." She begged.

It had been almost a good hour since we left her and Tammy together. Her cuts glistened with antiseptic and her hands were red from lack of circulation. Tammy was kneeling between her legs so they could rest on her shoulders to help support Erica's weight. Her hands were gently kneading and caressing Erica's firm tits while she licked and sucked at the pussy in her face.

"What are you slut, tell your mother what you have become then maybe you can cum."

"Oh, please master, let this slave cum. I'll suck your cock, I'll fuck you however you want, I'll lick any pussy just please let me finish."

I looked over at Ashley who stood dumbly, the shock of Monica and now Erica was too much for her. Tears streamed down from her eyes but her gaze stared blankly forward as she heard her child say words she never expected her to even know.

"Alright Tammy, let her cum, she's earned it."

At that, Tammy firmly grabbed Erica's ass and pushed her face deep into her pussy. I couldn't see what her tongue was doing but it must have been good because Erica almost instantly screamed in pleasure. Her head snapped back and her long red-gold hair lashed back and forth as she shook in her massive orgasm. Once it was done she hung there, limp and wasted. Tammy crawled out from between her legs, her face coated with pussy juice.

"Good job girl. Monica is upstairs in the bedroom, go get here and get breakfast ready. I am starved." I said.

Tammy meekly started up the stairs, glancing guiltily at Ashley as she passed but Ashley was too lost to notice. I pulled her over to the bench where Erica had originally been fastened and secured her to it. After I had buckled the wide belt across her back I took a vibrator from a bin and lubed it up in Erica's pussy. Once it was good and wet I slid it into Ashley and turned it on low.

"You can stay there and think on what you learned today. This afternoon we will continue your training and you can decide whether you get pleasure, or your daughter gets pain."

I unhooked Erica from the ceiling and she almost collapsed to the ground. I removed the leash from Ashley's collar and hooked it to Erica pulling her after me. "Let's leave your mother here to think little girl. You'll see her soon enough." I led Erica over a cage in the corner and locked her in.

"Monica or Tammy will be down with some food and water after. Until then you can tell your mom all that you learned since you got here and maybe tomorrow won't be as bad as yesterday." I reached through the bars to stroke her hair and reflexively she leaned her head against my hand as I pet her. I wanted to remind her that I was not Tim or Doc. She looked up at me with sad eyes and I crouched down in front of her.

"Everything will be alright, I promise." I said in a soothing tone, and she gave me a weak smile.

"And you always keep your promises, Master." She replied softly.