Kidnapped Campers Ch. 06

Story Info
I add another slave to my harem, and a reunion of sorts.
8.5k words
4.52
24.2k
28

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Tim. I have a favor to ask." I said into the phone as I lounged on my sofa.

"Sure, what can I do you for?" his voice came back in my ears.

"Can you arrange for the station to be vacant for about half an hour sometime soon? I don't need inside, just the parking lot." I replied.

It was about two days since I had caught Erica with my cell phone, and a rough two days it had been. I believed her that she wasn't trying to call the cops, but I still had to discipline her for even touching my phone much less trying to unlock it. I had put her through experiences that Doc would have been proud of, but each time I was done I felt like throwing up. Even now I heard her moaning through the door to the dungeon, I would have to look at soundproofing that thing.

"Just a sec." I told Tim and moved to open the door.

"Shut the fuck up and take your punishment." I said to the poor sack of meat that hung on the wall.

Erica was bound to the St. Andrews Cross, her bruised, striped back facing me as a stark reminder of what I had done to her. Her tits were not much better and she groaned at the heavy weights that hung from the bulldog clips I had fastened to her sore nipples. She looked back at me with pain filled eyes as she tried to speak through the massive head harness ball gag she was wearing.

"Shut up, or I will add another six hours to your punishment." I said in a stern voice and she shuddered in fear at the prospect. She nodded and turned to sag in her bonds, whimpering quietly. I turned out the light and shut the door, leaving her alone with her pain.

"Sorry about that, had some slave issues I needed to address." I said into the phone as I threw myself down on the sofa again.

"No problem." Tim replied. "Had to deal with some of those myself, if you don't give them the lesson immediately they get confused over what you are pissed at them about. So, are you looking at doing some cop porn or something?"

"Nope, not yet. If I did, can you tell me where to find a real cop?" I replied.

"Pretty fucking dumb, from the guy asking the other guy for the favor asshole." He replied.

"Sorry, sorry. Listen, I just need the station for something for about half an hour, but no witnesses." I told him.

"Sure, how is Thursday at 7pm? Tom goes off shift then and Dick is always late because he has to drop his kids off with his ex that day. I can arrange to be out on a call so the place will be deserted."

"Perfect, that will be perfect." I answered, my plan falling into place.

"Alright, just make sure not to pull in past the dumpster. That is the edge of what the parking lot camera can cover if that matters." He said, then let out a whoop of joy.

"Sorry, got to go. Some asshole in an Audi just tripped my radar at 145." I heard his siren come on and gravel grind under his tires from wherever he had set up his speed trap. He cut the call so I set my phone down and took a deep breath. Then I picked up the new burner phone I had bought and made a call.

On Thursday night I was sitting in my car in the parking lot of the local cop shop. Just as Tim had promised, the place was lit up but deserted. I had seen his cruiser pulling out as I turned in and he gave me a thumbs up as he sped off. I pulled up next to the dumpster and angled my truck so that the rest of the access lane was blocked. There were a few visitor spots available and I stood in front of one of them. I was wearing dark glasses, an official looking wind breaker and dress slacks so I looked like your average TV detective. A short time later, a small compact car pulled up and parked in the spot in front of me. The door opened and a woman stepped out.

"Miss Ashley McCain?'' I asked.

"Yes" she eagerly replied. "Are you the detective who called me about Erica?"

"My name is Detective Colin Sullivan. Please no jokes about the name, I've heard them all." I replied in a bored tone. She just looked at me quizzically, and all of my reservations about what I was planning to do evaporated. If this bitch doesn't appreciate good theater, then she deserves what is coming to her.

Ashley McCain was almost a clone of her daughter, but 20 years older. Her hair was up in a bun but I could see it was the same curly strawberry blonde that had been in my lap so many times before. She had come directly from work so she was still wearing her white blouse, black skirt waitress uniform but she filled them both out well. Her tits were nicely mature, larger than her daughters and her hips gave her an appealing hourglass look.

I reached into the cab of my truck and pulled out a large zip lock bag with an official looking label on it. "Do you recognize these?"

Inside the bag were the shoes that Erica had worn the day she showed up at my boathouse. I had meant to get rid of them but always seemed to get distracted. Now they would serve my purpose nicely.

Ashley took them like a starving person grabbing at a plate of food. "Yes, yes these are Erica's." she gasped. "She put those laces in for the competition because they are her school colours. Where did you find them?" She looked up at me with a desperate hope in her eyes.

"Can you please follow me, there are some other things I want you to see before I make any conclusions." I reached out my hand. "I will need those back, they are evidence at the moment."

She reluctantly handed them over to me and turned to get back in her car as I climbed into the cab of my truck. I carefully pulled out of the parking lot, making sure that neither of us passed the dumpster and headed out in the opposite direction of my house. After taking a few confusing turns I pulled into my driveway and she pulled in behind me. She hopped out of her car and hurried up to where I was standing.

"What is this place, what does it have to do with Erica?" she asked breathlessly. Her chest strained against the buttons of her blouse as she took deep anxious breaths.

"I believe that the girls, or at least Erica, may have been here some time after the storm. There is a boat house down that trail where I found the shoes. If you don't mind, there are some other things I want to show you." I said as I waved her on down the trail.

She hurried ahead and once we had passed the edge of my house and out of sight of the driveway, I hit her with the tazer I had kept in my pocket.

"Aaaahhhh" she screamed as she collapsed onto the ground. I quickly rolled her over and slid a zip tie around her wrists. She was still twitching from the shock as I slapped a strip of duct tape over her mouth and another tie around her ankles. I had timed my attack so we were right next to the side door to my garage and I grabbed her under her arms and dragged her out of sight. Within 8 seconds she had gone from a free woman hoping to get news about her daughter, to my captive who was not going to like what she would find.

I hauled her into the rec room and threw her on the sofa. She was starting to come around and I could see her struggling against her bonds. I double checked that the ties were secure, then headed back out to clean up the scene. I picked up her purse and keys, then pulled her car into the garage. Closing the door, there was no sign that she had ever been there. I headed back into the house and crouched down in front of the sofa where she lay. Her wide, terrified eyes stared at me as she tugged fruitlessly against her bonds.

I pulled out the tazer and hit the switch, watching her eyes as the electric current arced between the contacts. "So, do I need to use this again or will you be a good girl for daddy?"

She shook her head, trying to shuffle back on the sofa away from me and my weapon.

"Good, now I am going to do you a favor and switch up those hard uncomfortable zip ties for something much nicer. If you co-operate, then I won't have to use this." I said, as I slid the tazer back into my jacket pocket. I pulled out a pair of cutters and snipped the plastic tie around her wrists, kneeling on her back to keep her arms behind her. I grabbed a pair of leather cuffs off of the end table and quickly secured them on her, fastening them together with the steel snap link. I repeated this with her ankles, leaving a short hobble chain so she could move then pulled the tape off her mouth.

"Please, please don't do this. Please let me go, I promise I aaahhhhh!" she screamed as I slapped her hard across the cheek.

"Shut up!" I barked and she cowered in fear. I knew that I wasn't the first man to have abused her and she quickly reverted to the behaviour that had kept her safe for most of her adult life. I grabbed the ball gag and held it up "Open wide."

She shook her head, but when I raised my hand again she froze then opened her mouth so I could shove it in. I buckled it tight behind her neck then wrapped a collar around her throat. I fastened a leash and pulled her to her feet.

"I promised you information about your daughter, and you will realize that I always keep my promises."

I led her to the door to the dungeon and took her inside. Her eyes widened as she saw the equipment, then she let out a strangled gasp when she realized who else was in there with us.

Erica was secured to the St Andrews cross again, but this time she was facing us. A matching ball gag filled her mouth, but a large black blindfold covered her eyes. She was naked and her abused body was still purple with bruises from her last beating.

Ashley screamed into her gag when she saw her daughter. She lunged toward her but I pulled her up short with the leash. I hauled her back against the far wall, fastening the leash to a hook in the ceiling. She tugged futilely at it as I walked over to where Erica was bound. I had put headphones in her ears playing white noise so she was completely oblivious to anything that was going on.

Erica flinched when I slid my hand between her legs, but then started grinding her crotch against my questing fingers. She moaned into her gag, looking around futilely at where she thought I might be standing. Her hands clenched into fists and she raised herself up on her toes, trying to slide her clit onto my probing thumb. I looked back at where Ashely struggled futilely in her bonds. Her face was red with exertion and some of the buttons on her blouse had torn open revealing that her tits were just as impressive as I had suspected.

"Calm down bitch." I said in a patronizing voice. "You wanted to learn about your daughter, well pay attention." I reached up and removed Erica's ball gag.

"Oh fuck master. Oh please, please fuck me." Erica gasped as my groping hands explored her bruised and battered body. "I need your cock so bad, please fuck this worthless slut."

Ashley froze at Erica's words. Her eyes were huge in surprise as she heard her daughter begging her captor to take her.

"Yeah, little Erica has grown up to be a pretty good fuck doll. You did good mommy." I teased as I slid one of my fingers into Erica's now moist cunt. She groaned and twisted in my hand, desperately trying to get me further inside her love canal.

"Please master, please let this fuck slave suck your cock. Please give me your cum, it has been soooo long."

I reached up with my other hand and grabbed her tit, squeezing the bruised flesh hard between my fingers.

"Aaaahhhh!" she screamed, then leaned forward as far as her bonds would let her. "Fuck yes, fuck yeah! Grope my tits, this slut's body is for you, only you!" Her head tossed from side to side, desperately questing to find where I was. I pulled my fingers out of her snatch and she whimpered in disappointment. Instead, I held them up to her mouth and she quickly sucked them in. Her tongue and lips cleaning her fluids off in a desperate search for stimulation.

I was watching Ashley the entire time, a huge grin on my face as the emotions played across hers. Surprise, shock, disgust, fear, she was too confused to do anything but watch as the stranger who looked like her daughter begged her captor to violate her. Language previously heard only in porno films spilled from her mouth like song lyrics.

I pulled the ear buds from Erica's ears. "Slave, I have a surprise for you." I told her.

"Oh Master, oh fuck please, please shove your cock inside me." Erica whimpered.

I unhooked her cuffs from the cross and fastened them in front of her then guided her to the middle of the room. I pulled off the blindfold and Erica blinked in the new brightness, then froze in surprise as her eyes focused on the woman bound across from her.

"Mom!!" she blurted, then stared at me agape.

"You wanted to talk to your mom, well here she is." I said as I moved over to the wall and picked up a riding crop.

"Please master, I'll do anything, please just don't hurt her" she begged.

"You dumb slut" I roared. "Of course you'll do anything; you're a fucking sex slave bitch!!! So is your mother now and we'll do whatever the fuck we want to both of you!!"

I slapped her hard across the face, sending her sprawling to the floor. She struggled to get to her knees, crying as she bled from her split lip. I could hear her mother screaming into her gag as she watched her precious little daughter being abused.

"Get over here you slut. You are going to show your mother just what a good cocksucker you have become." I grabbed her hair and pulled her towards my crotch as I dug my cock out of my pants. It was already hard and she gagged as I shoved it roughly into her mouth. I looked over to where Ashley was still screaming and crying into her gag. "Watch and learn bitch, you will be next."

Erica struggled on her knees as I drove my cock hard into her face. I saw her eyes go wild, I had never treated her like this and she was terrified of what was going on. "Look at your slut daughter, she has been fucking me ever since we got her and now you have some serious making up to do."

Ashley sobbed as she struggled in her bonds, her breath coming in desperate gasps as the collar dug into her throat. She lunged against the leash, fighting to reach me and do whatever she could to save her daughter form the man who was abusing her.

"I'm gonna cum bitch. I'm gonna fill your daughter up with my cum and you can watch." A few more thrusts and I bellowed in pleasure as I blew my load deep into Julie's throat. She struggled against my hands that held her face tight as she gagged and gasped for air.

"You like seeing that slut" I said as the last of my cum spurted from my prick. I felt it oozing around Erica's lips and down the shaft of my cock. "You little girl has been swallowing my cum for weeks and now it'll be your turn."

I hauled Erica to her feet then bent her over the padded bench, securing her wrists and ankles to the floor. I moved over to where Ashley hung, barely able to keep her feet after what she had just witnessed. I took the gag out of Ashley's mouth but she was too spent to say anything and just lay there gasping and sobbing.

After double checking all of the bonds and fasteners, I walked to the door giving Erica a slap on the ass as I passed. "You tell your mom everything that has happened to you, and everything that will happen to her. Maybe she will learn to be as good a fuckslut as you are."

I closed the door with a slam, shutting out the sobbing that was now filling the room.

A couple of hours later and I was sitting on the couch watching the game. Monica was between my legs sucking on my cock, her arms fastened to a pole which was attached to the collar around her neck. I had the controls to the vibrator I had shoved in her cunt in my hand and every once in a while switched it from low to high to listen to her gasp around my cock.

Beside her, Tammy on her knees waiting for her turn. Her arms were tightly fastened behind her back, encased in a leather sleeve which matched the high leather boots she had been wearing when they walked in. I also had a vibrator in her pussy but I was a lot stingier with the controls for her. I watched her frustration as she tried to rub her ass against the heels of her boots to push the shaft in further and receive some satisfaction. Every time I caught her I would slap her across the face "No Bitch! You only get your pleasure from me".

Both Tammy and Monica had no idea what was going on behind the door across the room. They had been locked in their cages in the bedroom when I brought Ashley home, and they both knew not to ask about Erica until I decided that her punishment was finished. I wanted to keep it that way for now, I didn't want too many distractions while I dealt with my newest slave.

I hated treating Erica the way I was, but I needed to if I was going to get through to Ashley. From what her daughters had told me, she was well practiced at being abused and surviving. If I wanted to break her down I needed a different kind of leverage. Unfortunately for Erica, she was just that kind of tool.

I stood up, pulling Monica and Tammy to their feet as I did. I unhooked Monica's hands from the spreader bar, leaning the pole against the wall. "Come on girls, time to go to the bedroom."

Their faces lit up at the prospect of a good fucking from me. They had wondered where I had been all day and their teenage bodies were charged with lust and desire. They all but flew up the stairs and were already kneeling beside the bed when I came into the room. I moved over to Tammy and unfastened the arm binder, sliding the leather sheath off of her arms. She moaned with pleasure as she was free to move for the first time in hours.

"Sorry, girls. I have some work to do in the basement, but you have been good slaves to me being so patient and all." I waved them up onto the bed as I walked over to the corner. A video recorder was set up on a tripod and I double checked the settings and focus.

"I am going to watch this when I get back. I want a good show from the two of you and you had both better cum at least twice, understood."

"Yes Master." Monica replied as she snuggled up to her friend. Tammy was already running her fingers along Monica's body, tracing the line of her hips and waist as she teased her way to the already stiffening nipples. Monica gasped and reached out to pull Tammy's head forward, gently kissing her and I saw her tongue slide out from between her pink lips.

I stayed a few minutes to make sure that everything was recording well, then left the room. As I shut the door there were soft moans already following me down the hall. I went back down to the basement where I heard Erica and her mom were talking in hushed voices through the door. When they heard me they both turned to me with looks of fear.

"Please, please let us go. I promise I won't tell anyone" Ashley sobbed as I entered the room.

"Bitch, you are going to learn your first lesson now. The only thing you ask of me or any of my friends is if you can suck my cock or fuck me. You have no other purpose for the rest of your miserable life."

I picked up the strap that I had used on Erica and moved over to her. "Now, to teach you what will happen whenever you disobey me" I wound up and whipped Erica hard across her ass. She screamed in pain and her mother shouted; "Please stop, please don't hurt her!"

"Bitch, didn't you hear what I said. There are only two things you ask me and that wasn't it." I struck Erica again.

"Oh god, please, I'll do anything just don't hurt her!"

"Again you stupid cunt, that wasn't it" and I wound up for a third strike when she shouted; "Please, may I suck you cock and fuck you."

"Not bad, you can be taught, but you forgot to say Master" and I laid into her daughter again and again.

"Please Master!! Please fuck me and let me suck your cock!!" she begged as she watched her daughter scream and writhe in pain.

"Well, now. Was that so hard. Yes bitch, you can suck my cock but if I am not happy your daughter gets it again." I unhooked the leash from the hook on the wall and fastened it to one on the floor, pulling Ashley to her knees. Then I manoeuvred in front of her and she opened her mouth to take me in.