Kidnapped Heiress

Story Info
A couple engage in a role-playing game.
3.3k words
4
9.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a very subtle and nuanced game the two of you are playing, in which little is said and the slightest movement or gesture speaks volumes. You want him to believe you want nothing to do with him, that it's beneath you to look at him, that you feel violated by him for having snatched you from your pampered world of privilege and forced you to lie here, a helpless captive.

More than violated, you want him to believe you feel humiliated to be lying here, dressed only in your expensive lingerie — your hands bound behind your back, your feet bound at the ankles, a ball gag in your mouth, your body exposed to a dangerous stranger who might do anything he pleases with you, without you're being able to stop him. You want him to believe you're furious with him for having done this to you but even more so with yourself for having allowed yourself to be put in this situation and that, really, you have no one to blame but yourself.

After all, you were the one who shook your head and smiled politely when he asked if anyone were sitting in the seat beside you at the bar in the hotel where you're staying. You were the one who said, "Not at all," invitingly, when he asked if he could join you. He struck you as a handsome man and you found him quite an engaging and charming conversationalist, which you look for and appreciate in a man, and it didn't take long before you were gazing in his eyes and hanging on his every word. Worst of all, you were the one who said, "I'd love to," when he asked if you'd like to join him for dinner at a favorite restaurant of his across town.

As you got in his car, you were looking forward to the evening ahead and already thinking about how it might end. Everything seemed fine as you rode through the city and chatted with him and it wasn't until the city began to become the suburbs that you first suspected that something was amiss. When you asked him how far away the restaurant was, with just enough concern and worry in your voice, and he looked at you and smiled and said, "Not far," and then looked back at the road, as if his mind were on something other than having dinner, you knew that you weren't headed to a restaurant but were being kidnapped. You did nothing and sat in silence, staring out the window. Really, what could you have done? Jumped out of the car?

He led you from the car to the house and to this room and told you to stand by the bed and undress, slowly, down to your lingerie. Then he sat in the chair and watched you. You began slowly getting out of your clothes, wanting him to believe you felt increasingly humiliated and vulnerable as you dropped each article of clothing on the floor. Kidnapping you was one thing. You understood why he would do that — for the money — but forcing you to undress? Well, you understood why he was making you do that, too —for his own pleasure — and you forced yourself not to let your pleasure in undressing for him show.

You kept your eyes on the floor as you worked your way down to your lingerie and then stood there, waiting to see what would happen next. Nothing did, for the longest time. He just sat there, admiring you and, at one point, you glanced at him and saw him gazing at you and smiling and then you watched him unzip his pants and fish out his cock and lay it against his thigh. You stared at in amazement, admiring its length and thickness and the forceful curve of it, like that of a scimitar.

You tried hard not to let the thrill you felt at the sight of it show. Despite your best efforts, though, you squirmed slightly and you know he noticed. He strikes you as a man who doesn't miss much. You know he noticed your nipples too, which had become hard and erect. Glancing down at them, you saw quite noticeable lumps in the sheer silk fabric of your bra. Glancing at him, you saw they were exactly what he was gazing at, which aroused you and caused the juices to begin flowing and you felt the moistness between your legs and squirmed again, this time unconcerned about letting your feelings show.

You're a strong, proud confident woman, responsible for your family's business empire, but this has always been your weakness and a secret one: behind the cool commanding façade, you're a cock-hungry slut who pays dearly to satisfy your insatiable appetite with men, wherever you are in the world. Only the right men from the right agencies will do. They must have a clean bill of health, of course, and your preference is for men with rugged good looks, with chiseled features, with dark hair and clean-shaven faces, bearing the shadow of a heavy beard, men whose appearance borders on the brutish, even the thuggish. Most important, they must be exceptionally well endowed, as your kidnapper obviously is.

You both remained as you were for a time — you standing across the bed from him, staring at his member, and he sitting in the chair in the corner of the room, gazing at you, both of you silent.

Finally he reached down and unzipped the bag on the floor beside the chair. You watched him remove rope and a ball gag and stand and walk to you. He tied your hands behind your back and told you to lie on the bed, which you did, and then tied your feet and put the gag in your mouth and fastened it around your head.

You watched him return to his chair and resume gazing at you and now here you are, lying on your side, gazing at his marvelous cock, both of you waiting for his cell phone to ring and arrangements to be made for the transfer of ransom money into his account, after which, you'll be freed and on your way back to your pampered world of privilege, never to see him again.

It really is quite a delicious looking member. You've seen and had many like it and it is the type you enjoy. What if you were to ask him for it? It wouldn't be any different than usual, really. He's a complete stranger and you'd be paying for it, just a lot more than usual, so why not get your money's worth.

You glance up at him and see that same bemused expression on his face and then look back at his cock and gaze at it, more and more hungrily now, and you know he can see it in your eyes. For a kidnapper, he's acting like a perfect gentleman and you begin to wonder why?

Here you are — helpless. He could do anything he wants with you. Why is he just sitting there? You're beginning to feel a little offended that he's not taking advantage of the situation. After all, you're a very attractive woman and quite a provocative sight at the moment. It should drive any man wild. Why is he acting so calm and composed? Well, you can see that you've made his cock stiff, so he isn't so calm and composed, after all, just doing a good job of pretending to be.

You touch the tip of your tongue to the ball gag, imagining that it's the tip of his cock, and then begin licking it, imagining you're licking the ooze from his slit. You feel your mouth filling with saliva and imagine it's his come and you savor it before swallowing.

Now you're decided — you must have his cock in your mouth. You glance from it to his face and then back at it and squirm. You no longer try to disguise your desire. You want him to see how hungry you are for it. You want your hunger to draw him up out of the chair and over to you and you thrill at the sight of him standing and walking toward you, your eyes fixed on his enormous swaying member.

He stands beside you a moment, not doing anything, and then pushes you gently onto your back. You're extremely aroused now and want to do everything in your power to make him give you the object of your desire. You decide to play the tempting hostage and pose like a pin up. You draw back your legs and arch your back, pushing up your breasts, and roll your head to the side and gaze up at him, trying your best to look as helpless and alluring as possible.

You can see in his eyes that he knows exactly what you're up to and is appreciating and enjoying your performance. You decide to take a different tack and show him a pouty, hurt expression, as if to say, why are you punishing me this way?

You watch him bring his hand to your breast and thrill when you feel the touch of it against the silk. You watch his hand as he begins slowly fondling your breast and then close your eyes and concentrate on the feeling to increase the pleasure and your enjoyment of it. You strain to arch your back even more, pressing your breast against his hand, and he responds by squeezing your nipple and giving it a tug.

He pushes up your bra and takes your nipples between his thumbs and forefingers and squeezes them more tightly and begins pulling them. You strain to arch your back as much as you can but he seems intent on lifting your body into the air by your nipples.

You open your eyes and look up at his, which is what you know he wants you to do now. He wants to see the pain in your eyes and he wants you to show him with your eyes how much more you want and can take. You do want more and can take much more and nod, once, and feel his grasp tighten until he brings you to the threshold of your tolerance for pain. He keeps you there a moment and then brings you past it, just to see the tears begin welling in your eyes.

He lets go of your nipples and you settle back on the bed and he slides his hand down your stomach to between your legs. You part them, inviting him to play with you there, and he begins slowly massaging your clit through the silk.

You close your eyes again and savor the feeling. You're extremely aroused now and hope he continues and brings you to orgasm but you feel him remove his hand.

You open your eyes and see his hands coming toward your head. He unfastens the gag and removes if from your mouth and sets it aside. You open your mouth wide and exercise your jaw, which aches a bit from having had the ball gag in your mouth for so long. You look at his cock, only inches you're your face, sticking straight out and curving upward, and want to smile. Things couldn't be going better.

You know now what he has in mind — bringing you off, massaging your clit, as you bring him off, sucking his cock. It's one of your favorite ways to orgasm, sucking hungrily on an enormous member. You stare at it as he brings it toward your mouth and you're fully expecting him to put it in but he stops when the tip is almost touching your lips. You look up at him and see him looking down at you, studying you, and you wonder what he has in mind. A long moment passes.

"Beg," he finally says.

You frown. Beg? You've never begged for anything in your life. Everything you've ever wanted or needed has been given to you and you have the wealth to buy whatever you desire, including men to satisfy you sexually. Beg? Never! It's beneath you.

A long time seems to pass with the two of you just the way you are — you staring up at him, stubbornly and defiantly, and he looking down at you, patiently, with a slight smile. Finally he begins slowly backing away and you look at the head of his cock and feel panic-stricken.

He wouldn't leave you like this, would he? Having brought you to the point where your entire being is focused on having his cock in your mouth and sucking on it while he gets you off? You know he would, though, and for the first time in your life your desire trumps your pride.

"Wait!" you say urgently and then whisper, "Please, I beg you," as if by whispering it you can make yourself believe that you didn't say it and aren't really begging. You see him stop and raise his eyebrows slightly. You can see he's not going to say anything and that he wants you to do all the talking.

"Please," you whisper a little louder but still trying to keep the pleading out of your voice, "let me suck your cock." He doesn't move and waits for you to continue.

"I'm not very good at begging. I've never done it before. I've never had to." He just looks at you and waits and you can see the disappointment in his expression. You feel your pride welling up again and also resentment at the fact that he thinks you're doing such a poor job. The idea of you not excelling at anything you do is anathema. You decide to take a different tack and see if you can outsmart him by making him show his hand.

"I...I'm sorry," you say, as apologetically as you can manage and trying to sound sincere, "please tell me what you want to hear. I'll say it. Just please tell me what to say." You see he's unmoved and isn't going to provide any assistance and that he's going to make you figure it out for yourself.

You feel angry and frustrated and try your best not to let it show. Oddly, the humiliation he's subjecting you to is making your desire to be brought off while sucking his cock that much stronger.

You search your mind frantically for what to say that you think might be what he wants to hear but you can't think of anything, beyond begging him to please put his cock in your mouth and let you suck it.

You see him begin slowly backing away again and your feelings of pride and anger and resentment are suddenly replaced by panic again and even stronger than before. It occurs to you that maybe what he's waiting to hear is the truth. Is that it? If it is, would you actually share it with him? Could you? You haven't shared the truth about yourself with anyone before and have kept it a well-guarded secret, locked away inside you.

"Wait!" you say desperately. "Please! Don't go!" You can hear the genuine pleading in your voice now and it sounds so strange. You see him stop and slowly come toward you again and now his expression is smug. He brings the tip of his cock to within inches of your lips and stops. You know he wants you to get a good look at it, as encouragement to loosen your tongue. You have the feeling he's known the truth about you all along and just wants to hear it from you.

You want to lunge forward and take the head of his cock in your mouth but know that if you make a move toward it, he'll take it away, perhaps for good. You look up at him, hoping your expression looks genuinely contrite.

"I admit it. I'm a proud person, and not in a good way. I feel superior to people. I've been raised to feel that way. It's who I am. I can't help it." He seems to think you're being sincere. Good.

"I'm strong willed. I've never let anyone bend my will." You pause for effect, to give what you're about to say the importance it deserves, "until now."

You've never in your life considered admitting to anyone what you're about to and it takes all the courage you can muster. "I'm a cock-hungry slut. I pay men to let me suck their cocks. I can't get enough. If I had my way, I'd always have a cock in my mouth." You eye his. "One like yours, nice and big and delicious-looking." You look up at him. "I'll pay you double what you're asking as ransom to suck it. I want to that badly. I mean what I say. Please, please," you say and the begging in your voice is unmistakable now, "put it in my mouth. Please!"

You see him move backward slightly and are so panic-stricken that you're beside yourself. "What are you doing? Please don't take it away! I want it! I need it! I worship and adore it! It's all I live for! Please give it to me!"

You see him stop and move toward you again, bringing the tip of his cock to your lips this time and you thrill at the feel of it pressing against them. You've never felt such profound relief and feel your eyes welling with tears again, this time grateful ones.

"Thank you," you gush. "Please, I'll do anything," you say and the desperation in your voice is genuine. "I'm not kidding. Anything. Please let me kiss the tip, that's all, just a kiss on the tip." You're actually blubbering now, another new experience. "I won't ask for more than that. I promise." You're not surprised to see that he doesn't believe you. Who are you trying to fool? He knows you like a book.

"Okay," you say, "I lied. You see? I'm also a liar. You didn't believe me, anyway. I know you didn't. Why would you? And you see? I'm not so strong willed. I'm weak. I'll do anything to get a cock in my mouth. Let me lick the pre-cum off your slit. Please, let me taste it. Come is my lifeblood. I need it the way a vampire needs blood — to survive. Please, I'm begging you."

You feel the tears spilling over now and running down your cheeks and are filled with gratitude and happiness when you see him nod slightly. You lick his slit hungrily, lapping up his pre-cum like a dog and swooning as you savor the taste. You look up at him coquettishly.

"Look at my lips. They're pretty, don't you think? Think how nice your cock would look with my lips wrapped around the head. Think how good it would feel. Please, I'm begging you, put your cock in my mouth, just the head, that's all I'm asking for. I promise, I won't ask for more."

You open your mouth and hold it open, like a tempting and enticing target. You see his smile widen slightly and feel the head of his cock sliding in and you wrap your lips around the base of it and caress it with your tongue. Now the tears are flowing freely. You couldn't feel happier or more grateful and are confident now that you're going to get what you want.

You close your eyes and suck and feel his hand slide beneath the waistband of your panty and then his fingers on your clit, massaging it. He slides his cock deeper into your mouth, filling it up completely, and you close your eyes and suck happily and contentedly until you both come and you've drained the last drop from him. When you have, he slowly withdraws his cock and holds the tip in front of your lips and you give it one last tender kiss as his cell phone rings.