Kidnapped into Sexual Slavery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once in, however, she did not move right away. She wanted Brian to get used to the full feeling and took the opportunity to stroke his cock. In time she hoped that he would eventually associate the activity with sexual pleasure. Hopefully, Ellen thought, hoped, he would eventually cum while she raped his ass because the act certainly had the effect of making HER cum.

Brian did harden up again as he slowly got used to the feeling of the large thing inside him. Ellen's stroking of his cock certainly helped. But her touch dropped off as she began to thrust in an out, raping him through and through. Brian screeched and groaned repeatedly throughout the experience which must have gone on in various degrees and stages for half an hour.

Ellen herself came twice, partly because of the sensation against her clitoris caused by the thrusting and partly because of the sheer physical domination and humiliation she was inflicting on her slave. It gave her an electrical thrill just thinking about it!

When she was finished, she untied Brian's cock and made him cum, quickly and without much fuss. They needed to eat some dinner and the evening would require more uses of Brian's cock. She figured she needed to empty him out now to get him to last more later when she would take him in a more conventional fashion.

This how the days went on.

After three or four more weeks of this, including several times in which Ellen left, and Brian was required to stay in his cell, he found himself enjoying his activities and the time he spent with Ellen more and more. He supposed it was partly due to the fact that she had sex with him nearly every day.

It helped that she regularly worked out with her weights when he was confined to his cell and could watch. She had begun about two weeks ago to improve the quality and variety of the food he was eating. The collecting of the firewood wood was hard and he did not always like the Ellen's more sadistic practices, but there was increasingly no doubt in his mind that he liked things better when she was there compared to when she left him alone.

For her part, Ellen could see what she was doing was working. She could see Brian's eyes light up when she returned from her frequent trips back to New York. She noticed that as she stimulated his cock while whipping or torturing him, he was more and more associating the pain with sexual pleasure. She knew that increasingly he would crave the pain because it would bring forth pleasure, which would allow her to inflict even more pain on him. This pleased her more and more as she strengthed the salutary relationship between pain and pleasure in his mind.

Then, one day after returning from New York, Ellen had an annoucement.

"We have a small problem. Your mother is getting tired of your text messages and insists that you call. You explained how busy you are, but she has left a number of phone messages for you. So, this is the way it is going to go. You are going to call her, assure her all is well, etc. If you in any way deviate from that, I will punish you. If you give me away, I will kill you. I may go to prison, but you will be dead. Do you understand?"

Brian looked at the menace in her eyes. It was clear that she meant every word. It was a clear reminder of where he stood but he still couldn't help but feel happy she was back.

"Yes, Mistress."

Ellen relaxed a little.

"Good. It would be a shame to spoil what we have going here, but I will protect myself first and foremost."

"I understand. I won't give you any trouble. It is clear that it wouldn't do any good anyway."

Ellen looked at him and saw sincerity in his eyes.

"Wonderful! I am glad you agree. Just the same, I will have to take appropriate precautions when you call her, which I texted would be right about now."

Ellen unlocked Brian's cell, put the leash on him and led him out. As was typical, he was completely naked and she had already stripped down to her bra and thong. That was how they spent almost all of their time together. Ellen led him over to the couch where he saw she had put a large, very menacing looking hunting knife as well as his cell phone—the first time he had seen in it almost two months.

Ellen unlocked his handcuffs and gave him the phone. She picked up the knife, sat down on the couch, widening her legs, and then told Brian to turnaround and sit in front of her. Once the boy had done so, she quickly wrapped over long, powerful legs around his body and put her right arm around his torso, pinning his arm, and used her left hand to press the knife to Brian's throat. It was so tight, he was sure she was breaking the skin a little.

"Now," Ellen began, "you will call, you will have your conversation, you will assure her all is well. Keep it generic, no reference to things i might not know about. No past stories, orthings, nothing like that. At the slightest hint of betrayal I will either snap your body in two with my legs or cut your throat—most likely both. Do we understand each other?"

"Yes, Mistress," Brian rasped out.

Ellen loosened the knife slightly to allow Brian a more normal sounding voice. He pressed the necessary buttons on his phone—surprised it would work so far away and in this room. When his mother picked up, they exchanged the usual pleasantries and greetings and caught up on the latest comings and goings at home. When she asked about how school was going, Brian's answer surprised Ellen.

"Uh, so-so. You know, Mom (he felt Ellen's legs tightening on his body to an almost painful point) I am not so sure this is right for me, right now. I may take some time off, do a little traveling."

"Really, dear, are you sure? You're going to need a college degree to be able to support yourself."

"Well, I am not saying I wouldn't go back or am giving up college, but I don't feel motivated. I need some time away, to myself, you know, but I would probably finish eventually. I do love New York, though, so I probably would end up back there."

"Back there?"

Ellen moved the knife just a little. "Sorry, here." Brian said, "I'm with a friend in the suburbs at the moment, so I am not really here but will go back 'there' tonight."

After that, they chatted a little more but then said goodbye. He reminded her he hates calling but would keep in touch by text. Once he closed the phone, Ellen released her grip but then pushed Brian down on the couch and climbed on top of him, leaning forward so that her face was almost touching hers and he could feel her hot breath on his lips.

"What was that about? I didn't tell you to say anything like that."

"Well, you had said early-on that I would eventually quit school and go backpacking. Seemed like a good time to mention it. To lay the groundwork and make it easier for you to keep me. You're my Mistress, after all. I can't help it, but I have come to love being with you and I hate it when you are not here."

Ellen looked at Brian silently for a number of seconds. She thought to herself: I've captured him; he's truly mine; I can do anything i want with him. And then she squarely and forcefully kissed Brian on the lips, repeatedly. It was the first time she had done so. Finally, she stopped kissing him and simply said, "thank you." It was the first time Brian had taken any steps or done anything to help make his enslavement to her permanent.

Later that night, Ellen subjected Brian to a fairly severe whipping because she was so excited about what had happened and it had gotten her juices going. However willing or accepting he was becoming, she still wanted—needed!—to hurt him. That could not change.

As she whipped him, however, in between Brian's screams, she promised him a great reward. When their evening S&M coitus was done, Ellen didn't lock Brian back in his cell but led him to her bedroom and bed.

He was bound thoroughly before going to sleep but they slept together for the first time. After Ellen had put him in bed and climbed in herself, she draped her arms and legs over him, protectively and possessively, it was then Brian knew that this was indeed what he wanted. He didn't want to go back to his old life, he wanted to remain Mistress Ellen's slave forever.

And that is what happened. Brian withdrew from college and went on a "backpacking trip" for six months. For six months he served as Ellen's increasingly devoted slave. Nothing much else changed but his state of mind. Ellen was just as sadistic—and horny—as ever.

Actually her sadism increased with his acquiescence and devotion. She even branded him on his back as "Property of Mistress Ellen." Brian didn't always like what she did, but he endured and was always rewarded.

Eventually, he told his Mom that he was going back to college in New York and that Ellen had convinced him to go into accounting. She needed a good, honest accountant for her complex finances and hoped he might be the one. His mother was thrilled when he decided to go back and it took away any potential questions about spending time with Ellen in the future. While he was back in New York for school, the two lovers, Mistress and slave, spent many weekends and summer vacations in her mountain lair, engaging in extreme forms of bondage and whips, leather and love.

Eventually they would marry, secretly perhaps, or maybe not so secretly. But that he would be hers and hers alone, crawling in her presence, utterly subjugated and subservient, fulfilling her every wish and demand, suffering for pleasure, worshipping her as his Goddes on earth, was never again in doubt.

--the end--