Kidnapped Kinky Secretary Ch. 03

Story Info
Oh no! Again? Darla taken again by her kinky kidnappers.
2.9k words
4.55
6.4k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers

I am writing this under duress, sort of. Mistress has me recording my experiences for her latest book. To keep me in character and focused, I am dressed in a simple skirt and blouse with plain stockings and low heels. A medium length blond wig over light makeup completed my daytime outfit. Each wrist is in a leather cuff with a small padlock. The cuffs are connected by a small chain running through a D ring screwed into the writing desk. My ankles are secured with a leather strap and another strap goes around my waist, holding me tight against the chair. My hands and arms have just enough room to reach my laptop as I work under Mistress' watchful eye. She is sitting across from me, working on her own contributions to her latest work. She is editing an anthology about different kinks with chapters written by her Domme friends. The plan is a coffee table high end book with pictures and drawings. I suppose I should tell you what I am writing about so here goes.

Mistress and I were at home. She was getting ready to go for a hair appointment and ordered me to get dressed for some play when she got back. She had been working very hard and said she needed to let off some steam by dominating her obedient sub. That would be me, Darla.

I was dressed in a silky catsuit with a tight underbust pvc corset and an extremely short black pvc skirt that barely covered my butt. The catsuit had a long 2 way zipper allowing her to expose my 'clit', my 'pussy' or both at her pleasure. I had on thigh high shiny pvc boots and a locked collar with 'slut' spelled out in rhinestones across the front. My head was topped with a long blond wig gathered by a black scrunchy into a ponytail which made my extravagant dangly earrings easily visible. My eyes were dramatically smoky with heavy liner and mascara. Of course, my lips were painted with glossy 'fuck me' lipstick that matched my long glued on nails.

"I won't be long Darla. Just a quick trim. I'm pleased with your look. You did well. We'll see if we can mess it up a bit when I get back. Bye now,"

I lit a Winston and sipped a glass of water. I loved the lipstick on the cup and the filter. It always made me feel naughty and sexy. Of all times, the doorbell rang. I asked who it was without opening it and they replied it was a delivery that had to have a signature. I knew Mistress was expecting a package and would be pissed if I didn't take delivery. I thought, what the hell. They don't know me so who cares. I opened the door slightly, hoping to have the delivery woman pass me the tablet, minimizing any embarrassment. As I cracked the door, I was pushed back and in walked Jane and Joyce holding their small silver pistols. They had on their latex masks and gloves. Just like before.

I had been kidnapped twice in the past by these 2 and their sidekick, Lynne. I was held hostage so an anonymous client could be sure she was not mentioned in Mistress' previous two memoirs of her days as a Domme. I wasn't hurt and it ended well. Both books were runaway bestsellers. In addition to being expert kidnappers, they were seriously kinky and subjected me to a variety of their perversions. I had to secretly admit, it hadn't been all bad but not now! I wanted so desperately to play with Mistress.

"You again! You can't be serious. She's not writing another memoir so please just leave. I won't mention anything about this, I promise."

"Sorry doll face. She still has something we want. I will cut you a little slack. We'll skip the cuffs since she won't be back for a while. Turn around. Hands behind you, palm to palm like a good girl."

She quickly wrapped and cinched my wrists, then did the same for my ankles. She jammed a penis gag between my red lips then smiled.

"Pretty as a picture. You look like Sweet Gwendolyn from the old John Willie books. You suck on that cock. You may need the practice. I've got some ideas about how we can spend the time waiting for Mistress to come through. Lights out now."

The tight blindfold with the nose cut out plunged me into darkness and there was no way to rub it off. They each took an arm and hopped me to the car. I lay on the backseat and off we went. It's hard to judge time when you're tied up, gagged and blindfolded. It couldn't have been that long a trip but it sure seemed like it. We finally stopped and Jane took me by the ankles and pulled me off the seat, helping me to my feet. I hopped forward through a door, heels clicking on the wooden floor. I was led to a chair and unceremoniously forced into it. My gag and blindfold were removed. I knew enough not to scream.

"Well here we are again, Darla. Let's finish getting you secured, though I don't think you're getting out of the ropes that are already there."

She wrapped and cinched my legs just above me knees then turned her attention to my chest and upper arms. She pulled my elbows closer together before wrapping rope around them and crafting a bar wrap between them. She used the elbow tie to anchor a chest harness pinning my arms to my side. I was thoroughly helpless.

"I really didn't need more rope Darla but you know what, I just like it as you can probably tell. Before you ask, you can have a Winston. I have to admit, watching you smoke it all tied up is kind of a turn on for me."

She placed one between my lips, flicked the lighter and watched me take the first drag. I exhaled slowly around the dangled cigarette as she lit one of her own.

"We've already contacted Mistress and as before, when she comes through with what we need, she can retrieve her tied up kinky secretary. You know this reminds me of the old detective shows where the secretary gets captured and tied up though I don't recall them being dressed quite like you are. Love the outfit, by the way. Can't you just see it now? You've been captured by criminals and the boss criminal walks in and says, 'who's the tied up dame?'. Well in this case Darla, the tied up dame is you! Finish that smoke, sweetie. We've got deliciously wicked ideas about how to spend the time waiting."

Jane then helped me to a low table and bent me over. I knew what was coming next. She unzipped me, running her hand between my tightly bound legs and brushing my 'clit' which despite my best efforts was rapidly hardening.

"Isn't that sweet, you're getting excited. I'm flattered honey bunch, but down to business. Joyce and Lynne have first dibs on you. You may remember how we fixed you to the table. I enjoyed that so much we're going to do it again."

She reached into her rope bag and pulled out thin cord. She looped it around my dangling sac and tightened it before running it under the table and tying it to the d ring on my collar.

"So simple, but so effective. Isn't that right cutie?"

I nodded my agreement.

"Have you heard the term spit roasted? Well Joyce and Lynne are going to demonstrate for you."

Just then, the other two walked in with strapons dangling and I had a good idea what was about to happen. Joyce or Lynne, I really didn't know who was who with the latex masks, squirted some KY on her gloved hand and got me ready from the rear while the other stood in front of me.

"Open wide, slut. That penis gag was just the warm up for my cock."

She forced it between my lips as my 'pussy' was invaded simultaneously from the rear. Having my legs tied together seemed to increase the pressure on my prostate. I tried not to focus on that, but rather not gagging as the cock was forced deeper and deeper into my mouth. They both pumped in unison then suddenly their cocks started to vibrate. They must have been double headed with their own pussies filled as they violated me. Finally, their breathing got ragged and screams of pleasure followed as they climaxed.

"Well that was fun to watch! I suppose you think you need a rest now. No, no sweetheart. You've still got Jane to take care of. Let's get you off of that table. I need you in the bedroom."

She untied the thin cord and hopped me to the bedroom.

"God, that is so sexy Darla. You tied up so tight and hopping along. I should take a video. Believe me, people would pay to see it."

She led me into the bedroom and pushed me forward onto the bed.

"You know, we haven't done a hogtie yet and that's one of my favorites. Let's do it now!"

She doubled a piece of rope and looped it around my chest ropes before pulling my feet up and tying it between my ankles.

"A classic bondage position Darla. We should have done this before so let's make up for lost time. I bet you're wondering how you can do anything in that position to satisfy me. Well I'll show you."

She reached into her bag and pulled out a double sided penis gag.

"First, get the business end all nice and lubricated."

She pushed the cock between my lips, swirling it around to get it wet.

"Open wide now."

She pushed the gag between my teeth and buckled it tightly. She slid out of her skirt and panties then pushed the cock into her waiting pussy.

"I know you can't move much but the more you fuck me, the quicker I'll come and the quicker you're out of that hogtie so get at it."

I thrust forward as much as I could to meet her repeated pelvic thrusts. Her pussy glistened with excitement and come she did. She reached behind my head and unbuckled the gag and I gratefully slid it out of my mouth.

"Was it good for you, baby? It certainly was for me. Mistress should have come through by now. I'll untie you and let you clean up. Unfortunately for you, we'll have to tie you up again while we make our getaway but you know the drill. And Darla, fix yourself up. Your lipstick is a mess!"

She quickly untied me with the other 2 standing by with their pistols. She handed me my purse and I went into the bathroom. I brushed my hair and redid my lips. Crazy as it seems, I wanted to look as close to my best as possible when Mistress came for me.

"Good job, sweetie pie. Tell you what. You can have a Winston if you promise to behave."

Of course I agreed and enjoyed my smoke under Jane's watchful eye. I was then led into the main room of the cabin. I turned without being asked and placed my palms together behind me. Jane quickly tied them. I had to give her credit. She was good. I never thought I had a chance to get loose. She roped my legs as before and then my chest. Thankfully, my elbows weren't pulled together as before. She sat me down on the sofa and retrieved the penis gag.

"Open wide cookie. As good a cock sucker as you were, you'll probably enjoy having this in your mouth. Let me flavor it up for you since you've been such a good girl."

She stepped out of her panties which were quite obviously wet and rubbed the gag with her juices before buckling it tightly in place. They started gathering up their purses, extra rope and gags when there was a knock on the door.

"Who could that possibly be? Let's see, shall we."

She opened the door and in walked Mistress with a big smile on her face, dressed beautifully as usual. Then the girls pulled off their masks, revealing their attractive faces.

"Glad to get rid of those things, they are a pain."

My mouth would have hit the floor if I hadn't had a cock in it. What the hell was going on? Mistress smiled and started explaining.

"You know how I'm working on the anthology of kinks. Well one of the chapters is about fantasy kidnapping which is becoming quite the thing. I got a contact number from one of my friends, called it and guess who answered?"

Jane then took it from there. "I was surprised when Mistress asked me about our services. After all, we had taken you twice so she should have already known. You see, we were told that this was a gift to you and Mistress from a friend and that you were both aware of what was going on. We insist on everyone staying in character throughout. It was a pretty elaborate scenario but we love those and we would never ever hurt anyone. That's not our thing. We did think you two were the best we ever had at making it seem real. Once Mistress and I talked it out and she understood what happened I offered to do it one more time since we had barely scratched the surface of what we can do to our 'victims'. And truly honey, you were our favorite."

Mistress then continued, "I knew you wouldn't really mind. Every time we talked about your kidnappings, you couldn't help but crack a sly smile. I'm sure that once it was clear you wouldn't be hurt you enjoyed not knowing what was coming next."

I nodded yes and tried to talk. They all laughed and Jane took the gag out.

"Since we're all buddies now, can somebody untie me. Please."

Jane looked to Mistress who nodded yes. I gratefully stretched my stiff limbs and took a glass of wine from Jane. I fetched a Winston and Jane flicked the lighter for me. I took that satisfying first drag, then exhaled slowly. I know it's bad for you but it's oh so sexy. We chatted and laughed about the whole series of events. Finally, the three 'kidnappers' started to leave.

"Just one question. Did you even look at the manuscripts?"

Jane replied, "No, we sent them to our client and we still won't tell you who it was. He or she must have seen no problem. We thought it was all part of the scene. A little over the top, but to each their own. By the way, the cabin is yours for as long as you want it and Mistress, we'll leave the rope in case she gives you any trouble after we leave. In fact, I'd be more than happy to tie her up again. I can't wait to read the kidnapping chapter. Should be great to have a victim's point of view along with ours. Let me give you some of our cards. We're available for birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, any occasion. We must have found a niche. Business has been good. Bye you two. Don't do anything I wouldn't do. And by the way, I'll do just about anything."

I looked at the cards. Heavy guage stock with only a phone number and a url.

"And Darla, just one more thing."

She pointed her pistol into the room and pulled the trigger sending a stream of water my way as she walked out laughing.

They walked out and we were alone. I took Mistress in my arms and we had a long, intense lipstick on lipstick kiss. Our tongues darting into each other's waiting mouths. We stumbled toward the bedroom, Mistress disrobing as we went. I started to unzip my catsuit but Mistress stopped me.

"I want my lesbian lover right now and I don't want to tie you up. A wise woman once told me that sometimes it's nice to just lay back and get fucked. So fuck me Darla, hard and deep."

I pushed her back onto the bed, unzipped my crotch, freeing my erect 'clit'. I spread her legs and plunged my tongue into her drenched sex. I ran my long nails over her stomach and made her gasp with pleasure. I moved to her mouth, kissing her again and again. Letting her taste her own excitement as I continued to tease her with my nails. She moaned as she gripped my hard 'clit' and guided it into her. Sometimes it can be tender but this time was anything but. I thrust deeper and deeper, driving her into the bed before screaming with release, pleasure, lust and most of all love. I thought again how lucky I was to be here with a woman who would do all that she had done for me. She was willing to share me for my pleasure but she knew beyond a doubt that I belonged to no one but her. We drifted into a contented sleep, arms around each other.

Well that's what happened and why I am currently attached to a writing table recording what it's like to be on the receiving end of a fantasy kidnapping. And you know, somehow I don't think we've seen the last of Jane and her band. I'll freely admit that I hope not!

cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers