Kidnapped Kinky Secretary Ch. 02

Story Info
kinky crossdressed secretary is kidnapped and tied up again.
2.6k words
4.38
7.6k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
113 Followers

I stood before the full length mirror admiring what I saw. My tall, athletic frame was poured into a tight little black dress over a waist cincher. A wide black belt pulled the dress even tighter over my DD breast forms with nipples clearly visible. My fishnet stockings were held up by a garter belt. The straps were visible if I wasn't careful how I sat. I had on 4 inch black stilletos that added that much more to my 6 foot 3 inch frame.

My makeup was perfect. Mistress had arranged in home makeover for both of us. My deep red long nails were firmly glued on and a long red wig topped it off in honor of my namesake, the bondage model Darla Crane. My neck was encircled by a black leather collar Mistress had locked on. The occasion was a party with some of her Domme friends from her former life as a professional Dominatrix. We were celebrating the completion of her second memoir of those days.

The first was a runaway best seller and led to my kidnapping by agents of one of her former clients who wanted to make sure there was nothing potentially embarrassing in the book. We never found out exactly who it was but he or she had arranged for a team of 3 female kidnappers to take me hostage while they reviewed the manuscript. I was bound and gagged but eventually freed when they judged there was nothing in the book that would be telling.

The party today would be the coming out party for me, her kinky secretary. I had met her friends as a male and Mistress' lover but today all would see me en femme for the first time. I was excited but nervous as I gazed into the mirror.

"Darla, you look great! You'll be the hit of the party. Stop worrying. I've got to run to the store quickly before the guests get here. I should have sent you before you were dressed but I completely forgot we needed more mixers. I ought to send you now. What fun that would be, but no. You stay here in case someone arrives early."

Mistress hustled out the door and I thought to myself the patrons at the grocery store would be treated to a truly stunning sight. She had a cobalt blue blouse over a tightly belted black pencil skirt and her trademark heels with seamed black stockings. Her makeup was stunning and perfectly coordinated accessories completed the look.

I took one last look in the mirror then turned my attention to the table with a delicious array of food. It looked perfect as did the full bar. I lit a Winston to calm my nerves and took a sip of wine. I loved the look of my fuck me red lipstick on the glass and the cigarette filter. I thought again how lucky I was to have started as a client then progressed to a friend and now a lover. I finished my Winston, sprayed some breath freshener and settled in to wait.

In just a few minutes, the doorbell rang. I assumed it was one her Domme friends arriving just a little before the scheduled time and opened the door. I was shocked to see my previous kidnapper who called herself Jane standing there. She again had a full latex face mask, gloves and her silver pistol. Her sidekick Joyce was with her and I had a sinking feeling what would happen.

"Well, well Darla. I told you we'd be seeing you if she wrote another book. We need to hurry before your Mistress gets back. You know how this works honeybunch."

She handed me a ballgag and had me buckle it tightly in place then turned me around and cuffed my hands behind me. She pulled a blindfold with a nose cutout over my eyes. There would be no rubbing it off. Jane and Joyce each took an arm and led me out into the night. I was helped into a car seat and the seatbelt was buckled tightly, rendering me helpless.

"No need to hogtie you on the back seat. The windows are tinted and it's night time. Just relax and enjoy the ride."

It is so difficult to judge time when you are blindfolded, gagged and cuffed. We made a few turns then settled into a steady pace on a straight road for what seemed like quite a while. The car then turned onto a road that sounded like gravel. I knew we were somewhere out in the country. I was unbuckled and helped from the car, then escorted into a house. I heard Lynne, the third member of the crew ask if there had been any problem.

"No. Smooth as silk. I think Darla is getting used to this. She was very cooperative, were'nt you sweetie?"

I nodded yes. What choice did I have in my current predicament. I was led to a chair and sat with my arms over the low back.

"You know the drill, Darla. Just like last time, I'll change the cuffs for rope so you'll be as comfortable as possible given the circumstances. When you're secured, we'll call your Mistress and have her email the manuscript for our review. If we're all good, we'll have her come pick you up. Just like before. No harm, no foul. Right?"

I again nodded my agreement and my gag and blindfold were removed. With the latex masks and gloves there was no chance I could later identify any of them. Jane wrapped and cinched my ankles and thighs then tightly bound my chest above and below my breasts pinning my arms to my sides. She finally removed the cuffs and tied my wrists, rendering me well and truly fucked and helpless. She snapped a picture with my phone and texted it to Mistress with instructions to call. I hoped it wouldn't be long but I knew she was probably frantic and by this time her friends would have arrived.

"Let's have a cigarette while we wait, Darla"

She put one of my Winstons between my lips and one between her latex covered lips then lit both. She chuckled as I smoked the dangled cigarette, trying to keep ash from falling all over my boobs. Finally my phone rang.

"Hello there Mistress. You know what we want. Email the manuscript for us to review. If all is as it should be, we'll send you the location where you can pick up your slutty secretary. If not, we'll tell you what needs to be changed before it's published. Feel free to share the picture with your friends. They'll probably enjoy seeing it. Needless to say, no calls to the police by you or your friends. We still have the embarrassing pictures from last time and would not hesitate to publish them in a very public forum. We could have just threatened you with the photos, but I think it gives you more focus seeing your slut tied up by someone besides you. Don't you agree? Say hello to Darla and then get busy."

She held the phone to my ear while Mistress promised to do as they asked.

"I'll get you free as soon as I can, baby. Hang on."

Jane ended the call and waited till the email came through. I knew it would be to an email address that would be untraceable. She lit us both another Winston as we waited. A few minutes later, Joyce came out of an adjoining room and indicated the email had come in.

"Good news for you, Darla. We'll get to work and hopefully it won't be long. You might even make it back for some of the party." Jane laughed as she spoke, knowing that was the last thing on my mind. "Since we've got some time, let's you and I have some fun. Well, mostly it will be fun for me. If you enjoy it too, all the better. If not, too bad. Sorry cutie, but I do need you gagged for what comes next"

She buckled the gag back in place then untied my legs and led me to a low table. She had me bend over and pulled up my skirt and pulled down my panties.

"Now how to make sure you stay put? I could tie your ankles to the table legs but I've got a better idea. I'll bet you can't wait to see what it is."

I groaned inwardly but there was nothing I could do. She pulled some thin cord from her rope bag and looped it around my balls, pulling it tight then running it under the table before attaching it to the D ring on the front of my collar. I was unable to move without tightening the cord around my scrotum. She stood back and admired her work.

"Elegant, isn't it doll? Very inventive if I do say so, and I do. Don't go anywhere. I'll be right back."

She walked into the next room and when she came out there was a rather large strap on in place. I could tell she was grinning behind the latex.

"I'd love to take the gag off and have you lubricate it, then listen to you moan but I don't want to distract Joyce and Lynne from their work. Besides, they'd be so jealous they would want their turn."

I felt her spread lubricant on my waiting man pussy then put in one finger followed by two. She put the tip of her strap on cock to my opening and pressed it in. I moaned as it happened. I had enjoyed it when Mistress took advantage of me this way and even if this wasn't voluntary it was still erotic for a slut like me. I was embarrassed but almost involuntarily started thrusting against Jane's cock as she pounded me with increasing force. I heard a click and suddenly the cock started vibrating bringing moans from Jane's latex lips. She started to pant as she impaled me deeper and deeper before giving one last convulsive roar as she collapsed on top of me. She lay there recovering for what seemed like an eternity before slowly standing and pulling her cock out.

"Was it good for you, baby doll? From the way you were pumping that ass, I think so. It certainly was for me as you could probably tell. I told you last time we had you, just because I'm a criminal doesn't mean I can't be kinky as hell too. If things were different, I could show you quite a time."

Just then the door opened and Lynne took in the scene. Jane with her dangling cock and me bent over the table, held by my neck and balls.

"Next time Jane, you review the manuscript. I want my turn with this slut. The manuscript is clean. Let's finish up and get out of here."

Jane untied the thin cord, letting me stand and stretch my legs.

"You know how this works, Darla. I'll untie you for a little while so you can use the bathroom then we'll get you tied up nice and tight to wait for Mistress to fetch you."

Lynne and Joyce stood with their pistols held loosely as I was untied. I went into the bathroom and relieved myself then straightened my dress as best I could. Vain even when kidnapped. I walked back into the room with Jane and meekly put my hands behind me. She wrapped and cinched my wrists then sat me in the chair while she retied my ankles, thighs and chest. She attached my wrists, ankles and chest to the chair. Escape was impossible.

"Now then, just remind Mistress that we still have the photos from last time. No need for any more. No police since there was no harm to you. The manuscript is fine. I'll enjoy reading it, I'm sure. Just one added precaution to ensure your and Mistress' cooperation."

She reached down and pulled my skirt up freeing an embarrassing erection.

"Isn't that sweet. Look at that girls. Too bad Mistress won't get to enjoy it."

With that, she went to the kitchen and came back with a ziplock bag full of ice. She held it to my cock and balls which rapidly shriveled. She took a metal chastity device from her bag and slid it on. Unlike some, there was no separate padlock. The locking mechanism was built in. There would be no getting it off without the key.

"There now. Isn't that the cutest thing girls. We'll drop the key in the mail when we're safely away and we're sure everyone is behaving. We'll be long gone by the time it gets there. I suppose you could go to a locksmith but somehow I doubt you will. It would be a little embarrassing to say the least. Be sure to remind Mistress how this works. Wouldn't want the key to get lost in the mail, would we. Just one more thing before we go, sweetheart. I do need you quiet even if we are out in the country."

With that, she stepped out of her still wet panties, wadded them and stuffed them into my mouth. She covered my mouth with sticky white adhesive bandage. She reached into my purse and took out my lipstick and carefully painted a set of perfect plump pouty lips.

"Bye, bye cookie. Don't bother struggling. I'm too good with ropes. Mistress will be here soon to free you. And Darla, I really hope she writes another book."

She blew me a kiss as they walked out the door and I settled in to wait. I squirmed a bit, but to no avail. Finally the door opened and Mistress burst in, still stunning in her party clothes.

"Oh Darla, I'm so glad you're okay. What have they done to you? I wish I could get my hands on them but the most important thing is you're not hurt."

She peeled the tape off and I spit out the panties. She kissed me deeply, then untied me as we talked about what had happened. Her hand brushed my crotch, feeling the metal device.

"Those bitches! Now we can't even celebrate your release. What kind of kidnappers are they? Let's get you home, baby."

We drove home. It wasn't nearly as far as I had thought. I freshened my look as we drove. Still ridiculously vain I suppose. I walked in and was surprised to see her friends still there. They mobbed me, relieved that I was okay. I looked around to see empty wine bottles and full ashtrays from their nervous waiting. As tired as I was, the adrenaline took over as they insisted on hearing about my experience. I lit a Winston, poured a glass of wine and told them all about it. They interrupted with questions and I could tell they were a bit turned on by what Jane and her friends had done to me. When the last guest had departed, I took Mistress in my arms and enjoyed a deep liptick on lipstick kiss before we undressed and fell into bed.

It was a nervous 2 days, but sure enough, the key came in the mail and we were able to celebrate my release and another successful book properly. As the days passed I thought back to Jane and her friends. If you're going to be kidnapped, it could be a whole lot worse. Mistress is a prolific writer and I wondered if I had seen the last of my kinky kidnappers.

To be continued........

cdDarla
cdDarla
113 Followers