Kinky Secretary - Airline Pilot Tied

Story Info
Darla. MIstress and the Stews introduce a Pilot to Bondage.
2.1k words
4.25
4k
2
0

Part 1 of the 56 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers

"Darla, it's our friend Sue, the stewardess. I'll put it on speaker. How are you dear? So good to hear from you. How are Julie and Joan?"

"We are all well Mistress. I hope you are Darla are also."

"Yes thanks. Still enjoying life. Are you in town. We haven't seen the three of you in an age."

Sue, Julie and Joan(no relation to our fetish friend Joan) are stewardesses. We met them initially in a public fetish event. They had pictures taken with me while I was tied up in my catsuit being led by Mistress. Her leash clipped to my collar. We traded numbers and later gave the three of them a bondage lesson so they could win a wager with their boyfriends.

They came by once again for a bondage session by Mistress Darla. Julie and Joan had since become an item. We had also seen them at a local fetish ball where I was tied up on stage and had more pictures with the three of them.

"Mistress we have a layover in your city this weekend. We were wondering if we could bring a friend by to meet you and Darla. Let me explain. Our favorite pilot is a lady named Barbara. She is an amazing woman and captain. She overheard us talking about you and Darla and about bondage in general. One thing led to another and we put her onto your website. She confided that she has been curious about bondage but never taken the plunge. We told her you two would be the perfect pair to introduce her. Would you consider having us over this weekend?"

"Darla, what do you think. We have nothing special this weekend that I recall."

"I think it's a great idea Mistress. Barbara sounds like the kind of strong successful woman we both admire. I'm sure she's a bit hesitant given her position. It would be fun to help her out and we both love the stewardesses. Let's do it."

"Sue we'd love to host all of you this weekend. Say midafternoon Saturday. We'll have some snacks and a glass of wine. If your friend is comfortable we'll be happy to introduce her to our favorite fetish."

The work week crawled. I was eager to meet Barbara. She had to be special. A commercial pilot, captain no less, in a male dominated field.

Mistress had me dress in secretarial garb. Nothing over the top. I had on a cream colored pencil skirt and a green top. I laced my waist cincher tightly underneath and pulled on my hip pads to give me an attractive female figure. I had nude seamed stockings held up with a garter belt and 4 inch heels. I did my makeup stylishly but not over the top. I did use my 'fuck me' red lipstick and false eyelashes. A girl is entitled to a little fun! I brushed my long red wig. It hung down just above my waist in back. Just like the real Darla Crane. My favorite bondage model.

Mistress had supervised me in the kitchen as I prepared light snacks. Bottles of South African Sauvignon Blanc were chilled in the refrigerator.

Right on time the doorbell chimed. Hugs and air kisses all around as Sue, Julie and Joan arrived with Barbara. She is an attractive 40ish lady of average height. She wore her red hair in a short conservative style. I immediately liked her. Maybe it was the red hair. She was dressed impeccably in slacks and a linen top. It's summer after all. She wore low heels as opposed to our 4 inchers.

There were introductions all around. I poured glasses of the excellent wine for everyone. As usual, Mistress took the lead. She was used to introducing novices to the fetish world given her previous experience as a profession Domme. I lit a Winston while Mistress and Barbara chatted and offered the pack to the stews who accepted.

"You already know quite a bit about us if you've looked at the website and read our blogs. Tell us your impressions and what you'd like to do."

Barbara thought a moment. "I loved reading about your fetish life. I've always had an interest but suppressed it. I guess mostly because of my career and the fear that somehow it would get out. When I heard the girls talking about you two it just seemed like a safe way to explore those desires. I have to be in total control all the time given my job. I'd just love to give that up, at least occasionally."

"I completely understand Barbara. Many of my clients were CEO's or other highly successful people. They loved giving up that control in a safe way. Have you ever been tied up?"

"Just once. A boyfriend a few years ago tied me spread eagle using neckties. It was uncomfortable, really tight and painful. He wasn't very good at it. I can't believe I'm talking about such private things. It's just so hard for me to open up."

"Barbara, anything you say or do stays here. I looked at my role as a combination therapist and Domme. Most of all, I listened uncritically as my clients bared their souls in ways they never had before. Isn't that right Darla."

"It is Barbara. I started as a client, became a friend and eventually we became a couple. None of it would have happened if Mistress weren't so wonderfully accepting at the start. Until then I had always been interested but secretly. I'll bet you're like me. I knew as a kid it turned me on. I loved Sky King. Penny was always getting tied up. The female detectives like Honey West seemed to get captured and bound. The funny thing is I identified with the girls in bondage rather than men tied up. I graduated to bondage magazines and found Darla Crane. My favorite bondage model. I imagined what it would be like to dress like that and be tied and gagged. Mistress made all that come true."

"I understand Darla. I've known for years and I'm finally ready to experience something I've fantasized about."

Mistress spoke up. "Why don't we do this. Darla, tie Sue, Julie and Joan so Barbara can watch. Darla loves playing the Domme every now and then. Isn't that right sweetie? She's mostly sub but would be considered a switch in fetish terms."

I gathered the rope. Lots of it. First I tied each of the girls' wrists behind them. I had Sue put her arms palm to palm. Julie crossed her wrists at my direction. I had Joan hold her wrists parallel. I finished Joan as a box tie. I tied her ankles and above her knees. I led Julie to our low backed chair and had her sit with her arms over the back. I fashioned a chest harness, cinching the rope between her arms and chest and attaching it to the chair. I tied her ankles and knees then tied her ankles to the lowest rung on the chair.

I tied Sue similarly without the chair then helped her onto the floor where I hogtied her, attaching her ankles to the chest harness.

"Very nice Darla. Can you get loose girls?"

They laughed and shook their heads no.

"Barbara, what do you think."

"I think it's just what I've wanted. I'm jealous. Can you do it to me?"

"Of course she can but first let's get these girls gagged. They're giggling entirely too much."

I ballgagged Sue then used a padded bit gag on Julie. I put a pair of panties(clean) in Joan's mouth and used microfoam tape to hold them in place.

"Darla, please tie Barbara if you're sure. One more thing Barbara. Darla in clearly in her dominant mode. I want you to address her as Mistress Darla and do exactly as she says. Do you understand? You're no longer in control. Darla, go ahead."

I lit a Winston and had Barbara stand up. I slowly circled her as I smoked my cigarette. A crop in my hand.

"Are you wet Barbara. I think you are. Tell me what you want me to do to you. Maybe I will."

"I want you to tie me up. Please."

I smacked her thigh with the crop. "Please what."

"Please Mistress Darla."

"That's better. Now take off your blouse and pants."

Barbara unbuttoned her blouse with trembling fingers revealing a lovely and obviously expensive bra. She stepped out of her slacks and was down to her matching panties. I was pleased to see she had stockings, not panty hose, and a garter belt.

"That's enough. Leave your heels on. They really should be higher. Next time make sure they are. Now put your hands behind you."

Barbara did as I commanded. I placed her hands palm to palm and was pleased to see she was flexible. I doubled the rope and looped it around her wrists several times before cinching it. I placed the knot high where there was no chance she could reach it. She shivered as I finished the knot. A life long fantasy realized and I thought of my first time with Mistress. I wrapped rope above and below her breasts and cinched it tightly also. I tied her ankles and above her knees.

"Let's hop you over to the sofa with Mistress."

I helped her to the couch where Mistress smiled at my efforts. "Well Barbara, how do you feel."

"Delightfully helpless Mistress. Mistress Darla is very good with the ropes."

"Feel free to try and get loose but you won't. You're tied up as long as Darla wants you to be. You're not in control now dear."

I lit a Winston and looked at all four ladies tied up. My clit strained against its cage at the sight. Mistress chatted with Barbara and it seemed that a weight had been lifted. She embraced giving up control.

"I can't believe I waited this long Mistresses. I'm officially hooked."

"We're not surprised, are we Darla. I don't think we're quite done yet. Darla, please gag Barbara. I think a standard size ballgag would be most appropriate. If you're going to be tied up you really need to be gagged. If you like we can snap some pictures so you can look at them later."

She definitely wanted the pictures. We would discreetly email them to her. I suggested an anonymous address. That way she could enjoy them any time she wanted.

I buckled the gag in place and whispered in Barbara's ear. "I see how wet you are. Do you want to cum?"

She nodded yes emphatically.

"Sorry girls. You don't get to watch."

I hopped Barbara into the guest bedroom and closed the door before using the wand vibrator. I teased her for a little while but she was so ready. I pressed it home and listened to her first moan, then scream into her gag. I quickly untied her and she slumped onto the bed exhausted.

"That was truly unbelievable Mistress."

"It's just Darla now Barbara. I think you see why we love this so."

"Oh I do. The only down side is now I won't be able to do without it."

"We'll think of something. Let's get you dressed and get those three untied."

Mistress and I untied the stews and I poured more wine. I lit a Winston and offered the pack to the three of them. We chatted some more till it was time for them to get back to the hotel. They had an early flight. Barbara in particular needed a good night's sleep. She would be back in command tomorrow.

"I can't thank you enough. All of you. Now I need to find some way to get myself tied up again. Would you consider letting me come by when we have another layover."

"Of course Barbara. We'd love to see you whenever you're here but here's another thought. Sue is quite good with the ropes. We taught her well. In fact, she can demonstrate for you. Darla, you didn't ask our guest if she minded if you smoked. That was extremely rude. Sue would you mind tying Darla up before you leave."

"Of course Mistress! It would be my absolute pleasure. Hands behind you Darla."

And that was how I came to be tightly bound and gagged. The four of them each give me a hug and kiss. Mistress snapped more pictures for their private albums.

The door closed and Mistress smiled at her now helpless captive. I had rapidly gone from Domme to sub. What a perfect day.

"All in all, you did quite well baby. And I must say it got me a bit hot watching you. If you can maneuver yourself into the bedroom I might find a certain key."

I did and she did. We lay in bed later, entwined, with a last glass of wine and a post coital cigarette. I thought again about the day. How perfect to introduce someone to our fetish world, renew friendships with the stewardesses then be helplessly bound at Mistress' tender(sometimes) mercies.

The luckiest girl in the world.

cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers