All Comments on 'Kidnapped Kristin Ch. 15'

by sarpedom

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Please write more! Only story here that can get me dripping wet

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

please continue this story. not too many good stories to read. but hey this is a great story, needs to keep going !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Update

This is so good. Please write more. Pretty please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep this one going...

Anxious for the final training and sale of doll and the rest. Follow each character for a bit, but focus on doll.

Elmer100Elmer100about 7 years ago

Very good series. I hope you're getting ready to release the follow up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Missing Chapters

I have enjoyed read your story and find it very entertaining, but where are the missing Chapters (Ch 12, 13, & 14). What ruins a good story is missing pages of the story, especially if the missing pages are in the middle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Really good story. So far.

I am really hoping that you will continue; for now the focus remaining on Kristin (Doll). Then, perhaps, you could write about the other girls with her as well as what happens to her best friend after they are separated.

Of course, my preference would be that everyone either escapes or finds someone to love that loves them just as much (whether remaining as slaves or not).

SmileyCookieSmileyCookiealmost 2 years ago

I just found your series and had to read all of it! Thank you for writing this and sharing Kirsten's training. I would really enjoy reading more of her story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous