Kidnapped Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patty tries for her next item, "You're going to kill us with this slop they are serving."

I reply, "Twenty million people worldwide eat that same breakfast. Do you really want what YOUR people fed me? I'm being nice. If you don't agree, mention it one more time. Now be quiet, your opinions and feelings don't matter to me.

"Kathy, find the best in the world to help me with last night's issue. I'll also need an escort for tonight."

Kathy looks hurt when she looks at me, "Sorry. That's a no no, not for a while. Take longer showers." She can see the pain and sadness in my eyes. She holds my face as she says, "You are in lockdown until we know who the bad guys are. I'm sorry, but it's what's best for you. You can fire me and go have fun, but then you may end as a permanent resident in some hole. I won't let that happen while I'm working for you. Fire me now if you want to have fun ... for a while."

Patty almost said something, but my glare shot her down.

Maureen smiles at me, "I'll ask around and see if we can't help you out."

Sadly, I speak with a soft voice, "No. That will just cause problems, I won't do that to any of our people. It's ok. Is the gym set up?"

Maureen smiles at me, "Yes, and behave yourself."

After breakfast, Patty goes back to her room, and I drag Kathy down to the gym. We both work out for an hour, and then we both put on protective wear. Kathy is eyeing me wearily.

When we are both ready, I sit down in the middle of a large mat and explain, "I've taken several forms of martial arts my entire life. I'm supposed to be a black belt in each. Yet I have never fought someone. I want to be able to defend myself if someone gets close to me. I don't expect they will, but I want to test myself. I think after what I've been through, I can hit someone now. I want you fully padded, you're my target."

Kathy laughs at me, "You're assuming you can hit me. I have a bit of training myself; you know. Make sure you strap that padding on tight, playboy."

We meet at the center, touch hands, and then walk back to the edge of the mat. While walking back, I take a sharp swing to my lower ribs that hurts like hell. I have the wind knocked out of me, and I can't get up. Well, this is not a promising start.

Kathy seems mad at me, "The first lesson, people don't fight fair. Never trust anyone."

Well, shit. That was the first lesson from Master Fang as well. Have I forgotten everything?

We start again, and Kathy is the aggressor. I stay near the edge of the mat. I don't expect the side of the mat to stop her like it did students many years ago, out of respect for your opponent. She strikes with four quick punches, stepping in with each one. I step back with each one and slap her blows to the side.

Kathy used a lot of energy, I used almost none. She comes again, another four strikes and another four misses. This time after two punches, I pass her moving forward and strike her lightly in the rips and once in the forehead. She is pissed at me and runs at me this time. Two strikes and then a knee up towards my groin.

That would have hurt. I slap the first to the side, push the second wide, making her off balance for the kick, then I move around her and kick out her legs. She is flat on her back winded. Normally I would run to help, but she might be faking it. She smiles after a while, noting that I was not helping her.

She picks herself up, and her style is totally different. She is more compact, and her strikes aren't flailing arms, but precise strikes intended to hit my pressure points. Ok, now she is trying and using her training. I stand toe to toe with her, misdirecting her punches one after another. I can sense she is tiring.

I finally go on the offensive now. My strikes are too fast for her to stop, or maybe she doesn't have the energy to stop me. I hit her ten times in a row. I pulled the punch every time, so they were more taps than an actual punch. I am making a point and proving to myself that I can stand my ground providing they don't have a gun.

Kathy steps back, hands at side, breathing hard. She is catching her breath. She slowly starts taking off the padding. It's too heavy, she wants more speed. I keep mine on. Twenty minutes later, and she still hasn't hit me once. She sits on the floor, exhausted. I don't even need a shower; I didn't work up a sweat. She is frustrated with me.

I give orders, I am going to my office and start my video conference meetings with my companies I am working. You can catch up with me there. You, my dear, NEED A SHOWER!"

She throws a towel at me. I go to work.

In my office, I will have a video conference meeting with the executives of the fifteen companies I drafted. It's funny, no one looks happy to see me. No doubt they wanted one of the naked family members. I took five top-performing companies, five from the middle, and five from the bottom. Seven companies complained that they need to modernize but were told it wasn't financially feasible. I am thinking long term, we are upgrading. Two companies are in retail and just aren't as popular anymore. Several companies want to expand, all but one I let them. I don't want my cable company laying more wire. It's time to upgrade to fiber optics. We don't even use fiber optics internally; no need they say.

I fire the executives and promote several VP's. This group was happy because there is a need, last guys didn't understand, they were accountants, not computer people. It's 6:00 PM when I finish my meetings. I am on the east coast now, I finished with west coast companies last. I am not making people stay late for me.

Now that I am done, I won't let anyone talk about business. That means we have almost nothing to talk about. Kathy has a few topics.

Kathy seems proud of herself, "While all of you were doing real work, I contacted some friends and got referrals. Robin, would I assume you want to go shopping tomorrow?" I grin big for her. "I thought so. I obviously have nothing to teach you about self-defense. I have some friends coming over the next few weeks to give you a better test. I don't have the strength, speed, or skill to match you. All I can do is shoot you, but that seems to defeat the whole purpose."

Patty asks inquisitively, "Robin, are you beating up your bodyguard?"

I love the way her breasts sway as she talks. I let Kathy answer this one. She doesn't want to.

Kathy reluctantly says, "Your brother has spent his whole life taking martial arts classes. It seems some of it sunk in. I couldn't touch him, and he could have done anything he wanted to me. He's like a ninja. However, I know people in my company who are very good as well. We can test him. The trick is to test him without the test killing him."

Valorie asks, "What about the referrals, is he sick?"

Kathy looks at me questioningly, I nod my head yes to her.

Kathy asks Valorie, "Your mother had your security company kidnap Robin and then take him to a special facility where they torture people. Do you have any clue what they did to him, the things he endured and the pain they administered? They broke his toes, dislocated his shoulder. They ..."

I stop her, I can't relive that again. All three of them look horrified.

Kathy continues, "Let's just say, your captivity, and his, are a lot different. I'll never call any of you friends. I know everything. I hear him cry all night long in his sleep."

They can't look at me anymore. Maureen yells out, "dessert!"

Kathy and I get large slices of cheesecake.

My family got hot fudge sundaes. The whipped cream and most of the ice cream has melted. They fight to open the tiny packages of nuts and something else. A spork is provided to help eat the mess. My cheesecake is awesome.

I got back to my office and check the financials of my companies. I look at the web site of my department stores and my competitors. Their sites are better than mine. That's not good. Finally, it's bedtime.

Chapter 4 - Bedtime

I go up to my room, and Kathy is on my heels. I walk in, and nothing has changed. I turn around and look at Kathy with a silly grin on my face.

Kathy snorts and says, "She was right, these beds are huge. If I am going to cuddle with you every night, it's easier if I'm already in bed. It has two zip codes, plenty of room for both of us. I get the shower first and no window."

We get in bed, I roll over, and I fall asleep.

+++++

Valorie's point of view:

I wait until 11:00 at night. Through the few meals we have shared, I know Robin is troubled and not sleeping well. Twice I have heard a hint of this, and I know it's partially my fault. I never objected to mom. I let her do what she wanted. Hearing what they did to my brother is killing me. I know he is pissed at me; he has good reason to be mad. Hell, we should be dead. I have no idea why mom isn't; the bitch deserves it for what she did to him. I have no use for my brother, but he is a Wellington, she went way too far. Would she do the same to Patty and me?

I am naked, but it's warm outside. I go over the railing. There is a ledge for doing maintenance, I follow the ledge around to Robin's room. I used this method of travel often over the years. Never to my dad's room, though. I get lucky, the patio doors are open to let the breeze in. The drapes are closed, probably scared of a sniper. It's darker in the room, I hold and let my eyes adjust.

I would rather get into bed next to my brother than his bitch. I guess that she will be near the window, ever faithful to him. Now that I can see, I slowly, like a slow-motion runner, move to Robin's side of the bed. Once there, I see a troubled Robin, talking in his sleep, telling someone NO.

Kathy has been watching Valorie with keen interest. She is almost amused by her intentions. Is she going to strike him? She is naked with no weapon. She would have brought a knife if she intended to harm. What is she going to do?

Kathy is now standing behind Valorie, and in a flash, she has her arm around Valorie's throat and her hand over Valorie's mouth.

WHAT THE HELL! Kathy wasn't asleep. She got up and snuck behind me and now I'm in a headlock. I use my fingers to pick up her hand from my mouth. I am not talking or attempting to, yet.

In a slight whisper, I say to Kathy, "It's partially my fault, I want to help. I know people with nightmares, I know what he needs. Please, let me help him."

She lets me go but doesn't leave. I pick up Robin's limp arm and place it on his side. I gently slide into the bed in front of him, and I push back into his body. Kathy takes his arm and wraps it around me with his hand on my bare breasts. He latches on and holds me tight. Within ten minutes, he calms down and no more talking from him. Ten more minutes, and I am asleep.

Kathy lays in bed. She is mad. No, she is furious. She saved this man, protected him, and has been his only friend. Then, right under her nose, the enemy takes him from her. She thought it was fun putting his hand on her breast, Valorie enjoyed it. Kathy saw the smile clear as day. She calms herself and falls asleep thinking of the experts she can bring in to kick his ass while "testing himself."

+++++

Robin's point of view:

In the morning, I wake up to find my sleeping companion is long gone. I can still smell her and feel her heat. I slept well last night, no nightmare. Interesting. When Kathy wakes up, she is furious with me. She says she isn't, but every guy knows the look and the coldness that chills you to the bone when a woman is mad at you. I bet it was last night. No shit, she is jealous. Wowwwww.

Breakfast is interesting. Valorie and I are in great moods while Kathy wants to rip a head off. Mom and Patty fear her. They eat fast and then quickly head back to the safety of their rooms. Kathy wants to check the perimeter, but I announce we are going shopping this morning.

We skip the limo and use a very average looking SUV. I don't have a driver's license, so Kathy must drive. We go downtown to one of my department store chains. We walk in and look around. Nothing special, nothing horrible either.

I tell Kathy, "Here are twenty, one-hundred-dollar bills. Spend half on you and half on me. Don't buy anything you don't like, wouldn't buy for yourself, or wouldn't want to see me in."

She understood immediately. She drags me around the entire store, and nothing really impresses her.

After an hour, I ask, "Nothing stands out as cool, does it? Nothing I want to buy here."

Kathy continues, "Nothing is horrible. It's safe. They don't want to run the risk of buying poorly, so it's mediocre and nothing sells. Not even one item stands out. They aren't taking enough risk."

I congratulate her, "Exactly! I wonder why they don't see it?"

Kathy snips, "They don't shop here. Certainly not for their children."

I hear a cashier yell out, "It's him! It's Robin, our owner!"

She comes running over and wants to hug me. Kathy stops that quick.

I explain, "We're kind of dating. Sorry. Since you know who I am, I'm going to put you on the spot. What's wrong with this place?"

Pat is on her nametag, "Two years ago they bought a line that was horrible and didn't sell at all. Since then they're afraid to go do anything edgy. This stuff is good quality but look at your gorgeous girlfriend and me, would we wear this stuff? No way."

A few other women standing around all agreed.

Pat continues, "That's the industry. You don't guess right every year. However, you need to continue taking chances."

I take the cash from Kathy and give it to Patty. She is freaking out on me. It's embarrassing.

I tell Pat, "I want you to fly to New York, go see the buyers, and tell them exactly what we discussed. Kathy will give you her card. Work with her to get a flight. The cash should cover meals, a hotel and cab fare. I'll get you more if you are there for a while. After you come back, wait two days, and then write up a report for me with your opinions and what you learned, good and bad. I need to go; it was great meeting you."

I give her a hug, then took Kathy's hand, and we walk out together, hand in hand. I notice that Kathy has a big smile on her face. That amuses me.

We drive to another mall in a more expensive part of town. It's past noon, so we start at the food court, I wanted to try one. As soon as we are out of the car, Kathy takes my hand, so we look like a couple. Part of our undercover look.

I can smell the delicious food as we near the area. Everything looks good to me.

I naïvely ask, "How do I know what is good? There are so many choices?"

Kathy grins and then explains to the dumb boyfriend, "You look at these places, each one looks mouthwatering. However, most will have you in the washroom all night. It takes a trained eye to know which few have safe food."

I giggle at her, "I suppose you're one of these experts that can save me from a rough evening."

Kathy nods her head, "Yes, sir. I happen to be one of the world's best. I know the signs of the good, the bad, and the ugly. Let's examine these places a bit closer."

After examining every place, she decides on Mongolian BBQ. It was awesome. However, we took turns using the washroom all night.

At the second department store, the salespeople were excellent. They all extolled the quality of each garment and showed us how each was better than the competition. The problem was everything is dark. Almost all black, grey, and dark colors like blue, green, and brown. Nothing was bright but the salespeople and the clothes they wore.

I ask Ben, "I want an outfit like you have, not this stuff. Where can I get it?"

Ben is uncomfortable, "We only sell darker, more conservative colors. Colors rich people wear."

Kathy took this one for me, "Oh, really. So, you would not approve of my boyfriend's outfit?"

Ben looks at the ground, "I'm just telling you what I'm taught. I need this job, so I tell everyone what they tell me to. I'm too old to make waves. To answer your question, no, they would say he isn't serious enough."

Kathy smiles, "Do you know who this man is?"

He looks at me, shakes his head, and says, "No idea. He isn't the type of people we want. They want rich people. That's who'll buy our line because it is expensive. People like you can't afford to shop here."

Kathy is an attack dog now, "Hey buddy. You might be surprised what rich people do. Not all of them want to look like they're at a funeral. This stuff may be well made, but successful, rich people don't buy this crap."

I hear a security guard come up behind us. Kathy moves me, so she is between the security guy with a gun and me. Her hand is on her side, where I would bet a weapon is located.

Kathy uses a commanding voice, "Stand down, dude. I'm Robin Wellington's personal security guard. Take one more step forward, and I'll be taking you down! Read your freaking employee handbook sometimes. Robin here, can, in fact, afford to shop here. How do I know? This guy owns your whole chain of stores, and they aren't doing well. Here is a news flash, rich people do wear color. I've seen his closets; he has a section dedicated to each color of the rainbow. It's rather cool."

I say to Kathy, "Hand him your card. I expect to hear from both of your bosses at exactly 4:00 today. Good day gentlemen."

We leave and go home. At 4:00, I get a conference call, and I chew out two bosses. I learn a lot about my company. I am not sure it can be saved.

I am exhausted and frustrated sitting behind my desk. I look over at Kathy, "I think this company is doomed. Everything about them is wrong."

Kathy is smug, she knows something, "I think you're wrong. I think new blood will help them out. I know just the person."

I smile at her, "You?"

She laughs at me, "No, silly. My younger sister. She thinks of herself as a fashion blogger. She stays on top of the hottest looks and trends. I think she might ..."

I cut her off, "How soon can she start? That's a sinking ship. They need a bundle of sunshine and a makeover. She can't do any worse. Call her now, make her an offer she can't refuse, and then let's go have dinner."

I took Kathy to a pizza place that I liked growing up. Since nobody cared about me, I had a normal life. I went to public schools and stayed out at night, goofing around and sleeping with women. My sisters had the finest prep schools and then went to Princeton for their degrees. Mom never cared about me, she wanted me to be a failure. In many respects, I have been a failure.

After eating pizza, we threw some darts for a bit. I still suck at throwing darts. Kathy was only slightly better. We were talking about our day, relaxing, and having fun. Everything and everyone else around us ceased to exist. My attention was solely on Kathy, a woman that I am noticing for the first time.

As we are talking, she is bumped from behind, her body falls towards me so that I must catch her. She is silent but has a look of surprise on her face. I see two guys yelling at each other, and one is screaming, "You stabbed her, you asshole. Really! Inside?"

I realize Kathy has been stabbed in the back. My first instinct is to roundhouse kick the attacker, knocking him out. Then I scream for help. While I am doing that, two large men pick me up and quickly take me outside. I hear them talking to a dispatcher and giving them the exact details. I hear someone yell out, "I'm a doctor, get out of my way!"

I am in shock and don't even realize that I have been kidnapped again. Holy shit, was that setup to take me out again? Both men have Wellington Security t-shirts on. I almost threw up.

One guy hesitates and then says to the other, "Make sure he gets home safe. I am going back for Kathy. He does not leave this car. Do you understand? Not until he gets home."

As soon as he leaves, I tell the other guy, "I'll be good. I will go home. You stay here and help Kathy. I have my phone. I expect an update every hour or as you learn more. GO! Quick!"