Kidnapped Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaves. The driver takes off and locks the doors.

As if reading my mind, the driver says, "You're the boss, we protect you on a rotating schedule. Kathy stays close, and we are nearby. Yes, you're going home, and more security will show up. I don't think that was premeditated; you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. I know you're close to her; you spend a lot of time together. No expense will be spared in her care ... unless you say otherwise."

I speak up, "Oh no, I want her very much alive."

Now the emotions hit me. Will she live? How bad is she hurt? Should I be there? I care way too much about her, she is just an employee. Is she JUST an employee? I don't think so. It was way too easy to pretend she was my girlfriend.

I instruct the driver, "If she has family, offer to get them to the hospital using my plane or rent one for them. I want Maureen to go over there. I know, I know, I will get updates. Kathy knows Maureen is my eyes and ears, and she knows her. It will be reassuring to her. After she is stabilized in a room that can have flowers, get something huge for her. I trust you personally to take care of that. Any questions?"

The driver just says, "Well, I guess we were right, you do like her. We were hoping you didn't so we would get a shot at her."

For the first time in a while, I smile.

When I get home, there is a crowd of people at the door waiting for me. We go inside. The questions are rapid fire. No, I don't know her condition. No, I don't know if it is life threatening, yes, we need a replacement for a while, yes, we need a cook for a while since Maureen will be out. I gave up on the rest. I don't care, I go to my room and cry.

My update said she is in surgery, looks positive that she will make it.

I am laying on my side, propped up on pillows. My cell phone is in hand, waiting for the next update.

I never heard my door open nor close. I don't care about anything right now but Kathy. I want to go down to the hospital, but security is afraid that it is a setup. The smart thing to do is stay home. Nothing I can do there anyway.

I feel the bed move, and I flip over quickly, hoping this is a bad dream and Kathy is there. It isn't, it's mom. She is naked due to my punishment of them. It's funny, but I was so mad at them, I really haven't looked at them even though they are naked. Sounds weird, but I don't see them as sexual prospects, so, why bother looking. They are just people I know and that tried to kill me. It's that last part that keeps them away from me.

If I didn't know better, I would think that mom cares about me. Yeah right! Ha, ha, ha, ha.

Mom moves closer, almost touching me. She then smothers my body with hers. Her arms wrap around my head. Her modest C cup breasts push into me, something I am always a sucker for. This isn't sexual with her. She is only trying to comfort me.

I get an update: Kathy out of surgery, did great, sleeping now.

Mom looks at the message and smiles. Now, mom is looking shy, she wants something.

Mom is soft when she asks, "Can I have some clothes and stop by the hospital for you? Those goons are asking questions, but they aren't getting enough information. Someone should greet her parents and have them stay with us. You need someone pressing to make sure she has everything she needs. You would turn to mush and be no help.

"You need someone that can be a bitch and get her way. Your sisters can be annoying, but they don't know how to order people around like I do. If you like this girl as much as I think you do, please let me go. Please let me do something useful for you."

I make a phone call, "Mom needs the car in ten minutes, she is going to the hospital. She gets a shirt, shorts, socks, and shoes. Two guards watch her."

I explain, "If someone killed dad, we all might be next. Until I know more, I'm going to be paranoid."

Mom lunges at me and is now crying as she holds me.

When she pulls away, she explains, "You are looking out for me. There is a chance for us still."

She walks out of the room with a smile on her face. I am still sad for Kathy. I contact my security company, I want a full investigation into the people involved, were they paid? Did they get drugs? Whatever it takes.

It's been a long day. I soon fall asleep. I am concerned about how I will sleep. I know Kathy has been holding me at night. That stopped the nightmares.

+++++

The opposite end of the house, Valorie's viewpoint:

I am bored. The internet is severely limited. The food sucks. There is nothing to do. It's quite the commotion when our driver and a maid show up to mom's room. Naturally, I go out to see the commotion. I am well beyond caring if others can see my naked body. The driver, Terri, he is staring at me like a pervert. At least someone is having fun.

I see mom getting dressed. She is giving out commands to the staff again like she is in charge. They are listening, that is new since Robin showed up. She comes out of her room, nothing matches, all casual clothing.

She explains to the maid, "Hire a chef for Robin immediately. Maureen is on an assignment, and I will be too for a while." She looks at Patty and me, "You two, keep Robin company tonight. He is fragile emotionally. Anything happens to him, and it won't matter if we are innocent or not. Kathy has been holding him at night to get over the nightmares of what we did to him. I want both of you looking after him. Go!"

Patty and I look at each other, shrug our shoulders, and then start off to Robin's room. He is already asleep when we get there. Patty wants to say something, but I motion for her to zip the lips. She isn't happy. I put her on one side of Robin, and I take the other. He is facing away from me, swell. I scoot up close to him and try to drape my body on him and as much of my breasts as I can.

Patty quickly crawls up in front of him and is dwarfed by his body. I place his hand on her breast and like with me, he squeezes it often enough that I couldn't sleep. I change my tactics; I move so my back is towards him. If he turns in the night, he will be all over me. I fall asleep.

+++++

It's 1:33 in the morning. Robin is crying, "No! No! Stop the pain! Stop! No more!"

Patty is pushing me, "You awake? What do we do?"

I know what to do. I sit up in the bed, trying to get under him. While doing that, he helps by crawling onto me. He is still crying and talking, I have his head on my lap. I bring his head back into my breasts and start stroking his beautiful hair. He calms down immediately. Patty is looking at me in shock.

I notice how good looking he is for the first time in my life. He was nothing to me previously. It was all so easy to not see him as a human being; he was my annoying younger brother. He wasn't worth my time. Why not? Because mom hated him. Why? I have no idea. He was always less than us. The maids raised him, he had public schooling where we had mom and private education.

Having this man cowering in my lap, I feel the need to protect him. He seems so fragile; no wonder Kathy fell for him. He is tall, thin, muscular, and he feels solid. His movie star face would draw any woman to him. I think it is his sense of humor and natural ability to trust people. I see it in the way he handed responsibility out so freely.

No way that salesgirl turned executive can turn around two department store chains when several high paid executives couldn't. I slept with one to recruit him, he is a smart man. Robin seems to treat businesses like they are nothing, like baseball cards on a table to be traded and played with. He knows nothing of the real business world. He knows women and partying. Probably drank a small factory of alcohol and knows every drug ever made for recreational purposes.

Yet from the look of Kathy's face after their workout, he easily bested her in sparing. That was one pissed off woman. His phone gets an instant message. How typical of him, no security code. Kathy is sleeping well. Mom made a lot of changes, getting more experts and a private room. Kathy's parents are there, and they are a mess. Maureen is catering to everyone and cleaning up the place. That is so like her.

My eyes start to tear. He has done so much to help his friend and her family. Here I am, naked, confined to my room, and eating happy meals for lunch and dinner. I am grateful he showed us mercy and did not inflict on us what we did to him. Seeing him like this, I would have lasted five minutes. I guess that is why he did what he did. Interesting, that shows compassion, intelligence, and wisdom, three things we did not show him.

If I were him, I would have killed us three. No way I take that kind of abuse and not take my revenge as soon as possible. Why does it matter who killed dad? We were willing to do anything, including killing him.

+++++

Patty is feeling left out. Mom went to the hospital in clothes. Valorie gets to hold Robin and enjoy his hands and head on her breasts. Patty got nothing. As Robin moans and calms down, he is quite satisfied with Valorie. Why does she get sexual release and Patty doesn't? Patty gets out of bed; her sister is intrigued by her actions. She has Robin in her arms, she isn't giving him up for anything.

Patty comes to Valorie and slips onto the bed. Her right-hand reaches out and gently into Robin's boxers. She pulls out her target, with an amused look on her face, his cock. It's not porn star size, but it is better than average in length and width. She estimates it's about as perfect a cock as there is. Precisely what she hoped for.

Patty licks her lips and then descends on the long thick shaft. Patty knows this is taboo, incest, wrong. Patty doesn't give a damn. She hasn't had a cock in a long time. Even worse, she has been denied her toys for a long time. Patty has needs, she doesn't care that Robin is her bother. It is a cock, it's turning hard, and it will taste so much better than the boring and bland food they have been subjected to.

It only takes five up and downs on his pole, and she swallows six ropes of cum. Just what she wanted. She continues to hold his cock and slowly stroke it back to life. How many times can Robin orgasm in one evening? Once hard again, she is slower and more sensual. Patty's tongue goes under his helmet to smother the sweet spot that men love. She strokes up and down the shaft and then applies suction. Patty can deep throat, that will be better when he wakes up.

Patty drains him five times through the night. Her sexual desires have been sated, for a while. Robin doesn't know it yet, but his urges have also been satisfied.

Chapter 5 - A Good Test

Robin's point of view:

I wake up in the morning with my hand holding a breast, my head is laying on a set of breasts, and my cock is being sucked. I have no strong sexual needs this morning, this is nice. Why is Kathy here? Wait, this takes two. Oh shit! I sit up in bed in an instant, surprising my sisters. Patty is still sucking my cock, she looks up at me, and then deep throats me. Oh my, that is awesome. Valorie has a beautiful set of jugs herself. What an excellent way to wake up. In no time I am shooting only four ropes of cum down my sister's throat.

I expected with it being so long, I would have had a huge load built up. I wonder how long she has been sucking on my cock. Maybe I don't want to know. I look, and they both are shaved bare. Why did I look? Why do I care? I need to pee; I get up and out of bed. I pee and then get in my shower. It's weird thinking that this whole place is mine.

This is a huge shower, why would he get one so big? Valorie and Patty follow me into the shower. Ok, now I understand.

Valorie seems shy, "We need a shower as well. It's been forever since a man has touched me; can you clean me?"

She hands me a small hand towel. The loofa would have worked, but she wants my hands on her body. I want my hands on her body. Right now, this isn't my sister. This is a good-looking woman.

Valorie is the better looking of the two. Her perky 32C breasts swell over the sides of her thin body. A body made for sex. I know she slept with large customers to get deals and with executives so they would come work for us. Now she is recruiting me. Probably so I let up on her. That won't happen.

Her lanky body is like mine, and she too works out. Her features are softer, smaller nose, blonde hair, piercing blue eyes, light skin, tiny ass, your basic magazine model. Being the daughter of the owner of many modeling companies and magazines pays better. She doesn't need to work; she has everything already. Everything but a husband and she has no need for one of those. Nope, Valorie would instead go from man to man, enjoying all they have to offer.

At this moment, her sights are set on me. I know that soon, they will move on to some other guy. She stands tall, although six inches shorter than me. She is arching her back, so her breasts stick out at me. Her nipples are stiff, she loves this, probably much more than she should.

I can't help myself; I use the rag and buff her breasts to make them clean and shiny. I made sure that every cell of her breast is clean. She almost orgasmed. Patty is annoyed.

Patty admonishes her sister, "Oh Valorie, stop hamming it up. He touched your breasts, now get out of the way. I want some."

Patty pushes past Valorie and she too, arcs her back, thrusting her breasts right at me. Patty is completely different. Short black hair that is styled, bigger nose, smaller B cup breasts, broader shoulders, yet still a tiny ass, and from what I have seen, more in control of herself. She would rather seduce me and be set free first.

I ask Patty, "How long were you sucking my cock this morning?"

She doesn't answer immediately. I give her a stern look. Her eyes are instantly looking at the floor like she is in trouble.

Patty then tells me, "I started about 1:45 when your nightmares started. It seemed to calm you. Well, that and Valorie holding you and placing your hand on her breast. The load you saw was the seventh. You seemed to have the need, so I did what needed doing." I hugged her for telling me. Positive reinforcement.

When I finished Patty's breasts, Valorie bends at the waist, uses a hand to pull each butt cheek wide open, thereby exposing both her asshole and her pussy to me. Both are winking at me and wet. Her lips are dark, well used. Her asshole isn't fully shut, it sees lots of use as well. I am stunned by the view.

Valorie is frustrated, "Well, pick one and use it all you want."

Now that is a proposition I don't get very often. From cleaning the breasts, I am hard. It's been quite a while since I have had a woman. I align and aim for a hole; I find the big and wet one. I slide in with ease. As I do, Valorie moans loud and long. She is teasing her sister.

Because I am taller, I must spread my legs to bring my cock in line with her cunt. This is one of the three women that had me tortured. I get to take out some of my aggression on her now and the worst part, she will love it.

I thrust in and out quickly and with force. Typically, I would have eaten her pussy, and maybe she wanted that. However, she has not earned that level of appreciation. Right now, this is me satisfying a need. My need is being fulfilled. Ok, better than just fulfilled. I love being able to pound her into submission. To her, this is more than just having sex. She is trying to trap me, control me, and then use me against her sister and mother.

They will all be begging for sex soon and trying to outdo the other. She will do anything for me and take anything from me. I need to test her resolve. I use all my strength to pound the hell out of her. She is literally turning red from the force I am using on her.

Valorie is screaming at me, "Fuck yeah. Finally, a man that can really fuck. Damn, he is so deep inside of me. This is awesome. More, more, faster, harder. OH YES! Come on big brother, fuck me good and give me your cum. BREED ME!"

What the hell did she just say? Certainly, she is on the pill. Right? With all the men she fucks, she must be on the pill.

Patty is looking at me, "I thought you knew. When they moved us, they took everything away, including our birth control. We assumed we weren't going to have sex, so it was no big deal. Are you going to impregnate your sister?"

At hearing those words, my cock let go. I could not stop it. I was going to paint her face once I heard her say breed me. I did not expect Patty to explain. Now I can't stop as I shoot rope, after rope, after rope, into her greedy mouth. Two more ropes come after she swallows. I fall back against the wall, and Patty is there yet again to suck my cock and clean it off.

I hear my phone ringing; I quickly exit the shower and pick up my phone. It's mom. Mom seems quite happy with herself, she is in her element, ordering others around.

Mom says sweetly to me, "Hi honey. The surgeon here is top notch. The nurses, not so much. I have private nurses here right now working with their best. Kathy's parents are here and refuse to leave. Soon, I will force them to go home and sleep. I have caterers bringing in food for everyone attending to or worrying about Kathy. Even she gets exceptional food. Don't worry, they get fast food here as well for me.

"Kathy's parents know all about me and what I have done. I have three specialists flying in today to look at her. An executive from her company stopped by, saw her care, and didn't stay long. They found her care satisfactory. Yes, that is the word they used. He told me her uncle, who's the CEO of the company would be by later, he's flying in from Europe. Maureen, by the way, was a great idea.

"Kathy understands you not being there, and she knows Maureen is the person you trust most. They said it was a real shot in the arm when she showed up, it was like you being here. The flowers are beautiful. Every few hours, more show up. She is getting embarrassed."

I respond, "Awesome. Embarrassed means she isn't depressed. Soon, there will be too many. Feel free to have Maureen pass some out to other patients as needed. So. How long will she be in the hospital?"

Mom is happy to say, "Maybe a week to play it safe. Then at least two months before she can return to work. With her line of work, it will probably be longer."

I am nervous as I ask, "Does she want to recuperate at her house, her parents, or here?"

Mom laughs at me, "Way too early to even be asking. But between you and me, I bet our house. One second babe."

I now hear the medical equipment clearly and what sounds like an oxygen line. The next voice I hear will be Kathy, I bet.

Sure enough, I hear a soft, "Robin?"

I am near tears, "You can't believe how badly I want to be there with you. I sent Maureen in my place."

I can hear her crying.

I yell at her, "HEY! None of that. You haven't been replaced ... yet. That makes you my girlfriend still. As such, you get the royal treatment. Remember that girl Pat? She tore up the executives. Ripped them a new asshole. They call me complaining, I fired half of them. The half that is left is taking her seriously now.

"Don't worry about the attacker, the hospital, the specialists, the food, or your parents, it's all taken care of. It's cool what rich people can do and get done. That leaves you with two jobs, enjoy the flowers, and heal."

I hear crying on the other end.

I try to reason with her, "Kathy, no need to cry. You helped save my life, rescued me from a hell hole, helped me heal, and stopped my nightmares. Do you really think I've done all that much compared to what you did for me? I don't think it's even close, especially given my resources."

I hear the doorbell ring.

I explain, "I think your contract killers, I mean sparring partners are here to beat me up." She giggles. "I just stepped out of the shower. I need some clothes so I can greet them. I hate to run, but I need to. See you later."