Kidnapped Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy weakly says, "I love you."

Without even thinking, I say, "I love you too. Goodbye."

What the hell did I say! Did I lie? No. I need to get dressed.

+++++

When I descend the stairs, they point me to the gym. My guests are already warming up.

I run through some exercises to warm up and then some katas to tune me up and clear my mind.

The first man isn't a man. It is a walking mountain. He is bursting with muscle. He will be slow, but not sure I can hurt him. I fall back on my training. There are weak spots even on this man. I turn my back on him and hear him running at me. I sidestep him and use his momentum to toss him, he didn't like that one bit. Basically, I am patient. I let him wear himself down and then I slowly and methodically kick his ass.

The next guy is an MMA fighter and a good one at that. His conditioning is out of this world. He is durable and lightning quick. He is aggressive, and again, I use my patience and wear him down. He is still lightning quick and gets me a few times. I get him far more often. He made the mistake of using a roundhouse to the head, and I took him down and pinned him.

The next man is much smaller than me and into martial arts. We are both defensive, neither getting a hit in. I am quicker, but he has more experience. I switch my style, and he has trouble at first but soon adjusts. I change again, and it's the same thing, he quickly adapts to my style. I turn to my own style, it's a mixture of all the others in a way that works for my tall, lanky body. I now kick his ass.

When we finish, he asks, "What was that last style? I haven't seen it before."

I smile, "I hate doing the same thing over and over. I started mixing styles to make moves that I liked and worked well with my body. I thank you all for your time and for the great workout. We have breakfast waiting upstairs if you'd like to join me."

They did join me for breakfast, and all conversation is on Kathy. Each one had several stories about Kathy. Their next stop was to go surprise her and see how she is doing. It was funny watching them tell stories while they stare at my sisters. I feel uncomfortable with them watching but not enough to stop them or make my sisters go away. My sisters seem to have no problem putting on a show. I guess they are used to it now.

After breakfast, I go back to work. About 10:00, Valorie came in to see me. I am in a video conference, sitting at my desk. They see my head, and I see their conference room. We are almost done; this is just a project update meeting for the week.

Once at my side, Valorie gets down on her hands and knees, then crawls under my desk. She pops her head up between my legs, pulls down my shorts and boxers, then pulls out my cock. It is now rock-hard. She quietly purrs her satisfaction as she slides my cock into her mouth that has formed a large "O."

She can't deep throat me, which disappoints her. She moves to a more traditional method, hands, and mouth. Any woman can use a hand and mouth, no special requirement there. However, there is a very direct correlation between desire and success when it comes to blowing a guy. Valorie is trying to blow me like her life depends on it.

Her mouth alone is excellent. Our meeting finishes. They all get up and leave but one woman. She stands up and walks towards the screen. She seems nervous. This is highly unusual, she is looking over her shoulder, verifying everyone is walking out.

The lady says to me softly, "I know that sound. Five minutes ago, someone started blowing you. Damn, you were good at not letting it show. I could hear her slurping on your cock as she ran her lips over your long cock. That is one talented maid."

She looks over her shoulders again quickly, then surprises the hell out of me. She takes the top of her dress and pulls the two spaghetti strings down to the side, taking the top of the dress with it revealing two large breasts covered in a bra. In a flash, the bra pops forward, she released the back. Next goes the straps, and then the bra entirely.

A beautiful woman in her forties is standing in front of the cameras, topless now. These must be surgically altered, they are too round, too perky, too perfect. I love them. She takes both of her nipples and pulls them hard towards the camera. The breasts form a cone. Finally, she cries out in pain and releases them. Patty walks into the room and then immediately walks out again.

I orgasm hard in response to Valorie, who is adding significant suction. I shoot four ropes of cum into her hungry mouth. The woman on screen smiles and then says, "Have a good day boss," the screen goes black. I fall back into my chair. That was incredible. Valorie slides out after cleaning my cock and putting it back into my pants.

I thank Valorie, she leaves, and I am on to my next company. Every half hour, I get updates from a company or talk to the executives. That was a pleasant diversion.

At lunch, I am served a BLT sandwich with chips. That's one of my favorites. Right after I finish eating the staff clears the kitchen. Instantly, I am alert, are they going to attack me? Are there killers in the house? No. Patty and Valorie remove the plates from the table and then Patty bends over the edge of the table. She looks over her shoulder and says, "Please."

They are tag teaming me to get the sex they need. They're sluts. Fine, I will treat them like the sluts they are. I push my pants and boxers down, and I thrust into my sister. Patty is just as loose as her sister is. She looks much different, her body is shorter and pudgier, but her face a better looking. Her breasts are bigger, and she has more curves. This makes her the sexier of the two, although neither would be thrown out of bed by any guy.

Patty is a talker, "Oh yeah. So good. That's right. Pound the crap out of me. Use me like the whore that I am. I hurt you, use your anger and hate on me. That's better. Try to hurt me. Faster. Faster. Oh yeah! Your cock is awesome. You can have me any time you want. I'm yours. We owe you for being bitches your whole life. Harder Robin! Faster Robin!

"Oh yeah. Just like that. More. I need you to fill me up. I'm ready for a baby. Breed me. Oh yeah! So good. So good. I love the way your cock slides in and out of me. Fuck yeah! Ream my dirty cunt. Stretch me out. Ruin me for everyone else. I don't want anyone else. You're my man. I'll do anything you want. I'll fuck other men. I'll fuck other women.

"You can take my ass, piss on me, whip me, beat me, brand me. I will do anything to please you. I'm your whore, I'm your slave. Fuck me harder! Mark me as your property, you own me. Shoot your cum into my unprotected pussy. Breed me, give me your child. I'll service Kathy as well if you want me to."

The name Kathy set me off. She already had me close. That was some deep stuff she told me. I shoot five ropes of cum deep into her unprotected pussy. I needed that, and now my need has been sated. My pelvic region, in general, is now sore after two hard fuckings, but I feel relieved of my need to cum for a while.

I go back to work. I tell them to go clean up and go back to their rooms for now. There is still a lot for me to do and companies I need to improve. Many of our companies are running well and turning a good profit. There isn't much to do with them. Where possible, I use those companies to help others that aren't doing well, or I move around management. I need to be careful. I don't want to ruin the company doing well. A few of the good companies I challenge to improve efficiencies or the products they sell. I don't want them sitting on their heels, or they will lose market share. I learned that from dad, "Don't allow the great to go unchallenged." He had a lot of sayings like that, and now I understand them.

In the afternoon, Valorie gave me a blowjob again. At dinner, I fucked Patty again. I bet tomorrow they will swap. They will both want to fuck.

We get into a routine. They blow me three times a day and fuck me three times a day. I didn't think this was possible, they are wearing me out. In a day or two, Kathy is being released. She is doing exceptionally well. Her parents love the care she and they are getting. My home has been acceptable to them. I gave them some spending money, so it wouldn't hurt much for them. Mom and Maureen change up the times they are there.

After lunch, I call for the car. I canceled my afternoon calls. I never tell the driver where to go, he knows. The hospital knows I am coming and allow me to use the rear employee access. The room has a patient area that has big glass doors and then on the other side is a large private room with chairs, couches, a table for the caterer, a tv, and a terrific view of the city. A very nice place.

Everyone is amazed to see me show up. I order everyone to leave the patient room then I close the doors and drapes for privacy. I sit on the edge of the bed, lean forward, and land a perfect kiss on Kathy's lips.

I am crying as I say, "I thought I was going to lose you. The feeling was worse than the torture I endured. They wouldn't let me stop by. I'm sure mom was a pain in the ass, but I can guarantee she got things done. If they didn't have the best, she got it."

Kathy too is crying, "She was wonderful. She made them tell her who the best experts were, and they came. The new nurses are awesome. The food has been tremendous. My parents and I really appreciate all that you have done."

I shyly ask, "Where did you decide to recuperate?"

She weakly hits me, "Your place stupid. There isn't a place on earth where I will get better care. Mom and dad will stay just a little, they are running out of vacation time."

With a smirk on my face, I ask, "Did any of the stud doctors here help satisfy your needs?"

Kathy laughs at me, "I think your mom purposely found all men over sixty. No, none of them got near me. I must say though; your security company hires much better-looking men than my uncle does. Some hot men working detail here."

She is teasing me, I continue, "Oh, ok. As long as someone met your needs." I give her my best pouting face.

She is quick to turn the conversation, "Oh no. I can't show any weakness. They didn't touch me."

I use my wicked smile, "Well, then. Since technically I am or was your last boyfriend, and it's to help you recover, I'll take it on myself to help you relieve your sexual stress."

Kathy is quite interested but nervous, "Um, my parents and your mom are just on the other side of that glass. It's not soundproofed."

I start reaching for the sheets, "Well, WE better be quiet then."

I slowly pull the sheets and blanket to the side. I move over her legs and slide up the awkward gown that isn't covering much anyways. Finally. I see the matching light hair. She hasn't shaved in a while; small hairs cover her sex. I slowly and lovingly use my tongue to touch her outer lips from clit to anus and then back. I repeat that on the opposite side. Kathy moans.

I hear talking outside of the room. Mom will understand and keep them out. I would have used my tongue to pry her lips apart, but they opened on their own with a second moan. I am assaulted with her aroma, and I am now rock-hard in my pants. I take a brief second to breathe in her scent before continuing the inside of her outer lips. I finish this part by using my tongue to go down the middle and tease the edges of both sides with my tongue.

Kathy's eyes are wide open, the machines are going wild. Her heart rate is off the charts, the oxygen level is low, she isn't breathing enough.

I tell Kathy, "If you don't breathe, those nurses will break down the door to save you. Take big, deep breaths."

She has a death grip on the mattress, her knuckles are turned red. I continue deeper into the inner sanctum, where I tease her lips a bit more. She finds this ticklish and is fighting to take deep breaths. While digging deep with my tongue, I use a hand to lightly massage her button, and that makes her take short hard deep breaths of air. I am doing all of this over a few minutes, and Kathy loves it.

However, in the room beyond the door, two nurses are hysterical that their patient is dying. They are ready to call security when mom directs our security to step in and detain them.

Mom is short and as non-threatening as a mama bear protecting her cub can be when enraged, "Kathy is in NO danger. In fact, nothing could be further from that. My son has ... talent with women. I have heard some fantastic tales. She will scream soon and then the door will open.

Kathy's mom is shocked, "How dare he!"

Mom isn't having any of that, "Oh, please. They're both well past eighteen. I don't hear your daughter screaming for help. She, like you, have needs. Needs that none of these nurses can meet. Let him do his work, your patient will be much more compliant for a few days."

I have Kathy squirming on the bed, moaning softly, and that is when I use my whiskers. I rub them down an inner thigh, across her mons, and then back up the other side. Kathy surprised me with the scream she let loose. She has a hard orgasm. The heart monitor has a noticeable change but then goes back to normal. Her oxygen level is down, but then she has stopped breathing. It was a long few moments, but she starts up again. The smile on her face is angelic.

I quip, "So much for being quiet." She ignores me.

I pull her gown down, pull the sheets and blanket back, and then open the doors and the privacy curtain. The nurses come rushing in. All her vital signs are excellent now, back to normal.

A nurse asks, "Are you ok? Your vital signs went off the chart."

Kathy plays it cool, "Robin ... distracted me ... in a charming way."

I can see the light of understanding hit the nurse. Both of us blush.

I add for effect, "I have been here long enough, caused enough trouble, and got my questions answered." I kiss Kathy. "See you soon, kid." We both smile, and I take the back hallways out of the building and then back home.

To be continued...