All Comments on 'Kidnapped Pt. 02'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ju8streadingju8streadingover 4 years ago

this is getting interesting

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

the lawyer knows about the will

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

Great story! I like the premise of the story and the characters. You continue to twist and weave the story plot so that sometimes I had to read it again to understand the direction it is going. I love your style and the details you use to complete the story. Please continue and thanks for your time and imagination.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Better and Better

Great plot and your sex scenes are always epic. I find myself trying to guess who is involved but have given up and am just enjoying the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

Really enjoying the series! I want the answers! Good shit keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Best yet.

I love this, I like how this is playing out. I noticed that I started reading this thinking it would a hot stroke story........not even close lol. In a great way. I found I was way more interested in the mystery, than the sex. The sex is very good by the way. Thank you for your effort. Five stars all the way

tiercenpttiercenptabout 4 years ago

I am conflicted...deeply conflicted.

Here you are telling such a great drama-filled story with sex, erotic and all,

but screwing up the relationship between the parties involved.

He basically did nothing as their punishment as of now. They almost killed him. At least a little torture of any kind.

The least...let him be really mad at them. I felt like he was mad for the entirety of 3 seconds and then let his mom and sisters do whatever they want, well nude but still.

For him being mad at his family, he has sex with them quite fast and now it's just casual with them. Like for real? Like a month ago they didn't bat an eye if he would've been killed, he furious and now he's all ok now fucking them?

Also, Kathy? First kinda distant towards him, to keep it "somewhat" professional, even though you could "see" it crumbles fast. Now all the talk about her being head over heels into him?

Also, she said "never friends with you" towards her family, for what they did and treated him. Now she gets good night kisses from all 3 of them? and eaten out? casually talking to them and all?

Talking about sensitive stuff with them, when he still doesn't know who did what and how far involved they are, if they are.

Forgave them quite fast too.

Those things got me heavily confused. a little more straight and clear direction would've been nicer, not storywise though. I think in the drama and general story department you are more than fine. just how the characters/interact/treat each other is, different from paragraph to paragraph.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Sometimes a bit hard to follow especially the sisters in turn eating Kathy to non reciprocal orgasms during the day. When the hell did that start, who organised that to happen?

It is not clear in the text. But the sisters do it in day to day turns, weird!

Also the sex with the sisters just casually started, why?

Why does Kathy put up with all this philandering bullshit?

Look I stilll give it 5/5, but only just. Hopefully the confusion will clear next chapter

SorchakSorchakabout 2 years ago

So, what happened with Kathy's younger sister, the one she recommended to work for him? Why wasn't she there with their parents at the hospital? Why isn't she there now, for that matter? And apparently Kathy couldn't have been stabbed *that* badly, if she's out of the hospital after only a week, and only needing a week's bed rest. But, she also apparently needed 2 months to recuperate. You got some 'splainin' to do, Willis.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

I am quite happy with this story, even with the "confusion" and "complications" the other readers complain about...BigMadStork is readying us for "The Big Reveal" as to who is behind Dad's killing, Robin's kidnapping, and all the rest...

Mom, as far as I am concerned, is not completely out-of-the-woods yet, in terms of being a suspect...

Kathy...I am hoping not, too much love and devotion there...BBBUUUTTTTT....??

Lots to love about the story...is not "k ist" sex, is intrigue and drama...

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

The Mayor did it in the Library with a butcher knife! Really, no Clue, get it? So far I'm liking it. 5 BIG FAT TWINKLY STARS!

Diecast1Diecast14 months ago

This is a very good story. AAAAAA++++++

Ravey19Ravey193 months ago

All still suspects as far as I can tell.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES