Kidnapped Pt. 03

Story Info
Winners revealed, fun at a bar, I get Kathy, mystery solved.
19k words
4.55
31.7k
83

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,968 Followers

Everyone having sex is at least 18. This story is a work of fiction. I made it all up. Check reality at the door and enjoy it for what it is. Special thanks to goducks111 for his help and making this a better story.

+++++

Chapter 10 -- Final Answer

Two days later, I am in my office on a phone call. My cell phone goes off, it is Bruce from the FBI.

I apologize, "You are all doing well. I just got a critical call about my dad; I need to run. Keep up the great work and see you next week."

I hang up and answer my cell phone, "Hello Bruce, what can I do for you."

Bruce only says, "We got him. You were right, it was Ralph Cartwright. Your mom called this morning and gave us five names that pushed her towards torturing you. All five work for Warren Buffet. However, Ralph was a significant customer of those companies, and they all did a seemingly innocent thing for him. As we speak an army of agents are raiding his office.

"We found the toxin, it's rare, and Ralph sells it. He shielded his wife; not sure we can make a case against her. We believe she knew everything, but there is no evidence to prosecute. Their daughter is like you, does her own thing, we don't think she has a clue. There will be a press conference first thing tomorrow morning. He won't touch you now. He knows we are watching and listening to everything he does."

I have a huge smile, "I love this news. Thank you very much."

Bruce continues, "I have paperwork to do, and then I am going home to my wife. Have a good evening, sir."

I comment, "Thank you, Bruce. If you ever tire of your job, you have one with me. Thank you very much." Click.

I get up and walk through the kitchen, "Maureen, I want everyone up in Kathy's room within five minutes. Breaking news."

Maureen ran out of the room, yelling. I smirk to myself and head upstairs. I open the door to Kathy's room, and mom, Patty, and Valorie are sitting on the bed talking. On seeing me, everyone stops. I walk over and sit on the edge of the bed. They are looking at me, waiting for me to say something. I don't. One by one, the staff starts filing into the room. There is a total of twelve.

I speak directly to Kathy, "The FBI called me just now. A warrant for Ralph Cartwright's arrest has just been issued for the murder of David Wellington." A cheer drowns me out. Kathy smiles. "They don't have enough for the wife. A rare toxin was used, one his company sells. More arrests will follow, but this is the main one. Everyone is free to leave the house now.

"That's all I have to say, I just wanted to make sure everyone heard the news from me, it's real." People start to fill out. Patty looks sad while Valorie and mom are elated. Kathy looks like this was expected. "Tomorrow I am going on a one-day trip, I expect to be back for dinner with everyone."

Kathy asks with malice in her voice, "Abigail?"

I correct her, "She prefers Abby and yes. I want to look in the eyes of my enemy. I also want to verify a second set of talons is not coming my way." That appeased the security conscience, Kathy.

+++++

The next day, I have just pulled up to the Cartwright mansion. Ralph and Marilyn are out, leaving Abby by herself. The desire to get information on her parents was all the lure I needed to gain entrance to the property. She is on the stairs waiting for me as I pull up. I am in a 200-year-old horse-drawn buggy with four horses in front. It is a huge buggy like they would use for a queen.

Abby is flabbergasted by my entrance. I am in shorts and a blue Hawaiian shirt with sandals on. She has her hand over her mouth, I believe she is laughing at me. I am helped down and walk up to Abby. She is in white shorts, a white t-shirt, and white shoes. She looks ready for playing tennis. I ask for her hand, kiss it, and then hold it in mine.

I ask, "Would the lady Abby like to attend lunch with Robin Wellington? I promise no tricks or pain. I just want to talk and show you I am a normal guy."

She has to work hard at it, but she makes up a shrill rich woman accent, and says to me, "Although you are far down from my class, it would amuse me go through a drive-through in a horse and buggy. Yes, I will go with you."

I help Abby into the buggy, and then the driver helps me up. The driver has a small dog on the bench with him that has his head on the back of his seat, watching us. It's a sad looking dog, and that amuses Abby to no end. She grabs my arm and hangs on as the driver starts our trek."

There is fast traffic passing us, noise from the buggy, and then being in the open air with the wind blowing that makes it hard to hear unless you are yelling. Abby tries, and I hold up my hand with five fingers. She understands.

After five minutes of driving in the horse-drawn buggy, they pull over to the side of the road, and he helps us out of the carriage. I tip the man nicely. I then take Abby in my arm, and we walk ten feet to a fancy, bright yellow convertible sports car.

I have the keys already. I assist Abby getting in, and then off we go to the airport. Abby has long chestnut hair with curls in it. Her hair whips around behind her, which is quite cool looking. My hair is not short, but it's not long either, I can imagine mine doing something similar. Abby has her hands outside of the car, being hit by the wind. It's cool doing that, and she is like a small child having fun.

Once at the airport, we exit the car and board my Gulfstream. She knows to take a right and get in the back. I stop her and guide her to the left and into the co-pilots seat. Abby is overwhelmed by the controls; she places her hands in her lap. Probably for the best, we don't want her hitting something critical.

Ben is good with Abby. He gives both of us a headset with a mic. We hear the tower and the chatter. We take off and are soon on our way to Chicago. He explains the chatter and what to look at along the way. Mostly, we see a blue sky and a few clouds. We have several turns coming into Chicago, Midway. Once there, a limo takes us a short distance to the old and famous pizza place on the south side.

Once inside and seated, Abby's first question is, "Why the horse and buggy if you had a car?"

I laugh good at that, then I answer, "My hope was the horses would be there long enough and shit on your dad's driveway."

Abby laughs out loud enough that people look at her.

I reason, "Well, your dad did have my dad killed."

That took all the fun out of this date. She looks to be near tears.

I continue, "Does your dad make any decision without your mom approving?"

She stops crying, "They are truly in love, they are joined at the hip and still have sex together often."

I explain, "They only have evidence on your dad, your mom will get off scot-free. Your dad passed on information to my mother that forced her to have me kidnapped and tortured for three weeks. I still have nightmares about that. I honestly have no idea why I didn't kill them for doing that to me. Them is my mother and my two sisters.

"I didn't grow up part of that family, I was raised by the maids and have a public education vs. my parents and private grade school, high school, and college. Your dad had someone in my own home, murder my dad." I start to cry.

While crying, I tell Abby, "I will never see my dad again. I will never talk to my dad again. You get to do those with your dad, and your mom will still run your companies company. I can't do anything about it other than have her killed. Clearly, I have proven unwilling to pull that trigger."

Abby seems sympathetic when she asks, "Why am I here with you?"

After wiping my eyes clear, I explain, "There was almost a week that I didn't know if it was murder and/or if my family was involved. I was asked if I wanted to terminate anyone. I declined. I will be asked about your mother and you soon." Abby is startled. "I have more than enough resources to get anything done and make it look like an accident.

"I wanted you to look in my eyes, see the type of man I am, and hear me when I say, I will do nothing to harm you or your mom."

Abby loses it there in the restaurant. She is overcome with joy like she won the lottery. Tears are falling down her face, I wipe them away. People are staring at us. Luckily, the pizza arrives. Together, between Abby and myself, we could buy many square miles of this part of the city. Yet, we are sitting amongst normal people, living paycheck to paycheck. All of us eating the best pizza in Chicago. I grin as I think, "Those North Siders don't know squat about pizza."

+++++

Going home on the jet, we turn right and sit in the back. This time we talk business.

I ask Abby, "I am going to make you a suggestion, an offer, or whatever you want to call it. Then you can decide if it is right for you and your company or not. Our fathers have hated each other for longer than either of us have been alive. Our father's fathers have hated each other for even longer than them. We are the Hatfield's and McCoy's of a modern business world. Between you and me, there are very few businesses that don't buy from us or sell to us.

"Between us, we do zero business. I propose we end that stalemate. I don't know what you have that I need or vice versa. We have people that can work that out. I suspect that all I need to do is remove then ban, and poof, we are partners. Why are you looking at me like that? This is a good start to being friends again."

Abby has a huge smile on her face, "I thought when you meant partners, you were looking for a wife."

We both laugh hard at that thought.

I manage to get out, "You are certainly good enough looking. However, starting tomorrow, my security guard will be allowed out of bed, and we have become ... close. I suspect, we will want to go out for dinner or some event. Besides, we don't know each other. The odds that we love each other are slim. Besides, don't you have a boyfriend?"

Abby is defensive, "I have a guy I go out to events with. He is nice, he is cute, but he isn't the guy. You know how it is. With my money, everyone wants me. You're the first guy to turn me down."

I stop that real quick, "Hey wait a minute. I never said I turned you down. I just don't want to force anything on you. Our families have fought for two generations. The last thing I want to do is pressure you into having sex. I have not started dating yet. Technically I am on the market for one day still. Then depending on how it goes, either I will be looking or off the market.

"I am more concerned about making you a business partner, so neither of us are looking over their shoulders. I want both of us to live a long healthy life. Now don't get me wrong. I love your long curled brown hair, those amazing green eyes, your full lips, and your full chest. Damn, those things are amazing. They are round, stick off your chest and nice long nipples that I can see through your shirt. That tiny ass is amazing as well. I would love to suck on your lips for a while. So yes, you are one awesome looking woman. Unfortunately, I am just your average Joe. No porn star cock. I am not eight feet tall. I don't work out in a gym, making me look like Mr. Universe. I am just the son of a wealthy man."

Abby bites her lips, looking at me.

Abby expounds my virtues, "Some of my friends have been with you. They describe you as a lady's man, a guy that eats pussy first and makes sure your partner has a great time. You are slow and deliberate, with an eye for safety and discretion." She stands up. "Which ones become a bed?"

I take off my shirt and move two couches. I remove my shoes and socks, then I remove the cushions in the sofas. I drop my pants and fold out the bed from both halves of the couch. Both of us fit the sheets. In the overhead bin are a blanket and several pillows. I sit on the far end of the bed.

Abby slowly takes off her t-shirt, up and over her head. The bra is white and small, it's straining to hold in her magnificent melons. She makes a show of removing her shorts. Inch by inch, she lowers each side until they fall to the floor. She is wearing a matching white thong. It's clear because of the fluids leaking from her pussy. She lays on her side across from me.

Abby says to me, "There was no way you were stepping off this plane without giving me a run. I have had my share of men, they were never my equal, they never really interested me. You are confident without being cocky. That's not easy, you must genuinely be nice and caring to be like that. Most guys with your money ... aren't. I am a dominant woman; I couldn't break you. If I did, I would ruin you. We aren't compatible long term.

"You are very cute. You are buff enough, and you have enough cock to keep the women happy. How about fucking me good. I need it."

I say to happy, "No. I am not fucking you." She looks sad. "We will have sex. It will mean something. Just fucking you makes you a whore, someone not worth my time. You are worth my time all right."

I reach for her and kiss her lightly on the lips. Her tongue is quick to reach for me. I make her wait for me to share our tongues. While doing that, my hand pops the bra hooks, and I pull the bra from her chest without looking. My hands reach for and maul her heavenly orbs of flesh. They are round. How is that possible? My fingers end up on the nipples where I roll them between my fingers or gently pinch them alternating between light and hard pinches.

My lips detach from her lips. I kiss my way down her face and then chest where my lips attach her nipples. I am random in my sucking. Hard suck, light, medium hard, very hard, medium, almost nothing. I am all over the place, so she has no clue what I will do next. She is moaning as she enjoys the job I am doing on her.

I continue moving down her body. In a flash, she is naked, on her back, and legs wide open. I beautiful shaved pussy is eagerly awaiting me. I dive in, face first. I use the broadest tough I can make and do a lollypop licking, up only. I go right across her slit. Almost immediately, the rose blooms and the licking is harder, there is a canyon in the middle now. I can't reach both sides at one time.

Abby is withering on the bed, shouting, "Yes, Yes, Yes!" I lift my head and place my chin on her thighs, and within two seconds, she orgasms from my stubble. I stop to admire the view. As she wakes up, I continue my motion, which crosses over her lips and causing another orgasm.

Ok, enough of that. Too easy. I let her recover. Her hair is so bad, I almost laugh. As she comes around, I lick some more to get her back on edge, and then I cover her slit and hum part of a song. She blows up in an orgasm again. This is way too easy, this poor girl hasn't had much of this. I feel sorry for her; she seems kind enough.

As she recovers, I am back to licking, although much faster than before. I put a few fingers into her pussy and push them down as deep as I can. Naturally, she loved that. While my fingers distract her, I see her clit sticking out unusually far, and it's enormous. I wrap my gums around it and smash them together. Typically, I use teeth a tiny bit, but I thought that might kill her. I was right.

My gums press down and at that instant, her body freezes. No breathing, viewing, movement, sound, not even sweating. She literally froze in a moment. A long minute later, I counted them, she goes from frozen to limp and breathing.

I jump in bed next to her and wrap her up in the blanket. She is in my arms, and her head is on my chest. She is worn out. At ten minutes out, I get word we will be landing in ten minutes. I wake up sleeping beauty. I kiss her on the lips as I am shaking her to wake her up.

My tittle tiger purrs like a cat and says, "I want to sleep in. We aren't done yet."

I feel bad saying, "Sorry, I have a girlfriend to get home to. Maybe next time. We are going to be business partners, right? I will see you again. You need to get dressed before they board the plane and find you naked. I won't have TMZ getting that picture. She quickly dresses and then kisses me as we taxi to our gate."

Right before Abby leaves, she asks me, "Why the co-pilots seat today?"

I smile, "I know your dad hates to fly. I wanted to show you something new." Recovering quickly, "I hope you liked it. Most people do."

Abby is dreamy, "Oh, it was awesome. I expected you would try to fuck me. You never did. Why not?"

I smile at her, "Today was your day. I wanted to make sure we both could live in peace. That is more important than a good fuck. I thought we might get it in, but I was too good at eating pussy. I am sorry. Maybe next time."

She has a Cheshire cat grin on her face, "Maybe. We might need to meet regularly just to stay in touch. I don't think a phone call will do if you know what I mean."

I smile back at her, "Depends on my girlfriend, she knows how to use a gun."

As the door is closing, Abby says, "Leave her at home."

+++++

As I walk in the house, dinner is being served. Kathy is at dinner. She looks determined, I don't complain.

I announce, "We won't have any issues from Abby. We got along great and ended the feud. Where possible, I want to buy and sell to her businesses. We will give them the best pricing, so it's worthwhile for them. I don't expect her to do the same or go as far. That is fine, let her win. In the end, we make much more money, and the peace of mind is worth far more."

I can see Kathy looks fit to be tied. She wants to say something but doesn't. My family does it for her. Mom has the sensitivity of a bull stabbed by a sword during a bullfight in a china shop. You know, all the dishes break.

Mom asks me straight out, "Did you fuck her?"

I am appalled at her question, "No! We didn't get that far."

Valorie asks, "Did she blow you?"

Patty asks, "Did you eat her?"

I slow this down, "OK, wait one minute. She had never been in an airplane before, her father hated flying. I sat her down in the co-pilot's seat. We went to Home Run Inn for lunch. Then on the way home, she jerked me off, and I ate her to four orgasms. I am pretty sure they were the first four she had that way. It was way to easy, and she slept the rest of the way home.

"After the last one, she drifted off. I pulled her up onto my chest, pulled a blanket over us, and then softly teased her arms and back while she slept. I woke her up as we landed. She is eager to make this a recurring event."

Kathy yells out, "Oh, I bet she is!"

I smile at Kathy, "The last thing I said is next time my girlfriend comes with, and she knows how to use a gun."

Kathy has tears in her eyes, "You have a girlfriend?"

I tease her, "Oh, yes. She is beautiful. I have been waiting until you got better so you could escort us on a date."

The hope and joy deflate out of Kathy, just like releasing a balloon. Even my family seems let down that it isn't Kathy. We have spicy shrimp tacos for dinner, yet it was chilly all through dinner.

+++++

It's 5:00 and I am dressed up for my date. Since Kathy will be with me, I have her dress up as well. She goes all out with a club dress. The kind that doesn't hate the breasts and even though you need to wear panties, you probably don't. She has makeup on and has curled her hair. She is one hot looking woman.

I compliment Kathy, "Damn! You do dress up nice, you are smoking hot. We have 6:00 reservations. Might need a drink or two while waiting. Let's go." I yell back, "Don't wait up for me, I probably won't be coming home tonight." I know they were listening.

Sure enough, my table is not ready yet. We are at a very high-end seafood restaurant. There are several huge tanks with live fish, shrimp, and lobster. I have a Margarita and Kathy orders 7-up. Smart looks like a drink, but it doesn't dull her senses.

They call my name; I take Kathy with me. We are both given a menu.

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,968 Followers