Kidnapped Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I go straight to the washroom where I pee and wash up. In bed is my naked sister. She is laying on her side with her arm cocked and holding up her head. One leg is bent to allow my easy viewing of her sex. I stand by the side of the bed, looking at her sex.

Patty takes the lead, "Robin. We've fucked, I have sucked you off, and I have held you at night when your nightmares show up for me to scare away. You've eaten me, played with my breasts, and have been very good to me. Much better than I deserve. We told you we want to carry your child.

"We know from your talking at night some of what you went through. Torture is a short, simple word, very clean and easy to say. Nothing vulgar about the word itself. However, after hearing what you went through, we are scarred for life. We both expect our treatment to continue like this or worse forever. It's ok, we deserve it. There isn't much we can do for you to make up for it.

"Because you have everything you can buy, we want to give you something you can't buy, children and a sex toy. Personally, I like Kathy and think she's right for you. While you want her, she can use me as her play toy as well. I used to love having sex to make deals and recruit people. That now makes me feel like a whore. Pleasing you is so much more fulfilling.

"When you let us draft companies to manage, I instantly fell in love with you. Mom never trusted us with anything but sleeping with guys. This is much more ... I don't know the word, but it makes me happy. I feel like my life now matters; I have a purpose. If you allow me one thing in my life, it would be to continue managing at least a few companies after the year is up. Right now, I think I may have too many."

I smile and interrupt, "Tomorrow, give the ones you can't handle to mom. I don't care if they are the best or worst, just give her what you don't want."

Patty is giddy with happiness, "The bad companies are the fun ones. I don't want the good ones. I do a lot of research and digging to find out what's wrong and then experiment online to see what works."

Good self-awareness.

I tell her, "Tomorrow, I will give you two of mine. They suck, and I'm not helping. I would rather give you a chance than run them into the ground. My other two bad ones I'm turning around, I'll keep them."

Patty smiles at me, "Enough business. I need to be loved. I don't want five minutes of brutal fucking. I want thirty minutes or more of slow erotic fucking."

I smile at her, "You ... don't get to decide. You are my slave and do what I tell you to do. However, if you want your stuff back and to make your own decisions, you are free to do so."

She is waiting for more, "But ..."

Smugly, I know I win, and I say to her, "You can do whatever you want." I pause. "It just won't be near me."

Her half smile is gone as she says, "Oh."

I am honest with her, "You can't be dumb enough to not have money squirreled away. You are young, and pretty enough, guys will give you a place to live."

Her head is down as she says, "No, thanks. Men don't respect us. Sex with all those men has been ok, just ok, but it leaves us unfulfilled. My school friends talk about a spiritual connection. For me, it was just going through the motions. It felt good. Then it was done, and I came home."

I am surprised, "And you expect more from me? You don't give a rats ass about me."

Patty is shaken by my words, "How can you say that? You're my brother."

I say this harsher than I intended, it is raw emotion, "You and Valorie got the best of everything and were pampered. I had a public-school education; nobody ever came to my games. You showed me zero interest growing up."

Patty is defensive, "You wanted a tea party with us? You wanted to put on makeup? You wanted to put on mom's dresses? Yeah, right. No high schooler wants to hang around a grade school kid, no matter how cute he was. Mom did hate you, but Valorie and I were indifferent. I know, that's probably bad as well, but we were young.

"Since you grew up, you turned into a stud. A few people I know ran into you and had a great experience. I'm not stupid. You aren't making us live in the same conditions as you did. We aren't eating the same meals you did. We aren't being tortured all day long, we're just naked. You're taking it easy on us. That tells me you have some feelings for us.

"I hope your indifference is still better than everyone else's 'fun' evening. I think that, in time, you will open up to us. I'll be honest with you, the nudity, we're all getting off on it. It's not a punishment anymore. It was in the beginning, but not now. Now the food, that's a different story. I never want to see another French fry, hash brown, onion ring, or hamburger ever in my life.

"Maureen, as you know, is an awesome chef. I would kill to get away from fast food. I miss her omelets, desserts, and roasts. She won't need to fry chicken for a while, though."

I snicker, "Starting tomorrow, I want you three back in your rooms, dressing, but no makeup or jewelry. You only get to wear black. You may buy more black outfits if you need them. Tomorrow, you oversee Kathy's entertainment. All four of you are grounded and will stay in the house. No pool, no BBQ, no suntanning, no driveway. For Valorie, no walking on the outside roof."

She tests me, "No bird watching?" I am stern, "No open windows, watch a video. Kathy is not limited, only our family is."

Patty looks scared, "This sounds serious. Something we should know about?"

I am almost threatening as I say, "No, and don't scare the others. The investigation continues and is far from done. One indicator came back inconclusive. I won't risk our lives; we're on lockdown until I see more of the picture. I just don't know enough yet, so we are playing it safe."

I forcefully push Patty onto her back, and she responds with a smile. Slut. She spreads her legs wide for me. My plan was a nice quick screwing and then go to bed. She reminded me of how much fun slow fucking is. I thrust in, causing Patty to yip in surprise. She inhaled a deep breath as I pull out. My new plan is to fuck her at my pace.

My problem is that I am so used to adjusting to the woman, I do it naturally, without any thought. I could go faster, and I would like it more, but I get enjoyment from watching my partner as well. A happy Patty seems to make a happy Robin, I didn't know that. I slide in and out. I love the feeling of my cock head and shaft as it thrusts in and pulls out. Each time I pull out, I bring some of her fluids, she is gushing for me.

I am sweating, but it's not too bad so far. Patty looks like she was oiled before we started. Her hair is officially a mess. Her $200 styling is now worthless. Her body is warm in general. Near her pussy, it feels like it's on fire. My hands slide up and down her torso. I don't play with the breasts; they get that when they exit the doghouse. Same with oral. Typically, I start with two oral orgasms to get her primed.

Soon, I will treat her like the slut she is to remind her of her position. However, that will be a little while from now. They are more than willing to be forgiven, but I am far from forgiving. The pain and the things they did to me isn't easy to forget.

I do like sex, and there is something special about fucking my older sisters. Growing up with older and developed sisters to look at was kind of nice for me. Much better than National Geographic. Their hot bodies in bikinis at the pool were my favorite. I guess I sort of worshipped them when I was younger.

As I grew older, I realized how little they cared for me, and that took a lot of fun out of it. It's like the best-looking girl at school is too good for you and ignores you. That was them. When I started working out and playing sports, the women flocked to me. Having wealthy parents never hurt. Every woman wanted to be my girlfriend. That made my sisters less appealing as not only weren't they putting out and my high school crushes were, but my sisters weren't very nice either.

I know so much more now, and I have a lot more experience in the bedroom. I will give Patty a little bit of fun. Not for her, for me. I can live with her getting some fun. I have this thing where I shoot pool while having sex. I 'aim' for the corners. A vagina doesn't have corners, but in my mind, they do. I can aim my cock, so my thrust goes to the top right corner, bottom right corner, bottom left corner, and then up to the top left on four successive strokes. It's just something I do to change the angles. Then I go top, bottom, right, and left sides of her pussy.

Because I embellish my strokes, it stands out, and Patty moans with each one. Her smile broadens while I play my games on her. That's twenty minutes now, and she loves this very much. No talking from Patty this time, no worrying about where the load goes. She is enjoying this very much. She has tears running down her face, that isn't normal. She breaks my rhythm by confusing me, although I recover quickly.

I now play games with the speed that I fuck her with. I am continually changing from slow to quick, and then to something in between. She gets five strokes before I change. Patty, for her part, is loving this. She loved the slow fucking, and she is also enjoying the way I am teasing her. I would bet she is just used to being a toy, no thought for her feelings went into anything the guys did to her.

I am more like I am all the time; I want my partner to have fun and walk away a happy woman. Don't get me wrong, this is very good for me as well. I have a pretty young woman at my fingertips, willing to do anything I want. She has an impressive body that is made for fucking. I am like a horseracing jockey; I want to get the best out of my partner. I want to maximize her feelings.

At the same time, I am nearing the end of the line. My vision is narrowing, my body is running low on energy, my muscles ache, and a glorious feeling is building in my body. My heart is racing, my breathing is labored, and tiny beads of sweat are flying as I force my body to enjoy this young woman beneath me. My balls are ready to fire, and my toes are curling. My whole body is like a windup clock, storing energy for the big release.

Together we start with a deep guttural grunt then extend and turn into a scream of epic proportions. Her pussy clamps down as my sperm race through my system, and like a cannon, it fires a sizeable white goo into my sister's unprotected womb. I pull out and surge forward as another rope of cum shoots out and into my sister's body. Four more rounds of my baby batter are emptied into my sister. The sister that wants to have my child.

I now stand on my knees between her legs feeling like a king for what I have just done. I look down, and I am exhausted. My sister is stiff, still riding out her orgasm and watching me. I fall to the side. I'm spent. That took a lot out of me.

Quick as a cat, my sister moves from my side and puts me in a scissor move with my neck between her legs. She starts to tighten her legs, and that causes my airway to stop working. I can't breathe.

Patty says to me, "You fool. You used up all your energy pleasing me. I could kill you right now if I wanted to. Nobody here to stop me."

She releases me. I fight hard to catch up on my breathing. Patty holds me in her arms. She is soothing me; my head is on her breasts. I am like a small child right now.

Patty continues, "I wanted to show you how vulnerable you still are, you can't let your guard down. I don't trust mom or Kathy. How do we know her company didn't do this to get half of Wellington when she marries you? With as far underground as you were, that must be some tracking system they have."

Patty is now in tears, they slowly run down her pretty cheeks, "That was the best sex I've ever had. I bet that wasn't even top ten for you. I know you can do better; you have had better. For me, though, you set the bar even higher. With the men I get, that was the best sex I will ever have. Now go to sleep. You need your rest."

Rest? I must think now about if Kathy or her uncles killed my dad. How did they find me? I find it hard to believe they could track me from that far underground. Do I really think Kathy would take a stabbing to make them seem innocent? Can I trust them? Can I trust my family? Can I trust my own security company? Who am I hiding from? Who should I be hiding from?

I have no answers, I can't fall asleep. Patty sits up in the bed. She has me roll over, so I am partially in her lap. She runs her fingers through my hair gently. It's relaxing and soothing. She follows that up by singing a song I didn't know. It was catchy but soft and soothing. Between the fingers massaging me and her sweet singing, I fall asleep for the entire evening.

Chapter 8 -- I Get Some Answers

The next morning, I feel great, Patty is exhausted, she goes to bed rather than breakfast. I take a quick stop to see Kathy before breakfast.

Kathy is on a call, but she motions me in. She is talking to my security company.

When she finishes, I am nervous when I ask my question, "Kathy, when you dug me out of that hell hole, how did you find me? How did you know where I was?"

Kathy says to me like I am a child, "We use the latest microchips, it's inserted under your skin. It's so small you never notice it."

Continuing my question, "What's the range on it?"

She seems surprised, "We can track you worldwide. We use satellites to do the searching, it's like GPS."

I ask, "How well does your GPS work in a tunnel or in the basement of a large building?"

Kathy looks confused, "It sucks, tunnels are an auto disconnect. Why?"

Now scared, I ask, "How far underground was I when you found me?"

The realization hits her. This is no acting job; she is shaken by this news. She knows I was too far down. She turns off her phone and asks for my phone. I hand it to her, and she turns it off as well.

She turns the radio part of her clock radio on, then talks to me in a soft voice, "Oh fuck. This means that my company lied to me, I can't believe anything they say." She is thinking quickly. "Why would they kill your dad? Why would they lie to me? This was a last-second decision, something changed. They can track what I do. I have friends that I'll call tonight. They can do discrete searches. Don't assume your phone is virus or bug-free. Use it but don't discuss anything sensitive. We need some burner, one use phones, have someone get a few."

Now Kathy smiles, "I heard you last night. You had some fun."

I sit down, "Yeah, Patty was different last night. She was honest with me. She told me what she wanted, what she liked, and what she didn't like. She was self-aware of her situation and understanding at the same time.

"She basically told me that she is tired of fast fucks and being used. She understands why I use her and that she deserves it and worse. Yet, she wanted to be loved. I can't give her 'loved,' but I could give her 'I care,' and that was much better than 'use me to make a deal.'"

Kathy asks, "Can I have some cock this morning. I'd like to get into the routine."

I look sad as I say, "Sorry, I need you to heal first. I also need to verify you aren't the enemy. I'll have breakfast brought up; I have counseling this morning after breakfast."

+++++

After breakfast, I send Maureen out for six burner phones. She wants to ask but thinks better of it.

Counseling was interesting. The guy was high energy and super positive. I feel better and think this can help. I will continue.

By early afternoon I am done with my meetings. I kept them all short, so I would have some time. It's 2:30 when I am all done. Valorie knows how to drive, I grab her and a car, and off we go. All our vehicles have black tinting for sun and identity deterrence. We first drive to an ice cream drive thru. I want a butterscotch dipped cone with nuts on it. Next on the list is a specialty electronics store. They deal with security. I stay in the car while Valorie gets the owner.

I make this easy on him, "I want everything I need to verify this car has nothing that records my voice in it."

Thad smiles, "Nothing I can do about a physical recorder. However, the tape is kept in the glovebox or trunk in every installation I have ever seen. Look for a compartment, it won't be very big. Much more common is an electronic device, it transmits like a cell phone. Power comes from the car. No battery or screen and they are basically just a few chips on a board. For detecting, there is police, military, and then private frequencies. That's three devices. Blinking light shows you if one exists and then it blinks faster as you get closer.

"I would suggest a scrambler. It's a device that throws off a bunch of random noise. That makes anything recorded garbage. Because it is random, you can't filter it out."

I smile, "I will take one of each. Thank you."

He charged me extra for batteries. Oh well. I turn all three detectors on, and the car is clean.

I say to Valorie, "Let's go downtown, look at the buildings, and then take me home."

My first call is to Sinclair. Since Kathy is my contact, it takes a while to find her back up, it turns out she is on leave.

Phil answers the phone, "Hello, this is Robin Wellington. I need the latest on Kathy's attackers and my dad's investigation."

Phil looks up the notes, "For Kathy, they are still looking up the money. It's been moved over 100 times including splitting of funds which make it harder to track. They just added another link in the chain. It will be a while; they could go up to 1000. With your dad, he did not die of natural causes, but we don't know how yet. They suspect a toxin."

I am pleased, "Ok, how did your company find me?

Phil looks it up, "According to an email, Dan requested the location from Wellington Security, an analyst named Micron55. I know him, smart kid. He's usually willing to trade data. Interestingly, he used Wellington email, they monitor their own email, he knows that. He had backing from management. Sir, that doesn't make sense. Why would they kidnap you, torture you, and then let a rival company rescue you?"

I smile, "No, the interesting question is, how did Dan know to call Micron55?"

Phil seems happy to note, "There are notes in your file that if anything ever happens to you, we should reach out to Wellington securities. The day your dad died, Sinclair immediately raised questions about it and started an investigation. We have all the medical examiners notes in your dad's files. Dan never believed it was natural. Yeah, there is enough here that it's almost guaranteed he was killed. Too many incredible results.

"To give a final report, he must know what killed him. He notified the Police, and they have started a murder investigation. His notes tell him to share results with Wellington Security. That is common in high profile cases. They will both do tests."

I put Phil on the spot, "Who do I trust?"

Phil pauses before saying, "Kathy. From what I see here, I don't know what games Sinclair and Wellington are playing. Wellington may be having a civil war between those loyal to your mom and those loyal to your dad. We screwed up by not watching you closely. Dan has added a lot of notes about how Sinclair may not be able to trust Kathy because she is under your spell. 'Not impartial' is a quote I see over and over in here.

"Did he put that info there knowing I would tell you? I can't say. That's part of the problem with facts, they often are from a person's viewpoint. We are taught to be independent and not trust anything 100%. I'm supposed to think on my own as if I were you. That's why working with Wellington is odd, yet it's also the reason you're alive.

"My best guess is that a competitor killed your dad. Wellington worked with Sinclair to keep you safe because they knew your mom and sisters were getting nothing. Some of them followed your mom, most don't because they know she won't be the boss. Better to save you as you will be happy with them and their boss. Maybe Dan knows they are divided, so he tries to help the side loyal to you.