Kidnapped Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anyways, I know Kathy. She is head over heels in love with you. She is trying to be cool, but she wants you. She is a good kid, be nice to her. Anything else I can answer for you?"

I ask, "One last thing. Am I being followed? Valorie, turn left and then right and again at the next light."

Phil snickers, "Wow, that is out of an old cold war novel question. Quite effective, though. Turn one, and there are about six cars behind you. Turn two, and four are still following. Have her make another right."

I ask, "Valorie, another right, please, followed by another left."

Almost immediately, we make a right.

Phil says, "Now there are just two. I see you making the left, and you still have two. Go through a fast food line."

Valorie, "Stop at the next fast food and get a soda for me and anything you want."

Valorie sounds sick, "You're kidding, right? Nothing I want from these places."

No, I suppose not. We pull up to a place where I can get a soda. The two cars parked out front."

Phil says, "Turn right when you finish and continue on until you see a highway ramp to come back home. I have an asset near you now and another on the highway. We don't want them to know they're there. Just be cool."

We get my soda and then take a right. We are in no rush; we casually get on the highway and drive home. The two cars did catch up to us and pass us. They got pictures and license plates, both vehicles have men in sunglasses and suits. We get home with no issues. I get a call right before dinner, they were Wellington Security, assigned to look after me.

After dinner, I go up to see Kathy. She looks delighted to see me.

Kathy smiles at me, "About time you come up to see me. I'm bored."

I retort, "Like hell you were. You were talking to Phil for at least an hour."

Kathy backtracks a bit, "Twenty-four hours in a day. Eight sleeping, one with you in the morning, one with Phil, three with Maureen for meals."

I add, "And eight with Patty. You should have been busy."

Kathy pouts, "I would rather have eight with you."

I smile, "You get a few with Valorie and me."

I first check the room for bugs. We are clean.

I start the night, "I have no idea who to believe anymore. The same company that kidnapped me assisted in my rescue. You deceived me with how you found me. I don't know who or what to believe.

Kathy looks sad, "Phil was close when he said there was a civil war at Wellington Security. Several VP's went rogue. One slept with your mom, so he was hardline making sure they followed her wishes. Most were fans of your dad and therefore not your mom. That meant you were the next best although nobody knew you, so they were leery of you having that much power.

"Dan put me in charge, now two firms are listening to me. Both were critical in finding you, but they didn't make it easy. I had to use an old friend to get your location. I see your problem; you don't know who to trust. To be honest, it's hard to tell. I don't trust all of Wellington, I'm almost positive that at least one primary VP is loyal to your mom and possibly several lower-level managers. I don't know who they are. I don't know what they want.

"With you in charge now, your sisters and mom can't get anything. We do know your mom was willing to kill you to get full control. I think she hesitated though. She only gave the orders to truly hurt you when she felt cornered. She would have preferred you sign and keep you alive. Who knew the 'Ice Queen' cared about you? She might have made many different decisions if she knew you were your dad's son.

"Now add in that it's possible my uncles are running both sides and I'm clueless. Yes, it's also possible I am leading you by the nose for my own purposes, but I think you know me well enough that you would know. You'd have a gut feeling that I was bad or dirty or something wasn't right.

"It's like your mom and sisters. I don't know why, but I trust your sisters. Technically, I should hate them for what they did to you. I want to. But they seem genuine. Now your mom, there is something that is off with her. I don't know what it is, but I think she's hiding something. Is she hiding something personal or something about your dad? I have no idea, and it's driving me nuts.

Valorie has been sitting quietly, listening to us talk. She doesn't say much unless she can add to the conversation.

Valorie timidly suggests, "How about we go back to that Electronics shop, and buy a bunch of listening devices. I bet they have them by the hundreds. We bug mom's old office, and then we let her use it."

Kathy smiles, "I like that idea. I have plenty of time to listen and monitor her computer use."

I hug Valorie, "Tomorrow, I want you to take care of it. Take pictures before you go and have them teach you how to install them. No sex; use money only. You, Patty, and mom need to start doing things the right way. Sex is not a tool, it's entertainment, it's fun, it's an expression of love. You have been settling for casual when you could have so much more."

Kathy gives Valorie a warm look, "Sex is good and fun. Sex with someone you love is far better. You are good looking and rich enough that it's a shame to see you with clients like you're a whore. Tell me, is sex with Robin any different than your customers and job prospects?"

Valorie laughs, and her hands cover her mouth, classic embarrassment looks if ever I saw one.

Valorie is quick to answer, "Oh my, it's like night and day. I see such a big difference now; he cares about my needs. It wasn't all about him. When you are just a reward for business, they just don't care. They see I'm good looking and they want me. They stick it in, rut, and squirt. I say oh, baby, you are a stud, and they sign the paperwork."

Valorie reaches for me and then hugs me tight. She is happy touching me. She seems sad and vulnerable, she needs me.

On seeing Valorie's display of affection, Kathy says with a growl, "This weekend I'm being released from my cage. Since everyone else is taking turns, I might need a few as well. Take him now, enjoy him while you can. I have some reports to read before bed. She smiles at us.

Valorie quickly takes my hands and leads me out of the room and towards my bedroom. Once inside and the door is closed, I check for bugs. None.

I ask Valorie, "So, what do you think?"

Valorie is quick to answer, "I don't know how honest she is, but she will never betray you. She has fallen hard for you. She'll always act with your best interests in mind. However, I don't know about her uncle. Dan knows she fell for you and might hide things from her. I'm positive not everything hits those records.

"I also want you to reach out to your lawyers. Why did dad stiff mom, Patty, and me? What were his thoughts and motivation? If he feared mom, that might be a clue as to what happened to him."

I snicker, "I'm way ahead of you. Dad didn't like the way I was treated by mom. His Will was set up years ago. It does give some insight into their relationship. Mom pushed him harder than he liked, and he was not happy with mom. Yet he wasn't unhappy enough to stop her or leave her. He must have really loved her. His lawyer told me dad left everything to me as a way of forcing mom to work with me. Dad knew I'd be generous and looking for help and knew mom would try to find a way to the business. I just can't figure out why she had me kidnapped -- except I guess she wanted it all."

Valorie adds, "He also loved you more than he let on. He knew you were his son. I never thought there was any doubt. I think mom hates men. She must have felt like a whore having sex with those men like I did. I find it hard to believe dad forced her, though. DAMN! Your life is so confusing. It's like a good book, twists and turns, and you can't figure out who you can trust."

I feel run down; she is right. I know so little, and everyone seems to have a reason for wanting dad and or me dead. I trust my sisters and Kathy. I use the washroom and slide into my bed. Valorie is at the end of the bed, I sit up and look at her. I cock my head with a straight face, she wants something. Valorie stands up and pulls a blindfold out of my closet. How the hell did she know that was there?

Valorie looks innocent as she says, "I got bored being confined to my room. The outside ledge is convenient. I wanted to get to know you better. I saw the restraints, but I doubt you trust me that much. With all that is going on, you can't trust anyone.

"Next best thing. I blindfold you and ask you to put your arms straight out to your side or behind your head. Keep your legs straight. This will help you feel like you are restrained without being restrained. I know you'll want to touch my body, and that I want to stop. I want to control what touches you and how. Tonight, it's about you. You're not very good at putting your needs first. It's one of the things I love about you."

I need to investigate that last line. Now is not the time. My hands are behind my head, my legs are straight, and my cock is pointing like a rocket on a launch pad. She has a few fans in the room. She turns them up on high. It's a bit noisy, although the cool air feels great. She places the blindfold on my head, being gentle with me. This seems so odd. A month ago, she cared nothing for me. Today, she places a blindfold on me, so it enhances my senses while having sex.

Valorie moves up the bed and straddles my waist, just in front of my cock with her juicy pussy wetting my body. She leans forward and kisses me softly on the lips. I feel her lips softly pressing into mine. She purrs like a cat, obviously happy.

Her mouth opens, and mine follows. Her tongue is all over my oral cavity. She concentrates on a dance with my tongue. She grinds against my tongue, and when I go still, she wraps my tongue with hers. We kiss for at least ten awesome minutes. I have never had a woman want to kiss so much.

She sits up and giggles while sounding bashful. She is happy with herself and the way I performed. She moves down to my feet and leans forward. She picks a hair off my cock, it's hers and she casts it off. She smiles at me and descends on my cock. Once at the back of her throat, I feel her trying to force herself further.

I feel sorry for her, "Valorie! You don't have to. It's ok."

She ignores me. She pulls off my cock and breathes a few deep breaths before going back again. She is using sheer brute force of will to make this happen. She pops off a second time, taking in deep breaths, then on down again, and this time she goes all the way to my pubic hair. She quickly pulls up, screams, catches her breath, and then immediately takes me again. This time I stay down her throat and give up the game. I spew four ropes of sperm straight to the stomach.

She pulls back to breathe and takes one in the face before sucking me in again to taste the last two squirts of my orgasm. No woman has even tried let alone win. That felt so incredible, I went from this feels good to orgasm in mere seconds.

After swallowing my few ropes, she looks like she just had her favorite meal and whispers, "Soooo goooood."

Still savoring the taste, she moves up the bed near my waist. Without looking or either of us guiding her, Valorie zeros in on and then lances herself on my cock. Wow, that feels so good. She doesn't go too fast, but in one push, she has me balls deep into her. She holds for a moment and catches her breath.

Her pussy seems to be molded precisely for me; I am a perfect fit. I wonder if that is true for all siblings. Oh well, not doing that research. Valorie suddenly pushes away from me, and my cock feels exposed as she leaves him (my cock) uncovered and cold. It's not long, and she returns her body, slamming up into me, and my cock gets to feel the head and shaft sliding into the warm pussy.

I can feel her breasts being dragged up my body and then falling onto my chest as she stops. At all times, I know where her diamond tipped nipples are located. She gets into a rhythm sliding up and down my cock. She goes slow, to feel my cock better, it's a lovely experience. I don't usually put much thought into it, but with Valorie driving and me being "restrained" and sight deprived, it's a whole different experience. I never concentrated on my cock, entering her sheath and plunging deep into her or any other woman's body.

I can almost picture my cock sliding into my sister. I can feel the edge of my helmet scraping the side of her pussy. I can see the walls that contour to my cock as it slides in. I see the veins waving up and down as they glide through tight pussy. I can feel the fluids push out of the way as my cock surges through the tight canal.

Much quicker than usual, I am primed and ready to shoot. I feel a tightness in my body. I am like a wind-up jack-in-the-box that is ready to pop up. I am just on the edge of shooting a load into my sister. I feel weird. I can't see the room, I am blindfolded. In my mind, I am laser focused on Valorie. It's like a camera, the background loses focus, it's blurred. Yet Valorie is crystal clear, perfect definition. I see her above me, bobbing on my cock by moving her body forward and back.

It's too perfect. The feelings are too perfect. The image in my mind is too perfect. I have a minicam in my body, and it is like a sci-fi show in a wormhole. Everything moves 100 mph. There are fantastically crazy pictures on the outside of a tube that you are rocketing through. That is my cum, racing through the human body.

I roll my hips to help shoot the five massive ropes of cum up into my sister. She freezes to enjoy my orgasm's effects. As soon as I am done, she drops on me. She is exhausted, I can hear her breath sucking hard for air. I can feel her heart racing with excitement. My cock is still buried, and neither of us cares to remove it.

It's only now that I realize that we are both covered in sweat. I concentrated so much on the imagery and the feeling of my cock that I ignored that we are both bathed head to toe in perspiration from fucking so hard. Valorie takes off my blindfold, she can't do much more right now. Her heartbeat is slowed some. That's good.

Valorie wraps her arms around me, and I hear her crying. Her breasts are up around my face, and her tears are dropping in my hair. It's a soft crying with no words. She sniffles in preparation for talking. Her eyes are red, she looks genuinely sad.

Valorie asks me, "What if Kathy had not saved you? What if mom succeeded? My life would be much different. I would still be mom's whore. Wait. I don't have to be a whore anymore, do I?"

I chuckle, "Not unless you want to be one."

Valorie is relieved, "Thank you, Robin, I don't want to be a whore anymore. This is so much better than out there. But I'm afraid when Kathy is better, you'll forget about me? She loves you and can marry you. She wants you as much as I do."

I question her, "Don't you mean Patty and you?"

Valorie looks cross at me, "No. Patty likes you and has fun with you. Her life does not revolve around you like it does for Kathy and me. I think she enjoys being the company slut. Mom hates it but does it to "help the company." The company is doing fine. I have no idea why she continues fucking so many men for business."

That inspires me. I get up, put my boxers on, and go down to my office. Valorie follows me. She looks curiously at me and sits in a big chair in my office. She can't see what I am doing, which is good, I don't want her to know yet.

I look up mom's travel expenses. 90% of the time she is going to one place: Tulsa, Oklahoma. She gets a suite at an expensive hotel based on the bills. Yikes. I cross-reference customers, companies we own, and vendors. Only one company is based in that city, Belindacraft Industries. I send instructions to both security companies. Neither Kathy nor mom is to know about this. I feel better now and head back up to bed.

Valorie asks me, "Care to tell me what that was about?"

I smile at her, nod my head, yes, but I say, "No." She does a doubletake.

I continue, "You inspired me tonight. I suspect I know who killed dad. We'll find out soon, I think. Don't say anything to anyone. This will play out quickly. Let's go to bed. Tomorrow evening I will check the status." I kiss her on the lips. Am I starting to love my own sister?

Chapter 9 -- Answers

I wake up in the morning to Kathy in my bed. She is sucking my cock. Valorie is not happy, and neither am I.

With a harsh voice, "Kathy! You should be recuperating. The doctor said NO sex."

Kathy looks innocent, she isn't, and says to me, "I was just waking up my boss. I have important news for you. Both security companies got a tip last night. We know who paid the money for my attacker and all the signs point to a small company. Specifically, a husband and wife team. We have them on camera entering a motel your mom stayed at often.

"It appears she spent a lot of time with them. They are a good vendor for us. However, since she already made the deal, why keep going back? Why meet at a motel? Why the three of them?"

I text mom, "Need you at Kathy's bed." Send.

I smile, "How about we ask her."

I text two security guys to join us. On seeing them, mom is immediately defensive.

I ask mom, "What is so special about Belindacraft Industries? I want the truth. I need the truth. I deserve the truth. Why did they try to kill Kathy?"

Mom's eyes go wide, and she says, "No way. No way they would be that subtle. How did they even get that kind of money? They make money but not much. If it weren't for us, they would have failed long ago. Cornelia, I call her Connie, is my old college roommate. Her husband's a nice guy. I still spend a lot of time with them. Well, I used to.

"They don't have a malicious bone in their bodies. They are the sweetest people you ever met. They're also not smart enough to do the transactions you talk about, moving money from account to account. No way. Check them out. They don't have the money nor the people to do this. They are being framed. Woah, no, it's not them, it's me being framed!"

Now there is an interesting thought. That is a lot of effort to take mom out. Someone very devious is playing games with my family and me. I tell mom I need to do more research, and I dismiss her and security. I still don't have enough information to know about dad or Kathy's attackers.

This is frustrating, not having enough information, still not knowing what went on.

I sit on the edge of the bed, put my face into my hands, and try to relax, and not cry. This is very exhausting; I want to pull my hair out. Kathy leans forward and embraces me. I quickly turn and push her back into the bed.

I complain, "Oh no, you don't, you need to heal. I'm tired and frustrate of not knowing anything. However, that doesn't mean you stop taking care of yourself. The information we were given was incomplete and not researched well. Almost misleading. Are we being tested? Did they expect us to fall for that? Is someone or a group manipulating us?"

"My gut tells me we should go on the offensive. We are behind in the flow on information and are chasing our tails too much. They are setting traps which we are avoiding. How long until we don't?"

Valorie blurts out, "No. They are baiting you into doing that. This was too easy. They want you to respond. They know you're frustrated. They want you to do something illegal."

Kathy smiles, "So do something illegal. They will come out and show themselves."

Valorie objects, "I don't want one of us in jail. Or are you volunteering?"

Kathy is frustrated, "It's not illegal if you are working with the feds or local police. If we have them set it up and control the sting, then we're ok. I think it is high time we get the feds involved. There is more than enough evidence with the medical examiner to get them interested. Then add all that we know, and it is getting a bit complicated for us. Let the professionals take over or at least assist."