Kidnapped Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get up, get dressed, and go down to my office. All clear, no bugs. I call the FBI and explain my story. They are already investigating. He gives me no details but also tells me they are actively investigating several leads including Ralph Cartwright. A man with the desire, the means, and the money.

I ask Bruce, "Bruce, I need to know for my own sanity. What are the odds my mom or sisters are doing this to me? Or the odds it could be someone in my house?"

Bruce takes a moment to craft his wording, "I will never say there is no chance. However, I've been an investigator for thirty-five years. I'd put my money on a vendor or customer that's jealous or not doing well. What your mom did, that was a knee jerk reaction, not a devious and well thought out plan like we are looking at with your dad. Most likely, she was manipulated into her actions by the way your dad was killed.

"You got lucky kid. Normally, you'd be dead. Sinclair is a possibility, but your dad and Dan were good friends. Many times, your dad tossed business his way to help them out. When those two dead girls were found and there was no sign of you, I started doing my homework."

I can tell my words hit home when I say, "You better watch your back. They won't like you tampering with their plan."

The fear was evident in his reply, 'Fucking rich people."

I then go have breakfast.

At breakfast, I hand mom a note with an FBI agent's name and number on it.

I explain to mom, "After breakfast, I want you to think about everything that went into your decision to have me kidnapped. Who told you what and how did that affect your decision? Then I want you to call this man and explain every detail to him. Every last detail."

I call Maureen over, she comes running, "Starting immediately, no more fast food. We all eat the same food now."

My sisters jump on me and are kissing me while saying, "Thank you" a hundred times over. Mom just sat and cried.

Kathy looks at the piece of paper and smiles, "He's the best they have. I'd have suggested him."

I expand, "As of today, they are starting a task force. Unlimited budget to investigate AND prosecute. Kathy, you and Wellington Securities will share everything we know with them. Have a Sinclair and Wellington employee deliver DVDs of all the files that will help. Each is guarded, so they get there. I don't want anyone intercepting my data."

"Hey! Kathy! What are you doing at breakfast? You should be up in your room, getting better. You should be doing what they tell you to do."

Kathy is frustrated with me, I can tell she is mad, "Too bad. I NEED to move around. I am going nuts up there. I need to put weight on my feet, I need to sit in a chair. I am not exercising, running, or swimming. I'm taking it too easy. I need to move around, or I will go crazy. I don't care what the doctor says, I know my body. I'm fine if I don't move too much. Now leave me alone."

I am quick to retort, "No. The doctor was very clear, one week in bed and then start walking around. You have had some freedom, now back to your palace in the clouds."

Kathy is annoyed and furious with me, but she calms down at seeing my intensity, "After breakfast."

I say, "Fine. After breakfast, you will be assisted back to your room. Valorie will entertain you in your room today. She will eat you to as many orgasms as you can stand. This is not a two-way arrangement. She eats, and you enjoy. When you heal, you two may do whatever as you see fit. For now, you are to relax and accept orgasms. I'm off to my office, I have work to do. I'll be up for lunch. Patty, you are with me today.

"Full internet access has been restored. You're free to leave the house; however; it's not recommended at this time. From this day forward, none of you can ever use sex for business. I encourage you to get boyfriends, husbands, whatever. The days of fucking men and women to get contracts and hire management is over. I will not have my family prancing around like prostitutes. We're above that. You may hire escorts for clients if needed, but you three are done and never will again.

"You go against me; there will be no fight, no argument, no swearing, in fact, almost no mention will be made. Your belongings will be packed up and moved to a residence of your choosing or public storage until you can decide. You will get a modest allowance, so you don't starve.

"There are no second chances with me. All of you but Kathy has already used them up. Technically, you three should be dead for what you did to me. It's only my own morbid fascination of you and my desire to learn all the truth here that you are still alive. I had to know what I did that was so terrible to you. You thought nothing of ruining my life; maybe even killing me. Not one of you knew why you did it and mom didn't even know the truth about her son."

Now I am crying, the thought that they could do this so easily to me is just too much. Kathy wants to get up, she gets a death stare and stays seated.

I change my mind, "All of you stay here."

I go down to my office.

Kathy says to my family, "I don't understand you three. Did you have no idea who he was and what a kind soul he has? I mean, what possesses a mother to kidnap and torture her own son? I don't understand."

Patty helps explain, "We never knew him growing up. We were with mom and dad while he was with the maids. We went to nice private schools, and he went to public schools and played sports. It was like he didn't exist. Mom told us what was going to happen. Neither of us questioned the decision."

Mom continues, "When my husband died, I had just finished five phone calls in a row with people giving me their condolences. They loved my husband and me and then each offered me positions if I were to get cut off."

Kathy is quick to interject, "Wait. What? Five companies in a row offered one of the richest women in America a job?"

Mom continues, "Well yeah. I had always known David loved his son, and he had hinted to what he did in the will. So no, it didn't seem odd to me at all. I suspected what could happen. Keep in mind, these are old customers I know well."

Kathy asks, "How did they know about the Will?"

Mom sat, unable to contemplate the question. How did they know? Even she wasn't positive.

Mom makes a phone call as she walks out of the room.

To be continued...