Kidnapped; Rescued. Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When asked the patient admitted that her captor often gave her vitamin D, referring to his "Dick" as a slang term for his penis and his semen, whereupon he coerced the victim to receive her "vitamin D."

Patient relaxed significantly upon realizing that the vitamins in question were actual vitamins in pill form.

Patient has also been prescribed medication for her anxiety.

Patient also had hormonal imbalance. Lab reports indicate patient was given low doses of estrogen as well as testosterone blockers. Modest breast tissue growth supports this evidence. Possible reproductive issues may result from prolonged use.

Patient further has a pronounce hourglass figure and internal organs show evidence of internal shift and rearrangement as if due to long term and consistently applied external pressure. Questioning of the patient revealed patient has undergone corseting and "waist training" at the hands of her captor.

**

Detectives Rik Shaw and Mike Hunt, Dr. P. Nisenvi, Dr. Liz Bien and prosecuting Attorney I.R. Hotte gathered to discuss John Doe, a.k.a. Latrina's immediate future.

"The Patient is healthy enough to be released from the hospital. There is no pressing medical reason she needs to stay here and I am afraid that we need the bed for new patients." Dr. Bien stated factually.

"So the question is where will she go? She has no name, no family she remembers, and has suffered from an unusually long kidnapping and repeated rape. Mentally she has a long way to go before she is ready to reintegrate into society." Dr. Nisenvi added.

"She is homeless with no ID, but she is genetically male and the women's shelter I volunteer at won't let her stay there either." Nurse Sung stated apologetically. "I also work as an advocate for victims and can take her to their offices and find local support charities that assist victims of crimes but housing is the only issue they don't handle right now. Is there anything you can do for her?"

Assistant prosecuting attorney Irma Ryley Hotte stood next to the doctors and the nurse at the nurse's station as they discussed their patient. Had Jane Doe Latrina been genetically female more services would have been available. As it was there were limited options.

"I can have her named as a material witness and get her sequestered. In the short term between now and the conclusion of the trial at least; however after that the support would end and she would be liable to care for herself."

Nurse Sung seemed pleased at this news.

"Well at least that's a start. Some of the charities I can recommend will provide a small amount of money for food and clothing, so at least we can start helping her back onto her own two feet."

"In the mean time we still need to interview the suspect, is he still unconscious?" Detective Shaw asked.

"Yes, Mr. Tonga he has been unconscious since arrival but his vital signs are good and we expect that he should recover and wake up anytime now."

"Look. It's getting late and we all need to rest and recover. You should go home and sleep. We can call you when he wakes up."

Detective Hunt smiled at the suggestion.

"Yes, it has been a long day all right. You have my card. Please have the duty nurse call me the minute he wakes up."

**

"Ok, can you tell me how you ended up in that room?

It was such a simple question that opened up a lot more questions.

Dr. Priya Nisenvi typed up two reports; one for the prosecuting attorney and one for the medical records. The District Attorney had named John Doe, aka "Latrina" as a material witness in a homicide, rape, torture and kidnapping investigation.

Priya was wearing a burgundy pencil skirt with a faux belt that fell to just above her knee, a matching red open front quarter sleeve jacket, a white blouse, and her 4 inch black Christian Louboutin heels bespoke the professionalism she exuded.

Originally hailing from New Delhi, India; she was blessed with beauty; her healthy caramel color skin was positively glowing, her posture and her walk indicated the confidence with which she carried herself. One that also indicated the hours she would spend at her local gym maintaining her figure. At 5'8 and 130 lbs and a perfect 36-24-36 figure, Priya was often the object of lust from men and envy from women. Her straight medium length black hair hung to her shoulders and was parted so as to perfectly frame her heart shaped face.

The patient was her polar opposite. Sitting in a reclined position in her bed in her hospital room the patient was wearing a simple hospital gown as her clothing had been confiscated as evidence. The patient looked scared and nervous as if afraid of her own shadow.

At only 5'7" and 125 lbs the victim's alabaster skin looked healthy but she could've used more sunlight. Interestingly her figure wasn't too bad. She was best described as a waif; a bit flat chested for a woman, yet full busted for a man, perhaps approaching a B cup n bra size and her ribs were barely showing but it also looked as if she may have a bit of muscle in her abdomen. Her waist was smaller than expected and she had a definite hourglass figure.

Her hair had been styled at one point although the events of her rescue and hospitalization had taken their toll. The curly bob hairstyle once had volume, but was now flat and in need of a curling iron. Her hair looked healthy and strong otherwise. What had once probably been lustrous was now merely unkempt and was drooping down towards her shoulders.

Dr. Nisenvi had spent the better part of an hour interviewing and examining John Doe/Latrina and was now in her office writing up her report from the notes she had taken. It was always better to write them right away when memories were still vivid and current.

I have deliberately recorded this report, she began, using feminine pronouns as the patient and victim now identify as female and feminine in her appearance and outlook. Patient became extremely agitated when it was suggested that she be referred to as male or with masculine pronouns. The patient admitted that she was previously male but insists that is no longer the case. It became apparent during the interview hat her identity and condition changed at the behest of her captor.

The patient was reluctant to talk about her captor. Her general demeanor is one of confusion and fear. During the course of our conversation and my evaluation the patient admitted she was afraid of the man she calls her "Owner". Patient would occasionally begin to cry and suffered mood swings from calm to crying to fearful. The patient would also seem overly concerned with what her captor would think of her and with staying in her captor's good graces, pleasing him, as she herself stated.

The patient described the condition of her captivity and this matches the description of the room in which she was kept provided to me by the police report. (See attached)

When asked about her clothing in which she was found the patient described her attire as her "Uniform of the day": mandated by her owner, which universally consisted of thigh highs, garter belt, panty, padded bra, and high heels.

Various other outfits were occasionally worn when directed by her captor for fetish and role-playing amusements. The patient stated that she preferred her uniform to some of the more extreme fetish outfits that her captor provided her but that ultimately what she wore was his decision.

Patient vividly described the sexual nature of their relationship stating the suspect preferred for her to be submissive and he to dominate her. Patient stated that she had learned to not struggle as punishment would result if she was not obedient.

Suspect was described as inflicting corporal punishment, physical abuse, restraints and severe physical discomfort (torture) to ensure patient's cooperation. The patient stated that the suspect was also fond of Urolgnia/Urophilia and would often urinate onto her body or into her mouth. Patient expressed that this was the most disgusting act she was made to perform and would when given a choice choose torture over "watersports" or "golden showers".

Patient exhibits symptoms of memory loss, loss of focus, and confusion. These symptoms are consistent with Traumatic Brain Injury (See attached MRI Report from Dr. Liz Bien).

Patient expressed feeling symptoms of flashbacks, nightmares, severe anxiety, and uncontrollable thoughts about the events of her captivity.

The patient also described her feelings of reluctance to speak out against her captor and many of her phrases and mannerism indicate discomfort at the idea. The patient further suffered an anxiety attack when pressed with the possibility of testifying against her captor.

Patient indicated that she may have developed positive feelings for her captor for rescuing her and protecting her.

The patient did become more engaged and happy when the discussion turned to how she lived from day to day. The patient was able to intelligently discuss many matters of beauty, hair-care, skin care, and other matters viewed as feminine or womanly. Patient admitted that she was expected to become expert in "women's things" at the behest of her captor who would threaten or administer punishment if she failed to perform to his expectations of her femininity.

The patient indicates that prior to her captivity there was no prior relationship with her captor. Patient has expressed reluctance to cooperate with police (possibly out of fear of reprisal from her captor). Patient expressed her belief in the humanity of her captor as evidenced by his rescuing her when she was injured and sheltering her.

Patient believes that her abuse at the hands of her captor was her own fault for not appreciating his efforts in saving her.

Early indications and diagnosis suggest that the patient suffers from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and Stockholm syndrome.

Recommend further routine therapeutic counseling.

**

Latrina woke up rested and her thoughts immediately turned to what chores she needed to do. She needed to make sure the toilet was cleaned and scrubbed, take a quick shower, verify her outfit was dry from washing last night, put on a clean uniform of the day and then make her bed. Owner would expect all these things done and that she be kneeling in the center of the room with her leg shackle locked and her head bowed in submission to his dominance.

Latrina noticed that her bed felt funny...different...and the sounds of the room were busier somehow...She opened her eyes and remembered. She was taken from her room. She was in a hospital. She had spoken to nurses and doctors and the police.

Owner would not be happy about this.

Latrina glanced out the window of her room. An actual window, with glass, and blinds, and...glass...and saw that the sun was almost completely gone and nighttime was falling.

She didn't stop to consider that her internal clock was opposite from what a regular day and night schedule would be. She had been conditioned to be awake when owner came for her and to stay awake to serve his needs. She was used by Owner at night.

Latrina lay in her hospital bed for quite awhile watching the night get darker until restlessness and boredom overcame her. She remembered that the kind nurse had said that she was going to be released later today. Will they come for her soon?

She really should be serving owner, she thought as anxiety and worry over came her. With nothing to do but think and ponder she was becoming anxious. Latrina decided maybe she could take a walk through the hospital. Maybe the nice nurse and doctors wouldn't be mad at her.

Wearing her hospital gown Latrina slipped out of her bed and put on some slippers that were sitting on a table. She hoped that no one would be mad at her for taking them. Maybe they were there for her anyway?

Latrina walked to the door as her anxiety began to spike. If she left her room, owner would be furious. Would the nice nurse be mad at her if she left her room? She went back to her bed and sat on the edge and looked out the window again.

Ten minutes later she was standing in front of her door, looking out into the dim light of the corridor. Did they dim the lights for night time, she wondered. Her anxiety was still affecting her. She went back to the bed and looked out the window again.

Five minutes later she was standing in front of her door again. With trepidation, Latrina finally stepped through.

**

Latrina wandered the hospital and at first was content to look at so many wonderful and confusing things. In the back of her mind she remembered seeing things like this before but after all that time in her basement room she was amazed anyway. Her desire to remain hidden and anonymous led her to try and hide or blend into the shadows when she saw or heard someone. Owner expected her to be quiet and speak only when spoken to. Years of conditioning were at play. She unconsciously tried to not draw attention to herself and risk owner's ire.

Shortly however she discovered something else; hospitals are confusing. After she thought she had turned around to make her way back to her room, she soon found that each corridor looked like the other and she really had no idea where she was.

Latrina's anxiety started to build again. She hoped the nice hospital people don't get mad at her for getting lost.

She saw that the lights were brighter up ahead so she slowly made her way towards them. Maybe there would be some nice people who could tell her where her room was and how to get back there.

Latrina just wished that someone would tell her what she needed to do. She was lost, confused, and needed an order. Owner was always giving her orders and making sure she was busy. Latrina needed an order almost like an addict needed their fix.

Latrina stood at the doorway to the brightly lit area she had just discovered. The ICU was staffed by busy looking and intense people. Latrina didn't know if it was a good idea if she asked them a question. They looked like they didn't need to be bothered and might not react kindly to her intrusion.

Not knowing which way to go she decided to at least look around. Maybe she could find someone who would help her. Latrina worked her way around the outside of the busy area and noticed that there was a police officer over at a coffee vending machine. Maybe he could give her directions back to her room.

Maybe not? Owner might not like it if she spoke to the police again. She found herself wishing Owner was there to tell her what she had to do.

The nurses clustered at the nurses station seemed to be busy with their files and computers and monitors; it was probably best not to bother them. Owner never liked it when she interrupted him when he spoke or was busy. Silence was golden!

As she circumnavigated the room she heard a voice call out from one of the rooms that she reasoned was where patients were staying.

"Latrina?"

**

Darnell Demetrius Tonga woke up in a hospital room only to find himself restrained to the hospital bed. An IV dripped into his arm and a cardiac monitor beeped softly in time to his heart rate.

Darnell knew he should be furious as his memories returned as to why he was there. He had just finished the transfer, drugs for cash when all hell broke loose. The cartel gentlemen that he was doing business with started dropping as shots rang out and an all out war erupted.

Darnell had already taken two shots before he could even pull out is 44 magnum and return fire. Fucking bastards from a rival cartel trying to make a quick score; Darnell doubted they knew the trouble they were starting over this incident.

Darnell usually closed his eyes whenever the nurse came in to check on him. They must've been giving him some good medication because he was feeling no pain. He noted the police officer standing outside as well, coming and going occasionally. His thoughts had begun to turn to how he was going to get out of this mess when he saw a figure standing by his door.

"Latrina?"

The figure by the door froze.

It was her.

"Latrina, come here."

Darnell saw Latrina take a step inside the room before she hesitated and froze in place again. Even in his drugged up state Darnell appreciated the look of fear upon her face when she saw him.

"Now!" He growled softly as Latrina obediently and slowly moved toward him as he summoned her over.

Latrina was too scared to disobey. Her owner was here...in the hospital...and he gave her an order. An order Latrina was conditioned to obey. In many ways, despite her fear, Latrina was happy to finally have been given an order. She hoped Owner wasn't mad at her.

"Owner, I'm sorry," Latrina wasn't sure why she should be sorry or for what "I hope you are not mad at me."

Darnell quickly deduced what must've happened. After he was shot and had passed out from his wounds the police must have arrived. It was obvious that they would have searched his home and somehow found the hidden rooms in the basement; finding Latrina.

Darnell felt the cuffs at his wrists that shackled him to the hospital bed. Latrina would likely be useless for an escape; There would probably be a police officer posted outside his room in the corridor. Darnell reasoned that they rescued her and planned to use her as a witness in court.

Darnell smiled as he realized what he could do to thwart their plans. It would be the ultimate test of his conditioning of Latrina, but if it worked...

"It's good you came to me Cunt. I was so looking forward to seeing you after work. Did you finish your throat exercises like I ordered?"

Latrina nodded her head affirmatively.

"Yes Owner, I kept going and going and going until I collapsed from exhaustion."

"Good Girl!" Darnell praised.

Latrina felt happy that Owner was happy. If he was happy he wouldn't punish her too severely.

"Let's put that training to the test now. Take my cock out and suck it."

Latrina listened as Owner gave her a command. In this confusing place it felt good to be given a command and know what to do.

"Yes Owner." She responded obediently as she dutifully fished Owner's cock out from beneath the hospital blankets. Removing the blankets she saw Owner was completely naked and had been shot at least 6 times.

Her training took over and she automatically admired his large muscular body, his rock hard abs, and his huge cock. Like Pavlov's dog she started to salivate upon seeing his currently flaccid member.

Darnell looked at Latrina as she responded as she he had trained her to. She looked like shit however, her hairstyle was a mess, her hospital gown was boring, and she had no make-up on to speak of. Still, he had a plan and knew to follow through.

"You like my hard dick, dontcha Latrina...what are the names you came up with for it again?"

It was a trick question, Owner had made her come up with so many different names, and each one she had to remember and repeat when asked.

"Kong!" She answered. It was the first name she had thought of the first time she saw his huge cock, before she was made to worship it a long, long time ago."

"What else?"

Latrina began to stroke Owner's cock as she recited more pet names.

"Dark Chocolate," She continued as his dick became hard in her hand.

"What else?"

"Latrina's popsicle." She answered again as she bent over owner's bed and took his 8 inch long, 2 inch thick, and 6 inch around, rock hard cock into her mouth.

Darnell watched as Latrina bobbed up and down on his cock like a woman possessed. He had trained her so well. He admired the contrast of her porcelain skin tone as compared to his dark chocolate colored cock. She swallowed his rod and bobbed up and down with practiced ease. He felt the cum in his balls start to boil as her oral skills brought him closer and closer to orgasm.

Normally Darnell would exercise a great deal of self restraint and make Latrina work for his load, but as he made a quick glance through the doorway and glass wall of his hospital room he noticed that there was a police officer approaching. Darnell knew his own triggers well enough to get off quickly when he wanted to. After only a moment more he was ready and he pushed the nurses call button.