Kidnapped; Rescued. Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**

The ICU nurse noticed the increased heart rate on the monitor of her central station as was about to alert her supervisor when the call button from that same room sounded it's alert.

She made her way to the room and nodded at the police officer as he let her pass.

Someone was hovering over the patient.

"Hey!" The nurse shouted and the officer next to her dropped his cup of coffee and dashed into the room behind her.

Both the police officer and the duty nurse were stunned to see a woman leaning over their patient and crime suspect apparently fellating him!

"I'm coming!" Darnell announced loudly.

Latrina had heard the footsteps approach behind her but at Owner's announcement she had one goal now. Latrina Must Finish!

Latrina sucked and stroked Owner's cock with all her skills and as she was being pulled away by the police officer her last desperate strokes allowed her owner to shoot his load.

Latrina felt a few ropes of cum splash onto her face as she was forecefully pulled away.

Darnell smiled to himself as the last spurts of his cum sprayed onto his belly. Damn, she sucked so hard she almost ripped my dick off! Too bad I can't have her lick this cum off my belly. He always made Latrina savor the treats he provided.

**

Detective Hunt was annoyed to receive a midnight call. He had just got to sleep an hour ago. Years of training and conditioning now allowed him to go from asleep to completely awake in a moment's notice but that didn't mean he liked it.

The report he received was brief but confusing. Why would their victim be caught in the room of her kidnapper and torturer giving him head?

"I'll be right there." He finally acknowledged and hung up.

I'm getting too old for this shit.

**

Detective Shaw rubbed the sleep out of his eyes as he clutched the coffee he had picked up along the way. It wasn't an emergency so he stopped at an all night coffee stand on the way. It was important to know ones priorities and coffee was his.

Damn, we just left here, he thought as he walked up to the ICU.

He saw that his partner Detective Hunt was already there and pleasantly surprised to see Dr. Priya Nisenvi and the prosecuting attorney as he approached the group and joined the report being given by the police guard.

Latrina was cuffed and sitting on a bench in the corridor.

Dr. Nisenvi and Detective Shaw interviewed Jane Doe Latrina as the other's watched.

After that interview their discussion then shifted to whether or not Jane Doe/Latrina had the capacity to understand her actions.

"Seriously? She did it because he ordered her to?" Detective hunt was incredulous.

"I believe my diagnosis of PTSD and Stockholm syndrome are entirely accurate. Jane Doe is conditioned to obey Darnell. I believe her that she stumbled across his room accidentally. She is conditioned to tell the truth as well or otherwise face severe discipline and corporal punishment at the hands of her captor."

"Dr. Nisenvi, can we declare her non-compos mentis?" The prosecuting attorney asked.

"That is your decision of course, however Jane Doe does know right from wrong but her conditioning prevents her from doing anything other than obey the orders she is given. Jane Doe, or Latrina, has ingrained behavioral patterns. It's as if she is institutionalized and unable to fully function outside the parameters she has been living in these past 13 years."

Latrina was just close enough to the group to be able to overhear parts of their conversation. She wasn't sure why she was in trouble; she was just following orders after all. But she sat up and took notice when she overheard that she had been captive for 13 years.

That had to be untrue. 13 years was such a long time she couldn't understand the significance of that information. That meant she was now...43 years old!

In a spark of inspiration a question formed inside her mind. Was the freedom that she once dreamed of now such a foreign concept? Was obedience really life?

**

The prosecuting attorney couldn't believe the shit show that she had just been handed.

Jury's don't like complex. They like simple. And relying on complex medical and psychological explanations was asking for trouble.

Normally poised, elegant, and unflappable Ms. Hotte listened more than she spoke. It was a skill she had developed that caused others to speak more to fill the silence. Often suspects would give up information as easily as if she asked a probing question or had caught them in a lie.

Miss Irma Ryley Hotte, assistant prosecuting attorney, at age 30 was bent on making her position as prosecutor a stepping stone to higher political office. Beautiful, intelligent, and effective, she had a 91% conviction rate, the highest in the city and her office.

And now her superiors had just handed her what looked like a slam dunk case only to discover it was a pile of dog...

"I'm 43." Latrina spoke up to the group.

Everyone stopped and looked at her.

"You just said I was...down there...for 13 years? I was 30 when I was found and...rescued...I'm 43 now...I guess."

Detective Shaw was the first to respond.

"Do you remember anything else?"

Latrina's face scrunched up as she thought hard.

"I was supposed to start a new job. I had just moved here. I had a new apartment. I went for a jog, and then I fell, and then..." she trailed off at the obvious conclusion to her story. Darnell had found her and kidnapped her.

"Ok, that's good. More details like this will help us. Do you remember your name now?"

Latrina shook her head sadly.

"Detectives, Doctor," Irma Hotte lead the small group further away to avoid eavesdropping.

"So let me get this straight, we don't know the ID of our victim, Jane Doe..."

"Shouldn't it be John Doe?" Detective Hunt interrupted.

"It's Jane Doe as her preferred presentation is a protected class by law," I.R. Hotte resumed control of the discussion, "we don't have her history beyond when she was kidnapped, she may not be mentally competent to testify as a witness in this case, and she was caught consorting with the accused suspect just one day after her rescue. Am I reading this right?"

The detectives and the psychiatrist were both nodding their heads in the affirmative.

"I have to prosecute. I have no choice. This DA has a zero tolerance policy for sexually based offenses and considers them especially heinous."

Everyone jumped startled as a cart just down the hallway was accidently knocked over with a resounding "DONK DONK" sound, shattering the peace and quiet of the night. They waited for the clamor to die down before resuming their conversation.

"We have to go and interview our suspect. Let's just hope that Darnell Demetrius Tonga is as dumb as a post because his attorney is going to have a field day with this."

**

Apparently, nope, not dumb at all.

After checking with the doctors the detectives and the prosecuting attorney entered the hospital room of Darnell Demetrius Tonga.

"Darnell, can you tell us how you came to be present at a gang shootout?"

"Wow! A gang shootout? Really? Sure, I was just delivering some sandwiches."

"Sandwiches?" The investigators briefly shared a look with each other.

"Yeah, got a call for a delivery, made the sandwiches, was delivering them, then all hell broke loose. Man, I'm lucky to be alive aren't I?"

"You work at a sandwich shop?"

"Dude, I own a sandwich shop. Actually I own 4 in the greater tri-city area."

"And you, the owner, actually make and deliver them? While carrying a 44 magnum?"

"People can be real serious about their sandwiches. What's this all about anyway?"

"So you are unaware that there was a drug deal going down and you were just there to deliver...sandwiches."

"Like I said."

"I thought you were a fabricator?" Hunt asked.

"Nah brah, I was. I just fabricate art now. Real money is my shops."

"Then please explain the captive in your basement!" Detective Shaw asked with barely controlled fury.

"Captive? Latrina? Aww hell naw man, Latrina's my girl. She even came here to see me."

"A man who is dressed as a girl and chained to the wall of your basement until police found her is...your girl?" Detective Hunt asked disbelievingly.

"Yep."

"Then explain the rape video's." Irma Hotte asked.

"Rape? There ain't no rape. We just playin' is all. What? You never get down and get freaky?"

"We have evidence to convict you of kidnapping, rape, torture, and drug trafficking. Maybe you should rethink your alibi and start to cooperate."

"Look man, I told you what's what. I ain't likin yo attitude and I ain't talking anymore without my lawyer here. So you can all just go!"

**

"Well that was interesting," Irma Hotte declared "Any thoughts Dr. Nisenvi?"

"Based on my observation it would appear that Darnell may suffer from narcissistic personality disorder and possible psychopathy."

"So he is a psychopath?" Detective Shaw asked?

"He does have several of the traits. Just in that short time observing him he evinced a personality disorder characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, and egotistical traits."

"Charming." Ms. Hotte acknowledged. "Gentlemen, I'm heading to my office to up the charges. You two need to find out all that you can about our victim. Hopefully the new information will prove useful."

Detective Shaw looked at Detective Hunt.

"It seems we have our work cut out for us."