Kidnapped The Wrong Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look bitch, only place you are going is into a fucking box because I will kill you before I let that asshole even get near. And once I'm done with him, I swear I'm going to get a fucking strap-on and fuck that whore mouth of yours for saying such bullshit!" I shout, not caring if the guards hear or not.

I grab her ankle and start dragging her again, finding it is easier than dragging her by the hair. I damn near run, thinking how secure lockup is. How they have multiple blast doors that could probably withstand a damn bomb blast.

There's a huge noise behind me which makes me drop down again. Turning around I see that the front doors have been forced open with such force they fly backward. They blow back like there was an explosion, but there wasn't. There's no smoke or any explosion, yet the doors fly back hard, knocking over several guards.

I stare at the open space that used to be the huge loading doors. My hand is grabs the gun that's in my waistband, but I don't pull it out. Instead, I want to see the threat.

A man enters the open space walking much like the terminator, giving the room just a brief glance. That's it. Just the one guy. I thought for sure a freaking army or SEAL team would enter. If not that, then a 9 foot monster or something. The man is just, well, a guy. A normal looking everyday man. He's a shorter man, maybe 5'6 or so with a bald head. He's muscular, but not overly so and looks to be in his 30s. My guess is he is Egyptian from his skin tone.

The guards all fire at the guy at once. The gunfire echo around the room loudly, making me put my hands to my ears as smoke begins to come out. I drop down as much as I can so I don't get hit with a stray bullet, even if they aren't firing at me.

"Dagon!" the green-eyed victim screams as loud as she can, only it can't be heard over the gunfire. She is sitting up now, looking at the scene unfold with a look of horror. Even the way she yells the name is as if begging him not to do it.

The guards all shoot the man, but it doesn't do anything. The bullets seem to disappear once they land on him, with him not feeling them at all. I can't even see them land. What in the world? It's as if they disappear into nothing.

The man then walks forward as he is shot, and grabs one of the guards by the throat. Moving damn fast he then picks up the guard and throws him at several others, making them all fall down like bowling pins. The poor guy he threw keeps going, bouncing off the ground until he hits the wall.

"I warned you," the green-eyed victim says, now looking directly at me. I look at her then back at the scene just in time to see the man backhand one of the guards, knocking his head clear off. The head just flies off as if it's a joke, shooting blood everywhere as the body drops to the ground.

This man isn't human. He can't be. I don't know what he is, but it damn sure isn't normal. No man can take out trained warriors with his bare hands like this guy is doing. He is taking them all out as if they are video game NPCs.

Watching it unfold fills me with a terror that I've never felt before. It makes me unable to move too. All I can do is watch it unfold. I watch as the people and place that I've held in such respect is destroyed by this single entity.

And then the man finishes the last guard, leaving no one else but the girl...and I. It's only now that I know I need to do something. So I do the only thing I can think to do. That's to wrap my arm around the girl's throat from behind to choke her while I press my gun against her head.

"Stop or I swear I'll fucking blow the whore's head off," I scream as the man looks directly at me. He shows no emotion at all as I do this, nor does he move. Then he looks at her...and smiles.

"You are ok?" He asks her, slowly walking towards us as calm as can be. He walks as if he has all the time in the world, not like a man that could lose the love of his life or that just killed dozens of men. It is extremely nerve racking as it scares me worse.

"I am, my love. She drugged me, but it is wearing off," she tells him, no hint of being drugged at all any longer. Every one that I've drugged would still be a mess right now. They would be begging in a drunk slurred voice to be let go. But she's almost 100% sober. That's not possible. What in the hell is going on?

"Did you fucking hear me? Back the fuck up or she dies!" I yell as he walks towards us. He doesn't say anything to this, just walks on. And he still doesn't look at me but her.

"Do you know why I was at that club?" The girl asks me, completely at ease. In fact, I hear taunting in her tone, as if she's the one in control, not me with the gun to her head. This stuns me, filling me with even more fear. She should be a sobbing mess right now thinking she might die.

"Shut the fuck up, I'll blow your whore head off!" I yell, being completely serious. My finger is already squeezing the trigger, prepared to kill her, the million dollars be damned.

"I was there to find a good fit for a threesome. We sometimes like to play with a third, but the person has to be special. He doesn't let just anyone touch me, you see. He gets very jealous like that," she says, her tone sounding damn near flirty as the man approaches.

"Take one more step and I fire," I warn, cocking the gun as the man comes within ten feet of me. He thankfully does stop. Now that he's close, I can see his face. More than that, I can see his eyes. They...they aren't human eyes. They are like an animal's, with vertical slits. He's really not human.

He waves his hand towards me and it feels like someone grabs my gun and yanks. Only I had a death drip on it so when this happens, I feel my fingers break, making me scream in pain and surprise. Clutching my broken hand, I stumble backward where I fall to my butt. Immediately I start to kick myself back, trying to put space between us.

The man reaches the green-eyed girl and breaks off her cuffs as if they are made of paper. Then he does the same for her ankle cuffs, freeing her completely. Now free, he lifts her up in her arms as if she weighed nothing. Then they kiss. It is a very passionate kiss, making it seem like they hadn't see each other in years.

Knowing I need to get out of here, I scramble to get to my feet. I use my good hand to help me stand and I glance around to see my best option. As much as I hate it, the best route is into lockup. That I could secure the blast doors and try to block him from getting inside. Otherwise if I run, he'll be able to pick me off easy.

Running, I run through the lockup door and close the metal door. I have to put my shoulder into the door to force it closed as it is so heavy. But once it is closed, I slide every single lock on it closed. Then I run to the next door and do the same, making sure both are as secure as can be.

As I run, I move past cell after cell that is populated with slaves. They all look terrified as they must have heard all that's happened but have no clue what's going on. Some even ask what's happening, but I don't answer. They're whores. Let them die.

"Shit," I grunt when I reach the end and see a large brick wall. To be honest, I've never been this far into the cells. I've always just brought them to the front where someone else took them and I collected my money. But now there's no one here, nor any way out. Just a bunch of cells, with most being occupied with slaves. I thought for sure there would at least be a place to hide.

My mind races as I think of what to do. That's when I hear the door. The guy is beating down on the outer door, to which I hear the metal bending. In what clearly should be impossible, he's forcing the door open. The solid, metal blast door. He's breaking through what would take a tank to break through.

It's clear he's going to be in here in moments because those doors aren't going to stop him. Hell, I don't know if anything can stop him. But I need to do something. How the hell do I survive this?

I then get a horrible, horrible idea. One that is stupid, dumb and shouldn't be considered. But it's the only idea I have. And at the moment it might be the only thing that saves my life.

Rushing back down the hallway, I look in each cell until I find one that is empty. Not believing I'm going to do this, I rush to the bookkeeper's desk. Once there I lift up my shirt and remove it completely with my one good hand. I then put it in the trash can by the desk. Next I unclasp my bra and damn near yank it off, exposing my DDD breasts which shake all over with my frantic movements. I had to use my broken hand to do this, sending pain all over.

Not wasting any time as I hear him break through the first door completely, my shoes and socks go in the trash next. After this, I unbutton my jeans and yank them down as well as my panties to expose my shaved womanhood. I then shove all my clothes into the trash can, pulling papers and other trash on top to try and hide them.

Now, feeling cowardly, I run into the empty cell completely naked. I then close the cell door, locking myself into in. Then I rush to a dirty corner that has a lot of dust and grime. Rubbing my good hand on it, I rub the dirt over my face and body to make me look like I've been locked up for long time. Then I use the bucket of water that's inside to wet my hair. I do all this in hopes it makes me look different than what they saw before, as with no clothes on and a different hair style, they will clearly see it's not me, right?

I'm going to pretend that I'm just another sex slave. When they come through, I'll cower and beg, just like the others. I'll make them think I'm just another stupid abused whore trapped like the others. That the woman they saw somehow got away. That she used a secret tunnel to get out of here.

The second door falls to the ground in the distance, causing most to scream as the sound of it is deafening. When it lands, dust and soot fly about, making a very scary atmosphere as you can't see an inch outside your cell.

Then I hear the footsteps. The calm, slow footsteps of the man. The man walking slow as he knows nothing can stop him.

Like many of the other slaves, I cower in the corner, my head turned so he can't see it. I do my best to act like the other whores, even trying to hide my nakedness. I tell myself to look beaten down and worn out. To not seem like I can fight or am even confident.

Girls whimper as the footsteps get closer. By now he should be walking past a few of them, letting them see the non-human...thing. As he walks by them, I hear a few beg hm for help. Others beg not to be hurt. But from the sound of it, he stops in front of each one.

"She's in that one," one of the whore's states, without any emotion. Hearing this sends my fear skyrocketing and I turn to look out my cell. When I do, I see the whore in the cell opposite of mine pointing right at me. There's a look of intense hate and glee on her face as she does this, not caring what it might mean for me. I take it I was the one that put her in that cell.

A moment later, the man walks into view of my cell. He walks slow until he's right in the middle where he turns to face me. As he does this, I hear cell doors being opened and footsteps running away. From the sounds of it, I take it the green-eyed girl is freeing the slaves.

"You are quite pretty. And special," the man says in a thick ancient. Right after saying this, the green eye woman comes into view. She moves to the cell opposite of mine with a set of keys to unlock it and free the woman that turned me in. The woman doesn't even glance at me as she runs off, excited to be free even if she is naked.

I stare at the man as he looks at me. There's a smile on his face that is very creepy. It's creepy because it is plainly readable; lust. The guy is horny and it's directed at me. And we both know there's nothing I can do to stop him from doing as he wants.

"Told you I found a good one baby. She just happened to drug me before I could get her back to our place," the green-eyed woman says, coming behind the man and wrapping her arms around him. She then rests her head on his shoulder, looking at me with the same sort of smile. It is very clear the two are a couple.

"Oh, allow me to introduce you to Dagon. As you can tell, he's not human. I guess you could call him, well, a Pagan God. One of the oldest and most powerful ones too," the woman says in a flirty manner, kissing the man on the cheek. This scares me, not from what she says but the way she says it. She's acting like she was at the club. That everything is normal and fun. That this is all fun and sexy.

The man reaches out and grabs hold of the bars of my cell. He yanks to the side, causing the door of the cell to break from the lock and frame. With ease the man tosses the heavy door to the side, letting the door fall to the ground, clanging as he does. When he does this, he not once acts as if the door was heavy, even if it weighed at least 4 times as much as I do.

Now he walks into my cell, blocking the door while the woman stays behind him. He keeps looking at me as I remain a ball in the corner, my disguise having failed. I look back at him, not sure what to do, if I can do anything.

"We have fun now. On bed. On hands and knees," he tells me in what is clearly an order. I shudder at this, knowing I'm about to be sexually used. That's what he said, right? To get on the bed on my hands and knees and stay there.

This isn't the way it's supposed to happen. I do the using. I'm the one that sexually uses others. How dare he. How dare he think I'm a common whore like the others.

Knowing there's no way to fight him, I very slowly stand up. I go slow, thinking that maybe, just maybe someone might come to fight him and I can get away. But when I stand, I use my arms to cover myself, trying to have at least a bit of dignity. Even as I stand, a part of me thinks that I'm going to get out of this.

"Don't be shy sweetie. Show him everything. He's going use everything, so might as well become friends and let us see the goods," the green-eyed woman says, right as I'm about to turn towards the bed. I glare at her to show how much I hate her. How much I wished I pulled the freaking trigger.

With a sigh, I drop my hands to expose my front to him. I'm not stupid. I know he can easily overpower me, which means pain and broken parts. Best to do as they say and look for my opening.

In this instance, he looks down at my proud chest, my firm stomach, and my smooth womanhood. When he sees all this, he smiles wider. His eyes linger for a while on my chest, going so far as to lick his lips. Then for at least a minute he stares at my shaved pussy, looking hungry as he does. He then motions to the bed.

I walk towards the bed, feeling defeated and humiliated. When I reach it, I kneel on the middle of it, then crawl forward on my one good hand. I position myself now, both hands on the bed, my ass and pussy clearly seen as my legs are open and my tits dangle under me. I'm in perfect doggie style position for the bastard.

"How good you look like this. Just like a good little slave, isn't she?" the green-eyed woman laughs, making anger flood over me. Yet as soon as I feel that anger, it fades as I know I have no power at the moment. I am, basically, a slave. Powerless. Helpless.

I hear the man moving now. And when he moves beside the bed, I hear his belt coming off. A moment later, I feel him kneel on the bed behind me, clearly getting ready, for his pants must be around his ankles.

Then the woman comes on the bed as well, only directly in front of me. Looking like a horny college girl, she moves inches from me, looking me right in the eye. Her smile is both devilish and innocent, much like she is loving this is happening to me.

"It's wild, being fucked by a god. You'll never forget it. Sure, a lot hate it, and it takes a long time to recover...but it's the hottest thing you will ever experience," she tells me and then kisses me on the mouth. It's not a short kiss either, but a long one, in which she puts her tongue in my mouth. It gets very passionate too, like she's trying to steal my breath.

I tense when I feel his cock at my entrance. When I do, she only kisses harder, clearly getting off on my reaction. He grabs my hips now, pressing that cock against me. I tense even more at this, to which she moans loudly.

Now he begins to push his cock inside my pussy. Only...it's huge. And hard. If I didn't know better, I would think he's inserting a metal rod in me and not his cock. The only reason why I know that's not the case is I can feel the warmth. His cock is so freaking warm. Much warmer than it should be.

I begin to protest as I feel his cock starting to stretch my pussy. This just makes the woman kiss harder and with more passion as she uses her hands to hold my head in place. She basically gags my moans as he slides his cock deeper in me, pushing my pussy to the brink as his cock fills up all of my insides.

His cock goes deeper than anything ever has in me. I once even played with a Monster-Dragon dildo which is the largest sex toy you can buy. His cock makes that thing seem tiny, and I remember thinking how huge that thing was.

The way his cock fills my pussy makes me nonstop moan and groan. He moves past where all other cocks have gone inside me, then past where all sex toys have. It just keeps growing and growing, going deeper and deeper. It encompasses me with a strange mix of horrible pain and beautiful pleasure.

Finally, it stops, to which it feels like it is in my stomach. I know it's not, but it is so freaking deep. It's so deep that it makes me instantly vulnerable as I've never felt anything like it. It's such a new feeling, one that I can't control, and I'm always in control. It makes it seem like there's no part of my pussy that it's not touching.

Then he starts to fuck me. He pulls his hips back and then thrusts forward, slamming into me while holding my hips. His thrusts are slow at first, as if making sure I feel each and every tiny movement his cock makes inside of me. It makes me moan a guttural moan, forcing a sound to come out of me that I've never made before.

His slowness only lasts a few thrusts before he starts to go faster. Not just faster, but rougher. All while the bitch keeps kissing me, her tongue exploring my mouth, claiming it as her own, even as I moan.

He holds my hips hard to keep me in place because if he didn't, his powerful thrusts might fling me against the wall. I'm only half joking with this as my entire body rocks with each thrust. But the woman holds my head in place with a death grip to keep it in place, making me feel like my body is being crushed between them.

"That's it baby, fuck her good," the woman tells him as she leans back to break the kiss. The moment my mouth is free, my screaming moans fill the entire cell block, making them echo back to me. I bet anything if there was anyone left alive on the compound they would hear it, no matter where they might be.

"Oh no, oh no," I begin to yelp as he starts to truly pound me. He goes extremely fast with his thrusts, holding my ass in place while he does. The way his large cock fills my entire womanhood, it makes it feel like he's truly trying to murder my pussy. His cock rubs against all sides of me in a way nothing ever has. But it's more than that. His cock pushes on my pussy walls but also rubs against them, like his cock has smooth spikes along them or something, making me feel sensations I didn't think possible.

Within moments, I cum. I doubt it's only been a minute since he's started, but I can't help it. He brings me to climax faster and harder than anyone ever has...and it scares the crap out of me.

My moans of pleasure ring out, betraying myself. The waves of ecstasy wash over my body, making me bite the bed cover in response. My orgasm is so intense and powerful, made of emotions that I never knew I could feel. It makes the world fade away, leaving me with the world of these two using me like a whore.