Kidnapped The Wrong Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he keeps going, I hear the woman give him praise, even telling him how hard he's making my tits bounce. How he's fucking me good. Fucking me like a woman should be fucked. It serves to make him fuck me even harder.

After I cum, it only takes about a minute before I cum again. He's just so rough and powerful in the way he fucks me. Not to mention how that cock feels inside me. It warms me up inside, like it's a heating blanket or something. It seems to shoot pleasure from all sides, making it so easy to cum, like it's magic.

As I cum again, the green-eyed woman grabs my head and forces it down. That's when I see she's removed her pants and panties. For her smooth pussy is out and exposed while her legs are spread wide, guiding my face right to it.

I try to pull back, to resist going where she wants me, but my body is like Jello as I cum. A moment later, my lips are pressed against her pussy, tasting her sweet juices. She then overpowers me to make me rub my lips all over that pussy as well.

I never lick anyone. Not man, not woman. I make others lick me. I'm the one always in control. I'm the boss. Hell, I can't even think how many I've made lick me to completion.

But now I'm on the other side. I'm the one having to do it. So, still cumming and out of my mind with emotion, I stick my tongue out and start to flick it over her clit. I press my tongue hard against her clit as she presses my face against her. Doing as I would want others to do to me, I begin to eat her like in a very lewd manner.

The two of them use me like this, with her making me eat her out, and the other murdering my pussy. It's clear neither of them are human. I know this because I swear her pussy is getting me high. That her juices are like liquor, going straight to my head to put me in a daze.

This goes on, and on, and on. Every few minutes I cum and cum hard. It gets to the point that I start to beg and cry for them to stop, that I can't take another orgasm. That they are becoming too intense for me to handle.

But they don't stop. And my crying and begging fades into screams of joy as orgasm after orgasm is forced over me, threatening to break me. I'm made to bring the green-eyed woman to climax several times, even when my tongue feels like it will fall off. When I can no longer do it, she rubs herself over my face, rubbing her pussy all over as if marking her ownership of me. Yet as she does this, she moans loudly, showing how hot it is for her.

After about twenty orgasms, I begin to lose consciousness. Hours soon pass, with me slipping in and out of consciousness. Each time I wake, he's still there, fucking me. Only a few times I find myself in a different position, such as on my back with him still fucking me, but the woman riding my face. Or when I wake to find I'm bent over the bed frame with him standing and giving it to me while my face is pressed against her from behind.

Each time I wake, I wake to an orgasm. Soon it feels like the only noise or sounds I can make are moans. My pussy is fucked completely raw as the man just keeps going and going, showing how non-human he happens to be. And the woman is no better. Even if she's cummed dozens of times, she forces me to keep licking when awake, making me even dart my tongue inside her pussy. It's as if she's the one that wants to cum repeatedly and not me.

I don't know how long they use me before they stop. I don't even know if it has been hours or days. I do know the man finally cums, but before he does, he pulls out of me and allowed the woman to suck him off. She then happily swallowed what came out, both of them moaning in joy as if it was a special event.

After he cums, they leave. They leave me a puddle on the ground, my pussy feeling turned out and agape. It feels like I was fucked by a whole farm of horses or something. I'm not sure if my pussy will even go back to the way it was. To when I was tight as can be. Now my sex feels ruined and cheap.

It's now I realize that he didn't just use my pussy either, for my ass throbs horribly, showing he used that as well at some point. It feels pulled apart and gaping, turning it into a lewd shape. And I swear I don't just taste pussy in my mouth, but cock as my jaw feels oddly sore.

Too tired to move, I stay where I am on the floor. Unable to help it, I fall asleep, hoping this was just a dream. That the blackness will take all of this away. For the first time ever, I welcome the blackness, not sure if I ever want to come back to it to think about what happened.

When I wake, I wake to the sound of voices. Opening my eyes, I see a man in a black suit is in the hallway, flanked by guards. I hear them talking, asking about what the hell happened here. How so many are dead. That they have no clue who hit them or why. But I can also hear him talking about the damage done and what needs to be repaired.

"Ah, good. There's at least one slave that didn't make it out. Lock her up properly. Not sure how much she'll sell for, but anything is a start," the man in the suit says as he spots me in the cell.