Kidnapping of a Were

Story Info
What happened to a kidnapped female Alpha Were.
4.5k words
4.45
7.3k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 12/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpault
rpault
82 Followers

A SHORT NOTE

For a very long time I couldn't write because of my anger at COVID-19 and what it was doing.

When I finally returned temporally to Texas and received my Moderna COVID-19 vaccine injections. The next night I dreamed the start of "Body Renewal".

The following night "Kidnapping of a Were" started filling my dreams, and I still dream and think of them both at different times.

Between the two of them I've written 10 parts and I still haven't finished either one.

I will be posting parts of them separately every few days. Hopefully you'll enjoy them.

Constructive comments are very helpful to me and yes I need an editor.

Kidnapping of a Were Part 1

KIDNAPPING OF

SENATOR AND MRS BARRINGTONS

YOUNG DAUGHTER

Herald Journal

Logan, Utah

April 19, 2003

14 month old Heather Barrington, the daughter of Utah senator Braden and Charlotte Barrington has been kidnapped from the Congress daycare center. The first time senator's family has posted a reward of $500,000.00 for the return of little Heather after her being for missing for the last 24 hours.

The constituents, family, and friends of the family are livid at this kidnapping and the lack of her being found.

The Barrington's are from a very rural part of Northern Utah 15 miles from the nearest town of Logan. Braden was overwhelming elected in the last election.

Herald Journal

Logan, Utah

April 19, 2008, 2013, and 2018

On the 5th, 10th, and 15th anniversaries of Heather Barrington's kidnapping there has still been no leads or finding in the case. Northern Utah residents and FBI are still activity searching for Heather after all these years. The reward has been raised to a million dollars.

Carrie Turner was walking to the edge of the school campus after a late advanced class to meet her mother when a van pulled up beside her and dragged her into it while covering her face.

3 days later she was pushed out of a van onto the hospital emergency lane. Beside the rape, brutal marks from the fists and unknown objects, there were burns around her throat and lobes of both ears. On regaining consciousness from the drugs in her system she showed evidence of unnatural anger issues, acting out, and seeming to have internal conversations.

The new resident was walking thru the darkened corridors of the 2nd floor of the hospital, quite expect for the subdued voices and monitor beeps, when his nose scented an Female Alpha Werewolf. His second breath alerted him to her pain and confusion.

He followed the scent to the room of the young woman who had been dumped off the night before and it had been on his overall hospital report.

He asked one of the floor nurses to go with him into her room. As he walked in he stated, "I'm Doctor Clint Paris. I wanted to check on your burns as I might know what they are from." Just seeing them he knew they were burns caused by silver.

As he looked at them she stated" They cut off my necklace and earrings that I had wore since before I was adopted. When they removed them I got the burns."

"Have you been having strange visions, thoughts and voices aside from your attack since they were cut off" he questioned. "Yes! How did you know" she answered slightly shocked.

"I seen special sets of jewelry that certain cults use for their members from birth. I will check with a Professor tomorrow. Do you have a picture of you wearing them? "he asked. " My mom has a cell phone full of them. I will have her send you a couple when she returns in a couple hours. She went home to clean up and pack a bag," she answered.

"I know a medication that will help with burns and the side effects of the jewelry removal. It will also tell us if that is your problem. If it doesn't work there will be no effect at all to you and we'll know for sure the jewelry removable isn't part of the problem". I'll let you rest and see you tomorrow evening," He said as he left.

Going to the nurses' station and ordered one tablet and a follow-up in 12 hours if worked. He requested a phone call 15 minutes after it was given with the results.

The head nurse for the floor reported within 10 minutes of being given the pill Carrie was more relaxed and more in control. It surprised all the on duty nurses.

He worked the rest of his shift with more than half his thoughts on the Werewolf in his hospital. Arriving at his apartment he called his pack home and left a message for the Alpha about the missing Heather Barrington and asked him to call after 3 P.M.

2:59 Beta Clint's phone rang with his packs Alpha calling. After his answering his Alpha put him on hold momentarily till another cell joined the conference call. Jerome, His Alpha, said we have been joined by Alpha Braden Barrington, of the North Winds Pack.

Alpha Barrington asked about what information he had about Heather.

After relating the story and his use of Tlevar, drug that is only effective on Were's and its effect on Carrie.

Quietly Alpha Barrington asked did you see a Maple Leaf like birth mark on the back of her right forearm? When Clint answered he did see something like that, but didn't think anything about it.

He heard the Alphas cussing "that's how they kept her alive and us not being able to find her. We will be there in less than 4 hours. Don't let them release her till we get there. Thank you I have been praying for this phone call for over 18 years. We'll see you soon and thanks again."

Clint entered the Hospital at 5:30 for report and soon afterwards he saw a couple of Were's he knew from his pack. He started his rounds until slightly after 8:00 he was paged overhead "Dr. Paris, Please go to the Doctors Conference Lounge.

When he entered he saw the Hospital Director, his pack leaders, of Grover Mountain Pack, another Alpha and mated Luna, and a pair of guards. The Luna was an older match for Carrie. The director said "Now that Dr. Paris is here I'll arrange for Mrs. Turner to see you in a few minutes, Clint just page me when you're ready."

After introductions of Braden and Charlotte Barrington who said" Dr. Paris your instincts were right on. They had visited her as themselves. Her scent and birth mark was a family trait in Charlotte's line."

"We did a quick investigation of the Turners background. They adopted Heather/Carrie a couple of months after the kidnapping. They are a great family unit. We don't want to take them away from her. We are going to work out a blended family, but not here. We won't hurt anyone if we can. Clint page the director." Stated both of the North Winds pack leaders.

A few minutes later the director brought in Mrs. Turner introduced everyone and left.

Charlotte started talking after everyone was seated. "I'm Char and he's Brad to our friends and what is yours? "I'm Anna, Ann to my friends, and my husband is Frank" whispered Mrs. Turner timidly.

"Ann, where is your husband?" Char asked. "He can't get a flight back from Louisiana till in the morning, he was out of touch till a few hours ago working on his company's new project in Honduras. This is his annual working trip for the company." said Ann. "What airport is he at?" asked Brad. "Chennault International he should be here tomorrow night early.

"Ann, does he have a cell?" questioned Brad. She nodded yes.

"Give me his cell number, call him and then have him expect a call with his new reservations. He said.

Brad took out his phone punched one number and stated "Barry, I want you to call this number and make arrangements to get Frank Turner from Chennault International to Santa Fe, New Mexico sooner than ASAP. They chatted for a moment and hung up.

10 minutes later Barry called back and stated "I called Senator Graceshaw's pilot about how can we expedite a flight from that airport when the senator came on line and asked if this had something to do with Heather? When I told him yes, he said they would have Mr. Turner here in about three hours.

Great answered everyone.

'It sounds like you know you found your daughter and are working to take her back to your home. So why don't you just tell me that and I'll try to explain it to Frank when he gets here." stated Ann tearfully.

"NO! WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE CARRIE FROM YOU. EVER" Everyone shouted.

Char stated" We will never take you away from your/our daughter. We talked about this over the years what to do when we find her. We will all call her Carrie, so she is more relaxed.               There are things about Carrie and our family we need to show and explain to the three of you."

"I suggest we all see Carrie and we'll leave for you to wait for her dad in her room. We have a room for you across the street in the motel, and tomorrow morning we will all, including Carrie, meet at the motel's restaurant for breakfast and a quite family discussion. Again we WILL DO NOTHING to separate you from Carrie EVER. "

A much calmer Ann talked about their adoption and Carrie's life and accomplishments.

Frank arrived at about 1:30, they visited with Carrie, and they walked across to the motel to check into a room. They found that they were checked into one of the suites.

After a restless night at 8:00 the suite phone rang. Char asked them to come to the main meeting room in about 45 minutes, if they didn't need more time. They said "we are almost ready now. See you then."

The door was open when they arrived with everyone from the night before plus Carrie was seated in a circle with open seats on either side of Carrie. They hugged Carrie and sat down with her. The doors were closed by the guards standing outside of the room.

Char stood up and said, "I've been picked to do this show and tell for everyone before breakfast is served. If you have any questions please hold them till I'm almost finished.               Everyone knows about our daughter Heather being kidnapped. We now know the Turners unknowing adopted her about 2 month after she went missing."

She was attacked 6 days ago and dropped off at the hospital 3 days ago. Dr. Paris found out quickly who and what she was. He contacted us and we came running to her. Now we all have to rally together for Carrie, for ease we will all call her Carrie."

"Since being dumped off Carrie, without her jewelry, has been having issues, until Dr. Paris prescribed her a pill twice a day. We know what the problem is. Jerome and Grace Young were contacted by Dr. Paris. They contacted us."

Any questions so far? Asked Char.

"Here is the hard part for you to understand. Let me do a demo for you. Frank please check that bathroom for me." Char requested. When he returned he said "It is a single open stall bath." Char showed the 3 Turners her Maple leaf birthmark that matched Carries.

Char entered the bathroom and after a few minutes a large Cinnamon colored female wolf with a same size and shape mark on its right lower leg. It slowly walked up to Carrie, whined, and laid her head on Carries leg. When Carrie stroked her head she crooned happily for a few minutes, before walking over to Brad licking his face and reentering the bathroom.

Minutes later Char reentered the room and stood in the middle and stated" I hope this demo clarified what we are going to tell you about us being werewolves."

The Turners looked at one another, smiled, and said yes as a group. Char asked "Why are you not shocked? Don't you believe us?"

Frank said "Let me ask you a question. Have you ever heard of Aaron Sylvan, the lumber jack? They all nodded, because he was a famous werewolf also.

He was great friends with my uncle Linden. He died in an accident in the woods when Carrie would have been about four. We were all family to him and after he died Linden told us about seeing him change a time or two in the woods and had photos of both of them, but never him changing. He never said anything to him because it would have embarrassed Aaron. We all believed him and knew there were werewolf's in the area.

"Are you saying that the jewelry kept Carrie from talking to her wolf, changing and blocked her scent? "asked Frank?

Char sat down saying "I thought I had a big problem to explain this and convince you. Yes it did. It also caused us and her pack not to be able to commentate with her. As soon as she quits taking the Tlevar her wolf will want to talk with her, us, and her pack. She will want to get out and play too.               But first we, all, need to get her safe away from here before she stops her meds because who ever kidnapped her before are still around and will stop at nothing to retake or kill her now.

Frank spoke up and stated "we talked about what to do if anything ever happened to Carrie, and again this morning what to do to protect her from now on.

I own my company and most of my employees work from home or in office complexes thru out the states. I only need to meet with them a couple times a year. Six months ago I hired someone to take over installs and ongoing inspections in the future. When we do leave the company can stay here and we can meet via Zoom as needed.

Ann spoke next, "We'll be packed and everything else ready to be sold by my brother by tomorrow night at the latest!"

Carrie spoke last "I'm taking college classes except one advanced History class I couldn't get into until this semester. I can finish them on line or by zoom. I was kinda looking forward to my/our new life, but I will miss attending my graduation ceremony.

Brad spoke up then, "Frank's right we need to move quickly because whoever Hea I mean Carrie may still be watching from the shadows and will try again."

"We talked about what to do over thru e-mails after Carrie was returned what we could do to protect her as we didn't know then what had happened to her family. Maybe moving close to your pack would help" questioned Frank with Ann nodding agreement.

Every one of the pack members said "NO, you all need to live with the pack at their home compound,"

Brad said" First we need to get Carrie out of here without a trace or anyone looking for her. I know a place that houses a few Were's that have issues but are not violent that might work temporary.

"Just before she is moved and her Tlevar has worn off then she can pledge to our pack, and we can take care of her emotions thru our connections. We feel most of her issues is her wolf being under aged and being "caged" up for so many years and is upset not being allowed out." Brad finished.

Char stood and stated with force, "NO WAY! Her mothers and my sisters will take her to our 'Lost Canyon Camp' where she will watched over and trained by us." She looked over to Ann, who nodded in agreement.

Before returning to the hospital Carrie, Ann, and Frank Pledged Allegiance to the North Winds Pack and its Alpha and Luna. She then returned to the hospital, after a huge breakfast, where Dr. Paris signed the release forms for her release.

The three of them rode away from the hospital in a Fire Department Ambulance returning to its station. Once there they were picked up by an extended cab truck that snaked thru Santa Fe till driver and the 4 other vehicles that were checking its route and when they were sure they weren't being followed they left the city.

About a half an hour later they drove into a massive corn field. Minutes later an odd looking aircraft, looking somewhat like a British Harrier Jump Jet, silently rose from the field and flew away at treetop height northwardly.

Two and a half hours later the aircraft landed sideways on the end of dock that was jutting into the middle of a lake, which was centered, in a deep canyon crowned by the walls of an extinct volcano.

On exiting the plane they were met at the end of the dock by a mixed collection women and female wolves.

During the flight Carrie seemed to fitfully slumber with soft whines and growls were heard. Char started commutating with low sounds. Char told Ann, "Her wolf is trying to come to the surface and is very confused. I told her that her human is now called "Carrie" and she called herself "Sally". That was my mother's name before she died of cancer when Carrie was about one, she cried for her for weeks after she passed.

After talking with Sally Char spoke to Ann about letting Sally be in charge for a while. "She won't do anything to hurt either of them. We need to bring her up to speed before they can do the change safely.

Over the next 25 days everyone worked days and nights with both Carrie's and Sally's education into being a fully functioning teenage Alpha wolfet without changing.

With long discussions everyone decided that the maximum date for the first change was five days after Carrie's period. That morning early was spent with a long time her talking to Frank, followed by an equal time talking to Brad.

Before the start of the change it sounded like two teenage girls cheering each other up.

Carrie came from her room wrapped in a sheet, before lying on a huge round bed in the center of family room. At the foot sat Ann, at the head sat Char, and on either side seated was a pair of nurse nannies.

The nurse on the right started giving in a low calm voice instructions. "Carrie concentrate on letting Sally come out. Sally start the changing exercises we trained you for. Concentrate on your body center core first. Then concentrate on your arms and legs next. Remember this time it will take awhile, after a few changes it will pass in minutes. Last change your head, Yes, I know in all the movies this isn't what they show, but this is best for now" stated the nurse.

The first notable change was the growing of fur along her back and appearance of a tail. Char remarked "that's just like her Aunt Kammi, my sister, and I do our changes".

As the fur spread across her body there was a soft cracking and changing of her limbs. Carrie/Sally was covered in sweat as the change progressed.

Forty minutes later the change was complete. A light cinnamon colored furred wolf lay on the bed panting.

Wiggling and trying out their new body, she sat up barked happily. Smuggled up with and licked both of her moms. She leapt off the bed and ran out the door with two guards in wolf form on her heels.

She evaded everyone who tried to stop her as she ran around and thru the canyon before leaping off the dock.

Char with a grin handed Ann twenty dollars.

Thirty minutes later Sally was coaxed out of the water she laid in the sun crooning happily before she yapped she was hungry.

Char asked "Do you want us to feed you OR do you want to go hunting for your meal?" "Hunt" barked Sally excitedly.

"Good. I'll change with the two nurses will take you hunting but you MUST obey us on this first hunt WITHOUT question.

As Char and the nurses changed Sally went over and laid her head on Ann's lap for a cuddle and scratch. Ann pushed her off with "Go have fun on your first hunt. There is NO need for you to bring me a gift." she said laughing.

It took three missed attempts before Sally got her first rabbit. Char showed her how to strip it of its fur and eat it.

After a quick dip in the lake a very content wolf trotted back to the compound with everyone else.

A stuffed and sleepy wolf jumped on the round bed, made two circuits, laid down and instantly went to sleep. Within minutes Carrie was laying there after quickly being covered with a sheet.

"Mom's that hunt was the greatest experience ever!" Gushed Carrie and then continued "Sally agrees. We are now quickly getting used to talking together. In fact I got to share Sally's hunt with her in real time.

rpault
rpault
82 Followers
12