Kidnapping of a Were

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Char gasped "My wolf, Mini, and I took years before we could do that the first time."

After a celebration, phone calls everyone went to sleep with smiles on their faces or muzzles.

The next morning Carrie continued the mixed martial arts training she started the second day of getting to the canyon. She didn't ever to feel as helpless as she did again. Sally joined into the wolf form of close combat training also; she said "No one is ever going to put Silver on us again. We will be able to protect us and our families from now on!"

A few days later Char stated, "Tomorrow is time for us to go to our new homes. The plane will be here about 9:00 PM and we'll be home before midnight."

The aircraft arrived on time and about three hours later they were flying over a very rural town or ranch. We flew above a slightly slopping roofed building when the roof slide apart like a new NFL football stadium and we went down about 40 feet over the planes upper surface and landed. The roof was closed as the engines were stopped and locked in place.

Both of Carries dads met us. We were quickly loaded into a huge Chevy 4x4 and were leaving the building with Frank driving, which was strange because he always drove muscle cars or Ann's van. He pulled up to the biggest 2 story house in town on a raise above everything.

Stopping at the door he hugged me and told me "He wanted to show Ann her new home. They would be back for a late breakfast at 9:00 this morning. Missed you and love ya."

We entered the house and into a huge sunken living room. Brad got us soft drinks and finger food. We all sat getting comfortable with each other, as I had only had about three hours with Brad before with us one on one time.

We all heard a noise from upstairs followed by the tap tap coming down the steps. An older woman came into view with a white blind cane; both of her eyes were glazed over white. Brad and Char greeted her, and started to say something, but she waved them off. "Char, I'm happy to have you back from you secret mission. I just woke up and had to pee, when I had could have swore I smelt Heather. It is stronger now, why?" She asked.

Carrie suddenly knew who this was. "Brie, its cause I'm seating here," Said in a very young voice. The woman turned, took a deep breath, and fainted into Brad's arms, who had quickly moved behind her.

History

When Char was about 8 months pregnant with Heather and was looking for a helper, Brigit Glimmer appeared at her house saying "I'm the nanny you're looking for your pup." After interviewing her she was hired. She requested a door to be cut into the nursery from her room next to it. She organized everything for the coming baby, attended the birth, and was never far away from Heather, unless her parents wanted alone time.

She fell sick just before the family went to Washington DC, hospitalized, and was later diagnosed as being poisoned.

All the years that Heather was missing she went on 3 or 4 "Scent Trips" trying to find Heather. She said she had changed hundreds of her diapers and bathed her as many times so her scent was ingrained in her. She was the animal you saw leaning out of slow moving cars in all weathers.

When Brigit came to she was seated between Char and Carrie. For the next half hour she was brought up to speed on what had happened since Carrie was found and her new name.

Cussing like a retired DI Sergeant Major at finding shielded silver was used to hide Carrie from the world looking for her.

Brigit asked "What happened to the scum that attacked her?"

Brad looked at Carrie and slowly said "We took the clothes that Carrie had on and around her at the hospital. There a scent of four scums's on them. We tracked them down. We made sure they were the only ones involved. None of them will ever be able to touch another female and they will never be without pain again. I will have people watching them from now on. One of them took its life a couple of days ago, good riddance".

Carrie jumped and hugged her father saying "Thank you. I'm glad you didn't kill them. I like the idea of them suffering. I think I just healed a bit more hearing that." Brad got a proud smile on his face with this. Everyone told him how much better his answer was than just killing them out right.

Finally they broke up at about 2AM because they had an early breakfast meeting. Ann and Brie showed Carrie her room or what should be called a suite if you were in a fancy hotel. Char said "tomorrow about half of your clothes will be brought here and the other half to Ann and Frank's home".

Carrie sat her watch to have time to shower and put on a change of clothes from the overnight bag she had taken with her.

Coming downstairs and following the sound of voices into a massive dining room half filled with people. She knew she was moving into her new life.

End of "Kidnapping of a Were" Part 1

12