Kidnapping of a Were Pt. 03

Story Info
PART 3.
952 words
4.54
1.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 12/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpault
rpault
82 Followers

The next morning Carrie landed with Brad, Char, 15 members of her old pack, the Ken of the WSC, and members of her new pack to meet the other members of the pack. They had landed at the County Event Area. They met the other pack members at the Dance Hall where they were seated facing a small stage.

Carrie was scarred, but spoke to them. "By now you all know what happened old leadership. Following established protocol anyone who wants to challenge me for the leadership let me know now and we'll settle it now. No one spoke until an elderly woman stood and said "No one wants to challenge you, including the members of the logging crew. Most of us were unhappy under Bob's rule, but we couldn't protest or leave."

"OK, if any of you want to leave or join other packs you have the WSC here that will assist you with that." Someone spoke up with "We'll only be allowed to leave with the clothes on our backs?"

Carrie said "I was told you were only allowed to rent your houses and business. If you want to leave everything inside of your homes and personal items are yours to do with as you please. Again if you want to leave your business I will offer to pay a fair price for your stock and equipment, but it is your choice. Also the WSC will have your houses and businesses appraised. We will do a corrected rent to own plan or transfer a clear title depending of the councils finding to me and you. This is what I, Brad, and Char worked out so far.

Only two sets of hands were raised. A middle aged couple said "We would like to move to our son-in laws and daughters pack. They are raising their triplet pups and are also raising 2 pups of her husband's sister and her husband, who were killed in an avalanche last year. Brad said" we will get you moved within 2 days with all your belongings that you want to take or dispose of."

The others were a young couple she said "I love my husband and his family very much, but the cold here even with my winter fur coat I'm frozen. I grew up in a wide spot on a road in a rural part of Georgia. We were hired separately three years ago to teach and found out we were mates. There is work for us if we go to Georgia." With a giggle she added "Our pup would be born surrounded by my family. She turned to look at her husband who suddenly had a happy grin on his face before he picked her up and hugged her. A couple in the back stood up and said "We'll come out of retirement to take their places until you find replacements. But take your time, because retirement SUCKS. Everyone laughed loudly.

Carrie said "Now for next hour we'll answer your questions." Some she deferred to others, some she had to refuse outright, but most she could answer positivity.

At the end of the meeting she told them she wanted to look around the village in both her forms to allow her to see and understand them and the village. Tomorrow you could start returning one family at a time. With that she ended the meeting.

The next day as she and Dr. Vargas allowed families back into the village and got to know them. Everything went well until she met Larry's, who had died when his father's poisoned claw ripped open his leg as he fell, widow. She wore a silver necklace and earrings. They started to get upset until she laughed "These are not effective as you think and haven't for over six years. Cut them off if you want to check. I even coated them with a special polish. Larry and other people couldn't smell the difference because of a little cracking the jewelry still had. "She said. "This was done with my wolfs and my approved eighteen years ago. My wolf was injured before we were born. She is slightly deformed and weak. A few times a year we switch for a few hours when and where it is safe. Also I'm a natural submissive, which is unheard and strange in Werewolf's. Our relationship fulfilled both of our needs, I knew what he and his father were capable of, but he didn't bring it into our house and lives. Just so you all know Larry wasn't my mate or I his, but I loved him since I was twelve years old. For all of his faults he loved me too. He was the person, with my wolfs approval, who put the silver on us. We all agreed that it was for the best.

Dr Vargas spoke up "We want to see if we can help you." She answered "and studies us too." Dr, Vargas blushed and said "Yes."

"Carrie is it possible I can keep our house and have Colin, Bob's widow move in with me." Yes you can if that's what you both really want. You could sell what you don't want for both houses. I would like first choice to buy to refurnish the main ranch house." Colin spoke up "We would be happy sharing a house with my grandchildren in it. There isn't much I would like to keep but my personal things and our on and off road vehicles. Speaking of off road you have been told as Alpha you inherited the horses and live stock from both Bob and Larry as they were the pack Alpha's but now they belong to you are now.

rpault
rpault
82 Followers