Kidnapping of a Were Pt. 04

Story Info
THE KIDNAPPING OF A WERE Part 4
2.9k words
4.48
1.3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 12/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpault
rpault
82 Followers

Late in the afternoon Carrie and Ken (Dr. Vargas) had a gentleman approach them and asked for them to come to the Cobble Cul-de-Sac to talk to all the members of his family, who lived there. The lookalike homes were on the outside of the circle with roads leading from each to barns, sheds, and fields beyond.

In the middle were well-utilized playground equipment and a circle of 5 large picnic tables with a built-up fire pit with a cooking swing arm at one end. There were ten adults and about eight kids seated at the tables. They agreed to the open-air meeting with guards posted around them.

The gentleman introduced himself as Ted Cobble the leader of the family here. He paused a moment before stating " We have not Pledged Allegiance to you yet, after hearing this recording and we have your judgment we will either Pledge Allegiance to you or we will all be gone within 24 hours. Please give us that time to leave."

When they accepted he waved and 2 young children ran up with a recorder with two sets of connected headphones. He put the headphones on the kids and played in different places until one of the kids said "Do we have to do this much longer? I need to potty Grandpa." Carrie said "Let's listen to that recording. You wouldn't have put your grandkids in danger with that device,"

It started with "This is my confession of my quilt. No one else is at fault.

15 years ago my oldest daughter was a barrel racer. She and my other kids became friends with Rebecca, Reb, Young, a fellow racer, and her brothers and sisters. My wife, Judy, and I noticed that the Younger kids seemed to be more bruised up than normal even for farm kids. They lived about 200 miles from our home place, but I went to buy a piece of farm equipment about 15 miles from their ranch. I decided to visit them, they had invited us. I arrived about 5 PM and was driving down their long drive with my windows down when I heard a male voice and the sounds of slaps. I stopped and walked to where I could see them. The father had them backed into a close-ended porch. He continued to berate them for a long while, He told the younger ones "To do their chores and they had better do them right or I'll see why" He added" Reb, get in the house and dress up for me and help your mother with supper"

I stood there stunned trying what to do. When I saw Reb come out all Tarted up.

I didn't know what to do. Change and take care of him or what. I chickened out as I needed help with this. I drove home fuming about this. I spoke to my wife and quickly added Bonny to the discussion. During our talks, Bonny said "Reb's 18th birthday is in 3 weeks and she is freaked out about it. I told them I had decided to kidnap Reb on Friday night.

My wife and Bonny said "NO, you're not! We're going to take all the kids. He would be even worse on them with her gone."

Bonny said, "I heard what I thought was joking about running away from home at different times, but they didn't have anywhere to run to."

Judy told Bon to go get JR. When he got there and was told what had happened in his anger he gave me a full-fleshed plan.

I planned that next Friday and Saturday were the State Junior Rodeo Final Eliminations. Afterward, the Young kids would always sleep in the cleaned-out horse Trailer, and Jerold, their dad, would lie back in the extended cab of his pickup and sleep after drinking about 10 or 12 beers.

My plan was Friday night my brother Mike would come in a van and wait on the far side of the parking till one of us linked him to come to pick them up. Jr, his idea, would dart Jerold with a pig relaxer, which would last about 6 hours. My brother and sister-in-law, Ruth, would take them camping in a secure pack-owned location.

Everything went off without a hitch, but the problem was that Reb wasn't leaving her horses, which we planned on. There was a trailer hooked up to the van. Jr. removed the dart and had a bee sting him in the same spot.

We all stayed and Bon came in second in barrel racing, which put her into the state finals. Everyone was questioned numerous times about the 4 missing kids and 2 horses.

Early Sunday morning we returned home amid the continued uproar of the missing kids and horses.

We rented a huge RV to house the kids before we went to bring them back with us. Our meeting in the forest went surprisingly well. I brought my entire family with me. The only tearful questions were if they ever had to go back to their father again and what would happen to their mother alone with him. We told them they would never have to go back to him, and with all notoriety with your kids missing he shouldn't be able to harm her.

We explained that there was a trailer for them to move into beside our house, and they would all attend our village school with our kids and others.

As we answered their questions Cliff asked "Will the other Werewolf kids be OK with us moving there? With us not being Were's?" We all stammered till Reb spoke up "we've, us kids, have known for a couple of years since we followed a badly injured Bull Rider into the forest one full moon night when he got thrown after his ride ended. We saw him changing into a werewolf and we left. The next day he won his event. We said we would all keep an eye open for any problems.

The Youngs loved being in the Village plus working the farm when they weren't in school or doing something else.

About 5 months after they arrived Bob and Larry drove up as all the kids were getting off the local school bus.

Bob laughed and said" Can you believe or imagine someone in my pack kidnapping someone or your case all the human pups of a family?

As far as I'm concerned if there aren't any problems, you can keep them. I don't like that RV setting there month after month. There is a lull in building out there. My building crew will be here to start 4 houses just like yours in the cul-de-sac. You will rent the first one finished and get rid of that RV. So we did.

We found out we had four sets of Irish Twins (2 children of one family born within a year of each other.)

Every two years we would have 4 kids turning 18 and graduating from High School.

Bon and Reb wanted to be Vet Techs while JR and Tony wanted to be skilled farmers, so they all attend the Junior College 15 miles away driving back and forth 4 days a week plus for other events.

When they reached 18 they all wanted to wait till the last of them reached 18 to have a party. That was a Saturday and the party and BBQ started at 3 pm and by 11 pm it was just mostly extended family left. When JR and Reb walked up hand in hand followed by Cliff and Bon, they shouted for quiet. They each spoke to their partners "Will you be my Mate? We know you're ours, but they don't. Their answers were yes and they kissed them. To the shocked family they added "We going to get married in Las Vegas the first Saturday of summer break, then we're going to Big Sky pack and get Cliff and Reb turned 3 days later.

Their changes were easy not a problem.

A few months after they returned from the honeymoons a large package was delivered to my post office box. When I got it home I found it wasn't for me. The package was for the Youngs.

On the top was a large binder with their names on the front. The first page was a letter from their mother. It read:

No one knew I had come to see my Reb win the finals tomorrow. I was walking to where your father always parked when I saw him being darted. Quickly a van and trailer pulled up and all you kids ran into it.

I was going to say something but didn't when I saw Reb and Bon loading her horses in the trailer and securing them. Reb jumped into the van after a huge hug to everyone.

I saw a teenager remove the dart and have a bee sting Jerold in the same spot to cover it up.

I turned around and went home smiling.

I stayed with Jerold in case he found out where you were so I could warn you. He had to be nice to me because there were always reporters asking questions or having leads to talk to us about. After all, you were never out of the spotlight. I helped with that.

On the 17th of April Jerold drove thru the "T" junction and over the cliff. Friends made it look like he fell asleep instead of being drunk. (Paperwork from the local paper, funeral home ads, and sheriff reports were included.)

I have notified the authorities of your kidnapping, Unbeknownst to me, you were rescued by family members, not in the United States. I found this out after Jerold died. (Paperwork from the Sheriff's Office, State Police, and Attorney General for Montana included) But there are still posters looking for you.

I have sold the ranch, machines, livestock, COOP membership, and all the vehicles. I have split it 5 ways. When I see one or all of you I will release the money to you. I kept the insurance that I carried on your father and the COOP insurance.

I'm living outside of Helena with your Aunt Kate. My information is:

Our address is 470 XXXX

My cell number is 227 XXX XXXX

My e-mail is lois_younger@xxxx.xxx

I hope to hear from you soon. I miss you all

YOUR MOM

Everyone checked the contents of the package and had a former policeman pack member check on the package contents, papers, and their mother. They found they were all factual.

They made arrangements to meet their mother and gave her a date. Two hours before they wanted to meet her they called from a burner phone and told her to meet them at a mall about 5 miles from her house in one hour,

The eight of them spread out thru the mall to see if there were any problems. Tony was the one to meet with her. She was already waiting for him at a table as far as possible out from the center of the mall as the coffee shop allowed.

Tony walked up behind her. "Hi Mom," he said to her. She gasped "You've changed, grown up. So much." "Mom you look younger and more focused," Tony stated. "You kids weren't the only ones your father abused. I tried to protect you all but I couldn't. Please tell your sister I wouldn't let him rape her. I had it all planned on stabbing him in the back out in the garage, so you kids wouldn't have to see It." she said.

"Thank you for telling us that," he said. "Us" she questioned. I am transmitting this to all of us here" he quietly answered.

Before we go any further in case you don't still want us, you need to know a few things. First Reb and I are happily married to wonderful mates. Right after our marriages we requested and were turned into werewolves" Tony stated.

"That's a lot to take in! Are you four happy? "She asked. Tony grinned "Not 4! 8 as soon as Cliff and Connie turn 18. They are getting married and changed too. NO! Wait by then our pups will be born so it will be the 10 of us." At the end of that statement, Lois fainted.

When she came around she saw 8 people surrounding her. They questioned after what Tony told you do you still want to be around us? "Yes! I want all of my kids around me and my grand "pups" when they're born. Give me a chance. I know I'll have to get used to a lot of changes, but I'm up for it if you are." She stated.

Lois called her sister from a payphone with instructions on what to do. They took her car to within a block of Kate's house, leaving her phone, watch, keys, and jewelry with it. They took her to Walmart where she bought a complete change of clothes. She changed into the bathroom and gave them to the attendant. Tony explained just for a while we need to do this. We're not sure someone(s) is still hunting for us for the rewards.

The ride home with backtracks and changes of directions took 6 hours before they arrived at the pack village.

Lois adapted and flourished over the next few months. She attended the births of her two, a boy and a girl, grand "pups". The wedding of her two younger children and their changes into werewolves were celebrated. The after the second set of marriages for schooling the girls: one wanted to be a Hospitality manager and the other a Vet. Their husbands wanted to be fine-trained Chef and sheriff's deputy. She attended their Pledge of Allegiance into the pack. She had given her human Pledge of Allegiance to the pack at the births of her 3rd and 4th grand "pups". Judy and Lois bonded with each other and their blended families.

We got loans from village pack members to buy a local hotel from a couple who wanted to retire. Our kids managed it and ran the enlarged kitchen plus we hire pack members to work there. It flourished and grew.

Change of voice -Lois

10 years ago Judy contacted Lycanthrope Cancer, which is always fatal within 3 months; she lasted slightly over 2 months.

I attended to Judy in her last days. I was at her side along with the rest of her family during her last hours.

After the funeral, I became the family's matriarch and Ted's helper. At about 8 months after the funereal one night his door opened, I walked over to the bed, after locking the door, dropped my robe, and crawled under the covers naked. Sliding over hugging him.

"Judy and I talked, woman to woman, about you and my fears after many years of sexual, and physical abuse. She said "you're not physically abusive. Sexual only to a point of what you both want or need"

"I've been your wife in everything and everywhere and you've treated me like one but here. Now it's time for you to werewolf up and take care of me here too.

He showed me love and I showed him lust. When we appeared at 9:30 the following morning everyone hooted at us. He blushed and I curtsied. Rob said, "about time, Mom."

We settled into a blended family until Ted asked me to marry him for real. All five houses heard me scream YES!

We followed the family code: Las Vegas for the wedding and Big Sky Pack for my transformation. It was slightly difficult but not much with my history of pain. The first night of loving as a wolf was eye-opening! OMG, the knot!

All of us sponsored and helped a battered women and children's shelter about a mile from the village. When we were awarded for our shelter, one of the comments was the shelter wasn't marred by normal Sherriff calls. We smiled because there was always at least one pack member on duty plus the instant pack links.

My life got even richer when I got pregnant. Would you believe no changes for ten months after only being a wolf for just over two and a half years? It sucked. We had twins, a boy, and a girl, truly a blended family.

To make this long story shorter. We, all of us, started with a kidnapping, but for love and caring. In our minds this was needed, also we didn't have actions with Bob and Larry except to pay our rent. Now it's up to you if we go or stay.

Carrie and Ken took off the headphones and stared at the family mass on the picnic tables. They spoke quietly for a few minutes in unpacked links.

Carrie stood and spoke "My parents and I talked about a village council of eleven members. I would be proud to have one member of your family be a member after your All Pledge of Allegiance.

Everyone down to ten insisted on to Pledge. Then a little girl, of about six, asked Carrie " Can I unpack my dollies now? Carrie laughed "Yes! You can because your home now!"             

Talking to Ted and Lois "My kidnapping was out of hatred and envy. Ted, you were working from your heart. All of your outreach programs are for the betterment of others. Lots of people talked about your family with pride and are grateful you all being part of this village.             

KIDNAPPING OF A WERE Part 4

rpault
rpault
82 Followers