Kiera's Put to the Test

Story Info
College girl recruited to help entice football recruits.
3.6k words
4.4
17.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fiction. With that said, there was, in the late 2000's, a group called the Orange Pride at the University of Tennessee involved in a football recruiting scandal with female students. I did not go to UT nor was I involved in any way. I did take some things that I read in the news articles to incorporate in this story. If you are not a fan of exhibitionism and wives/girlfriends going astray then please move on as this story is not for you. For those that do enjoy these topics, I hope you enjoy.

---

Football is king in the south and there is nothing like going to games in SEC. My name is Mark, and I am a decent athlete, 6 feet tall and 200 pounds. I played tight end for most of my high school football career. In my senior year at Marshall High School, a big freshman Rob Martin came in and took my starting job away. That was a couple years ago, and I have since moved on from football to focus on getting a marketing degree as a Junior at the University of Tennessee.

I met Kiera spring semester of my sophomore year in my first marketing class, and I fell hard for her. Kiera is knockout to me, but I must admit that I am a girl next door kind of guy. She is a slight introvert who is deceptively competitive. She avoids drawing too much attention to herself unlike so many of the drama queen southern belle sorority girls I kept meeting. I think she is stunning at 5 feet 6 inches tall with beautiful straight brown hair that has natural highlights in the front. She has a radiant smile with bright lovely brown eyes and a few light freckles on her nose. She is no stranger to the gym and ran track competitively in high school. As for what she looks like naked, let's not get ahead of ourselves as this is my girlfriend we are talking about.

I was living in an apartment just off campus with my roommate, Dan, my junior year, but Kiera was a regular at our place. Dan never complained and I could tell he appreciated having a cute girl around. Dan is an aeronautical engineering major who spends a tremendous amount of time at home studying or the engineering lab working on projects with little opportunity to converse with attractive girls. Kiera was always kind to include him in our meals and movies.

I don't think I have ever been happier.

"Don't forget, the marketing students are having a tailgate before the Mississippi State game on Saturday," Kiera said. It was the season opener and we had high hopes for making it to the SEC championship game this year.

"Yup, I am looking forward to it," I replied. I was interested in networking with some of the faculty and seniors in a fun social setting before the big game hoping to get a lead on a summer internship next year. So was Kiera.

We could see there was a medium size group of about 30 students and a few faculty hanging out under a couple pop-up tents as we walked up. "Wait, were we supposed to bring our own beer?" I whispered to Kiera shortly after we arrived.

"Rookie mistake," she whispered back. It must have showed on our faces as we loitered around trying to meet some new people.

"Hi, I am Tori," said a woman confidently walking up to Kiera. Tori was similar in stature to Kiera with long wavy blonde hair. She carried herself with a certain swagger like she ran this place, and her energy level was an 11 out of 10 that was quite contagious.

"I'm Kiera and this is my boyfriend, Mark. We are both juniors."

"Well let me introduce you around, but how about a drink first?"

Tori walked us over to her car where there was a gathering of students, mostly attractive girls. There was a rather impressive, yet discreet, assortment of beer, wine, bourbon, whiskey, fireball... arranged in the back of her SUV. A "Support the Vols" donation bucket was displayed in front which Tori explained covers the costs of drinks and some expenses to support our football team.

"Support our team?" I questioned.

"Yah, I am the Captain of the Orange Pride," she responded. "Orange Pride is a group of Tennessee's outstanding sophomore, junior and senior students whose primary duty is to promote the University and its strong academic programs, rich traditions and winning athletics program to campus visitors and potential student-athletes."

"Mark you should meet Lance who is a senior and one of my favorite class partners."

Tori then pulled Kiera away towards the group of girls loitering near her car.

"Kiera you are so cute, and I think you will like some of the other girls involved in both marketing and Orange Pride."

I enjoyed meeting Lance, and we hung out for an hour with a few other students as well as one of my professors. Meanwhile, Kiera was mixed up with Tori and a few other girls that I recognized but didn't know.

Kiera approached me, "Hey, I will meet you inside the stadium for the game. Tori wants to give me a quick behind the scenes tour as she has field access before the game starts."

"Cool, have fun." I was sort of jealous as that sounded pretty cool. That is perk of being a hot girl, I guess.

---

"Hey Dan, did you catch the game on TV?" I asked walking into our apartment.

"Yah, wasn't much of a game after the second quarter though. Where is Kiera?" Dan responded.

"Kiera befriended Tori, a senior in the marketing department, and Captain of some group called the Orange Pride. Tori got Kiera on the field before the game to meet some of the players and coaches. As the game was winding down, Tori grabbed Kiera to meet up with some of the players she is friends with."

"What is the Orange Pride?" Dan inquired.

"Not sure, really." Tori said they help with the team and coaching staff promoting our sports program to visitors and potential recruits.

"Eye candy for VIPs and recruits" is how Dan put it, getting straight to the point. Typical engineer, I thought.

"Hmmm, you are probably right. I bet it is effective cause if Tori put a sales job on you, you wouldn't be able to say no." I responded with a nervous laugh.

A little later Kiera showed up quite buzzed having partied with Tori after the game. She had on an orange UT hoodie sweatshirt that I didn't recognize.

"New merch?" I inquired.

"Gotta promote UT's winning traditions," Kiera said as she grabbed my hand and led me to my room. "Tori thinks I have what it takes to be Orange Pride material."

"I am sure you do." I said as Kiera pushed me onto my bed.

She peeled off her hoodie and to my surprise, she was not wearing the t-shirt and bra that she wore to the game.

I wanted to inquire but I could see by the intoxicated look in her eyes that she didn't want to talk about it right now.

---

I woke up to the sound of Kiera coming back into my room wearing only her new hoodie with a glass water. Her cute butt cheeks were peeking out the bottom of her hoodie when she bent over to set her water down on my nightstand. I was still thinking about how she came home without her shirt and bra under the hoodie.

"You will give Dan a heart attack if he sees you like that!" I teased.

"You don't think he will appreciate my school pride?" she teased back while lifting the sweatshirt a little higher to show off her nice ass.

Kiera reached down under my sheet and felt that my dick was starting to get hard. "Feels like I raised your school spirit this morning. Too bad for Dan. He left too early this morning to have my Orange Pride elevate his school spirit."

Sliding into bed Keira didn't miss a beat as she slowly played with my erection. "I didn't expect my foray into the kitchen, where Dan might have seen me, would get this kind of response."

In truth, I didn't really think much of the potential encounter with Dan, but I let her continue as I wanted to hear how her night went.

"So, what happened with Tori after the game?" I asked, changing the subject.

"So I learned that Tori has the school record for the most recruits on the team with 12 players. Courtney or Court as she prefers, the other girl we were with, had 4 recruits she helped the coaches with including Byron Simpson the Freshman running back who scored two touchdowns yesterday. After they grabbed me near the end of the game, we went to see some of the players they know."

"So, you got to go back on the field?" I asked as my hardon started to subside.

"No, they took me down to the locker room area as the coaches, players and media were coming off the field. It was pretty cool being given access like that. Do you remember Matt Jones from the team about 5 years ago. He is now an assistant coach and director of recruiting. Tori, Court and I chatted with him for a few minutes as the players were going into the locker room. He mentioned he wanted their opinion on some things and asked them to catch up with him after they congratulate some of the players."

"Whoa, Tori and Court know the coaches that well?" I questioned.

"Yah, Tori says she meets with them a couple times a week."

"So, I was a little surprised when we entered the locker room at how many other people were in there. Most of the media people were by the door as you walk in, but once you got past the entry area there were coaches, trainers and staff, with quite a few women wandering about."

I was a little taken aback that they would let some female students walk into the locker room. Kiera had no reason to lie but it seems odd. I figured they probably had a shower and dressing room separated from a meeting room given that Neyland Stadium is the fifth largest stadium in the US.

Kiera continued, "I felt like I was out of my element, so I decided to follow Tori and Court's lead. They seemed pretty comfortable as we walked through the locker room saying congrats to some of the players. It was hard to stay focused as the guys were going to and from the showers while they introduced me to a few of the players including Byron."

I was shocked. I started to wonder if Keira was watching these guys shower. Kiera looked at me as she could feel my dick harden. I tried to think about a very cold shower to make it stop, but I just could help imagine what the players must feel like with girls gawking at them in the shower. Frankly I was a little jealous.

Without missing a beat, Keira continued, "Most of the guys kept their towels around them but some were letting it all hang out, so I was pretty distracted when I met Byron. Tori and Court seemed like this was like any other day, so I tried to stay cool but when Lamar Jackson walked by I blew my cover a little."

Lamar Jackson is an all-conference defensive end who is 6' 5" 255 pounds. He is a beast of a human and I cannot believe Kiera was caught staring at him by Tori and Court. I was now getting fully hard with Keira's hand laying on my cock.

"Tori looked at me after noticing my stare and whispered 'impressed?' My mouth fell open as it looked like someone had surgically attached my forearm to Lamar's pelvis. His dick flopped around as he walked and it must have been twice as big as yours is now fully hard," she described.

I could tell she wasn't trying to be demeaning. She was just matter-of-factly sharing what she saw.

"I am glad you aren't upset as I was a little nervous sharing this with you," she said, trying to comfort me as well as reassure herself.

"Anyways, after meeting some of the other players, Court told Tori that she was right about me. She thought I would make great Orange Pride material. I was so flattered they would say that and I really wasn't thinking clearly at the moment. We hung around a little longer until the coaches took over and kicked everyone out."

Kiera continued, "We walked out of the stadium stopping off at a few more postgame tailgates then over to the football offices to Matt Jones's office. When we got there, he said he was working on a list of the top high school prospects that he wants to share with them in the next week as it is never too early to start having students reach out. Then he asked if I was one of the new Orange Pride girls?"

"Are you?" I inquired with some trepidation.

"I don't know, yet," she replied.

She said "Tori responded that she thinks I have what it takes to be a great member of the team and that she would take me under her wing since we are in the same major. Matt said that was a ringing endorsement. He mentioned he got some new UT merch and pulled out a box of samples that he wanted our opinion on."

Kiera explained that Matt was trying to get some better merch for the girls to wear that are more form fitting rather than old ugly Beefy T shirts. "No more 'shrink it an and pink it' stuff for our Orange Pride girls," Matt said.

Court chimed in, "I know, we need more cute stuff. We should have Kiera model some of it for us. She is so cute, and it would be fun to see her work her school spirit a little."

"Matt tossed me the first t-shirt, and I looked at all of them wondering if they were serious," Kiera said. "Tori has such an air of confidence and walked over to me and grabbed the shirt. It was orange and said Orange Pride with white letters. She told me how cute I would look in it and then reached down, grabbing the bottom of my shirt, and pulled it off over my head. I was standing there in my bra and jeans in front of them as she handed me the shirt."

Keira went on, "I was a little flustered, but also flattered as I put on the orange shirt. Court told me to model it for us as she pulled out her phone to snap a few pics. This routine lasted for a couple shirts until the last one. It was a burnout white t-shirt with the orange Tennessee T on the front. It was super cute and slightly transparent as you would expect being a burnout shirt."

"This one is so hot!" Tori mentioned.

"I just peeled of the t-shirt I had on and was about to replace it with the cute white burnout shirt when Tori stopped me. I think this shirt is special and she reached around me and unclasped my bra. It was surreal as I just let her take my bra off in front of Court and Matt Jones. Snapping back to reality I quickly put on the white t-shirt which was a little too small for me."

I could believe that this was the same Kiera. Her she was flaunting her breasts to Matt Jones, Court and Tori. She must have been a little drunk from those tailgates!

"OMG Matt, that is so hot!" Tori exclaimed as Court started to snap a few more pictures.

"I looked down and my nipples were clearly visible through the white t-shirt underneath each side of the orange Tennessee T logo. It was a size too small for my liking and I was feeling a little embarrassed about my nipples being so prominently displayed," Kiera said with a degree of trepidation.

"Last item", Court said as she pulled out the orange hoodie.

Matt said, "You girls gotta be ready for some of those colder late fall games."

"Cute, we can definitely make this work" Tori said as she held up the hoodie sweatshirt in front Kiera to gauge its size.

Kiera commented, "It was if I was under Tori's spell, and I just complied to whatever she would say. She told me to remove the burner shirt and give it back to Matt. I noticed Court had snapped a few more pics as I was standing there with no top on waiting for Tori to hand me the hoodie. She commented on how nice and thick and soft it was as she slowly handed it to me."

Court jokingly commented to Matt, "I think we are going to have a good recruiting year with the help of Kiera's contributions."

"It seemed like I was standing there with my boobs on display forever until Tori gave me the sweatshirt," Kiera said.

"Can you believe they showed Matt my boobs, like that?" Kiera said almost in denial that it was her who took off her t-shirt.

"I am a little stunned. Fortunately, you have such amazing boobs" I said, not really knowing what to say.

Kiera still had her hand on my dick, which was getting pretty hard again, and commented, "I am so glad you find it hot that your girlfriend is Orange Pride material. I was nervous you would be upset and didn't expect you it would make you so hard."

"So, you earned that sweatshirt" I commented.

"Well not yet. Tori said that she thought I had a such a cute butt that I would look irresistible to recruits in my hoodie and panties. I didn't think she was serious, but she turned me around to face away from Matt and Court and started undoing my jeans. My heart was racing, and it was then that I wished I had worn different panties other than my plain white boyshorts."

I was literally trying to contain myself at the thought of Tori unbuttoning Kiera's pants and surprised that Kiera was so compliant.

"I was too embarrassed to look back at Matt and Court as Tori slid my jeans down my legs and pulled them off along with my shoes."

"We are going to need to get her a pair of our favorite orange checked thongs, huh Tori," Court said.

"Definitely," Tori responded as she moved around to the side of Kiera. She then lifted the bottom of the hoodie to show off Kiera's panty covered ass. "Such a cute butt though. What do you think Matt?"

"Looks pretty firm but it is a little hard to tell. What do you girls think," Matt responded while Court resumed on taking a few more pics.

"You're right," Tori said with a little bit of a devilish smirk. "Well, I can give you a better idea on how the thong would look though."

"I thought Tori was going to give me a wedgie as she ran her hand across my butt however, when her hand reached the other side of my waist, she grabbed the top of my panties and slid them down to the floor with my jeans."

"Oh, the recruits are going to love that ass," Court said as she started snapping picks.

"I was so embarrassed that Matt, Court, and Tori were all commenting on my ass. Tore had lifted the bottom of the hoodie so both Matt and Court could see my whole butt and then Court asked me to wiggle it for them. I peeked over my shoulder, and Court, I think, was now taking a video of me shaking my butt while Matt had a huge smile on his face."

"Tori spanked might butt lightly then finally lowered my hoodie which thankfully covered most of my butt cheeks. She told them 'Kiera needs to be a part of our Orange Pride team'. She then turned me around to face both Matt and Court again. I was afraid to look down as I was unsure if the hoodie went low enough to cover my pussy. I am thankful I had trimmed it rather short so it wouldn't be unsightly if they caught glimpses of it."

Court smirked as she snapped another picture asking, "Do you want to be part of our team, Kiera?"

"It has been a little overwhelming the last few hours" then Kiera looked at me in the eye and said she told them, "I have a boyfriend that I care deeply about, and I want to talk to him about it."

"Fair point," Tori said. "But this merch is for the Orange Pride girls, and she reached down and started pulling off my hoodie leaving me completely exposed. I couldn't look Matt in the eye as he took in my whole body and got a perfectly clear view of my trimmed brown bush. Pussy and tits. Just as Tori started walking away, Matt told her to give me the sweatshirt for being such a good sport and putting up with them."

"I was so out of it that I literally put on the hoodie and grabbed my jeans and snuck out, leaving my panties, bra and t-shirt behind."

So many emotions were running though me along with a rush of hormones as I pictured Kiera standing there completely naked in front of these girls and Matt. It overwhelmed me and I unexpectedly came all over my sheets and Kiera's hand.

I too needed some time to process all of this, and I got up to go shower.