Kiernan Shipka Experiments

Story Info
Kiernan tries some new things to try to find her favorite.
21.7k words
4.55
12.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Late January, 2020.

During Kiernan's last appearance at the Lodge, at the Christmas party, she had indicated she wanted to come by herself next time. Her reasoning for this was that she wanted to do a lot of things, by herself, and implied that privacy was a necessity to do them. This was intriguing for a couple reasons, namely that Kiernan always came up here with a friend (usually Emma Roberts), and that wanting to try new things at the Lodge usually meant something kinky. Kiernan was a very good fuck, but despite how well she had learned from Emma, she wasn't quite what I would describe as a kinky girl. Little did I know that today would prove me wrong.

Kiernan arrived at the Lodge early in the morning. I had been back from my secret getaway with Anya a few days at this point, and to paraphrase the saying, I was now fully recovered from my vacation. The house was empty, just as Kiernan had requested, so when she pulled up out front I went out to greet her. I received a very enthusiastic wave as I approached the car. Kiernan popped the trunk and beckoned me to follow her, where I saw a much larger than usual suitcase waiting.

Kiernan hopped up and wrapped both arms around my shoulders while I caught her around the waist. Her legs lifted up behind her as she hung her entire body off of me. A very "glad to see you" kiss was followed up by a grin that said the exact same thing. The two of us walked back into the house, and then stood in the foyer for a moment. Kiernan was wearing a pair of tight, high-waisted jeans, and a black tank-top that was cropped just enough to tease some of her tight stomach.

"So..." Kiernan said as she looked at me, trying to hide a smirk.

"So..." I repeated as I looked at her. I beckoned her to follow me. "Before we do anything else, let's sit and talk."

"Alright," Kiernan nodded. We walked into the dining room and both sat down at the table opposite each other. It was almost like a job interview, except I was very distracted by Kiernan's tiny cleavage in front of me.

"Ahem, so," I cleared my throat, looking at her across the table. "You had said you wanted to come here alone to do things alone?"

"Yes," Kiernan sat up straight, and even folded her hands together on the table formally. "As you know, I've been coming here for some time. Have always loved it. But, I find that at this point I'm starting to get...curious...about various things."

"Understandable," I nodded.

"Yeah, I mean, the other girls are always talking about things they do, and I've watched plenty of things happening. One time I saw Jen's ankles connected to her neck with a rope..."

She was not wrong. Jennifer Lawrence was almost constantly tied up when she was here. It was how she came to be here in the first place, but that's a story for another day.

"So, yes, curiosity brews," Kiernan continued, "But then I become preoccupied with other things and I never get around to trying any of them. Does that make sense?"

"Sure. You want to dedicate some time to trying things out to see what you like."

"Exactly," Kiernan nodded.

"Alright," I nodded back. "So what were you thinking? Give me the bullet points."

"Umm," Kiernan started to count on her fingers. "Rough stuff. Outfits. Roleplaying. Tying. Orders..."

"Alright. Slow down. Let's go through these one at a time in more detail," I said.

"Yes, good idea. We should go over these ahead of time, make sure everything is agreeable."

I nodded, folding my hands on the table. Kiernan did the same with her hands in her lap.

"First of all. I want to warm up with a fuck the way I want. No one watching, no one instructing, no one interrupting..."

--------------

"Warming Up...The Way She Wants"

Kiernan and I were on the bed in my room. After wrapping up our conversation at the table and hearing the tantalizing myriad of things she wanted to do, I was quite turned on. So naturally I was anxious to get something going as soon as possible. Kiernan felt the same way, pouncing on me as soon as we got in the room. We had both fallen into bed as the makeout started, and Kiernan climbed her petite body up on top of me as we kissed aggressively and passionately.

At first the makeout was all hands in the most teasing way. I of course grabbed Kiernan by the ass as she bent down to kiss me, but she was running her hands up and down my chest, my arms, and even groped over my cock below her hips at one point. When I squeezed her ass harder during one kiss, she suddenly straightened herself up, in the perfect position to be riding my cock if we weren't clothed.

Then, Kiernan reached down with both hands and pulled her tank top up and over her head with one swoop. She tossed it aside, and then brushed her hair back behind her ears with both hands. Her hair was darker at the Christmas party than her normal bright blonde, but this time it looked darker still, which made this change in her all the more interesting.

I moved my hands up, letting them slide around from her ass onto that tight, flat stomach of hers. Her plain blue bra stared back at me, tempting me to pull it down and reveal those perky tits of hers. Kiernan looked down at me as I felt her up, running my hands over her core and then gripping her by the waist. Kiernan grinned at it and put her hands on top of mine.

"I love how you grab me," she squeezed her own hands into mine, making me grip her by the waist harder. "You make me feel so tiny..."

It was true I was almost a foot taller than Kiernan, but my broad frame made her look all the more petite when next to me. Plus, the size of my hands made her waist look all the slimmer.

Kiernan reached down and began to pull my shirt up over my head next, staying on top of me as she yanked it off. She tossed it aside and then looked down with immense satisfaction at the sight of my chest below her. She took a moment to glide her hands over my chest, and then fell back on top of me to start the makeout again.

Kiernan started to get more into it, her hands moving more aggressively and her kissed getting more forceful. When I grabbed her ass a litter harder, she let an aroused moan out into my mouth, and then reached down with both hands. Without missing a beat of the kiss, she opened and unzipped my pants and then reached her hands in to rub my cock.

I rolled us over, grabbing Kiernan by the waist and lifting her with my body. We ended up reversed with me on top of Kiernan.

"Oh yeah..." Kiernan's face flared with excitement as her hands reached up and felt the bulk of my arms. "You like throwing me around don't you?"

"Wait until we get to that 'rough stuff' you mentioned..." I said.

That naughty grin she had on only got wider when I unbuttoned her jeans. I leaned up, and just as Kiernan was about to push them down herself, I grabbed the bottoms of them at her ankles. With an easy lift, I moved Kiernan's legs straight up into the air and yanked the pants off entirely. Kiernan's legs dropped back onto the bed as she looked up at me and bit her lip. She was left in nothing but her bra, and a blue thong that was little more than two strings and a silky patch covering her pussy.

I was on my knees as Kiernan's legs fell back to the bed. As soon as they did, Kiernan kicked them back up and hooked both them around my back. She reached for me with both hands, and I grabbed both her wrists. She lifted herself by that tight core while I pulled her arms, and she moved into place wrapped around me, clinging to my body with her arms and legs like I was a pole.

Kiernan gave another playful grin as her petite body rubbed against mine, and then we pulled back into another makeout. My arms held Kiernan up and against me, but I was able to move them one at a time and grab her right on her exposed ass. When I did so with my second hand, I hoisted her up a bit, and then let her fall back into place. Kiernan squealed into my mouth at the sudden jostle.

"I like when you carry me around, too..." Kiernan said, trying to suppress the obvious excitement she got from me holding her like this.

I fell forward and softly pinned her back down on the bed, to which Kiernan moaned again and let her legs drop off me as her body laid back down flat. We were still kissing, but Kiernan was now moving her hands down my chest again. Both hands quickly grabbed my pants and began to work them down. Without looking, Kiernan slid them down until my cock popped out, and then reached up with her feet, kicking them off me the rest of the way.

With my cock out and rock hard, Kiernan stared with glee at my body on top of her. We kissed a bit more while I was above her in a pushup position, but then Kiernan began to slide away. Literally. She started to squirm away underneath me, kissing down my neck and onto my chest. Then she slid down further, and her mouth went over my stomach. Then I realized what she was doing. With my cock pointed down, Kiernan slid right underneath it, and then moved her mouth up.

I stayed just how I was, almost planking on top of her as Kiernan's mouth found my cock and started moving up to put it in her mouth. She opened her lips and covered the tip, and then slid up a little higher to get more in my mouth. I looked down at her situating herself below me, and then as Kiernan teased the tip with her tongue, she reached up and pulled me down by the hips.

I sank down as she did, leaning upright and settling on my knees with Kiernan's chest between them. She brought her arms above and then gripped my cock, tipping her head upward so she can suck it while laying back on the bed.

She bobbed her head up and down on my cock several times, and then laid back again. She looked behind herself, and then grabbed one of the pillows from the top of the bed. The pillow was quickly stuffed under her head, and then Kiernan grabbed my hips again to pull me into her face. The pillow allowed Kiernan to comfortably keep her head propped up as she pulled my hips forward and had me shove my cock back into her mouth. Kiernan's face flashed with delight as she pulled me and had me fuck her mouth.

After laying back and having me thrust my cock into her mouth, Kiernan pulled the pillow back and let her head drop down away from it. Not to say she stopped entirely, as her tongue kept licking my cock from underneath until she slid back up out of that position. She got on her knees and came back at me, grabbing me as we made out and then turning me to lay back on the bed. I did, and then watched her tight body crawl on top of me. Kiernan slung one leg over my head upside down, putting her thighs on either side of my head.

I slid one finger along her ass, plucking the string of her thong free and pulling it aside to reveal that tight, perfect pussy. She was already glistening, obviously anticipating the attention. My tongue pressed onto her pussy and started licking with firm strokes. Kiernan's taste covered my tongue in an instant, and she moaned out with my cock in her mouth. A few more licks, and Kiernan pulled her mouth off my cock to moan again, louder.

"Mmmm-ahhh..." she moaned out and then looked back at me, "God I love the way you eat my pussy."

Kiernan pushed her hips back into my face a couple times like she was thrusting into something, then she began to turn. She deftly turned around and brought her legs back to where they were, mounting my face while letting her legs slide out to her sides. Her thong didn't slide back into place after I pulled it aside, so her pussy hung right above my face, which allowed me to wrap my arms around her thighs while my tongue went back to her clit.

"Aaaaaaah-haaa-yessss..." Kiernan moaned out as she stiffened her back. She arched her back and pushed her chest forward, and then quickly grabbed the back of her bra to unfasten it. It was tossed aside as Kiernan brought both hands to her perky tits. One she grabbed, while the other got attention from a few of her fingers as she started to flick her nipple back and forth.

She soon put her other hand down to her pussy. It interrupted my mouth for a split second when she curved one of her fingers inside herself. I watched her face light up as they did, and another pleased grin form on her face.

"Oh my god I am so wet..." Kiernan moaned out as she brought her finger to her mouth. She sucked her own taste off herself while I moved my tongue lower, licking up between her lips and parting her opening with the tip of my tongue. Kiernan yelped again, like she was about to laugh, and then went back to grinding her hips into my face from above.

I let my tongue stick out and allowed Kiernan to use it. She did just that, dragging her clit back and forth while I kept it as firm as I could. Soon she had a very hot rhythm going as she tipped forward and held herself up with both arms. I took over playing with her nipples, which drove her further along and made her moans start to get louder. Soon her closed eyes open to look down at me. She grinned as she watched my fingers flick her hard nipples, and then her mouth started to open further.

"Ohhh..." she panted, eyes closing again. "I'm gonna..."

She couldn't finish her thought as her voice squeaked off and her mouth opened wider still in a silent oh. Then her eyes opened wide, and her whole body jolted. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head, and suddenly she broke.

"I'm cumming I'm cumming I'm cumming..." she moaned out in a quiet but high-pitched voice. Then she got louder.

"OHHH!" Kiernan cried out. She dipped down further, putting her head down on the bed and grabbing the headboard to pull herself back up. She moaned through the orgasm as her hips rocked back and forth on my face, and I struggled to keep my tongue on her clit. As she kept squirming, her moans slowly changed from a normal cry of ecstasy, to something resembling an intense giggle. She flipped off me, still giggling, and landed on her back next to me.

"I love it," Kiernan said with a grin as she looked at me. She ran her hands along her body, feeling the tingles from her orgasm fizzling out.

"Did you want me to suck your cock some more?" she asked, twitching her leg back and forth. "Or can I have you plow me now?"

I got up and moved so I was above Kiernan. That insignificant thong she was wearing was pulled up and off her legs so quickly it was an afterthought. She quickly spread her legs around me, and then scooted herself forward a little so she was directly underneath me. Her legs spread wide open and she pulled them back, bringing her thighs almost to her sides. She gave another grin as she stared at me, and then glanced down at my cock as I grabbed it. I moved it down to her pussy, and her eyes widened a bit while her face looked slightly nervous with anticipation.

"Put it in slow..." she said as she watched my cock. I brought the tip to her lips and just barely touched it, when she looked up at me again and added, "Reeeeal slow..."

I pushed my cock against her lips, and the tip parted them slightly. Kiernan sucked in air quickly, and then let out a tiny gasp as she felt it. Her eyes were fixed squarely on her pussy while she leaned her head upright to see. I began to ever so slowly push my cock forward, watching her lips part as I went deeper inside her. Kiernan flopped back down onto the bed and let out tiny breaths as I slowly inched my cock inside her. When I was halfway in, she bit her lip and let out a louder moan. I stared at her face, only occasionally glancing down at her pussy as my cock slowly stretched it out. Kiernan's expression told me she was truly enjoying the feeling of every single inch of my cock sliding into her at such a slow pace.

"Ohhh my god..." Kiernan leaned her head up as my cock finally came to the point where the entire thing was inside her. I looked down at her as I held it inside her, throbbing and wanting to start pounding her immediately, but enjoying the tease.

"Pull out," Kiernan said as she sat up a bit more. I did as she said, pulling my cock out almost as slow as I put it in. Kiernan watched my shaft emerge, licking her lips as she did. When my cock was fully out and stuck straight back out above her pussy, she suddenly leaned up entirely.

"Fuck I'm so wet..." she giggled as she sat upright and then leaned her head down to my cock. "I just gotta..."

Kiernan locked her mouth onto my cock again, sliding down with quick slurping motions while her hand held the bottom of my shaft. She sucked up and down several times, and then turned her head to run her tongue up the side. Then she did the same with the other side, looking up at me with a grin as she did. After sucking down a few more times she threw herself back onto the bed and lifted her legs to spread them open again.

"I am so fucking wet," Kiernan ran her fingers over her pussy as she said it. "You can definitely fuck me as hard as you want."

I started to thrust my cock hard into her pussy, easing it in at first and then picking up speed after only a few moves. Kiernan stared up at me with a grin as she laid back and took it. Her legs stayed spread wide as she hooked her hands behind her thighs to keep them lifted up that way. It gave me such a nice angle both to watch her pussy swallow my cock, and for my cock to fuck her with nothing in the way. Still, that angle made it so I went in deep, and soon Kiernan had her mouth open as the thrusting got faster and harder.

"Fuck..." she watched several hard thrusts split her open as she watched with an exclaimed gasp on her face. Then she looked up and saw me.

"I love your cock..." she said, barely able to keep her face straight, resisting the urge to cry out harshly. "Don't stop...just like that..."

I was thrusting fast now, slipping my cock into her pussy so easily the biggest limit to my thrusts was nothing but my own holding back. Kiernan gasped again with a wide "oooh" from her mouth, but then she moaned louder, and it turned into a smile.

"You like using my pussy, don't you?" Kiernan smirked up at me as I kept thrusting.

"I've seen you fuck other girls, you don't do it like you do for me. That look on your face when you fuck me isn't there with anyone else."

She could've been right for all I knew. Either way, it turned me on all the more hearing her egg me on in a low whisper.

"You fuck me better, because you love using this tight pussy-ahhh!" She moaned and shifted her hands to catch her legs from slipping.

"Oh my god, do it, do it. Harder...harder..." Kiernan leaned her head back as I went faster, clapping hips into her thighs with each thrust.

"FUUUCK..." Kiernan called out, "That is perfect...mmm...please don't stop oh my god..."

She was flat on the bed except for her pulled back legs now, eyes closed and taking it all.

"Don't stop...please...just use my pussy and finish like this...blow it all over me...or fill my pussy up...I don't care just please don't stop..."

Kiernan let out a quiet moan that almost sounded like a whimper. I leaned forward and grabbed her legs, pushing them back myself and freeing her hands. Both of them instantly went to her tits as she gripped them and started playing with her nipples. Then one slid down and started playing with her clit with her middle finger.

"Oh my goooood..." Kiernan moaned out under me, "Fuck! Ahhhh...please!"

I thrust into her one more time and then felt it. Kiernan blew up beneath me as she rubbed her clit to another orgasm. I fucked as hard as I could through it, pinning Kiernan down by the backs of her thighs as she wildly moaned out. Then it was my turn.

I pulled out at the last possible second, perfectly timing the first pump of my orgasm to shoot a thick rope up Kiernan's chest to land across her stomach and between her tits. She moaned out and watched it land, and then stared wide eyed as I shot the rest in the same place. Landing several bursts across her chest and stomach, and then leaving the last of them on her pussy before I shoved my cock back in and gave her several more thrusts.