Kiernan Shipka Experiments

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kiernan sat up, her petite body looking fit and ready for more. She even had a look in her eye that said that, but she just caught her breath and then gave a shy grin as she stood up off the desk, leaving a tiny speck a my cum behind from her pussy.

"Thank you, sir," she said with an adorable grin. "I'm very glad I won't be in trouble."

"You will be if you don't clean up," I nodded to the spot on the desk.

"Oh!" she looked back and forth at it and me. "I'm sorry..."

Kiernan quickly leaned down, running her tongue over the spot on the desk and then licking it clean. I walked up behind her and slid two fingers into her pussy, pumping them back and forth as Kiernan gasped into the wood of the table. I pulled them out and held them, covered in cum and her juices, to her face. Kiernan sucked those clean as well, and then turned back to my cock. She sank down to her knees one more time and sucked it clean.

"Now Kiernan, get dressed and get back to class," I said, returning to my stern voice.

Kiernan quickly scrambled and picked up her clothes, holding them in a bundle against her almost naked body.

"Yes sir..." she nodded quickly and started to hurry away.

"Kiernan, wait," I called after her and then followed the few steps she had taken.

"Yes, sir?" she asked.

I grabbed her by the hips one more time and kissed her hard.

"If you ever get that urge in Ms. Roberts again, you come to my office, ok?"

A devilish smile flashed across Kiernan's face, "Yes sir."

I watched her walk off again, sighing in character once more, "18 year-old seniors. I tell you..."

------------

"So after the roleplay session, what were you thinking?" I asked.

"Ok, bear with me here," Kiernan said as she held up both hands from across the table. "I was looking for things to get a little...rougher?"

I nodded and perked up at the table, "That's where things can get complicated. When you say 'rougher' we need to discuss exactly what you mean."

"Yes, definitely," Kiernan nodded, going along with the point I was making.

"So what do you mean by rougher? Because frankly I haven't exactly been gentle with you in the past."

"Oh I know that you like, fuck me really hard, and everything, but I know there's stuff that other girls like specifically that you haven't done to me," Kiernan said. She was blushing slightly, like she was almost shy about coming right out and saying it.

"Ok, let me throw some things out there," I said as I started counting on my fingers. "Do you want me to slap your ass?"

"Yes, but also do that with the schoolgirl thing."

"Slap your face?"

"No."

"Slap you or whip you in any other capacity?"

"No."

"Toss you around?"

"Yes."

"Toss you around in a way that isn't exactly playful?"

"Yes."

"Pull your hair?"

"Yes, to an extent."

"Hold you down so you can't move?"

"Yes please."

"Do you want me to choke you?"

Kiernan's eyebrows raised, and then she started to nod, "Yeah."

"Is this like a demeaning thing?" I asked.

"Not exactly, but it would be hot if you made me work for it, you know?" Kiernan smirked.

"I think I'm getting the picture here. But you don't want me to really hurt you or anything, right?"

"No, I just, you know. Show me what you do to Kat Dennings when she's got you."

I had to smirk at that. Kat did love to be worked good and rough. Then again she had a much thicker ass and all around frame than Kiernan did. Kat I could handle easily enough, but Kiernan was so tiny I could probably throw her across a room if properly motivated. I'd have to be more careful.

"Alright, we can do that. But, safeword, just in case."

Kiernan nodded quickly, going along with it.

---------

"Kiernan Wants it Rough"

I'd given Kiernan enough time to change and clean herself up from the schoolgirl encounter, and now I was on my way back to the bedroom to find her again. The schoolgirl roleplay was quite successful, and I'm pretty sure she felt the same way. As I walked down the halls I was debating ways we could continue it in the future, and who else may have been interested in doing something similar. But that was a thought for another time. I returned to the bedroom and found Kiernan admiring herself in the full-length mirror next to the closet.

She had changed her outfit again, and definitely taken it in a direction more towards the kinky. It was a lingerie outfit again, but nothing like any of the ones I'd previously seen Kiernan wear. There was a black bra that was skin tight against her, and shining the light from the room back at me. It was latex, as were the black boy-shorts she was wearing around her ass. She was also wearing a pair of black fishnet thigh-highs that featured a vinyl ring wrapped around the top of her thighs.She'd even changed her necklace, which was now a black choker with a red heart jewel at her throat.

Kiernan watched my reflection in the mirror as I approached her, a sly little grin on her face. She put one leg out to the side for emphasis on her fishnets, and then raised both hands to her head to fluff her hair. When I got to the point where I was right behind her, she straightened out and stood there with her hands at her sides, nervously waiting for my next move.

"Don't you look good?" I said in a quiet voice. My hands slowly moved up and came to rest on her shoulders, holding still for a moment. "I suppose you did that just for me?"

"Mhm..." Kiernan nodded at the mirror with a certain sense of satisfaction and that tiny grin on her face.

That look was promptly wiped off her face by me grabbing the back of her hair by the roots and giving it a firm yank down. Kiernan's head tipped back slightly, just enough to make her head jerk back but still allow her to see her reflection in the mirror. I held her in place while my other arm wrapped around her, letting my fingers snake up her stomach and over her tits before I let my fingers caress her throat.

"Well if it's just for me I suppose I can do whatever I want then, can't I?" I whispered into her ear while we stared into each other's eyes through the mirror. Kiernan tried to nod but I was holding her hair too tightly.

"Mhm," she let out through a bit lip.

My other hand slid up her throat and I arranged my thumb and fingers to either side of it. I tightened them just enough to lock onto her neck without outright choking her. Kiernan gasped a little, letting her mouth drop open. While she didn't outright have a smile on her face, there was definitely a hint of excitement in her eyes.

While I held her in place so we could both stare into the mirror, I started to grope her body freely. I let my free hand wrap around her waist, going over her stomach and down her thighs. When I came to the latex shorts she had on, I drummed the tips of my fingers on her hip a couple times, and then gripped my fingers on her hip tightly. I swayed her to the right a little, popping out her hip to the side and posing her. Then I dropped my hand lower and picked up one of her thighs, lifting her leg. Kiernan went with it, rubbing her foot against her other calf.

I released her by the throat, but then put my hand to the back of her neck, with my other hand still on her hip. With a not exactly gentle move, I leaned her forward at the waist, and Kiernan bent over far enough to put both hands on the ground while both feet stood there normally. Kiernan whipped her hair back and looked up at me in the mirror, as I was staring down at the way the boyshorts she was wearing hugged her ass as she bent over.

There were only a few seconds of me staring at her ass before I slapped it once again, partially hitting her skin and the latex. Kiernan gasped again as she stared up at me in the mirror, holding her position but jolting forward a little from the slap. I jerked her back up by the shoulders and then pulled her body against mine. Kiernan exhaled once in a rush as she watched me start to grope her harder. My hands went right to her tits, squeezing them through the tight material of her bra while I leaned in and began to kiss her on the side of the neck. Then I let my hands slowly caress back down her stomach to her hips, almost sensually touching her as I kissed slowly.

Of course that was misleading, because after a few seconds of doing that I roughly grabbed her by the hips and spun her around. Kiernan whirled around and looked into my eyes as she came to face me, but I quickly put both hands on her shoulders and forced her down to her knees.

"Get to work," I said bluntly as I pulled my shirt off over my head.

Kiernan said nothing, she just went down onto her knees and quickly brought her hands up to the waistband of my pants. She got them open and pulled my cock out, and without further prompting, slid her mouth over my cock and began to urgently suck it. I stood there nonchalantly, playing off that I wasn't enjoying it nearly as much as I really was. Kiernan started to go faster, those eyes staring up at me as I didn't pay attention to her directly. In fact, I was staring at her reflection in the mirror, watching the back of her head bob back and forth as she sucked. Which gave me another idea.

"Wrong," I announced coldly. I grabbed Kiernan by the back of her hair again and pulled her back, to which she gasped in shock as her open mouth slid off my cock, a string of drool hanging onto it as she pulled away. I held her there, and took a sidestep to change my position. I pulled Kiernan with me and forced her to turn her body, and then I pivoted her head back towards the mirror, so she could see. The angle let me watch her suck my cock in perfect profile. It would allow me to see exactly how deep she took it.

"I'm sorry," Kiernan moved back into position, wrapping her lips around my cock and starting to slide up and down. I turned my head and watched Kiernan's reflection in the mirror. Just like I thought, it gave the perfect view of her trying to suck my cock down her throat as deep as possible as fast as she possibly could. It just wasn't fast enough for my liking.

I put both hands back on Kiernan's head, wrapping them around the back of it to hold them in place. Kiernan stopped what she was doing in the middle of a downward motion, and looked up at me expectantly. I wasn't looking at her though, I was still staring into the mirror, and I took a moment of appreciation for how it looked to shove my cock further into Kiernan's mouth from the side. Kiernan muffled out a tiny noise as I pushed in deeper, and I felt her throat tense up as my cock slid down it.

The sight was very nice, seeing Kiernan's face pressed right up against the base of my cock, the entire thing disappeared down her throat. But then I decided I wanted more once again. I pulled out of Kiernan's throat, and then thrust right back into it. Kiernan stayed stiff and still, staying in the position that allowed my cock to slide down her throat the easiest way. I watched the tip and then the shaft slide back into her mouth and all the way down her throat. It was amazing to see it from the side. The closest I'd come to watching a sextape of Kiernan and I.

I started to thrust into her mouth faster, taking no consideration for how hard or deep I was going. I held Kiernan's head in place as she stared up at me, putting her hands on my thighs but not yet pushing back against me to resist what was happening. The only noise she made was a muffled moan that was promptly shut down by the next thrust of my cock. Finally I turned and looked down at Kiernan in front of me. She was staring up, a sheen of water building up in her eyes as my cock continued to fuck her mouth deep.

When I felt the slightest pinch from her fingernails into my skin, I pulled out. Kiernan's mouth hung open with her tongue sticking out as she took in a massive breath and blinked her eyes several times. She stared up at me for a moment, audibly panting as she swallowed once. That was all the break she got, as I grabbed my cock with one hand and pulled her head to it with the other.

"MMMmmmphph" Kiernan half moaned before my cock filled her mouth again.

I stood in place and thrusted my cock into her mouth several more times, going deep. Then I released it and gripped her by the head with both hands again. This time I stayed still, and pulled her head lower onto my cock, forcing her to go all the way down each time. Kiernan stayed in place but allowed herself to essentially go limp, making it easy for me to tilt and pull her head back and forth to get the exact speed and depth I wanted from her mouth on my cock. Then I pulled it down once more, all the way down so those lips were wrapped around the base of my shaft, and held her there.

Kiernan stared up at me as she held it. I felt her throat tighten around my cock as she struggled to keep it loose enough not to bother her. That water in her eyes got thicker, and just when I thought a tear was about to run down her cheek, I felt the slightest twitch from her throat. I pulled back immediately, and held her head up as she took in a sharp breath.

"I need...just a minute..." Kiernan panted as she looked up at me.

"You can catch your breath and still use your tongue," I countered. If she wasn't using the safe word there was no reason to have her stop entirely.

Kiernan quickly nodded and dipped her mouth back down, breathing heavily while her tongue started to lick my shaft and up to the tip. Her hot breath spilled out of her mouth onto my cock as she hurriedly coated every inch of it with her tongue, sometimes just licking up the saliva that was already there, other times giving a spot a fresh coat of it. By the time Kiernan had caught her breath, not an inch of my cock wasn't shining and slippery from her tongue.

"Nice work," I said as I looked down at her.

Then my hands shot down again, grabbing her by the shoulders and hoisting her back up. Kiernan gasped as I lifted her up with ease, and then almost fell again as she forgot to get her feet under her. I pulled her into place, standing in front if me and facing the mirror again. Then she watched as I grabbed the tight bra she was wearing and yanked it off, shaking her to the side and back in order to wrench it off her shoulders and down her arms.

Kiernan was left topless, watching her reflection in the mirror as I groped her tits from behind. I looked down her body as I did, loving the sight of her perky nipples already stiffened. Both hands went to them, my fingers flicking each one several times as Kiernan shuddered and gave tiny aroused moans. They only got louder when I pinched one of them between my knuckles, and moved my other hand down to her shorts.

The latex hugged her hips tightly, but my hand worked it's way underneath them instantly. Kiernan squirmed as my fingers went to her pussy and began to rub it firmly. She was already wet, but she still gasped a bit as two of my fingers penetrated her pussy while my other hand tweaked her nipple. She went weak at the knees and dipped down a bit, but then recovered as she let out a louder moan. That was all I needed to take it up a notch. I pulled out of her shorts and then hooked my thumb into the side, jerking them down off her hip. The latex made it difficult at first, but after sliding my thumb back and forth while continuing to pull, they slid far enough down her thighs that one more harsh pull let them fall to the floor.

Kiernan was in just her fishnets at that point, which was such a sight in the mirror that my still slick cock twitched and seemed to get even harder. She watched in the mirror as my hands groped down her chest and stomach again, and then gripped her around the waist. Kiernan moaned excitedly as I lifted her up and held her against my body, at first wondering what I was doing. When I fitted one arm around her and then grabbed her thigh, Kiernan figured it out. She spread her legs and lifted them up, adjusting herself to allow me to grab underneath both of her thighs. We worked together, with Kiernan grabbing my cock and tipping it upward to her pussy, and me lowering her down onto it. Kiernan wrapped around arm around my shoulders behind herself, and we were set.

I lowered Kiernan further down onto my cock, and then lifted her up and off of it. Her tiny petite body weighed basically nothing, so it was easy for me with both arms to raise and lower her on my cock. Kiernan helped out where she could, picking herself up by pulling herself up on my shoulders, but most of the motion came from me. Kiernan mostly stared at it in the mirror, watching me handle her like she was nothing, using her body like a tool to jerk myself off with.

Kiernan moaned loudly, her mouth hanging open as her face widened in a gasp of surprise. We'd never done anything like this before. I'd taken advantage of her tiny frame in the past, but never in a way that outright used her like this. Her tight pussy gripped my cock with every motion as I lowered her onto it, and she tipped her head back to moan harder as I continued. Then, one of her hands dropped down, and while still staying situated in a way that let me keep fucking her, Kiernan began to flick her fingers over her clit rapidly.

I could see the entire thing in the mirror, looking over her shoulder while lifting her up and down. Not only was it amazingly hot to see, the way Kiernan was doing it made her pussy clench my cock even tighter. Another moan came out of her, and I stared at her face in the mirror to watch her expression. Her expression winced once as she was pulled down onto my cock again, and then opened up as another moan came out of her.

"Holy fu-u-u-u-ck..." she moaned as I lifted her up and down. Then, she squealed one more time, and I felt her body tense up. Her hand started going back and forth faster, and the moan that came out of her mouth next was longer and louder. She started to cum right there as she rolled her head up and down in tune with the motions I was putting into her body. I pumped her as fast as I could up and down on my cock to let her finish, and then stopped. As tiny as Kiernan was, it was still quite the workout.

Kiernan finished her orgasm, and then leaned herself back further into my body, pressing her feet down against my thighs as she sagged down further. Time to change things up again. I carried her with me as I turned away from the mirror and made my way to the bed. As soon as we were there, I lifted Kiernan by the thighs off of my cock, and then threw her forward onto the bed as hard as I could.

Hitting the mattress with a hard bounce, Kiernan landed on her stomach, pulling one of her legs towards her. All that accomplished was giving me a better look at her pussy in front of me, causing me to immediately grab her by the ankles and yank her back toward me. Kiernan gasped again as she slid backwards over the bed covers, and then turned her head to look back at me. I pulled her to the edge of the bed, letting her legs hang off it and putting her pussy right up against the edge. Her thighs were on either side of my waist as I grabbed my cock and shoved it back inside her.

Kiernan craned her head upward and moaned hard as I shoved my cock back inside her, immediately starting to fuck her hard and fast. Both my hands gripped her thighs, holding them open and ensuring she couldn't squirm out of this position. It was perfect, with my cock lined up in such a way that I could ram it straight into her pussy with no resistance. The sound of hard thrusts started to clap across the room as Kiernan moaned and took it. I released her thighs and put both hands around her waist, which was so tiny my grip could almost circle it entirely. I had to smirk at that as I started to pound her harder, to which Kiernan pounded one of her hands down on the bed and balled up the sheets in her fist. I responded by slapping her petite ass hard. The smack echoed across the room along with another cry of Kiernan's.