Kiernan Shipka Experiments

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The noise itself made my hands move. I released her waist and leaned forward enough to grab her by the shoulders. Kiernan bent backwards, arching her back and lifting her head up higher as I pulled her towards me. She hooked her legs upward and pushed her chest up off the bed as she bent her body as much as she could, bringing it closer to me. I held onto her shoulders as I kept ramming my cock into her pussy, and then ran my hands down her back. Kiernan turned her head backwards to look at me, but I only caught one glimpse of the side of her eye, and knew what I needed to do next.

I pushed her back down onto the bed face down, and then grabbed her by the waist again. Kiernan wasn't sure what I was doing, but she also didn't seem to be paying attention, half-hypnotized by how hard I was fucking her pussy. But when I stopped, she turned to pay attention. My grip on her hips tightened and then I pushed her up higher onto the bed. Kiernan picked her hips up and attempted to crawl, but as soon as I was on the bed I got back on top of her, forcefully shoving her back down so she was laying flat again.

Kiernan laid flat, putting both her hands down on either side of her head, and spreading her legs due to what she knew was coming next. I shoved my cock back into her pussy and lowered myself down on top of her, and started to fuck her prone, hard. From above, Kiernan's body must have been completely hidden by mine except for her legs sticking out a bit. I pinned down both her wrists as I started to pound hard, hearing her moans blast across the room away from me. I leaned my head down onto her shoulder next to her face, and gave her a couple kisses on the cheek as I kept pounding. Her eyes flipped to the side, followed by her face as we locked eyes and I saw the look in her eyes that said taking it this hard was almost too much for her.

Key word, almost. Kiernan still hadn't said the safe word, so I kept going. Despite being right up against me, Kiernan hadn't kissed me, or done anything with her mouth other than hold it wide open to allow her to breathe heavily and cry out. My hand on her opposite wrist slid down and wrapped around her shoulder, and then made its way to her neck. Like before, I locked my grip around her neck, being careful not to apply pressure to her windpipe, but instead to just squeeze the sides a little.

Kiernan's eyes rolled up into her head as I gripped her neck and continued to pound her pussy. Her moans stopped for a moment as her eyes closed, and I leaned in to press my lips against hers. This seemed to wake her up, and she slid her tongue into my mouth to kiss back as she squeaked out another moan. One of her hands came up to mine, clapping her hand onto my forearm. At first I thought she might try to pull me away, but instead she just ran her fingers up my forearm and then put her own hand on top of mine, like she was helping me choke her.

Obviously I clenched my hand tighter on her neck after that. Kiernan sputtered out a harsh moan as I kept railing my cock down into her pussy, mashing her into the bed. Her tiny frame did nothing to absorb the shock of each thrust, so as soon as my cock was inside her the thrust was only stopped by me shoving her body down into the bed until the soft mattress was sunken down enough to resist. I kept my eyes on her face, and Kiernan stared directly back at me through the almost nonexistent space between our faces. Her eyes were starting to glaze over, becoming distant, and her mouth was still hanging open. Then her eyes rolled back into her head as her hand clamped down on my own on her neck, and I felt a spasm underneath me. Kiernan kicked her ass up just a bit, adjusting the angle I was fucking her in. Her hips shook as she did, and I felt her legs kick upward once and then flop back down onto the bed. She shuddered, letting out a breath that had almost no noise accompanying it. I just kept fucking her pussy as hard as I could, feeling her walls spasm as I did.

After a moment, Kiernan flopped down onto the bed, taking my arm with her. I released her throat and pushed myself off her to give her some space. She was breathing heavily underneath me, and had her eyes closed while her hands rested limply on the bed. My hand went down to her shoulder, turning her over and seeing her face as I did. She had her eyes closed, but also has this contented little grin on her face as she caught her breath.

"I came again..." Kiernan breathed quietly. "I've never had one like that before..."

"Good," I said with a sigh of relief.

Knowing she was alright, I moved into position again, planting my knees on either side of her chest. Kiernan was still breathing softly with her eyes closed, but she figured out what was happening the first time I danced my cock over her lips. Her tongue came out and her mouth opened, and I shoved my cock back into her mouth as I kneeled on top of her. Kiernan kept her eyes closed and happily let me slide it back in to fuck her mouth from above.

I leaned forward, putting my arms out and holding myself up off the bed with Kiernan directly below me. I started to slowly thrust down, feeling my cock slide into her mouth underneath me. At first I started slow, going deep and taking my time to enjoy the sensation of forcing my cock into her throat. But then, on one of my pulls back, I felt something odd. I looked down under myself, and I saw that as I was pulling my cock back up, Kiernan was lifting her head off the bed. She was keeping my cock deep in her mouth even when I was pulling back.

That was how I knew she could take more. I pushed my cock back down, moving my hips toward the bed, and felt Kiernan's throat around my cock. Then I pushed further, and felt Kiernan's face press into my groin and lower abdomen. I was holding the position for a moment when I felt Kiernan's hands run up my sides and to my hips. Kiernan pulled my hips down even further. I pulled back a couple inches and then shoved down again, refilling her throat and feeling hot breath on my skin. Kiernan's fingernails dug into my ass as she pulled me in further still. Nothing seemed to be stopping her. Even Kat when I would choke her and shove my cock down her throat would get a certain look of worry in her eye. Even if it just turned her on more. Kiernan seemed to be thriving off pushing herself.

I hadn't pulled away far enough to give Kiernan a break in quite some time when I finally did. I leaned back and sat on my heels above her as my cock slid out of her mouth. Kiernan grinned and giggled and looked up at me, her brow now slightly sweaty and her hair absolutely mussed beyond any explanation other than fucking. She put her tongue out again as she anxiously shifted underneath me, and then licked my cock as she lifted her head to reach it. I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to cum now and I needed to outright use Kiernan to do it.

I got into position on top of Kiernan, holding myself on my knees between her legs, which I quickly grabbed and lifted up. Kiernan watched as I pushed her legs back and spread them open, until her thighs were just barely touching her chest, but spread apart enough for me to still see her perky tits. She slid her arms in and propped herself up on her elbows, which gave her a good angle to see down to her pussy. With my hands still on her thighs to keep them pushed back, I moved my hips to line up my cock with her pussy. The tip found her opening, and I started to shove it in.

At first Kiernan slowly moaned as I slid my cock in. Her face had the look it always did when I shoved it in, glee and a wide grin. But I was just making sure that the angle I was in worked. As soon as my cock was in, I pulled back and then rammed it back in harder, and began to aggressively thrust it into her as fast as I could. Kiernan's face shifted as she went from the ecstasy of being slowly filled to the surprise of getting her pussy pounded with no consideration for how hard it was. At first she said nothing as her face changed into one of shock and of being taken aback. Then she let out a moan that was half a gasp.

"Ah!" Kiernan cried as she watched my cock pummel her pussy between her thighs.

It was a good, deep angle, but I wanted an even deeper one. While still thrusting, I pushed Kiernan's legs back further, and then leaned forward more. The motion allowed me to hold her legs back using only my upper arms, and have me hold myself up off the bed as I pinned her down. It also allowed me to thrust straight down into her pussy as her hips turned up towards me. My cock sank down straight into her like a railroad spike as I pushed her down into the bed with one hard, rough thrust after another.

Kiernan panted and let out deep, exasperated moans as I bent and pounded her body how I desired, and the look in her face sold the surprise she felt at being manhandled in an entirely different way. The way I was holding her legs back I doubt she could've really moved if she wanted to, but at least she had a nice view of my cock sliding inside her.

I kept going, freely fucking as hard as I wanted, feeling Kiernan's wetness pull out with my cock each time. She cried out again during a particularly hard thrust, and then closed her eyes and turned her head away. I quickly reached down with one hand and grabbed her chin, turning her back to look at me. I gave her a grin as my hand instead locked onto her neck again, and held it while I gave a series of even harder thrusts. Kiernan's eyes went wide and her mouth opened in a silent scream, and several rapid thrusts later, that was it.

I dropped Kiernan back onto the bed and quickly slid into place to put my cock right over her face. Kiernan grabbed my cock with both hands and weakly jerked it, until I shoved it down and into her mouth. I fucked it a couple times and then pulled back right as I started to cum. Kiernan took a large splatter right across her face as my cock exploded. With my cock close to her cheek, I shot another one that rolled up and onto her skin before I pulled away and let another blast drop right between her eyes.

Kiernan moved her face up and around my cock, using the tip of it to drag bits of cum down her face and into her mouth. She only got as far as one of the strands on her cheek before I moved again, taking my still-hard cock back down to her pussy. Kiernan giggled as I shoved it back inside her, and then gave her a few more hard pounds. This time she was right back to smiling and moaning, taking the quick hard fuck with her cum-coated face.

I didn't do it long, just long enough to make sure I had blown absolutely everything out of my cock. When I pulled out again, I sat back on my knees, and then pulled Kiernan into place bent forward so she could suck my cock. She did, cleaning it off with her mouth even while her face was still covered in my cum, and only when she was done after a few more thrusts of mine into her mouth, did she flop back onto the bed, exhausted. At first she just laid on her back, but then she flopped over partially onto her stomach and side, raising one leg. It was at that moment that I noticed the red marks on her ass that were still there.

------------

"The next thing is kinda similar to the rough stuff," Kiernan continued as we talked at the dining room table.

"Similar how?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I want to do some tied-up stuff," Kiernan said with another smirk as she hunched her shoulders sheepishly.

"You want me to tie you up?"

"Yeah. But not just like, tie me up and fuck me. There's got to be some other stuff we can do to make it more fun."

"Obviously there is, it just depends on how far you want to take it."

Kiernan had clearly gotten the idea from Jennifer Lawrence, who encouraged people to tie her up all sorts of ways...basically every single time she was here. She didn't come to the Lodge specifically because that was her thing, but it kinda became her thing because of what we did the first time she was here. But again, that's a story for another day.

"So can you like," Kiernan shifted in her seat and began to frame things with her hands, mocking her hands tied in certain ways. "Tie me up so I can't really move, and then do stuff to me where I can't really stop you?"

She batted her eyebrows at me after that last sentence. I nodded again as I looked at her.

"Yes, but remember," then I raised an eyebrow at her. "Safe word."

-----------

"Kiernan Wants to be Tied Up"

It had taken a bit of brainstorming to determine what exactly I should do with Kiernan in this regard. BDSM stuff had a wide range of possibilities, but since she had specified she mainly wanted to be tied up, I put my focus into that. I was thankful for that too, since I had acquired knowledge enough to properly do so over the last couple years with Jen and the few other girls that got into that sort of thing.

After the rough stuff had finished, Kiernan and I took a break, but didn't bother to put any clothes on. When Kiernan decided it was time to start up again, she also stayed naked, because that was kinda the idea to her being tied up in the first place. At first she wasn't quite sure what to expect, so when I told her to get off the bed she seemed surprised. Maybe she thought tying her to bed would be where I went with it, but I had a better idea.

I had Kiernan stand in front of the mirror again as I began to work. From the drawer that houses all those implements, I retrieved several lengths of black, soft rope that was specifically made for body tying. No burn, just enough tightness to really feel it. The first thing I did was put her arms behind her back, and then fold them together so each hand was grabbing the opposite wrist. Then I wrapped a short strand of rope around her wrists like a snake before tying it in a strong, easy knot.

"Oooh," Kiernan giggled and then wiggled her now constrained hands as she looked in the mirror.

"Don't move," I said as I kissed her on the cheek.

She obliged as I grabbed a second, much longer strand of rope. I measured it out with my hands and then did some calculations in my head. For what I was thinking, I figured it would be enough. I flipped the end of the rope over Kiernan's shoulders and laid it there while I began to work.

Kiernan watched as I first wrapped the rope over her collarbone, and then wound it around her shoulders, and then her upper arms. She already couldn't move those because of the wrist ties, but this made that tighter. I coiled the rope all the way around her chest down to her hips, keeping her tits free between two strands, and then knotting it off at her back. It looked secure, so to check I grabbed one of the strands at her back and gave it a tug. Kiernan was pulled along with it as the rope evenly distributed the force, and Kiernan giggled as she now only had free legs.

"How's that?" I asked as I gave the ropes another tug, and then checked the knots to make sure they weren't too tight and would slip if I needed them to.

"I kinda like it," Kiernan said, admiring the way her pale skin looked as it poked out of the different gaps in the rope. "What next?"

She was clearly antsy for me to do something to her in this state, I just don't think she expected what I had planned. I took her by the shoulders and led her into the center of the room in front of the bed. I stood her there.

"Wait here," I said before I turned away.

You wouldn't see it unless you knew to look for it, but there was something there that Jen had installed a long time ago. Mounted in the ceiling was a brace and a mechanical pulley that extended a chain down to the floor. I went to the dresser that housed all the toys used by whomever was so inclined, and then found a small remote. I pushed the bottom button, and a quiet whirring began to be heard. Kiernan finally looked up and saw the chain descending from the ceiling, and all she could do was laugh.

"Oh my god," she said in a giddy disbelief.

I went back to her and grabbed the chain, taking the clip at the end of it and hooking it to the ropes at her back. It made it so she couldn't walk off, as evidenced by me saying nothing as I turned and walked away again. Kiernan was left standing there, tied up and on display in the middle of the room. I went back to the dresser and scanned through the arrangement of toys again. I could've just started fucking Kiernan, but I thought it'd be more fun to play with her first.

I grabbed a selection of toys and piled them into my arms, and then walked back, dumping them on the bed behind Kiernan. She turned herself around while still only able to use her legs, and then looked at me.

"I've never used any of those before..." she said, scanning the pile.

"Interesting," I said as I 'eenie meenie minie moe'd' the pile before grabbing a toy.

It was a small toy. Small, round, and pink, with a tiny plastic loop at the end of it. The name of the type was "egg," and the design purpose of it was to be inserted, and then controlled via remote. Some people used them in public as a game to make someone get off when they aren't expecting it, or in public or whatever. Jen liked to have it inserted while she was tied up, and then to have whoever she was watching me fuck control the remote. Although I would definitely miss the aspect of that where I had another girl to enjoy, I still thought that Kiernan would enjoy the approach.

When I approached her with the toy, Kiernan stepped to the side with one foot, parting her legs and letting herself bend down slightly, pulling the rope taut. I walked behind her, and then rubbed the toy up her inner thigh, teasing its way up slowly. As I reached her pussy, my other hand went to it ahead of the toy, pulling her pussy apart just enough to give the toy a start, and then slowly slipping it inside her. Kiernan moaned quietly as the round toy slid up inside her, and then stayed there.

Once the toy was inside her, I turned and went back to the bed, laying down on it and legitimately letting out a tired sigh. Kiernan turned herself around by walking in a circle, and then looked at me. I laid back, grabbed the remote with one hand, and then propped my arm under the back of my head to relax. Kiernan looked at me expectantly.

"So what am I supposed to-AHHH!" Kiernan was interrupted by my first press of the button sending a sudden shockwave of vibrations directly into her pussy from inside. She swayed a bit as her legs buckled and the rope caught her, and then she quickly got her balance back as she stood up.

"Ok, that's-OHH!" she jolted as I pushed the button again. I couldn't hear it from where I was sitting, but the buzzing Kiernan felt from inside was no joke. Despite the size, that type of egg vibrator carried a lot of power.

I sat back and stared at Kiernan moaning and fussing in place as I spontaneously activated the vibrator in short pulses. She was attempting to move or twitch but unable to do so in any kind of meaningful way. The ropes binding her held tight, and although she wasn't freaking out or using the safeword to get out, I could tell from the way she was looking at me that she missed having me actually touch her. As I hit the button again, she moaned and popped one foot up behind her before stomping it back on the ground. At that point I pushed the other button, turning on the vibrator and leaving it on.

Kiernan moaned and stood there as the vibrations hit her again, and then didn't stop. She was getting louder now, her legs shifting almost constantly as the sensation stayed constant. I'm sure it was different for her, not being able to shift or change what was buzzing into her pussy. But then again that was the point, as evidenced by me seeing her attempt to pull her arms and the rest of her free but only ending up shifting her legs and futilely pulling at the restraint keeping her in one place on the floor.