Kieron Ch. 01: Seductive Sister

Story Info
Twisted Tales: Kieron and his sister have a strong bond.
9.9k words
4.42
12.5k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,420 Followers

Twisted Tales

Seductive Sister

Kieron 1

Kieron was sat around the dining table with his mum, dad and sister, Missy. The night before he had his leaving do with the "Twisted" gang. Although he still felt sad about not seeing a lot of them for god knows how long, he was excited to finally move away and move in with Oliver.

Having turned 18 he got his first full time job lined up for when he moves to Birmingham, working as a salesman for a company called Mash Up Recruitment. He was a little worried because he was generally a nerdy and shy person, but he found this move to a new city the chance to recreate himself and if everything goes the way he wants... he may finally lose his virginity.

He would never admit it out loud, but ever since his friends Jacob and Bridgette started having sex he was jealous. Spending most of his nights wanking, just imaging what it would be like to have sex with an actual woman.

One other thing he was looking forward to getting away from was Missy. Not that he didn't like her, that was the problem, Kieron was obsessed with her! Not that he ever showed it, although he knew she had caught him staring at her every now and then.

Missy wasn't the nicest to the rest of the "Twisted" gang, but she was always kind of nice to Kieron, except for the sisterly teasing.

She was stunning, slim, toned figure. Kieron was tall but she was nearly the same height as him. She also wore tight clothes that made Kieron's cock jump at the seeing the outline of her tits and toned arse. She had long brunette hair and just fell perfectly down her back.

Kieron loved his sister, a little too much, which was why he was grateful to get to move away before she found out! He did not want the embarrassment of her knowing he fantasised about her.

"What time are you leaving tomorrow, idiot?" Missy joked as she sat next to him at the dinner table.

"Around midday, dick head." Kieron joked back.

"Kieron! Language!" His mum quickly jumped in, always hating whenever he used any sort of swear words.

"Sorry mum." Kieron groaned back to her but gave a little laugh.

"Which of your loser mates are you moving in with again?" Missy asked him.

Oh god, why does her perfume have to smell so intoxicating.

"Erm, Oliver," Kieron said feeling flustered over his lust for his own sister, until he managed to calm himself, "and why do you have to be so mean to them?!"

"I just think you can do better than that group of wierdos." Missy told him.

I know she thinks she's being nice, but they're my friends. When will she finally accept that?!

"Missy, be nice about your brothers' friends." Their mum jumped in again, this time to Kieron's defence.

"Yeah, Missy." Kieron joked and nudged his sister's arm. He knew it seemed brotherly, but really he just wanted to feel her soft, delicate skin. Why am I such a wierdo that I want my sister?

"Whatever," Missy grunted out, never being one to like getting moaned at by their parents, "so, when am I coming down to see your new place?" She asked.

Kieron didn't expect Missy to want to go and visit him, they hung out when they were at home together but she rarely went out of her way to see him, so this was a surprise.

"Erm, whenever?" Kieron replied, also worried she will be a dick to Oliver when she comes to visit.

"Cool, we will sort out a date." Missy said and carried on eating.

Kieron had managed to go nearly a week without wanking at the thought of Missy, but he already knew that night he wouldn't be able to stop himself.

When they all finished eating Kieron went to clean the dishes, whilst he was in there he got the seductive scent of her perfume as she entered the kitchen.

"I got the new Jamesons vinyl if you want to listen to it when you're done??" She asked him.

Music being the main thing the Jones siblings bonded over. His mates were never to fussed about music, but Kieron and Missy both had a love for indie bands.

"Sounds good." Kieron said, praying to god that she wouldn't come any closer because his hard cock was painfully obviously sticking through his jeans.

"Cool, come to my room when you're done and we'll play it." Missy said and left.

She's your sister! Kieron said to himself, an argument he has had in his head many times, but always lost.

After the dishes were done he went to Missy's room and saw she had already put the vinyl in and was lay on her bed.

"Come on." She said and patted next to her.

If it was any other girl, Kieron would think she wanted him to be close and touching her, but he knew from a sister's perspective she was just being nice.

Kieron slowly and cautiously sat down next to his sister, his arm pressed up against her and he had to take deep breathes to stop his cock from growing and being spotted.

As soon as the music started though he was able to distract himself with that. It was great, a few of the new songs were amazing but there were a few slow ones he wasn't too fussed about.

The whole album neither of them spoke, they never did when they listened to new music together. Instead they waited until the end to discuss it in depth.

"Not bad, not as good as their first though." Missy said.

"I dunno," Kieron replied honestly, "I liked it, a few not great ones but I think it could be up there."

"Were you listening to the same album?" Missy said in shock, "I can barely remember any of the songs and we just listened to it!"

"You have to give it time to settle in your head!" Kieron argued back.

They spent the next hour discussing which songs from the Jamesons they preferred, going in depth of why they love certain ones and disliked others.

There were times Kieron had hoped Missy would join their little friendship group, but she always saw herself as too popular and too cool for them.

"Right, I need to get to bed," Kieron told her, "big day tomorrow."

"I can't believe you're leaving me here." Missy told him, but Kieron could actually sense some sadness in her voice.

"I think you will be just fine without me." Kieron said to her.

"I know, it'll just be weird, that's all." Missy said, barely even looking at him.

Wow, she's actually going to miss me. Kieron thought.

"Hey," Kieron said, "I'll have a look to see if there's any gigs in Birmingham coming up, then you can visit me and we will go together."

Missy smiled at that and finally looked up at him, her beautiful, green eyes, her soft, delicious lips, she was the perfect woman.

"Sounds good to me," Missy said, "now get out of my room!" She joked.

"Whatever." Kieron jokingly grunted and got off the bed.

"Goodnight." Missy said before he left.

"Night." Kieron replied and then closed the door.

He quickly got into his room, jumped under sheets and pulled out his painfully hard cock.

Ooohh yeah, Missy, what I would do to be with you. Kieron thought as he stroked his cock.

There was one time that their parents were out and he was in bed when he heard Missy bring someone home, that was when he heard her moaning. Her sexual, cock enhancing moan as she was getting fucked. Ever since then his obsession with her just grew.

Kieron closed his eyes and picked it was he who was making his sister moan like that. He imagined her tanned, toned legs wrapped around him as he lost his virginity to her.

When suddenly... "Hey Kieron." Missy's voice said as she burst the door open, the light from the hallway filling his room.

"Missy get out!" Kieron shouted in shock, his knees were up and although he was under the covers it was obvious what he was doing.

"Oh my god! I am so sorry!" Missy shouted and shut the door, leaving him alone again.

That did not just happen! She did not just catch me wanking! No, no, no!

It took about 5 minutes for the embarrassment of what just went on for Kieron's horniness to take over once again. Luckily for him, he managed to finish that wank uninterrupted.

The next day.

Kieron knew he was going to have to see Missy, to say bye to her at the very least. He just hoped she wasn't going to mention what happened the night before.

In the morning Kieron packed his car with all of his items, getting ready to go and pick up Oliver. It was nearly 12 when he was ready to go and his family were at the door to say bye to him.

"You drive safe now." His dad said and shook his hand.

"And call me when you get there!" His mother warned him, always being the one to worry.

"I will, I will." Kieron told them both and hugged his mum.

Then, there was Missy. She was stood there sort of awkwardly, probably because she caught me wanking.

"I'll erm, see you soon, right?" Kieron said to her, wanting to break the awkwardness.

"Yeah," She said to him, "just let me know when."

Missy opened her arms and brought Kieron in for a hug, her skin is so soft, I think I love you!

"Don't be getting all soppy on my now, sis." Kieron said and broke the hug just in time so his cock didn't poke into her.

"No chance of that, now get lost so I can turn your room into a wardrobe." Missy laughed out but he could see in her eyes that she was sad.

Kieron just laughed it off and headed to his car, "see you all in a bit." He shouted before setting off.

He then went to pick up Oliver, helped pack his stuff into the car and they were off. To start their new lives in a new city. Neither of them had any idea what to expect, but they were both excited to find out.

The next few weeks flew by, although Kieron was a normally shy person, he realised he had a knack for sales. It seemed being behind a phone and not being in person gave him some sort of confidence.

Oliver started a sales job as well but at a different company called Bellhouse Sales. Kieron never fully understood what he sold, something to do with online software, but they both were doing pretty well.

Another bonus was the longer Kieron was away from Missy, the less he fantasised about her. After a month he was purely wanking over porn and no longer his sister.

The only problem was they were both working so hard and never going out, Kieron hadn't spoken to another girl and was no where closer to losing his virginity.

He had spoken to a few of the "Twisted" gang in that first month, Bridgette seemed to be doing well at university. Jacob was heartbroken over her last time they spoke which Kieron understood and Theo was apparently smashing it at his job.

The only one he hadn't spoken to was Sasha, he had no idea what she had been getting up to since he moved to Birmingham, I'll have to call her soon and have a catch up.

On one Wednesday night, Kieron was playing games with Oliver on their tiny couch, their arms pressed together when his phone rang.

"Who is it?" Oliver asked, not taking his eyes away from the screen.

"Missy." Kieron told him, he hadn't spoke to his sister at all since he had moved.

"Urgh, what the hell does she want?" Oliver moaned, like the rest of the gang, he hated Missy.

"Don't be a dick." Kieron moaned back to him and stood up.

"Tell her to stop being such a bitch then." Oliver said.

"Hey, that's my sister." Kieron told him, although he knew he had no defence for Missy. She was the thorn in every one of the "Twisted" gangs side.

He never defended her actions, especially when Missy and her mates through milkshake over Oliver at school. But she was his sister, and blood is thicker than water.

Kieron didn't want to risk Oliver shouting anything down the phone so he went to his room.

"Hey, what's up?" Kieron said when he answered.

"What's up?" Missy said, "I haven't heard off you since you left, I might as well not have a brother." She groaned.

"Missing me that much already?" Kieron joked, hearing her voice instantly brought back his desire for her.

"Not at all," She said with a laugh, "anyway, I'm coming down this weekend."

"What?" Kieron questioned back in shock, knowing full well that Oliver wouldn't be happy with that.

"Jamesons are playing in Birmingham and I got us tickets." She told him.

Missy had been working since she turned 18 and as far as Kieron was aware she had saved up a fair bit of money. He knew she was saving to buy a house so spending some of that on what must've been expensive tickets, Kieron found to be a very nice gesture.

"Okay," Kieron replied, "only problem is we don't have a spare bed."

"That's fine, you can sleep on the sofa." She joked.

"Classic Missy," Kieron said back to her, "but yeah, cool, I'll see you Friday night?"

"Perfect, see you then little bro." Missy said and then put the phone down.

Now, just got to tell Oliver.

He went back to the living room and saw Oliver had paused the game and was waiting for him impatiently.

"What did she want?" Oliver moaned out.

"She erm, is coming here for the weekend." Kieron told him in a whisper, fearing his reaction.

"You're not serious?" Oliver shot back.

"I am, I'm sorry." Kieron told his best friend, why can't she just be nice to him so they get along!

"I suppose it's your place too." Oliver groaned.

"Thanks mate, I appreciate it." Kieron said and they returned to playing games.

The next night Kieron found out that Oliver was going back home for the weekend to save himself from having to see Kieron's sister. Which made things easier for Kieron because he could sleep in Oliver's bed and Missy could sleep in his bed.

On Friday night Kieron waited for Missy to arrive, okay, she's your sister, no dirty thoughts about her, got it?! He kept saying to himself.

Then a knock came on the door and Kieron ran over to answer it.

There she was, fuck, she was as stunning as he could remember. Even more so as she was dressed for the gig.

She was in tight, very short denim shorts that didn't leave a lot to the imagination and a small crop top that showed off her toned stomach.

"I... I... I..." Kieron stuttered out, "you're going like that?"

"Hey who knows," Missy joked at the door, "might be some cute guys in Birmingham."

I know one guy that wants you.

"You're not bringing anyone back here." Kieron told her as she walked over and hugged him, oh fuck, here we go again!

"We'll see." Missy joked and ran around the house, "Nice place." She finally said coming back into view.

Kieron watched as Missy sat down on the sofa. He was wearing black jeans and a black shirt, much more conservatively dressed than his sister.

"Come on, let's put some music on before we go." She said and patted on the sofa.

That sofa's so small, we'll be so close. Kieron panicked.

He hesitantly sat down next to his older sister. On that sofa they were squished against each other, her skin touching him, Kieron was getting hotter and hotter and worried his cock wouldn't be able to hide.

For the next hour they laughed, joked, listened to music and chatted. It was actually really nice for Kieron to catch up with his sister again after so long, even if his mind was filled with thoughts of having sex with her.

She asked about his new job which Kieron said he enjoyed, but it was only a smallish company, around 20 people and he didn't know if there was room for him to grow and sometimes panicked that if things went bad that they would close down. He was always one to worry.

However, Missy being the loving sister she was reassured him by saying, "they aren't going to close down, especially not with you there doing an amazing job."

By the time they were setting off Kieron already knew he was going to be having a wank that night yet again thinking about her.

The gig was amazing. Not just the music, but the way Missy danced. She was so seductive, so sexy, Kieron could barely take his eyes off of her toned arse as she shook it. Her amazing body that was nearly fully on display. When she reached her arms in the air her crop top went up and he could see her white bra underneath, hiding what he imagined were perfect tits.

At one point at the gig she held his hand and raised it to the air. Their hands touching Kieron was in heaven.

By the end they were both sweaty and worn out from all the singing and dancing. The taxi home they couldn't stop talking about the music, but Kieron couldn't keep his eyes off of Missy.

On a few occasions they met eye contact and Kieron knew she had caught him staring at her but she didn't say anything, instead she just smiled.

"Right, sit down." Missy said when they got back.

"What do you mean?" Kieron asked her.

"Sit down, lets listen to some more." She told him.

For nearly another hour they listened to music, chatted and sang together.

Kieron was amazing by his sister. The last month he had forgotten how perfect she was, how much he was obsessed with her but it had all come flooding back to him.

It was nearly 1am when they decided to go to bed. Missy stood up first and Kieron stared at her arse as she moved.

When he looked up, Missy had clearly caught him but she didn't say anything.

"Good night, bro." Missy said, she grabbed Kieron's hand and pulled him to his feet then pulled him in for a hug.

"N-night." Kieron awkwardly replied, his cock was rock hard and poking directly at Missy's waist.

But... she didn't move, she held him there in that embrace. Her face nuzzled into his neck as their bodies were locked together.

It was a longer hug than normal, at least 20, maybe 30 seconds until Missy broke it.

"Okay, see you in the morning." Missy whispered and then walked to Kieron's room.

As she walked Kieron stared at her, why do we have to be related?

Once his door was shut, Kieron went to Oliver's room, closed the door, undressed and got onto the bed.

As soon as he closed his eyes he pictured Missy, he imagined going to his room and just making love to her right there.

He grabbed his cock, his painfully hard, 6 inch, thick cock and started to stroke it up and down.

Oh Missy... Kieron moaned in his head, picturing his sisters' lips around his dick.

When suddenly, "Kieron..." Missy said and just like at home the door flew open.

"Missy!" Kieron shouted, there was no hiding it this time. He was completely naked with his cock in hand.

"For fuck sake Kieron again!" Missy shouted in shock, but she didn't leave. Not at first anyway.

Last time she slammed the door shut and ran off, but this time... she was there for a few seconds, almost staring at Kieron's cock.

"Missy I'm so sorry!" Kieron quickly panicked, he stood up and grabbed a sheet to cover himself.

When he looked up she was still stood there, yet her face looked red and flushed. Why hasn't she gone?

"No.. I... I should've knocked." She whispered, then finally she turned and walked away.

Oh my god! Again! What is wrong with me! Kieron thought.

This time, he did not finish his wank. Instead he got into bed and shouted at himself for getting caught by his sister once more.

The next morning, Kieron was almost afraid to go out of Oliver's room. It was nearly 10am when he did and that was only because he heard the shower going and knew Missy wouldn't be in the living room.

Hopefully she will just act like nothing happened again.

He made himself some cereal and sat down to watch TV.

That was when Missy came out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel wrapped around her chest. Her beautiful legs showing, her cleavage slightly pushed up.

"Oh Kieron, s-sorry I didn't know you were up." She stuttered out and froze.

"Sorry," Kieron apologised, "was a late night, I must've needed the sleep."

"Yeah I bet." She joked but then her face instantly went red, as though she couldn't believe she just said that.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,420 Followers