Kieron Ch. 01: Seductive Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,350 Followers

"I told you," She whispered back as she stared into his eyes, "we should wait, so you're sure."

"I'm sure, trust me." Kieron said with a confident smile.

Her eyes darted from one of Kieron's eyes to other as he waited for her reply. Then she smiled.

"Okay." She whispered and Kieron's heart skipped a beat.

The brother and sister passionately made out as they ripped each other's clothes off. By the time they were in Kieron's room Missy only had on a white bra and a black thong and Kieron just had on his boxers.

She got onto her knees in front of him and pulled his boxers down, unleashing his big, hard cock. Missy wrapped her fingers around it and stroked him a couple of times before standing back up and kissing her brother again.

Her hand kept wanking Kieron's cock as he undid her bra.

"Lie down." Missy whispered to him.

He did as she instructed, he knew she was more experience and was happy for her to take the lead.

As Kieron lay on the bed, he watched as his older sister took her thong off and stood in front of him completely naked.

"I take it you know what 69ing is?" Missy asked as she stood on the bed.

"Oh yeah, I know what it is." Kieron replied, happy to taste her delicious pussy and have her mouth back around his cock.

"Good, because you're going to need to get me properly ready before I can take this big cock." Missy said in a dominant yet seductive tone.

He lay there as Missy stood over his head, slowly bringing herself down until her shaved, tight pussy rested against his mouth.

Kieron stuck out his tongue and slowly ran it up and down Missy's lips, he could already tell how wet she was but he loved the taste of her.

"Oooh yeah." Missy moaned.

Kieron was in his own word as his tongue lapped Missy's pussy, he had forgotten about himself until her felt her warm, wet mouth wrap around his cock.

"Oh fuck... Missy." Kieron moaned as she started to bob up and down his dick.

Their naked, hot bodies pressed against each other. Kieron's hands were grabbing his sisters arse or running down her smooth back as he licked her pussy over and over.

"Mmmm!" Missy moaned from the pleasure of having her clit licked as she bobbed up and down on her brothers dick.

For a while all that could be heard was the siblings moaning, Missy was getting louder and louder around Kieron's cock. He knew she was getting close to cumming as her legs started to tense up around his head.

"Oh fuck! Kieron! You're gonna make me cum again!" She moaned.

Her hand was quickly wanking Kieron's spit covered cock that was inches away from her face as she moaned louder and louder.

Kieron kept attacking her swollen clit with his tongue knowing she was so close.

"Oh yeah! Fuck! I'm cumming! I'm cuuummminnnggg!!!" Missy yelled out, her body twitched and shook as Kieron licked her pussy throughout her huge orgasm.

"Oh fuck..." Missy panted out after she stopped shaking, "I think I'm ready for you now."

"About fucking time." Kieron joked to his sister.

"Hey, you're about to lose your virginity to your hot, older sister. You should be thanking me." Missy joked back as she stood up.

"Oh I am very thankful." Kieron said.

His new confidence had taken over him, no longer letting Missy take the lead he grabbed her hand and pulled her down so she lay flat on the bed.

Kieron got in between her legs, he reached up and grabbed her tits for the first time. They were soft, perky and perfect as he pushed his tongue into her mouth, kissing her passionately as his cock kept poking against her soaked hole.

"Oh fuck... Kieron.. do it." She moaned out.

He stared into his sister's beautiful eyes as he reached down to grab hold of his cock. He aimed the head at her soaked, tight pussy and slowly started to push in.

"Oooohh god." Kieron moaned as he felt her tight, warm pussy wrap around his cock.

"Fuck... Kieron... you're' so fucking thick." Missy moaned back.

Even after having make his sister cum she still felt tight as fuck as inch after inch of his cock disappeared inside of her.

Every inch felt amazing inside of her, their faces were only an inch apart and their bodies pressed together perfectly.

Finally, his skin touched her and Kieron was all the way inside of his sister.

"Ooooh god." Missy moaned loudly.

Kieron couldn't take it, he leant down and kissed his sister passionately. Their tongues were lovingly running against each other as he slowly pulled his cock out and pushed himself back in.

"Fuuckk... Kieron... you're so deep." Missy moaned.

"You're so fucking tight." Kieron moaned back.

Kieron was making love to his sister and he couldn't be happier. His thrust grew faster and faster.

He felt Missy's legs lift up and wrap around him just like he had imagined as she moaned because of his cock.

"Yes... yes.... Fuck!" Missy moaned over and over as he slowly fucked her.

Kieron started to play with her tits as his cock fucked his sister. Both of them moaning and kissing passionately.

It all felt so natural, to be having sex with his own sister, it was as if they should've been doing it all along.

From her tight pussy and her sucking his dick earlier, Kieron knew he wasn't going to last long inside of her.

But he kept fucking her, over and over and over. Missy was moaning louder and her fingernails dug into his back.

"Fuck... Missy... I'm gonna cum soon!" He warned as he kept fucking her.

"Do it... cum for me." Missy moaned and kissed him.

"Are you on the pill?" He asked her, suddenly realising he didn't have a condom on.

"No," She told him, "Fuck it... cum inside me... we can sort it tomorrow."

Kieron knew the dangers of cumming inside of her but he was too lost in the moment to care.

His cock kept pushing in and out of his sisters, tight, soaked pussy as she clenched around him. His balls started to tighten and he knew he was past the point of no return.

"Cum inside me..." Missy kept moaning, "Do it! Cum in me brother! Fill me up with your hot, thick cum!!"

"Fuuuuuccckkkk!!!" Kieron roared out, her dirty words the last thing he needed to finally cum.

It was even better than the blowjob, he came even more. Shot after shot of his thick, warm cum filled his sisters unprotected pussy and he moaned louder than ever.

"Fuuuuckk yeeesss!!!" Missy moaned back and he could feel her cumming around his cock at the exact same time.

"Fuck.... Fuck... fuck..." Kieron panted.

He kept slowly fucking her until he had drained every last drop of cum inside of her.

Eventually, Kieron's cock went soft and he rolled onto his side. Both of them panting for air and their chests heaved up and down.

"That was amazing." Kieron panted out.

"Yeah it was," Missy replied, "we are definitely doing that again!"

"Definitely." Kieron said.

He leant over and kissed his sister for a few minutes.

Eventually she went to the bathroom to clean herself up before returning.

Kieron spooned her from behind, their bodies fit together like a jigsaw as they fell asleep together.

In the morning, Kieron woke up and for a second wondered if it was all a dream. That was until he felt his sister with her arms wrapped around him.

"Morning." Missy whispered to him.

"Mmmm, morning." Kieron replied.

"No regrets?" Missy asked, clearly worried.

He just leant down and kissed her again.

"None at all." He told her.

"Perfect," Missy said and sat up, her perky tits bounced as she did, "because I want it again."

"Now?" Kieron asked with a smile, loving their new relationship.

"Unless you don't want to fuck me right now?" Missy asked, her hand cupped one of her tits to tease him.

"Oh no, I'm good to go." Kieron joked.

He leant up and kissed her passionately. Missy's hand reached down and grabbed Kieron's rock hard cock and stroke him. Kieron then moved his hand and easily pushed two fingers deep into his sisters already soaked pussy.

"Oooh fuck!" Missy moaned.

Kieron fingered his sister as Missy wanked her brother for a few minutes until she broke the kiss.

"I want you to fuck me from behind." She told him firmly.

Kieron just smiled and kissed her again.

Missy slowly moved around, she got onto her hands and knees and stuck her perfect arse in the air. Kieron got a proper view of both of his sisters holes and was happier than ever.

He rubbed the head of his cock up and down Missy's soaking pussy a few times, she moaned as he did it.

"Stop fucking teasing me and fuck me!" Missy moaned as she tried to push back against his hard cock.

"Oh that's what you want? For me to fuck you?" Kieron asked.

He grabbed her toned arse and stopped her from pushing back, his confident side fully took over.

"Yes little brother!" Missy moaned, "Fuck your sisters pussy with your big fucking cock!"

"You got it!" Kieron said with a smile and with one thrust his entire cock pushed balls deep inside of her.

"Fuuuucckk yeeeesss!!!" Missy moaned and arched her back up.

She was so fucking tight and Kieron watcher the rims of her pussy stretch and wrap around his cock as he started to thrust in and out of her.

He grabbed her arse and fucked her harder and harder.

The night before was making love, this was fucking.

"Fuck... fuck... yes.. pull my hair!" Missy moaned out.

Kieron was happy to, he grabbed her brunette hair and pulled it back as his cock fired in and out of her perfect hole.

"You're so fucking hot!" Kieron moaned as he fucked his sister. His other hand gripped her thigh as his cock pounded into her over and over.

"Oh fuck... yes! Like that! Fuck me brother!" Missy begged, she was lost in her horny state and his giant fucking cock was making her scream.

SPANK!

Kieron slapped his sisters arse and she let out a moaning yelp.

When he released her hair, Kieron reached round and two of his fingers felt Missy's swollen clit. As soon as he touched it she shook and moaned.

"Oooh fuck!" She moaned.

He kept rubbing her clit but he couldn't thrust at the same time, but Missy had that sorted.

Kieron massaged his sisters clit as she started to bounce back on his cock.

It somehow felt even fucking better! Her tight pussy wrapped around his cock as her body rocked back and forth, taking him deeper and harder each time. Her arse crashed against his hips as she fucked herself with him.

"Holy fuck... holy fuck! So fucking deep!!!" Missy moaned as she fucked herself over and over with her brother cock.

"Are you going to cum around your brothers cock?" Kieron moaned as he kept rubbing her clit.

"Yes! Make me cum! Please! I'm so fucking close!!" Missy begged louder and louder.

Her pussy was clenching around Kieron's dick and he knew she was about to cum and cum hard.

"FUUUUUCCCKKK YEEEEESESSSS!!!!" Missy screamed at the top of her lungs as her orgasm ripped through her body.

Kieron kept rubbing her clit but her body flopped forward. He rested his hands either side of her and shoved his cock all the way back into her twitching pussy.

"Fuck yes! Fuck me! Fuck me Kieron!!" She screamed as his hammered into her.

Her arse cheeks pressed against him at every thrust and her moans were never ending.

"Cum in me!" Missy moaned out, "Fucking cum in my tight fucking cunt!!" She shouted.

Kieron had never heard his sister say cunt before but it just turned him on more.

"You want me to fill your unprotected cunt with cum again?" Kieron moaned and spanked his sister again, then lightly pulled her hair back knowing he wasn't far off.

"YES!" She moaned, "Fucking cum in me brother! Cum in your sisters unprotected cunt that you're destroying with your big fucking cock!!!"

Then it hit Kieron like a ton of bricks.

"FUUUUUCCCKKK YEEESSS!!" Kieron roared out as once again he unloaded his cum deeper than ever into his sisters tight little battered pussy.

"Yeeess! Cum in me!" Missy kept moaning.

Kieron never stopped fucking her though out his orgasm, making sure he drained every last drop of cum.

By the time he was done they were both panting and sweating.

He eventually pulled out and he got to witness his cum leak from his sister's pussy.

"Fuck, that was amazing." Kieron panted.

"Yeah... it was." Missy moaned.

Kieron went and got Missy a few tissues to clean up with.

"What time is Oliver back?" Missy asked.

"Oh shit!" Kieron thought, suddenly remembering his friends return, he grabbed his phone and saw the time, "thank god, got another 2 hours."

"Oh, good." Missy replied, she was still trying to catch her breath, then she looked at Kieron, "Think you can go again?"

Kieron smiled and kissed his sister.

A few minutes later, Kieron was lay on his back as he watched Missy straddle him.

She held his hard cock and lined it up with her already cum filled pussy, then she slowly started to slide down his pole.

"Ooooh fuck, I'll always love that!" Missy moaned.

This time, Kieron got to properly watch his sister's body as she rode his cock. He grabbed her bouncing tits, squeezed her arse cheeks.

Her pussy was clenching around his cock as she bounced up and down on him.

"Oh fuck, I fucking love your cock!" Missy moaned.

She leant down and shoved her tongue into Kieron's mouth.

As they passionately made out he felt her cumming around his cock yet again.

"Missy, I'm gonna cum!" He eventually warned.

"Fuck it!" She moaned, "Cum in me again!"

"Are you sure?" Kieron asked, knowing they are taking a risk doing it yet again.

"Yes!" She moaned and bounced up and down his cock faster and faster, "fucking cum in me! Cum deep in my fucking cunt!"

Kieron filled his sisters unprotected pussy with another load of cum as they both moaned and kissed each other.

After that they both showered they had breakfast together and then cuddled on the sofa. They only had about 15 minutes until Oliver was supposed to return and Missy wanted to be gone by then, knowing Oliver didn't like her.

"So erm, when will I next see you?" Kieron asked as she was getting ready to go.

"Well, your friend doesn't really like me visiting does he?" Missy replied.

"No, I guess not." Kieron told her, how is this supposed to work?

"We will sort something out," Missy said and then kissed him, "maybe we could get a hotel every week or every two weeks?"

"I can do that." Kieron told her.

They kissed goodbye and Kieron sat on the sofa on his own.

I can't believe I lost my virginity to my sister! But what now, it's incest, no one can every no. But I want to keep doing it, fuck it, that's not a problem for today.

Shortly after, Oliver returned.

"Is the witch gone?" He asked as joke as he entered the room.

"Yeah, she's gone." Kieron replied, already missing his sister.

"Good, want to game?" Oliver asked and Kieron nodded.

Epilogue

"Are you sure about this?" A distorted, deep voice said down the phone.

"I'm certain." Paul replied as he looked at himself in the mirror, he was wearing a black suit and a red tie.

"This is your last IOU, you won't be able to ask for any favours again." The robotic voice told him.

"I know that, I've thought this through and I want it." Paul told him, getting slightly annoyed at the condescending tone.

"Okay, it will be sorted tomorrow." The voice replied.

"When will it be official?" Paul asked and straightened his tie.

"The board has to sign off on it, but using your IOU I would say it will be done... at latest in 2 weeks." The voice told him.

"Then Mash Up Recruitment will be mine, in it's entirety?" Paul asked him, wanting to make sure everything went according to plan.

"Yes, you will be the owner." The robotic voice confirmed.

"Good, make it happen." Paul said and put the phone down.

He grabbed his suitcase, smiled at himself in the mirror one last time and then headed out of his office.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,350 Followers