Kieth & the Heart of Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keith grabbed my shaft with one hand and began massaging my testicles with the other. It was the moment we had been waiting for.

"Oh Shit," I murmured and my whole body jerked.

He rapidly bobbed up and down driving my head across his tongue and just to the back of his mouth as fast as he could. I found his hair reflexively and dug my nails into his scalp as my back arched and the last of my breath escaped in a long unbidden moan. My cock throbbed and exploded my cum into him. Keith let out a pleased moan and my mind blanked. Using his hair for leverage, I began violently thrusting into him and slamming his head down onto my cock. My cock throbbed inside him as I emptied everything I had into him. Deep inside my body strong muscular pulses caused my whole body to shudder in ecstasy. Each pulse of my cock felt like the steady blow of a blacksmith's hammer on an anvil, ringing out from somewhere beneath the base of my shaft.

Eventually, I released him and collapsed back into the couch. Keith sat up with a grunt and gulped in air, a huge smile on his face none the less.

"Thanks," Keith he managed, "I needed that."

I laughed at that and nodded. "It was my pleasure."

I noticed then that he was stroking himself. I wasn't sure how long he had been, or even if he had been while blowing me. I watched disinterestedly as his eyes closed and his smile faded into a look of ecstasy. He seemed close. I had seen men jerk off in porn, and I had of course seen my own orgasm, but this would be the first I had ever seen it in person. He began thrusting his hips in time to his stroking, driving his cock through his hand. The look on his face, the tension in his body, and the moans he began to make had me rock hard again. This was different, this was genuine lust and passion. Keith wasn't jerking off for me or some far away audience, this was a pure expression of his need.

"Oh yes, fuck" he grunted and his whole body shook. He shot to his knees with one final thrust and his cock erupted cum.

His first shot crossed the short distance between us and hit me solidly in the chest. I barely even noticed and stared as he pumped another rapid string of cum from his cock. His head fell back and he moaned loudly, his whole body shuddering on occasion as another orgasmic shock rolled through him. He hit me with three strong bursts in all, each a little less powerful than the last, coating my entire chest stomach and cock in his cum. After that, his cum spurted onto the couch and floor between us, his speed steadily decreasing. With one final pull he seemed to force out one last gush of cum. Some of it leaked on his hand but most of it stayed on the head of his cock in one large white bead.

"Wow," I said at last, realizing now I was covered in his cum. It was the most impressive orgasm I had ever witnessed. I touched my chest experimentally with one finger and rubbed his cum around on my skin. It was still warm.

He blushed with embarrassment when he saw me covered in his cum and grinned. "Sorry," he gestured to my chest.

"This? Yeah, that's alright," I shrugged. "I can't complain too much, you did just suck my dick after all."

He laughed. "Wait right there, I'll grab us a towel."

After we cleaned up, we made awkward small talk about class and the like as we dressed. He invited me to stay, his tone was hopeful, but I politely declined. I was already starting to feel uncomfortable and guilty and I wanted to go home.

It would take me a while before I was comfortable with what we did that night. Guilt, shame, doubt, and a thousand other emotions overwhelmed me by the time I got home. Little did I know then, that not only would Keith help me work through these emotions but I would come to cherish our nights together. That is, of course, another story.

12