Killer

Story Info
An evil wife plans to save herself.
768 words
4.13
2.8k
7
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dylan1
Dylan1
700 Followers

This story was written for the 2024 Literotica 750 Word Challenge, below this line are exactly 750 words:

Killer.

I held my husband of four years in my arms as the life drained from his eyes, he had beautiful eyes but now they were blank and empty. He looked up at me eyes open as if wanting to ask why, but he had gone.

Fifteen minutes earlier he had come into the kitchen carrying a small hold-all, I knew the bag, it was mine. It belonged in the garage behind the false Gyproc wall and large rack of nick-nacks that you kept, but had no idea why you kept them. We had argued of the contents when tipped them all onto the worktop demanding to know?

There were about one various hundred items, gold rings, necklaces, some underwear and a few passports. None of which were originally mine, but they all belonged to me now. They were keepsakes, memories, trophies of a sort. The earliest of them was a small gold brooch, I had taken it from a young lady in Mayfair, London. I forget her name but it was many, many years ago now.

She had struggled at first but quickly succumbed to her fate, it was painless but death is death at the end of the day, isn't it. I had seen her at the theatre one night and befriended her and her family. It is best to get to know a victim before they become food as I need to know the bloodstock from whence they came, and she came from good stock.

The knife fell from my husbands stomach as I turned the body, he is over 200lbs but was quite easy to move. It clattered to the tiled kitchen floor making a real mess of the kitchen cupboards, I cursed. Wiping small spots and a blood trail from the nearest one, I raised the finger to my mouth savouring the texture and taste. A little wouldn't hurt would it?

I could feel the warm substance dripping through my fingers as I laid him out onto the cold floor, he would soon be as cold as the floor so if I decided on just a small amount, I better do it soon.

Bob had been a good husband and I hated to do this, but it was done now.

A knife is such a messy way to make a kill but in this particular instance it was the best option. Two puncture wounds to the neck would be noticed by the law and I could not have that.

I had been draining him since our first meeting nearly five years ago, when I take a man into my mouth he is completely under my spell. We have a pheromone that exudes from our skin and is absorbed by our victims, it can be used at will. It renders the man or woman immune from pain and more likely to succumb to my kinds erotic wants, my fetishes.

I used to love sucking Bobs cock, he had a nice one, I will miss it.

I would make a small incision and take a pint or two from the shaft or if I was feeling really wicked, the head as I bought him to orgasm. The wound would heal in minutes and he would never know, he would be tired from the blood loss but assume it was from the orgasm. His sperm gave me youth and his blood fed me. Killing two birds with one stone, as the saying goes.

I made sure some of his blood covered the front of my dress, the smell was intoxicating.

"Hello, police, I have just stabbed my husband.....yes I think he is dead."

Fifteen minutes later two detectives were questioning me.

"No detective, sorry I had absolutely no idea about the wall in the garage." I sobbed. "Are you sure these things belong to all those murdered girls?"

"Can I get you a cup of strong tea Madam?" One said, as he comfortingly held my hand. The pheromones would kick in soon.

The other detective asked the coroner of the wound, "Yes my first appraisal is, it looks like the knife entered the abdomen and up until it pierced the heart. No wonder the poor woman was covered head to toe in blood.....yes the wound looks defensive. It looks like the Uni Killer has been caught at last."

After a brief statement, my solicitor took me home. The house was quiet, deathly quiet, and I needed to quench the overpowering blood thirst that a vampire has building inside.

Dylan1
Dylan1
700 Followers