Killer Clowns Pt. 03

Story Info
Incestuous sisters face killer rapist clowns! Halloween.
1.4k words
4.15
21.7k
18

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,089 Followers

*Trigger Warning* Horror with Clowns. That's right! I said, clowns! The following piece of art may be offensive to some people because it contains rape fantasy, and is not real. Real rape is wrong. This story is intended for those who enjoy rape as a fantasy or role-play and it not intended to be real or to be reproduced in any way. All characters in all of my stories are 18 or over. This is a fantasy. Now there is incest too! Ahahaha.

*****

"When are Mom and Dad supposed to be home?" my little sister, Abigail whined. She was right to be asking. They were supposed to have been home days ago. Something wasn't right. They hadn't been answering their phones for days. I was starting to wonder if something horrible had happened.

"Any minute, Abi!"

"Call Mom for me. Please. I left my phone downstairs," Abi's high cheekbones glistened in the overhead lighting of my bedroom.

"Fine," I stopped what I was doing with a sigh and dialed my mother. I put the phone on speaker so that Abi could hear too. I was expecting the call to go to voicemail, but instead it was picked up.

"Hello?" a male voice came over the line. It was most definitely not my mother's voice.

"Who is this?" I asked, "Where is my mother?"

"Our mother!" Abi added in her most authoratative voice.

"Your mother is eating my dick!" the voice said gruffly. "But both of you eat it better than her!" The clown laugh that erupted from my phone speaker was so obnoxious that both Abi and I had to cover our ears. Our mother was being molested by clowns, just like we had been!

"Where are you, Mom?" I screamed into the phone hoping that she could hear me. "Mom! Mom? Mom! I miss you!" I screamed. The line went dead. I looked up to see Abi running off down the hallway toward our parents' bedroom.

"Abi! Come back!" I called after her before chasing her.

I watched her gather the neat row of clown dolls that we had carefully placed on our parents' bed into her arms. I stood in the doorway, obstructing her from passing.

"Let me through, Janay! Let me through right now!" she screamed.

"No! I'm not getting raped by a bunch of clowns today! Don't you remember last time?"

"Duh, Janay! I'm doing this for Mom and Dad! We've got to get them back!"

"How is bringing all these rapist clowns to life going to save Mom?" I didn't see the connection.

"Janay, don't you see? Mom and Dad left these clowns here to fuck us!"

"No, they didn't. These clowns are definitely not their doing."

"Then why is mom fucking a clown?" Abi asked.

"You don't know that she really is. That was the clown's words, not hers." I paused, deep in thought. Abi chose that moment to push past me like a football player. I was on the ground and she was trampling over me with every last one of the clown dolls in her arms. I sprung up, trying to keep her from doing it, but it was already too late.

She raised all of the dolls above the trash can and stepped on the foot pedal to open the lid. It happened in slow motion for me. I watched each of the dolls drop into the trash can. I tried so hard to get there in time, but by the time I reached the trash can, the clown dolls were already at the bottom. I reached inside the trash can and felt that it was hot to the touch. I couldn't snatch the dolls out without burning myself.

The doorbell rang.

"That must be the clowns!" Abi said happily. "I'll ask them where Mom is. It'll all work out, Janay. You'll see."

"I don't want to get raped again," I said shakily. I remembered how hard they had fucked me the last time. I was still sore from how hard the clowns had rocked my body and now it was time again. I was going to have to take more clown dick and I wasn't ready.

"You know the real reason I brought the clowns back, don't you?" Abi asked me as we faced them together.

"Take off your clothes!" the head clown pointed at Abi and me. We began to disrobe while the clowns watched our thin frames, waiting for their moment. Abi let out a scream as a clown grabbed her and forced her to the floor. Within seconds she was filled with clown dick in every hole. The clowns seemed more aggressive this time.

I wasn't shocked when I was pinned to the floor and attacked. My pussy and ass were filled with clown dick within seconds. Another clown dick attacked my mouth, forcing its way down my throat until I made a choking sound. The cocks worked harder and faster, using my body to get off. I couldn't help but cum as each of my holes was used by cock after cock. I wondered how many loads of clown cum I had drained and that made me cum pretty hard.

I had never been this slutty and there was something freeing about it, something that made me want to keep fucking even though my pussy was so sore from days of clown abuse. I thought about my mother for a moment and I wondered if she was okay.

"Excuse me? Clowns? Do any of you know if our mother is okay? We just want to know if she's alive. And our father too. Do you know?" I asked.

"Shut the fuck up, you miserable piece of white pussy," one of the clowns silenced me.

"Is it time for me to eat her pussy now?" Abi asked the clowns.

"Oh now you like eating her pussy?" one of the clowns laughed at Abi. That's cute. "Let the slut eat her sister's pussy. You know, Abi, you remind me a lot of your mother."

"So you do know her!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, I know her intimately," the clown laughed.

"How am I like her?" Abi asked the clown.

"She likes to eat her sister's pussy too," the clown answered.

"What? Mom eats Aunt Linda's pussy?" Abi looked disgusted.

"Yeah. She loves doing it because she's a nasty piece of shit, just like you," the clown laughed at Abi. "Sit on Abi's face," he pointed at me. I did as the clown asked, riding Abi's face the way that she had been wanting me too. I remembered how she had asked me if I knew the real reason why she wanted to bring the clown dolls to life again. The way she was eating my pussy gave me my answer. She had done this so she would have an excuse to eat my pussy again. My sister was enjoying having sex with me!

It was a little creepy when I realized that my family was messed up. Incest was a thing that happened in my family. It wasn't even that weird. I was sure that my Mom would understand why Abi liked eating my pussy. I was sure she would understand and I guess that is when I realized that my family was seriously fucked up. I had never realized it before, but now, as I rode my sister's face I came harder than I ever intended to.

A clown was fucking Abi's pussy as I crouched over her, running my clit up and down her outstretched tongue. Another orgasm gripped me, pulling my body down until I had completely fallen on top of my sister. I rolled off of her but clown hands were already gripping me. They forced their cocks into my holes and fucked me until I was screaming more loudly than Abi.

We took clown cocks for hours, until Abi and I laid in a humble pile of nothingness on a disheveled bed. We clung to one another, shivering from loss of body fluids. We were too exhausted to be frightened, but too afraid to fall fully asleep. The clowns seemed to be gone but in the early hours of morning I thought I heard her.

"Girls! Where have you been? Girls?" It was the voice of our mother! I tried to call out to her but my voice failed me. I was too weak. I hoped that she was okay.

"Mommy! Mommy, I love you!" I tried to shout, but all that escaped me amounted to nothing but a whisper.

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,089 Followers