Killer Clowns Pt. 02

Story Info
Two sisters are attacked by clowns.
2k words
4.14
25.9k
18

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,081 Followers

*Trigger Warning* Horror with Clowns. That's right! I said clowns! The following piece of art may be offensive to some people because it contains rape fantasy, and is not real. Real rape is wrong. This story is intended for those who enjoy rape as a fantasy or role-play and it not intended to be real or to be reproduced in any way. This story also contains incest. All characters in all of my stories are 18 or over. This is a fantasy.

*

"I know what to do!" my sister Abigail pushed me out of the way.

"Hey!" I shouted. She grabbed the pile of clown dolls from the kitchen floor and scooped them into her arms.

"Okay, so last time when I threw the doll in the trash, he came to life and attacked us, right?"

"Right," I said dreamily, remembering how the killer clowns had fucked my pussy, making me cum so many times that I thought I might die.

"Okay, so I'm throwing them all away! Great idea, huh?" she asked for my approval.

"It can't hurt to try it."

"So you liked it too, didn't you Janay?" The way she said my name with admiration irked me. Abi was always looking up to me, even if I didn't deserve it.

"Yeah, I want it to happen again. Do you think we are crazy for wanting this?" Our eyes met and I felt a camaraderie with my sister that I didn't often feel. We were into this killer clown thing together. It was October, the perfect time of year for killer clowns and though we were both certain that they weren't supposed to go around raping us, we had cum so many times that we could hardly ignore that we wanted to get pounded by a bunch of clowns again. In fact, I was starting to hear the sound of the their clown laughs as I watched Abby lift the lid of the trash can and throw the whole lot of clown dolls into the abyss.

Within minutes, there was a knock at the door and the impatient sound of the doorbell being pressed repeatedly. The clowns were impatient and by the time Abi opened the door they were already forcing their way in, making it hard for Abi and I to remain standing as they pushed our bodies to the side.

"Look, it's these bitches again," one of the clowns said to the others.

"I was hoping they would still be here. My dick is aching to unload," one of the clowns said in a menacing clown voice. He had a giant red nose, a white face, and a smattering of multi-colored face paint that somehow resembled a smiling face. He wore a rainbow wig and giant clown shoes in the color red. He had his cock out, stroking it with his oversized clown glove.

"I want the small one," another clown called dibs on Abi.

"I want the plump one," another one claimed me.

"Hey! I'm not plump!" I cried but the clowns weren't listening to Abi and me. They were deciding who got to put which dick in which of our holes. I was starting to wonder if Abi and I had made a mistake conjuring these clowns again. We were lucky we had been able to get rid of them last time. What if it wasn't as easy this time?

I didn't have much time to think about it. The clowns grabbed me and forced me out of my clothes. Before I knew I had a clown dick down my throat. Next thing I knew there was a cock in my pussy and another in my ass. I had never felt as good as I was feeling. Clown dick was much better than human dick. It was like every thrust felt perfect and my orgasms never seemed to end.

I looked over at Abi and saw that the clowns were forcing their dicks into her holes as well. She was screaming but I could see there was a smile on her face and I knew that she was enjoying being raped as much as I was enjoying it.

"I love Halloween season!" Abi screamed.

"We love stupid sluts like you," one of the clowns answered just before he came right inside of her pussy.

"Get over here and eat the cum out of your sister's pussy!" one of the clowns screamed at me.

"No! That's my sister! That's gross!"

"Oh my God! No!" Abi screamed as one of the clowns forced my face down between my sister's legs. I resisted as much as I could, keeping my tongue clamped inside of my own mouth. He still pushed me down there and I could smell my sister's snatch. It almost made me vomit, mostly because I knew how wrong it was.

"Eat your sister's pussy, you fucking slut! You wanted this. You wanted to be raped. Now fucking take what you get!" The clown forced my mouth back between Abi's thighs and I held out for the longest time, holding my whole body rigidly and hoping that they would get bored and try something else. They didn't get bored. Instead, two of them were now pushing my head into Abi's lap.

"I'm sorry, Abi!" I screamed as I finally gave in and did as the clowns wished. The taste of my sister's pussy filled my senses. My eyes began to water and I choked on my own spit. This was just wrong and I wasn't feeling it at all. The clowns had been fun when they had been focused on making me cum. Now they were taking it too far and I was disgusted by the way things were going.

"You should have never thrown us away, Abigail!" one of the clowns taunted her. "Now you are going to have to do all the nasty things that we want you to do!"

"Nasty things? Nastier than this? What could be nastier than my sister eating clown creampies out of my pussy?" Abigail screamed at them.

"How about your turn, Abigail?" one of the clowns laughed a hideous clown laugh that would haunt Abi and me for years to come.

"My turn for what?" Abi gulped.

"I just dumped a load in Janay's asshole. I think Abigail should eat it out," a clown with mostly green hair suggested.

"That's perfect," the most sadistic of the clowns said, clasping his hands together and revealing that his fingernails were disgustingly long and twisted. "You heard the clown. Eat sissy's ass now!" He grabbed Janay by the head and forced her tongue between my ass cheeks.

"Spread your fat ass open, Janay!" he commanded me.

"Hey! I'm not fat!" I screamed.

"Open your ass cheeks! Now!" he screamed. I did as I was asked and I was shocked when Abi's tongue began to lick my asshole. It felt good the way she touched it lightly with her tongue and I found myself close to cumming. One of the other clowns sunk his cock into my pussy as Abi continued to eat my ass for me.

"That's right, Abi. Eat my ass!" I encouraged her. Her tongue paused. "Come on, Abi! You have to eat my ass or these killer clowns will kill us!"

"Listen to her, Abi. She knows what she's talking about. Let's put some more cum in there for Abigail." Two clowns forced their cocks into my ass at the same time. I had never had two cocks in my ass before and it was made worse by one of the clowns smacking me across the face with his free hand as they continued to fuck me. My ass felt like it was being ripped open. I had never had two cocks in any of my holes at the same time before and I was beginning to realize why.

My body wasn't meant to stretch this way and I guess that's what made one of the clowns cum fast. Abi's tongue was pushed into my asshole so she could taste the clown cum. I could tell that she was past her point of comfort. She just wanted all of this to end and so did I. I just didn't know how to get out of the situation. The clowns were still fucking my ass two at a time, dumping loads of cum in me just so they could push Abi's face in it.

"You like eating your sister's asshole when it's filled with cum? Of course, you do, you rank slut!"

I felt disgusted when they teamed up on Abi's ass as well. Before I knew it, my face was being pushed down between Abi's cheeks. I was being made to eat the cum from her asshole this time. It was so humiliating, but mostly it was demeaning, degrading, and a bit disgusting. I didn't know what to do or how to make it stop. I wasn't cumming with their cocks stretching my asshole the way that they were.

"Abi!" I screamed when I had a chance to catch my breath.

"Janay!"

"We have to get out of this!" I screamed.

"I know! I hate clowns! Janay help me!" Abi had always been afraid of clowns up until the last time they had appeared and raped us. Abi had cum her ass off and she had enjoyed it but this time the clowns were taking things way too far. Abi and I were both upset and we were ready to end this.

"What should we do?" Abi cried.

"How did we make them stop last time?"

"We didn't! We had to wait until all their cum was drained."

"Then I know what we have to do! We have to drain them completely!"

"Oh my God! You're right!" she screamed and then she did just that. She turned on the charm and power, sucking and fucking those clown dicks until every last one had cum in one of her holes. They finally began to slink away, each of them completely emptied.

"That was amazing how you drained all of their cocks so fast!" I said proudly.

"Thanks! I'm a slut. It's easy for me."

"I know. I'm your sister. I know everything there is to know about you and I still love you."

"Let's not talk about how we had to eat cum out of each other," she shuddered a bit.

"Okay, we don't have to talk about it but I do want to say something about it."

"What's that?" she asked.

"You taste good," I winked at her.

"That is so gross," she made a sour face.

"Do I taste good too?" I asked. "I'm just curious."

"Ewwww! No!"

"Oh my God! Abi! Look!" I pointed toward the kitchen. There, on the floor, were about a dozen clown dolls.

"There's more of them every time," Abi said, marveling at the strangeness of the situation.

"I can't wait until Mom and Dad get back from their trip. I wonder what they'll think about all these clowns."

"I don't know but we can't tell them that we ate each other's holes out," Abi shook her head as she thought about how our parents would receive that information."

"I didn't have as much fun this time, even though I came a lot. There was something scary about the clowns this time."

"Don't tell anyone, but I like how violent they were this time. I came really hard. Do you think I'm messed up?" Abi asked.

"Yes."

"Well, then I probably shouldn't tell you how I liked eating your pussy too."

"Abi! What is happening to us?"

"10/10 I would eat it again, even without the killer clowns," she winked at me.

"No, Abi!"

"What should I do with these dolls. Not throw them away, right? Should we just put them somewhere?"

"Let's put them in Mom and Dad's room for now," I suggested.

"Okay," Abi scooped them up and put the dolls on our parents' bed. I looked at them all lined up in a neat row. They looked so innocuous and yet I knew they weren't. I could already see that Abi was thinking about bringing them back to life. I had never realized what a pervert my little sister actually was. I was beginning to see that she was going to conjure those clowns again no matter what I said or did. I would have to watch her closely. No one was looking out for her except for me.


SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,081 Followers