Killer Clowns Pt. 04

Story Info
Janay has sex with a special clown while her sister watches.
1.8k words
4.19
18.8k
18

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,091 Followers

Trigger Warning Horror with Clowns. That's right! I said, clowns! The following piece of art may be offensive to some people because it contains rape fantasy, and is not real. Real rape is wrong. This story is intended for those who enjoy rape as a fantasy or role-play and it not intended to be real or to be reproduced in any way. All characters in all of my stories are 18 or over. This is a fantasy. Now there is incest too! Ahahaha.

***

The clowns were gone when I woke up, but there was enough clown paraphernalia covering the length of our tiny home to ensure that I remembered at least some of the details of the night before. I was certainly limping today, the pain of being fucked by a bunch of clown dicks the night before making sitting down difficult. I looked around the house for my sister but I couldn't find her. At first, I wasn't alarmed.

"Abi! Abigail! Where are you?" I called, searching quickly through the bedrooms, living room and kitchen. She wasn't in any of the bathrooms. I was starting to panic. I could feel my world beginning to crumble. Abi didn't leave without telling me. I had practically raised her myself. The truth was, my mom and dad hadn't been around a lot when we were growing up. They did a lot of drugs and they had a lot of fun that didn't include us kids. Abi was like my child and I knew her well. Something was wrong.

"ABI! ABIGAIL! You are going to be in so much trouble when I find you! Do you hear me! If you're hiding, you better come out!" I half expected her to jump out and scare me and for the whole thing to be over, but that didn't happen. Abi was missing. I ran outside in my nightgown looking for her. Pure adrenaline had kicked in by then and I no longer felt the soreness from the gangbang I'd endured the night before. I felt like an animal who had been challenged. Every hair on my body was standing at attention. I could feel my face pulled into an expression of anger and intimidation. I was ready to fucking kill whoever had my sister.

I ran around to the sorry excuse for a backyard. It was so tiny that only a few lawn chairs and a small coffee table would fit comfortably. It was easy to see that Abi wasn't there. I ran through the side yard where I successfully avoided the clutter from my dad's side projects that would never be finished and headed back in through the front door. There, on the kitchen counter was a humongous pile of clown dolls. They were the same type of dolls as all the other times, except this time there were even more of them.

"I'm not throwing them away. That's all there is to it!" I said out loud as if Abi was still in the room with me. I continued to look for Abi as I called my parents. They had been out of town for much longer than I had expected. I got my mom's outgoing message.

"Mom! Abi is missing! Call me!" I screamed before hanging up angrily. My mother was never there when it mattered. Thankfully my Dad actually answered.

"Dad! Abi is missing! I can't find her! I looked everywhere!"

"Honey, I know all about it. You need to listen closely. This may sound crazy, but I need you to put the clown dolls into the trash can."

"No. Not that. How do you know about that? Dad?" I already knew the answer deep in my heart but I didn't want to see it. No one wants to admit their father is a disgusting piece of shit.

"Abi, just do what I'm asking you to do or there will be hell to pay, young lady."

"I'm an adult. I can do what I want," I said defiantly. "I don't want to get raped again."

"Who said anything about rape?" he asked me. "What is wrong with you girl? Why would you say such a thing?" I knew what he was doing. He always did that. He would pretend like everything that was happening wasn't actually happening.

"They raped me, Dad. There were a bunch of clowns!"

"Listen, Janay. Listen closely. I know you think that you are the most important person in the world and that everything in this world revolves around you but it doesn't. You are just another worthless piece of shit in this world but to me, you're something. You're my daughter. Doesn't that make you feel special, princess?"

"Yes, it does," I said, eager to absorb anything that my father was willing to give me. They had neglected me my whole life but I still clung to every word the uttered as if it would get me closer to their hearts. He laughed and it made me feel stupid. I wasn't even sure why he was laughing but I assumed it was because of me.

"Now are you going to put the clowns in the trash can? I'll coach you through it. They are in the kitchen."

"I saw them, Dad!"

"Put them in the fucking trash can! Now!" he screamed so loudly I had to pull the phone away from my ear.

"Fine!" I screamed and I stormed over to the dolls and threw them in the trash. They didn't all fit, there were so many of them by then. I was stuffing them in, pushing their ugly clown faces into the bin with satisfaction. I hated clowns! They scared Abi and they definitely weren't my favorite thing in the world either.

The doorbell rang and I knew who was on the other side even before I opened it up. I could sense my sister's presence and I screamed her name as I threw open the door. She smiled at me and then ran to me. Behind her was a small army of clowns. They were all shapes and sizes, a variety of ethnicities, and one was exceptionally short.

"These are my new friends," Abi told me. She began to introduce me to them by name, which I knew I would have a hard time remembering.

"Thank you for introducing us to Janay," one of the guys said to my sister.

"You're welcome. I just want Janay to feel good the way you guys make me feel," Abi cooed.

"Your mother would be so proud of you, Abigail," said another guy.

"Where is my mother?" I cried. I hadn't seen her for over a week and I was used to seeing her every day. I missed her.

"She's here, Janay! She's here!" Abi jumped up and down and clapped her hands with delight. "I woke up earlier than you and she took me to the other house."

"Other house?"

"You'll see. Okay guys, go ahead and show her a Happy Halloween," Abi waved her hand as if she had magic powers and was casting her spell on me.

"Me first!" The clowns were now fighting over which of them got to fuck me first. I felt alone this time as Abi looked on, watching this pack of clowns take what they wanted from me. The adrenaline was still coursing through me and I did my best to work against them, to make it difficult for them. I knew the tipping point would come though, the point after which cumming would become more important than anything else. I would let myself cum on their cocks just like I always did.

I watched the shorter guy fuck me in the ass and I had many moments where I had a cock in every hole. I was stuffed full of clown dicks and I had found a sense of inner peace growing inside of me with every orgasm. I had never realized how good orgasms could be and when there were so many of them and only one of me, I was forced to cum until I couldn't physically cum anymore.

They sensed when I had reached my limit and one of them called the others off. He moved to me and asked me if I was okay.

"Yeah, I'm okay," I told him.

"Good, because you are in big trouble, young lady!" I recognized his voice when he said that because I'd heard him say that a million times.

"Dad?" I asked, now examining his clown mask more closely, looking for further clues.

"Yes, princess. You're the star of the evening. You did a great job! Didn't she?" he called out to the other clowns.

"She did!" one of the clowns screamed loudly and there was applause and cheering from the other clowns.

"Come on over here and lay across Daddy's lap. No, pull up your nightgown. Let me see your ass." I did as he asked.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because this is what you deserve, you slut." He spanked me thirty times until every swat inflicted a new sting of pain. When he was finished I went limp across his lap.

"I didn't do anything wrong!"

"You didn't. You're just hot. I like that about you. I like fucking you. Do you like fucking me and my friends?" He was staring me down and I could feel the pain of his absence in my life throbbing inside of me. He was here before me now and he wanted something from me. He wanted sex and I could give it to him. I could be valuable to him. Maybe then, he would love me. So, I said yes to everything.

"Daddy I love fucking you too. I just want to always be with you."

"I want to make you feel good. You like it when I fuck you in the ass, don't you?"

"I just want you to love me, Daddy."

"Oh, I will, baby. Just keeping fucking for Daddy. That's a good girl." He stroked my hair and I could feel Abi's eyes on us.

"Can I join in?" Abi asked.

"No, Abi. You get to watch. This is my time with Janay. She needs some one-on-one Daddy time, don't you baby?" he asked me.

"Yes, Daddy!" I cried.

"Fuck this shit," Abi got up, exasperated but our father was too busy trying to get his cock in my asshole to notice her storming off. Before I knew it, I was taking a pounding right in the ass from my own dad. I wasn't prepared, but I had one of the best anal orgasms I've ever had with my dad pounding my ass. He was rough and relentless, but I'd been taking so many dicks by that point that I was just used to being pounded. I came again, my dad's dick working my asshole better than all those other clowns. My dad actually made a pretty awesome clown.

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,091 Followers