Killer Clowns Pt. 05

Story Info
Janay is invited to join the family business.
2.3k words
3.96
13.3k
8
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,091 Followers

Trigger Warning Horror with Clowns. That's right! I said, clowns! The following piece of art may be offensive to some people because it contains rape fantasy, and is not real. Real rape is wrong. This story is intended for those who enjoy rape as a fantasy or role-play and it not intended to be real or to be reproduced in any way. All characters in all of my stories are 18 or over. This is a fantasy. Now there is incest too! Ahahaha.

It was almost nighttime and my dad had worn my asshole raw several hours earlier. The smell of meth still lingered through the tiny house from my dad's smoking. I knew the smell well, having grown up being hotboxed in the shanty my parents had moved us to when we were too young to remember. My sister, Abigail and I hadn't known how dangerous meth was when we were younger. All we knew was that it made our parents into other people, people we didn't like.

Abi and I had vowed to never smoke meth and I was certain that Abi would never do so, not after everything our parents had done to us. It was more what they hadn't done for us, the sting of neglect burning in our hearts throughout our formative years. Still, we both longed to be loved by our parents. Maybe that was why letting my father fuck my ass until he was through with me didn't seem so bad. In fact, it was the time I had felt closest to my father.

Abi still hadn't returned home and if I had known where she was, I would have gone there and retrieved her. I didn't like the thought of her alone with our parents anywhere. I had always been there as her buffer. I kept her safe from them and yet she didn't see it that way. She always thought I was trying to keep our parents from her when I was really just trying to shield her from learning about who they really were. I got into bed, feeling more alone than ever.

"Oh, Abi! I miss you!" I called out as if Abi could hear me. She had told me she was at the "other house" but I didn't know what that meant or where it was. I fell into a fitful sleep, filled with dreams of clowns. In the dream, I saw a pile of clown dolls as tall as a mountain. I picked up one of the dolls in my dream and it turned to dust in my hands.

"Hey!" I called, as the dust settled to the floor and all over the nightgown I was wearing in my dream. The dust was white, like talcum powder.

"Wake up, sis! Wake up! Wake up!" I woke up as soon as I heard Abi. She was in my room with me.

"I'm awake! Where have you been?" I asked as urgently as someone who just woke up can muster. I felt like if I didn't grab her, Abi might slip away from me forever. I had never felt this distanced from her and I didn't like the way that it felt.

"Don't be mad," she said with a lilt in her voice I had never heard.

"Are you okay, Abi?" I asked tentatively. She was wearing clown makeup all over her face and her hair was in pigtails. She looked a bit deranged and I wasn't sure what it was that was different about her but it didn't take me long to figure it out. "Have you been smoking meth?"

"Don't be mad! Mom and Dad told me it was okay, so I can complete the job they want me to do. I need the energy," she tried to explain.

"What job, Abi? What are our parents making you do?"

"The clown dolls. I was supposed to bring them back and stack them in the kitchen for you to find, but since we're sisters I'll just tell you where they are and I'll help you throw them in the trash."

"I'm not throwing those dolls in the trash!"

"Get up, Janay! Come on!" Abi pulled at me like she was a small child and I was her parent until I was up and out of the bed. She led me through the dark house and out to our dad's old pickup truck that Abi had driven there. The passenger's side was filled with clown dolls and so was the bed of the truck. There must have been a couple of hundred clown dolls in there.

"How are we supposed to carry all these inside or fit them in the trash can?" I asked Abi as if she knew.

"I think the big trash cans on the side of the house will work, let's just wheel one out here."

"Abi, I don't want the clowns to come. I'm not throwing away the dolls!"

"Yes, you do, Janay! Trust me! You want the clowns to come!"

"No, I don't! I'm not getting raped again! Dad fucked me up!"

"He fucked me up too but you don't see me being a pussy and complaining about it, Janay. You're such a baby! That's why you're still here and not at the other house."

"Where is this other house?" I asked her.

"You'll see! But first, you have to throw these clown dolls into the trash." Abi walked to the side of the house and wheeled out the large black trash can we kept there. She opened the lid and began to toss clown dolls into it. I watched her, tired and distraught by her actions. How could she want to be raped again after everything we had been through? How could she do meth at a time like this? Didn't she remember her promise to me and to herself? We had sworn to each other that we would never do that drug. We had sworn it!

I was visibly upset by the time the last doll was in the trash can. It had taken two huge trash cans to fit all the dolls. I watched as car after car pulled up to our driveway. Our front yard was filled with clowns. Our neighbors were starting to come out of their houses to view the spectacle. The clowns grabbed the large trash cans and began to hoist them into truck beds and stuff them in trunks.

"Time to collect," the clowns laughed.

"I get the dark-haired one!" one of the clowns laughed as he grabbed me, took me in the house, and bent me over. I prayed that he wouldn't fuck me in the ass. It was so sore from my father fucking me that I knew I wouldn't be able to handle another fuck so soon. I don't know if he knew how badly he was hurting me, but that clown forced his cock into my ass and fucked me even harder than my daddy had.

The clowns had Abi, but she didn't seem alarmed. In fact, she seemed to be at peace with the fact that she was now a rape treat for all these clowns. I knew that this was somehow related to my parents and their stupid way of doing things. They couldn't just run a normal business. They had to run drugs, and they had to somehow involve me and Abi in the process. I was so angry as I took the ceaseless ass-pounding from clown after clown.

"I want to lick my sister's pussy!" I hear Abi screaming to the clowns.

"Not if I do it first!" another female voice rose above the din. Abi and I both looked up. We knew that voice! It was the voice of our mother. I watched as she made her way through the throng of clowns that had made themselves at home in our holes.

"Wow, girls, you really are grown up now, aren't you?" she asked us. My mother's blonde hair was up in pigtails, just like Abi's. She had matching clown make-up to Abi's, as well. Abi looked so much like my mother, and of course, they were both beautiful.

"Mom!" I screamed and I longed to run to her and hug her tightly. It had been over a week since I had seen her last and I hadn't realized how much I had missed her.

"Open your legs wider, Janay," my mother commanded.

"I'm trying," I told her and I really was. It was just that my body had other ideas. I had been fucked so much by these clowns over the past few days that my body could barely take anymore. My legs were weak as I tried my best to open them further, the way my mother wanted me to. She dropped to her knees and buried her tongue into my pussy.

I felt ambivalent as I watched her tongue working my clit. On the one hand, I felt important to my mother and I had her full attention. On the other, I knew that what she was doing was wrong. It still felt good and I felt a few pangs of guilt before I finally gave in and let my mom do what she wanted to do to me. I came hard, my legs shaking.

"My turn, Mommy!" Abi screamed at our mother.

"Yes, of course, Abi," my mom moved from my pussy to hers. I felt a bit left out, even with the clowns still fighting over and using my holes. I had a clown cock in my mouth when I finally felt Abi licking my clit again. My mom was eating her ass and Abi looked so happy. I knew how she felt. I had simply wanted our mother to love us and for the moment, she did.

I think Abi and I both knew that this wasn't the right kind of attention, we had just been neglected for so long by both of our parents that we didn't care. We would have done anything to feel close to our mom. We didn't care if that meant we had to get her off to get attention. We just wanted to be loved and that was the truth.

I felt my mother's love as she made me cum with her tongue and fingers. I felt the caress of her hands on my tits and ass. I felt the warmth of her love and attention and I wanted to stay there, basking in her sun forever. I had tuned out the clowns, who were still fucking my pussy and ass, leaving my mouth open for my mom and sister.

"Suck on this," my mom ordered me and I wasn't prepared when she put the meth pipe up to my lips and lit it with a torch. "Suck the smoke out!"

"Mom, I can't do this!" I screamed.

"Come on, honey. Try it. Listen to Mommy," she insisted. I felt myself suck the smoke in. "Now eat Abi's pussy. Abi, have some more dope."

"Thanks, Mommy," Abi cooed. Our mother pushed Abi's head toward my pussy.

"Show your sister some appreciation," she pushed Abi's mouth onto me and honestly, it felt so good. I came hard as the meth filled my senses and my sister's tongue nicked my clit. My mom bent down and smiled at Abi. "Lick her hole. Like this," she pushed Abi out of the way and her tongue rimmed my pussy hole. I had to admit, it felt good. Abi followed directions and licked my hole while my mom licked my clit. Having two family members sucking on my pussy at the same time was more than I bargained on. I lost it completely, cumming so hard that I bucked both of their mouths off of me.

"Wow, that was a good one, wasn't it? See, dope isn't so bad, Janay. You two will be in the family business in no time."

"The family business?" I asked.

"See these clowns?" My mom held up one of the clown dolls and violently tugged at its head until it popped off. A crystalline powder that I recognized well poured out.

"The clowns are filled with meth?" I screamed. Of course, they were.

"Genius, right? For Halloween," she laughed. She looked proud of herself.

"Mom says if we sell all this meth then we'll be millionaires!" Abi squealed with excitement.

"I'm not selling meth! No fucking way," I put my hand up as if to say no thank you to the whole thing.

"No, your job isn't sales, Janay, don't worry," my mom soothed me.

"Then what is my job?" I was almost afraid to ask.

"You just have to be sexy and take some clown dicks for the team once in a while."

"I don't want to be a part of this three-ring circus!" I screamed. "I don't want to be a part of this family anymore!" I got up and ran away, not knowing where I was going or how I would get there. I ran away from that house where I had so many memories of feeling not good enough, ignored, and passed over. I was done with this family and this stupid meth life. I hated the way the meth was making me feel. I was getting tired. I wasn't used to running. I could hear the clown car behind me and the window rolling down.

"Janay! Come back! We have Mom now! We have Dad! They want us to be in the business! Don't leave me, Janay! Don't leave me alone with them!" Abi screamed. Her words hit me hard. I stopped. I looked at Abi, her eyes wide with worry. I knew what I had to do. I just didn't want to do it. I was going to have to go back in and get my sister. Abi was right. I couldn't just leave her there with my parents. I had a responsibility to Abi to save her too, and that was what I was going to do.

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,091 Followers