All Comments on 'Killer Mike'

by Grey Eagle 286

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
mikem4052mikem4052over 18 years ago
Hmmmm

A les general in the army and its well known. That is a big strech to buy on that one but the story is great. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good but..

the ending seemed a little rushed and forced. So much was going on it was a little hard to focus. The beginning and end were well detailed and formed a solid visual base, (I just wish I knew more about army rankings :). Loved the characters and theme, just think the ending needs work.

_FIGHT ON_

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Highly improbable

Yet it's still a great read. What the hell ever happened to "Don't tell." This Horny 'ol Sailor liked it 'cause he's always a sucker for a happy ending. Thank You. Ronnie W.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 18 years ago
a good story.

A good story, G.E.

I believe there is a senior officer in the military that is a known lesbian but nobody tells. Or did I read about that somehwhere.

Murphy is AKA Superman, right?

This story is different. I don't believe I've ever read of a lesbian being converted quite like this but nothing is impossible and it does make a great tale..

dsidedsideover 18 years ago
Good, I guess

Well written but highly improbable even for fiction. My guess is that you were never in the military. DON

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well Done!

A well told story. Ignore the frigging nitpickers who have obviously never been in the Army themselves. My only VERY MINOR nitpick is that Mike should have been wearing a CMOH. A very well told story and a very good read. - Silverlock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
very well done

I spent 22 years in two branches and I have seen men do things no one would believe could happen and these guys were trained mean. DON sounds like he doesent have a clue. Also for the rest of your romance stories love can happen at the touch of a hand. I know as it happened to me. looking forward to some more of your great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Insecurity

I have read a number of your stories and am somewhat disturbed by the insecurity that creeps in. I am an Englishman who has been dumped upon more than a few times but I find I have to trust otherwise how can I ever hoope to find true happiness?

GAnnEGAnnEabout 17 years ago
A very special story!

Grey Eagle has written another winner here. Some folks w/ perhaps "Different" experiences might quible but the heart of the tale is HOT and Heavenly! Hooray for them both!

bornagainbornagainover 16 years ago
Great story

But you had Brenda to forgiving towards Joanne Brenda should have smacked her face until it left her hand print on her face or you could have made Mike go up to her and that Lebanc fellow and kick his ass in front of her what about his promotion did he ever get it to Full Bird?

Pat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I started out admiring you, but now...

I started out admiring you, but now not so much. You continue to to recycle story line, plot pieces and dialog. Recycling is great for the environment, but its really offensive when writers do it instead of writing new story lines, plot pieces and dialog. Enough with the stupid kiss tricks, besides what General would do such a personal and physical favor for an offensive Lieutenant who admitted to trying to manipulate her "Man", especially for such a flimsy reason?

<P>

<I>-- srgeek --</I>

MrVdogMrVdogalmost 12 years ago
It was going so well, until...

The final scene makes no sense. How does Mike get past the kiss deal so fast? I need a better explanation - or am I missing something?

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
Another really good one -

They are all god - I have said that before -

This one was very well paced - you had the main characters know each other relate to each other long before the story starts - no rush to forever here - but when the dam broke - they all drowned in love heh.

Like so often - a careless act without clear though BUT no malice caused extreme pain -

3 rules I give Scorpio44 credit for -

They all presume your significant other is not believed present when you act.

1. How would they hear what you are about to say?

2. What would they think about or see in what you are going to do?

3. Would they follow the path you are about to walk down?

You may still act but you will have considered the impact first - hopefully you would never intentionally hurt that person -

Good story -

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bleh

So at the end Mike apologised to Jo?, nope.

"it meant so little to me that I never realize how it could hurt him."

Anyone (male or female) that is willing to do something so stupid that can hurt their love never learns and ends up doing it again and again.

Mike should have fucked her off straight away pregnant or not as she would end up the same as his ex-wife and fucking another guy with the pathetic excuse "I never knew it would hurt you" and "It was less than nothing to me".

Advice to anyone in that situation, run now before the wedding.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 8 years ago
A good story

It seemed to get rushed at the end as if the author was in a hurry to get it wrapped up and done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good Story

As far as it went. I would have liked at least another half a page just to settle the problem with the other guy kissing the General. A whole page more, settling the kissing thing and then maybe addressing a possible retirement, would not have been out of order.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pretty Good Tale

Like someone else commented, I would have liked to read a little about how the Light Col. looked up the Lt. in question and ripped him a new ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Beautiful story!

How I loved Mike and Joanie. I imagined Mike as a sexy muscular man with a bit of dark chest hair, maybe even some dark hair on his bas. What a man! What a MAN! WHAT A GREAT MAN!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Joananne or Juneanne?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The author, who called himself a old guy has not been heard from in 13 years.

I think at this stage should be simple and just tell other readers if it is a good read or not.

It is a good read, but it is second tier.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"What we have we here is a failure to communicate. "

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous