Killer Mutant Sluts Ch. 16

Story Info
Adriana and Lynn awaken, Stacy and Thai, Red Lounge lockdown.
7.5k words
4.52
3.7k
6
0

Part 16 of the 23 part series

Updated 11/25/2023
Created 07/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both officers came back, each carrying two sample cups filled to the brim with a translucent, whitish-yellow liquid. Adriana, knowing what it was, seemed to almost jump out of her skin with excitement when she spotted them. She licked her lips with anticipation dancing around as if she needed to use the bathroom. Commander Winters pushed a button on the side panel of the cell. A slot opened with the plexiglass flipping down to create a small shelf just wide enough and tall enough to let the plastic cups fit inside. One of the officers placed their samples on the shelf. He cautiously stepped back, always keeping his eyes on the woman creature.

Adriana grabbed both cups and greedily poured the liquid into her mouth. Globs of the white liquid dribbled down her chin dripping onto her collar bone and sliding into her deep cleavage. She downed the second cup just as vigorously as the first. She wiped the clear, whitish goop off her face with her bare wrist. After giving the two male officers a hungry look she ran her tongue up and down her arm making sure to get every last drop of the sticky fluid.

Immediately, with her hunger temporarily sated, Adriana settled down. She pulled her two proboscises and her tentacles back into her body. The APF officer's eyes slowly regained their original deep brown while both breasts closed up returning to normal. When her fleshy petals closed she ran her hands over them smearing the little bit of white glop into her flesh making sensual humming noises. She raised her hands to her lips and licked each and every one of her fingertips clean. After realizing she just downed two cups of semen, the female cop smiled sheepishly at her audience. She covered her mouth as a slight bubbly burp came out.

"Thank you," Adriana finally said. "I feel much better. Sorry about the display."

"Can you give us any more information?" Commander Winters asked. "About how you ended up like this, the hive or anything else?"

Adriana nodded. "This is only temporary," she explained. "I don't know how long I'll be able to hold this form but I'll try to tell you as much as I know while I'm in this state. I don't know what Jane did exactly. She must have put something in the drink she offered me at her apartment. She used whatever her breasts were secreting I think. She's no longer my queen anymore. I have been separated from her hive for too long. Whatever chemicals that kept me linked to her and the hive have already passed out of my system and I've been fighting it this whole time."

Winters approached the plexiglass. "When we found you, you were, um, pleasuring a number of men in the middle of the street," she said.

"I-I-I had to. I didn't want to eat them. To sustain my body and keep me from falling into a dormant state I need as much male DNA as I could find. Either I get it from eating men or having as much sex as possible."

"Eating men? Like through those tubes you had coming out of you? Or through your breasts?"

"Both...or any way I can get semen or flesh into my body. It helps us replenish the nutrients and energy we lose during the day and allows us to keep our genetics fresh and healthy. Men are food to us. Another way to do it is to exchange genetic information with the sisters of the hive or converting other women into sisters. Eating men and staying with the hive seems to be the most effective way to stave off dormancy and keep myself human. If I eat someone I can go for a few days before my body needs it again. Having sex and taking in semen is only a temporary fix. My body hasn't reached dormancy yet. It's getting close."

At that point Adriana hunched over and grabbed her stomach. Her body made a burbling growl. Her eyes started getting cloudy again.

"What happens when you enter into full dormancy?"

"I-I-I don't know," Adriana replied. "All I c-c-can tell you is th-th-that creature you saw me turn into was near the last stage," She held her stomach and doubled over in pain. "M-m-more. I-I-I need more if I'm going to keep this state for long."

From the corner of her eye, Commander Winters noticed that Lynn was sitting up in her cell. She looked over at the captive. Lynn's tentacles were gone and her body seemed to have gone back to normal except for a bright sheen. She gave the commander a wide, toothy grin. Her ugly pink eyes lit up as she quietly, intently listened to the conversation. The brunette lifted a leg up letting the blanket fall off her shapely bare leg. A lump seemed to be over her crotch under the blanket rhythmically moving up and down. Lynn's face contorted into that of pleasure as she moved under the blanket. She gasped and glanced at the area for a minute then back at the commander. She smiled as she brought a slime covered hand out from under the blanket. She placed it into her mouth sucking the stuff from her fingers.

"I'm so sorry," Lynn said, feigning mortification, "I've just been so horny lately. Perhaps you can come in and help me? It looks like Officer Ruiz is having the same problems. She might not be able to talk for too long."

Nicole moved over to the other plexiglass barrier and signaled to the officer with the remaining sample cups. She opened the panel. The officer came over and placed his two cups on the little shelf. With the blanket draped over her body, Lynn sashayed across the cell to the plexiglass. She placed her hands on the clear barrier and pouted.

"Oh you're no fun." the Lynn creature said. "The big strong leader of FAP Central Command is too scared to give me what I need. I thought you were a woman. Not a little girl."

The Lynn creature picked one of the cups up. She inspected the contents, slowly swishing the white goop around as if she was some sort of sperm connoisseur. Unlike Adriana, she revelled the attention she was getting. Lynn moved the cup to her nose and waved her free hand over it inhaling the semen's odor. She placed her tongue on the rim of the cup and tipped a tiny bit of the liquid toward her. A small drop of the sperm slid out over the rim. She bristled as the spunky, pickled flavor of the liquid registered on her taste buds. Lynn sipped the liquid and swished the little bit around in her mouth then swallowed. Her eyes fluttered as she savored the salty flavor. She let out a sigh.

"Hmmm," Lynn hummed. "I detect a subtle hint of alcohol in this one. Your boys couldn't get the good stuff? They had to go for the winos in minimum security? And this one's fresh. Must have picked this guy up a few minutes ago. You guys are lucky I like a little alcohol with my meal."

Lynn guzzled the contents of the cup down. She smiled as she let out a semen laden belch. Placing a slime covered hand over her mouth she let out a little giggle. She took the second cup and smelled it the way she did the first. Her nose curled at the strong odor of the second. As she had done before, she placed her tongue on the rim of the cup licking some of the white liquid. A shiver ran through her body.

"Oooh," Lynn said. "This is something interesting. Guy took a few chemical enhancers." She sniffed the contents once again. Then she took a sip. "Oooh yes. This guy hasn't had sex in a while. Let's see. Muscle enhancers. Nanotech muscle enhancers in fact. I can taste the small microcapsules. Along with a few performance and fertility enhancers. I taste a little bit of something else." She took another sip. "Amphetamine. A very powerful amphetamine. Illegal. R-67. Very powerful. Probably thought the enhancers would make him attractive. The build up of chemical synthetic cocktail in this guy's semen is so good."

Lynn continued to drink the contents of the cup. She closed her eyes. Her other hand slid underneath the blanket. The only noises that came from her were humming noises. The blanket slid down a little giving the officers a view of her deep cleavage. The humming turned into moaning and grunting. She moved her hand up between her breasts then up around her neck. She dropped the empty cup and let out one long moan. She brought her other hand to her chest and massaged her breasts

"That felt so good," Lynn said stretching. She threw off the blanket revealing her entire bare body.

There was no sign of the wounds from the X-P pistol shots. Both of her enormous round breasts were still partially open and two tentacle-tongues hung out penetrating deep within her vaginal folds. She moved her hands across her open breasts, then down to her thighs. After running her slippery palms across her legs a couple times, she moved them toward her groin over her pubic mound where she massaged the flesh around hervaginal folds. Once in a while a stray finger would brush up against her sensitive nub causing her to close her eyes and tense up in pleasure. Eventually, she released herself.

"As I was saying," Lynn said. "I overheard you talking with Adriana. Why don't you join me Nicole? I'll be able to help you understand a few things." Her eyes moved back and forth between the two officers. A smile on her face. She licked her lips. "Your boys can join in too if they want."

Commander Winters stared at the brunette. The partially recovered Lynn-creature slid her tentacles up against her body. They left trails of translucent slime as they slipped back between the fleshy petals of her breasts. Her hands followed the tentacle-like tongues, rubbing and spreading the liquid across her stomach and heaving chest. Her breasts closed around the tentacle tongues returning to normal. She used a finger to grab a little bit of the goo and put it up to her mouth. With a seductive smile she let her tongue slip out.

"Come in here," the Lynn-creature said. Her tongue just barely brushed against the coated finger. A small clear trail of slime bridged between her tongue and the finger. "I will answer any of your most pressing questions about what I am."

"D-D-Don't listen to her!" the Adriana-creature gurgled. She leaned against the plexiglass trying to keep her body under control. "She wants to turn you."

"Shut up you!" the Lynn-creature snapped. She moved in close to the plexiglass and placed the palms of her hands against the barrier. She gave Commander Winters a big, saccharine smile. "She doesn't know what she's talking about. I just want to talk. Won't you come in here for just a little itty bitty minute? I'll show you everything."

One of Lynn's breasts moved. The officers took out their guns. The former state prostitute moved away from the barrier and raised her hands feigning innocence. A big smile crossed her face. She narrowed her eyes and gave the commander a little wink.

"I won't do anything," she said, "Maybe your boys could also bring me a bit more semen. I'm still so very thirsty. I promise I won't do anything to hurt the commander."

Commander Winters glanced at the two accompanying officers. They lowered their weapons and left.

"They're gone," Winters said. "That's all you get."

"Oh you're no fun," Lynn pouted.

"So. Talk. What happens at dormancy?"

"Mmmm. Down to business. I like that about you. Always have. Why don't you come a little closer and I'll tell you. The acoustics of the cell I'm in are so terrible. I won't really be able to get my point across well enough."

Commander Winters gave the woman a stern look. She noticed Lynn's breasts still moving. The tentacles held within were still eager to get her flesh. Lynn held her stomach as a couple of orgasmic twinges bubbled up. She giggled as they did.

"Quit stalling," Winters commanded. "I can hear you just fine."

At that moment a gasp came from Cell A. Then a strange gurgling moan. Commander Winters looked back into the cell to see if the occupant was alright. Strange pink slime dripped from Adriana's body. Her breasts started rippling as the X shaped slits spread back out. Her eyes once again completely reverted back to pink and it seemed like all of the flesh on her body started to become pliant and lightened with a pink tint. She doubled over and backed away to the bed. Her hand was already deep within her folds diving forcefully into her body. As the former officer played with herself a flood of white goop intermixed with chunks of pink slime started flowing out, splattering onto the tile floor. The commander looked back at Lynn. The state prostitute grinned at her. At the sounds coming from her neighbor's cell, she moved her hand down between her legs. She dove deeply pleasuring herself. Her juices fell to the floor at her ministrations.

"It looks like your girlfriend will be demonstrating instead," Lynn said after licking her bottom lip. "She really should have been eating more. Like I have."

Commander Winters scowled at Lynn. The woman with the jet black hair just laughed delighted at all the chaos this was causing.

# # # #

Tara watched intently as Jane's rhythmic ministrations became faster, stronger, deeper. Her latest orgasm started stirring deep within her loins. Like a geyser ready to blow, it welled up. Jane sat up and pushed against the bed's backboard about ready to burst. Then, right as her stimulation caused it to reach the surface, there was a knock at the door. Jane opened her eyes and let go of herself. Sighing, she immediately licked her vaginal goo from her fingertips and sat up. She grabbed her robe and covered herself as she walked across the room. When she opened the door a crack, she was face to face with one of the unturned strippers half naked in the middle of the hall.

"What is it?" Jane asked. "You know you're interrupting my break right?"

"Someone from the Zenith Medical District is here to see you," the woman replied. "He said something about placing The Red Lounge under quarantine until further notice."

Jane rolled her eyes, let out another sigh, and closed the door. After a few minutes she came back out wearing her highly revealing red corset and black stockings. She threw a sheer black teddy over that. Leaving Tara, she and the unturned stripper walked down the hall, through the main part of the building and out the front door. She saw people in white bio suits putting metal poles into the ground around the building. A boxy, white truck with a red caduceus on the back was parked in front of the entrance.

"Hey!" Jane called out to one of the guys. "What's the meaning of this?"

The guy turned around. Seeing them, he walked over to the two strippers. "Orders from Central Command. There's been a deadly STD outbreak linked to this place. Gonna have to keep everything here locked down until we run some tests and get this thing under control."

"What?!" Jane said, taken aback. She looked at the blinking digital name badge attached to the white biosuit the guy was wearing. "Well...Brad...I can assure you all of the women here are clean. We get tested every week. I'd know if something were happening."

The man in the plastic suit shrugged. "I have my orders," he said. "Now I'm going to have to ask you to get back inside. We'll be in shortly to sort everything out."

Jane and the unturned stripper went back into the building and watched through the window as the man pressed a button on the wrist of his suit. The truck started to make an electric hum as the metal poles charged up. A glowing yellow bubble appeared around the building connecting each pole. The bubble fizzled and hummed with energy.

All the men in white suits returned to the truck. They opened the back doors, pulled out an extendable tube and brought the opening to the bubble in front of the front door. After pressing a few more buttons, a part of the bubble gave way allowing them to bring the tube through the opening and attach it to the side of the building around the door. At this point any action happening inside the establishment ceased. All of the women presently working were outside in the main lobby with their clients in various forms of undress waiting to see what the men from Zenith Medical District would do. Tara stood in the back at the entrance to the hall. Jane attempted to back away into the crowd but, before she could get far, the lead guy addressed her.

"Are you the one in charge of the establishment ma'am?" Brad asked Jane.

"Yes I am," Jane said, stopping her escape. "I hope this thing, whatever it is you're looking for, isn't here. As I've said, my girls get regular checks every week and none of the clients have complained. Our record should be spotless."

"I understand the inconvenience this whole thing must give you," Brad replied, "but Zenith Medical District is requiring us to make the check. These are orders from the commander herself. Tourism depends on it. Tell everyone who works here to go to the back rooms and wait for their turn. Any customers they have are to be sent up front. They will be checked first and sent home."

"Sure," Jane said. She turned to address the group of women around her. "You heard the man."

Jane and the women filed through the main room, into the hallway. In the middle of the flowing traffic, Jane grabbed Tara by the arm. As the two women proceeded through the crowds, she directed her nest-mate to the wall right outside the door to her bedroom. She grabbed Tara's shoulders and pinned her to the wall. She peered deeply into Tara's dark brown eyes.

"Listen," the queen whispered, "I'm going to need you to do something for me."

Tara nodded silently. Jane parted her lips and moved in for a kiss. The pointed head to Jane's proboscis slipped out through her parted lips. Tara opened her mouth in order to fully accept her queen's gift. As soon as their lips met, Jane's proboscis slipped into Tara's mouth. Tara closed her eyes allowing the queen's sweet nectar to pulse through the fleshy tube, filling her mouth with the sweet gooey goodness. Tara became aroused. Blood rushed to her vulva, causing her juices to flow out from between her folds. Her nipples became hardened as her breasts became sensitive and engorged. She held onto her queen's toned torso as she suckled the precious liquid taking in and swallowing everything that was offered. Images raced through her head as each of the millions of eggs dissolved into her body. For the few moments Jane was giving her eggs to tara, it seemed as if they were the only two people in existence. When she was finished, Jane removed her proboscis from Tara's mouth. Tara nodded indicating that she understood what she had to do. The nest queen gave her underling a warm approving smile. Without saying a word, they continued to their rooms with the rest of the women.

When Jane opened the door to her room she noticed the mess she left after eating her snack. Luckily for her it would take time for the white suits to get through all the clients. She immediately took the old sheets and covers off the bed and stuffed them in a hamper in her closet deciding she'd do something about them later. Then she brought some clean sheets and covers out and put them onto the bed making sure everything was neatly tucked in. Finally, she gathered her victim's clothes and chucked them out the window where a dumpster was conveniently placed in the back. One of the few perks of being the owner of the club was she got priority pick of the rooms. She plopped on the bed and relaxed for a while hoping that Stacy got out in time. A few hours passed until Brad came in holding a scanner.

Looking through the various sex toys and other objects prominently displayed on the shelves, Brad followed along the wall until he reached an enormous walk-in closet. He was just about to open the doors when a scream came from one of the rooms down the hall. His suit started beeping and a red light on his wrist blinked. Continuing his work, he pressed a button and lifted his wrist up to his face.

"Jose," Brad said. "You okay? I got a contamination breach signal and heard a scream."

"She bit me!" Jose screamed. "The bitch bit me!"