Killer Mutant Sluts Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that point Jose was loud enough to be heard without the suit's com-link. Jane sat up. Her eyes narrowed as a grin crossed her lips. She knew who it was they were talking about.

"I'll be right there." Brad said into the com-link. As soon as he turned around Jane's grin disappeared. "Stay here," he told the woman. "I'll be right back."

Jane reached out and grabbed Brad's wrist. She pulled the man toward her. A desperate look crossed her face.

"Wait," she said. "Don't go. I need to tell you something. You don't know what these things are."

Brad gave the blonde a puzzled look.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"I know why you came here. The other women here aren't what they seem. They've been turned into something...something I-I can't explain. They've become...I don't know...some kind of monsters. They bring men to their rooms for sex but the men don't come out. I don't know what happens to them. The sounds from the rooms when I pass by. They sound like normal people having sex but then..."

Brad sat on the bed next to Jane. She could see his concerned face clearly inside.

"I haven't been turned yet but I could be next. You and your team have to get out of here. They will eat every single one of you. They'll turn the women into more of whatever they are. It spreads through sex."

Brad wrestled his arm away from Jane and looked her in the eye. She gave him the most sincere look she could muster. He turned away and continued out the door. Jane's grin crept back across her face as she watched him go in the direction of Tara's room.

# # # #

After a few blocks Thai started to relax. She looked through the radio for a music station. Just to get her mind off things. When she found one she was satisfied with, she settled back into the seat. The sun was halfway below the horizon now and bathed the roads in a bright orange light. The impossibly huge buildings that choked the central hub of Zenith's downtown gave way to smaller, four and three story apartment buildings clustered together around expansive man made park environments. Refreshing pool areas complete with palm trees and waterfalls started to glow as the lights activated. Following that were the trees and park benches along with a central children's area complete with fields of grass and an enormous playground. Thai gazed at them wishing she could afford rent in such a place. She knew they were modest by the standards of the upscale arcologies that housed whole ecosystems in the wealthier parts of the inner city, but she still felt a little envy for the people who lived in the apartment complexes. Finally the ritzy apartments gave way to cramped two story complexes with only room for small roads and concrete walkways punctuated by a few patches of grass for people to walk their dogs. Thai pulled up in front of the gate at the entrance of her complex. After waiting for a few minutes for the security system to scan the ID on her plates the gate opened to let her in. She parked her car in the assigned space in front of the building and stepped out. She pressed a button to close the hood and locked the doors. As soon as everything was sealed up she pressed the button on the screen of her mobile phone activating the car alarm.

Thai sighed as she climbed up the steps to her apartment. Miss Willacre was out tending to the potted plants she kept in the stairwell near her door. She softly sang as she went about her business. Thai gave her a smile before pressing her code in the keypad. The door beeped, indicating that it was unlocked and she went in. After closing the door, she plopped down on the sofa in her living room and laid back on the plush cushions. The last rays of the setting sun seeped through the thin horizontal slots of the blinds over her windows causing bright orange lines of light to fall across the white living room walls. The bartender knew it wasn't over but she was way too tired to think about anything now. She had been up since ten yesterday morning. Thai closed her eyes and started dozing too tired to be thinking of what could happen next.

After about an hour the door beeped. Thai opened her eyes for a few minutes. Thinking she was just hearing things, she closed them again. Another beep at the door. Knowing she heard that one, Thai opened her eyes. She slid over to the panel on the wall near her sofa. She pressed a button. The monitor above her door turned on. Stacy could be seen on the screen. She was wearing street clothes. A tight T-shirt revealing her flat midriff and tiny cutoff jean shorts with hot pink fishnets and silver stilettos. She smiled and waved at the camera.

"Heeey!" Stacy said. "It's me. Let me in. I need to talk with you about something."

Thai looked behind the blonde. Miss Willacre's door was open. Her watering can was turned over on the concrete landing near the plants. A pool of water darkened the concrete around them. She couldn't see the inside of the apartment but something wasn't right. Thai hesitated as an annoyed look crossed the blonde's face.

"Come on. I can't talk with you like this. Let me in. I know you're home. Your car is in the parking space." Stacy narrowed her eyes and she smirked at the camera . "By the way. I met your neighbor. Miss Helen Willacre was it? We had a little talk. She was so much fun."

Thai pressed a button to open the door. The leggy blonde stepped inside. As she crossed the room her hips made a little enticing wiggle. She sat on the sofa and crossed her legs in order to show off her shapely calves and thighs and to accentuate her round buttocks. As she leaned against the back of the sofa Stacy looked Thai up and down with great interest. Her tongue slid out a little and moved across her luscious red lips. Her eyes seemed to hide a slight hunger for the Asian bartender. Thai felt a bit uncomfortable. Here was this woman. Someone who used to be her friend and co-worker acting strangely and staring back at her like she was a piece of meat. The blonde moved in closer. She knew Stacy was one of them. She saw her right in the middle of the group of women eating that man. She must have done something to Miss Willacre.

"What did you do to Miss Wilacre?" Thai said.

"Why nothing," Stacy said, taken aback. "I just helped her to her bedroom. She was feeling exhausted after tending to her flowers. I thought she could use a nice little drink."

Stacy's lips curled into a big red grin across her face. She scooted closer to Thai. The woman leaned in and placed her hand on the bartender's lap. She steadily ran it across Thai's thighs back and forth getting closer to the inside. Then she moved it up along the bartender's stomach and between her tiny c-cup breasts. Stacy's ministrations caused something to stir in Thai. Her breathing became heavier. The sweet smell that emanated from Stacy flowed into her nostrils.

"So, why don't we get down to business? I mean, it has been such a long time since we've had alone time together. Isn't that right?" Stacy brought her hand back down across Thai's thigh. "I was thinking we could make tonight special. Maybe get a little more intimate."

Stacy leaned over to reach for the track-ball dimmer on the arm of the couch. The top of her enormous breasts spilled out of the T-shirt's plunging neckline a bit giving Thai a view right down her co-worker's shirt. Stacy grinned and shook her chest a little wanting to entice her hostess. After dimming the lights enough to make the living room seem as if lit by candles, Stacy brought her hand back. She laid it in Thai's lap.

"So," Stacy finally said. "What's been happening? You never miss work. Maybe it's that new girl, Sylvia? Her attitude getting on your nerves? I assure you Jane took care of her. She's much more well behaved now."

"Nothing like that," Thai replied. She tried to brush Stacy's advances off.

Stacy's wild grin came back. Her eyes narrowed. She leaned in closer. Close enough for her hot breath to fall on Thai's cheek. The sweet scent of her body became stronger. Thai felt a slight wetness between her legs. Goosebumps raised across her skin. She experienced tingles from her head to her toes. Stacy could see her nipples through her blouse.

"I bet it's a man," Stacy said. At this point she was right on top of her prey. "He's been giving you trouble hasn't he?" Stacy grasped Thai's chin bringing her slightly open mouth close. "I think I can help you with that." She whispered.

# # # #

Brad stepped into the crowded hall and pushed his way toward Tara's room. The door was open and he could see Jose sitting on the floor near the door. He leaned against the wall just inside the room. His bare hand and the arm of his white biosuit was covered in blood. Two of the other doctors were already in there. One took his vitals and the other administered some Insta-gauze through a gun to stop the bleeding.

"What happened?" Brad asked. He knelt down and placed a hand on the back of his coworker's head.

"She bit me!" Jose yelled pointing to the bed. "The bitch bit my fingers off!"

"How?"

"I can't explain it. My sensors detected something unusual in her vagina so I used my hand to investigate. Then she...she squeezed it. Her vaginal muscles were unusually strong. I couldn't take my fingers out. I felt something sharp tearing into the plastic of my suit and, before I knew it, my fingers had been bitten clean off."

Brad looked at Tara who had been laying nude in bed the entire time. Her legs were wide open dripping with blood. An enormous satisfied smirk was plastered all over her face. Her eyes wide with wild revelry. She pushed the plastic pieces of Jose's suit out of her vagina onto the bed. The woman snaked her hands and arms down between her legs and scooped some of the blood and intermixed vaginal juices up into her fingers. She brought them close to her nose and sniffed the liquid. Sighing, she licked it from her fingers, cleaning every last drop.

"Mmmm," Tara said sitting up. Brad noticed movements inside her breasts. "So tasty."

Tara slid off the bed walking toward the two men. With every step she took, her hips swayed from side to side drawing attention to her slender, lithe body. She raised her arms running her hands across herself. Brad, Jose and the other two white suits stared at her like they were in some kind of trance. She was beautiful in an almost preternatural sort of way. Beyond what normal humans could achieve even with the technological enhancements of the best plastic surgeons. Something felt wrong. Only Jose could grasp the problem a little more. Something inside Tara's breasts moved. Like long, thick wires snaking and coiling themselves around the inside of her flashy orbs. Sometimes they would push out as if they desperately wanted to escape. Tara covered the middle of her strange, inhuman, fleshy tits and smiled.

"I guess I'm much hungrier than I thought." the woman said. "You can stay for a little dinner."

Brad, who was closest, crept toward the doorway. Tara's breasts exploded open. Her four tongues flew out of the blooming flesh flower and slammed the door shut. As Brad and the doctors jumped out of the way, Tara used one of her tentacles to lock the door. A wild look crossed her face as she drew the tongues back into her breasts. She wiped the drool from her chin with the back of her hand.

"I said, you can stay." the woman repeated herself. "That wasn't a suggestion."

Tara walked closer to the group. She sniffed the air around the two white suits accompanying Brad. She pressed the valve release button on the suit who had the insta-gauze gun and lifted the helmet over the person's face. Tara was delighted that the first white suit she chose was a woman.

"Hmmm," the stripper said. "I knew I smelled something good."

Tara grasped the woman's chin forcing her victim's mouth open. A pink flesh colored tube emerged from her mouth. On the end of it, the tip split into four sections, opening and closing like a second mouth. A strange, thick, white substance oozed from it dropping inside the woman's now open bio suit.

The woman tried to scream but nothing came out. She needed to push this creature, whatever she was, away. For some reason she couldn't move. Her muscles seemed to freeze up allowing Tara to overpower her. Everything happened in an instant. The soft fleshy protrusion forced its way down her throat. She choked a little as the proboscis forced its oozy sweetness into her stomach. At first the doctor tried to resist but the minute Tara's juices entered her body she lost control. The female white suit felt a deep warmth welling up from within. It radiated outward to her fingertips and toes.

Tara's proboscis slipped back out of the Insta-Gauze woman's mouth and released the woman from her grip. The woman clutched her stomach. Then ran her hands all over her body. Her eyes were wild with unusual new feelings and urges. Jolts of orgasmic electricity ran through her. She found the bio suit's release switch for the rest of her body and pressed it. Like an insect molting its hard exoskeleton, the woman pushed out of the suit. She was drenched in sweat.

"Julie..." was all Brad could muster.

Julie's face contorted into almost horrific orgasmic pleasure. Her now nude body shook and vibrated and pulsed as wave after wave of physical release ripped through the former doctor's loins. The woman fell to the floor. She contorted herself with each orgasm arching her back and diving deeply into her fleshy folds. Her old skin started to split down the middle. Her free hand tore at the loose skin violently pulling it off her nude body.

Finally, with her old skin open, she let out one more eye-rolling, body thrusting scream. Then, with a sigh of relief, the woman fell to the floor. Brad rushed over to his colleague. He knelt down near her head.

"Julie?" Brad said, patting the woman's cheek. "Are you okay? Speak to me."

Julie opened her eyes. She smiled as she lifted herself up staring into the lead doctor's eyes. Brad stood up and moved back to give her some room. The newly transformed woman licked her lips as she tore into the remaining open flesh on her body. She peeled back her old skin letting her new, bigger breasts flop out onto her chest. She palmed them a little, causing a pleasurable gasp to leave her lips. The woman stood up letting the old, white, dead skin slide over her glistening slime-covered body.

"I feel so much better Brad." Julie said admiring her naked form. She ran her hands across her flat abdomen. Then up and over both of her breasts. "Better than anything I have ever experienced in my life. Look at me now. I'm so sexy. I want to fuck so many people with this body! So many people!"

Tara walked around her new creation admiring her handywork. She placed her hands on the small of Julie's back. Licking her lips, she came close to the woman's ear.

"Welcome," she whispered. "I'm glad you could join the family. Tell me something Julie. Is your other friend over there just as sexy as you?"

Julie nodded. 'Mmmm hmmm. She'll make a great addition."

"Good. I was hoping you and your friend over there could help me finish my meal. I was about to have a little Mexican when Brad interrupted me."

Tara and Julie walked over to the other female white suit. Tara grabbed her arms and held them behind the woman's body. Julie, in front, pressed the valve release button on the suit. She lifted the helmet over the person's head. Strawberry blonde hair came cascading down, framing the delicate face of a cream complexioned beauty.

"My my," Tara said. A grin grew across her face. "What is this gorgeous beauty's name?"

"Jessica," Julie replied.

"Hmmmm. Such a beautiful name. Very fitting. She will make such a wonderful addition to our family."

Julie stepped up to her colleague and gently touched the woman's chin. Jessica's face showed only fear and desperation. She tried to struggle out of Tara's grip but she was too strong. The newly turned woman let out a little bit of her own proboscis. Teasing her prey.

"Please Julie stop," Jessica said, "This isn't what you are. You can fight it. I know you can fight it."

"Why?" Julie asked. "Why should I fight this? I've never felt better. For the first time in a long time I feel so powerful, so beautiful! It is such an amazing feeling. Tara has given me such a wonderful gift. I want to share it with you."

Julie's light grasp of Jessica's chin turned into a hard grip. Realising Julie was too far gone to reason with, she needed to get Brad out of there at least. Julie squeezed her friend's cheeks and grabbed the top of her mouth. Prying Jessica's jaws open, Julie pushed the proboscis out and slipped it into her colleague. White hot sweetness flowed out in thick globs of gooey mucus. Julie closed her eyes feeling the full release of her own juices. Having no strength left in her Jessica took every last drop. As soon as Julie released her friend, Jessica hunched over. She held her stomach and coughed and sputtered as bubbles of sweet, musky girl cum came up her throat. Jessica's body trembled. Her eyes flickered open. She mumbled something about being too hot and slipped her suit and clothes out. A quake of orgasm ripped through her body. She doubled over and fell to her knees. As much as she didn't want to, her body ached for someone, anyone to pleasure her. She ran one of her hands between her legs.

With the other, Jessica pushed Brad away. Then she dove down deeply into her folds. As far as she could get. Staying in a hunched over fetal position she rocked back and forth trying her hardest to fight the transformation. More orgasms came. Each spasm caused her body to change, to warp, to stretch in some way. Part of her flesh became too tight in some areas while it loosened in others. Finally she sat up and everything ripped open. Her newly transformed body burst from the old skin just like her colleague as the final most intense orgasm ravaged her naked form.

As the wave of muscle spasms that fell over the new convert's body subsided and the screaming and moaning finally stopped, Tara stepped over to her. A huge smile crossed her lips. Jessica stood up, wearing an equally evil smile. Tara lookedd over her new recruit's handiwork admiring the changes she had endured. Julie stepped over to the newly transformed woman as well.

"How does it feel?" Julie asked.

Jessica opened her eyes. As she straightened her body, her old skin slid down to her feet revealing the entirety of her sexiness. She smiled at her new family members.

"You were right," Jessica said looking over at Brad who was on the floor next to Jose. "I feel so much better, so exhilarating."

"I'm glad you both like your new bodies," Tara said. "Now why don't we go eat? You two must be starved."

Brad backed himself against the door. He stared back at the three naked women. Their statuesque bodies glistened in the light of the room. Their now enormous breasts wobbled with every movement of their lithe forms. He knew, if he didn't get out of there, he'd be eaten somehow. None of what he witnessed made sense to him. People don't change. Not like this. He'd seen diseases that eat away at skin or mutated them into some horrible monster but nothing like what he saw tonight. Nothing like this. This wasn't a normal sexually transmitted disease if that was even what this was at all.

"Why don't you two start on Jose over there," Jessica suggested looking Brad up and down. "I'm going to have Brad all to myself."

"Well, suit yourself," Tara said.

Jessica bounded toward the man standing against the door reaching her right arm out. She moved her hands over to the buttons that released Brad's helmet. With a sound of air escaping from the suit she lifted it over the man's head. The helmet landed on the floor with a hollow plunk. Brad was a handsome orange haired man. Sported a regulation military style crew cut and a face full of freckles. Many ladies found him irresistible. Jessica was no different. They started dating weeks ago. Pushing into the man's chest, she pinned him against the wooden molding. The strawberry blonde woman brought herself up close to the man's ear and licked his earlobe.