Killer Mutant Sluts Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna get you out of here," she whispered. She moved her right across Brad's chest, down toward the key of the door. "You'll have to forget Jose. He's a goner. There are three of us."

"What?" Brad responded.

"Tara and Julie together are too powerful to escape from. You have to save yourself."

Jessica pulled on each item of the suit with one hand and reached over to the key in the lock with the other hand. She made sure to unzip the suit just as she turned the key in the door lock hoping the sound of the zipper would drown out the sound of the unlocking door. When the zipper was down, Brad pulled his arms out of the suit. Jessica worked the protective plastic torso down around his legs letting him step out. Placing her hands against Brad's chest, Jessica leaned in for a kiss.

"What about you?" Brad asked.

"It's too late for me." Jessica replied. "It's too late for any of us. You need to get out. Save yourself while Julie and Tara are distracted with Jose."

Jessica and Brad's lips met. Their saliva mixed. All the chemicals and hormones in Brad's mouth entered Jessica's. Her newly enhanced body could taste new and amazing flavors. She could feel her vagina and breasts engorging with blood. The strawberry blonde brushed her hands across her hardened nipples. Tingles flowed up her spine. She felt a small trickle flowing into her panties. After releasing Brad from their kiss, she looked down. Brad's impressive member was rock hard already. It looked like he had a sausage in his underwear. Her eyes widened. She salivated at the thought of caressing it, of putting into her mouth until it gave up its contents. She held out a hand and reached for the man's crotch. Jessica stopped herself and regained control. She opened the door wide enough for Brad to slip through.

"Go," she whispered. "Get out of here. Take any of the crew you can out of here too."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

This took a while to get through. Sorry about that. Anyway, to all the people who have gotten this far, thank you. I really appreciate the feedback. Its been quite a few years since I've uploaded the first few and, for a while I wasn't even sure I'd get here.