Killing a Cat - Big Bang Theory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we finally cooled down in bed and recovered from exhaustion of hectic love making, I said, "Darling I am dying to see you at your peak of fucking, working your magic on the Boss, like you did to me just now. I know you will drain him of the last drop of his virility. Please don't junk me from seeing you and him together in those beautiful moments."

She looked at me with consternation and murmured, 'Baby, how can you be there? Your Boss hesitates even to hold my hand in front of you. Besides, I also feel awkward even showing my basic affection to your Boss in your presence. If you really want that I should get that close to him, you can't be there."

I was happy that we both accepted and agreed that I wanted her to get fucked by my Boss and that she was ready to do so.

I said despondently, clinging to her like a child and smooching her all over, "I don't know all that honey. I won't let you leave me baby. I just want to see it. I promised that I won't feel, think or say anything. I promise you, I won't. You are the mastermind of all this. You have to see how you can make this work."

My wife gesticulated pulling her hair and said in mock frustration, "My hubby, you are an obstinate dumbo yaar. I don't know how to deal with you. You don't understand that your Boss becomes a through gentleman with me, the moment you are before him." Then looking at me with amused eyes, she relented, "Alright let me see how I can pull this off."

I happily went off to sleep, leaving her wondering how she would be able to meet my stubbornness with the Boss's reluctance to make any romantic advances on her in my presence.

The next day, I informed the Boss that Dipa and I were ready to come and stay with him for a few days from Friday evening onward. The Boss pretended as if he knew what I was about to say. However, his reaction was magical. He asked me to come to the conference room for staff meeting at 11 am that morning with all the staff members.

When I communicated the Boss's message, I had never seen earlier my colleagues feeling happier on receiving a call for the meeting as on that day. Earlier, whenever there was a call from the Boss for the meeting, my colleagues got worked up in panic. They would start hurriedly preparing with figures of their achievements and find the reasons for shortfall in their targets. But that day the usual panic was replaced by enthusiasm and wonder at the sudden change from despondence to optimism.

Some colleagues who had some idea about my meeting the previous evening with the Boss asked me how the happy turn around in the situation came about. I simply raised my index finger upward and said, "It is all the miracle form the top (heavens)". Nobody bothered to see the picture of my wife hanging behind me closer to the ceiling.

That day and days after that until the time for Boss to come and pick us up arrived, things started to get back to normal. The Boss started attending the office daily. He made it a point to come to our house after the office and spent the evening with us. Dipa eagerly waited for us to return from the office and would receive the Boss with a very welcome smile and a sometimes a close hug.

In our house, after arrival, for the next one hour, Dipa and the Boss would be lost in deep conversation which mostly centered around business and office matters. My Boss carefully heard what Dipa said and even made notes of some of her suggestions as if they were very important. I thought he was doing so to please my wife. He even commented or argued on some suggestions to my amusement. I was not greatly involved or eager to join them and quietly slipped out.

I must admit that I watched them from behind a curtain or door cracks some times, hoping to see some romantic action. However, barring extended holding of hands and occasional close hugs, nothing substantial happened, except once when I caught the Boss grabbing my wife in his arms. He hurriedly planted a clumsy kiss on her lips and ruffled her breasts, while Dipa made some feeble attempts laughing and feigning fright trying to relieve herself from the Boss's clutches saying, "What are you doing Somji, Dipak may be around."

Mention of my name left the Boss crestfallen. Looking at the Boss's depressed face, Dipa muttered something in Boss's ears with a peck on his lips. Boss's face brightened up. He asked Dipa, "Are you sure?" to which Dipa nodded her face to confirm that yes she was.

I would give anything to know what the Boss asked and what my wife confirmed. I guessed that it was perhaps a promise that when they would reach Boss's home, Dipa would let Boss have his way with her. But I was not sure and I did not dare ask my wife, lest she felt offended that I was spying on her.

Friday evening arrived soon. The Boss came with his bigger car to fetch us. Dipa was ready with quite a few of her things duly packed and ready. I was particularly surprised that she carried some extra makeup materials, as if she was going to participate in a drama. I did ask her why the extra makeup materials. She looked sternly at me and did not respond. I thought it wise not to probe further.

Dipa made tea for the Boss before getting into the car. As Boss sipped tea Boss sad, "Servant is on leave today. Dipa will have to cook something for us today evening.

Dipa said, "That is not a problem. Somji, I am ready to come to your house but on one condition."

The Boss looked at Dipa puzzled. Dipa said, "I hate disorder and unclean house. You have a lovely house, but the last time I saw it, it was in awful condition. Your servants are not keeping the house in order. As you say your servant is also not there today. So the first thing I would like to do after I enter your house is to clean up the entire house. You may be my hubby's Boss in the office, but I would like you to work with me to clean up the house with your own hands. Is that agreed?"

I was about to protest, when Dipa interrupted looking at me waving her hand and saying, "No, this is a non negotiable condition. No Boss business here. In our house we are all workers." I looked at the Boss helplessly.

The Boss looked at Dipa respectfully and said, "This is what I like the most about you, Dipa. No haggling. You want what you want and you will get it; period." Then smiling, he caught my wife's hands and said, "Yes ma'm. I accept your condition. I shall personally be with you cleaning the house. No Boss business."

Dipa smiled back and said, "Let us go then."

When we reached Boss's house, the Boss asked us to stop at the main entrance door. He opened the door and stepped in. Just by the side of the door, there were some flower garlands, vermilion, holy red thread, a cotton wick lamp saturated with ghee placed neatly in a stainless steel plate. The Boss had planned all this before he came to pick us up.

The Boss said, "Normally this welcome Puja should be done by the lady of the house. But please accept my apologies, that I have no lady of the house to welcome you. So I am doing this to welcome you."

The Boss then lighted the lamp with a matchstick and taking the plate in his hands did arati (rotating the lamp around the face) of Dipa and me. He then applied tilak with vermilion on our foreheads and garlanded both of us.

Dipa quickly took another garland and garlanded my Boss and said, "Now I am the lady of this house; at least for some days. In that capacity, I welcome both my men in the house." Saying this she garlanded the Boss first and then me to welcome us in. she then hugged my Boss rather intimately and then me to welcome us both in.

As soon as we entered Boss's house, Dipa asked the Boss, "Please give Dipak some money to go and get some groceries for the next few days." I was surprised to find a dominating tone the way she spoke to my Boss. I saw an expression of happiness on Boss's face hearing the ordering tone of my wife.

Dipa pulled out a paper from her bag in which was neatly written a list of grocery items to buy from the market. She placed it in my hands. The Boss pulled out some currency notes from his pocket and giving them to me he said, "This should suffice I think."

I stood there waiting for Dipa to give me more instructions. However, by the time I put the money in my pocket, she disappeared inside the house with her suitcase to change. She came out soon enough wearing a really small short and a loose top with nothing underneath; as I could guess.

My Boss looked bewildered at the speed with which she rushed in and came out, having changed completely from a normal outfit into a working outfit. She looked at the Boss sarcastically and asked, "What are you looking at? Go inside and change. We have to start the cleaning work. I am waiting."

She looked at me standing at the door with the list and the money in my hand and snubbed me like a school teacher, "Oh God! Are you still here? Why don't you run down to the store and buy things I want? It will take you a good one hour or more to finish. It is dark already. It will take me 45 minutes to cook, after you return with the groceries. Don't tell me then that you are hungry."

Like an obedient child, I quickly went out. I went a little distance and walked back. I could not control my urge to see what happens between my Boss and my wife, after I left. I hid behind the door to see how things were going after I left them.

The Boss returned quite quickly too, wearing a boxer with nothing to cover his hairy chest. He had a broom, and a mechanical swab. Dipa was looking at the paintings displayed on the wall waiting for the Boss to return. She was engrossed in closely inspecting one of the paintings when the Boss came from behind and grabbed her in his arms from behind and pulled her close to him. I was sure Boss's cock must have been rock hard poking into my wife's lovely ass just hidden behind the denim.

The Boss's hands clasped her breasts over the top and squeezed them so hard that Dipa cried out in pain, "Come on Somji; stop it. It is hurting. There is so much work to be done. You can't do this and distract my attention. Come on don't run away from hard work."

Somji withdrew and said, "I shall do whatever you say, but do let me play with you a little. Soon you are going to make me sweep and swab the floors. Please?"

Dipa looked at the Boss raising her both hands in frustration and said, Men, Men!! I can't understand men! They are always crazy for touching, smooching, flirting and all that. I am sorry; I am not going to allow any more flirting now. It's time to get to work. May be later, but not now."

Boss looked hopefully at Dipa and asked, "Sure dear, later? If not now?"

Dipa looked at the Boss's pleading face and laughed and said, "Ok Baba! Later, sure, I promise. But now get to work."

The Boss moved away from Dipa and soon both got to work cleaning the entire house. As Dipa bent down to sweep the floor, I could not help seeing Boss's lustful eyes repeatedly focused on my wife's shapely bum projecting out. When she walked, her bums moved in provocative manner. When she bent down to sweep the floor, her breasts swayed and one could see them from her loose neck top.

Dipa turned and caught Boss staring at her ass and bosom. She smiled and asked, "Haven't you seen your maid servant sweeping?"

The Boss looking embarrassed and yet not giving away the advantage said, "Yes I have, but not such a beautiful maid working so hard on such a trivial job."

Dipa straightened up wiping her perspiration said, "Cleaning is not a trivial job. Japanese have conquered the industrial world by advocating the importance of cleaning. Now stop staring at my bums and boobs and start working. I am not going to go away in a hurry. You can get to see much more of them later. Have patience and start working."

Once when Dipa bent and was sweeping the floor, my Boss came behind her and pressed his cock in the centre of my wife's lovely bum. He then grabbed Dipa and brought her upright. I was almost ejaculating when I saw this lovely romantic encounter. Dipa smirked at the Boss, pushed him away hurriedly and admonished him to make him get to work again. I was really amused seeing my boss behave like a spoiled kid in front of my wife.

I knew my wife and I knew that cleaning the whole house would take them best part of one hour.

I hurriedly withdrew and went out. I filled up the shopping bags with the listed items, paid the money and returned. It took me more than one hour going, getting the things and returning.

I did not press the bell and slipped in silently. There was no one downstairs. Both had moved upstairs. Both were in the room assigned to us. Hiding behind a door, I watched them. My wife stood fairly close to the door trying to catch her breath after the exertion of cleaning and wiping and dusting the whole house. I was in darkness. She could not see me. My Boss was at some distance covered fully with sweat too. He was sitting on a chair catching his breath. He had the cleaning swab behind him. It looked as if they had just finished their chore and were resting after a hectic workout of cleaning.

My wife was sweating profusely. She had a towel with which she was wiping off her sweat from her naked legs and upward. Her top was completely wet and her boobs and nipples were visible as if they were uncovered. Her heavy breathing caused her breasts heaving up and down. My Boss was staring at them lustfully and almost shamelessly. She caught her breath and saw the Boss staring at her boobs. She saw her boobs and realized that they looked naked with completely wet top and with no bra.

She blushed at seeing Boss staring down at her breasts. Controlling her expressions, Dipa looked at the Boss sternly and asked, "What are you staring at Somji?"

Boss stammered at Dipa's reaction and said in broken words, "I... mean saw a mosquito... Sitting ... There..."

Dipa continued her stern expression as if admonishing the Boss at his inappropriate behavior and asked, "Oh! So you were looking at the mosquito hovering over here! Were you?" She asked the Boss holding up her own breast in one palm.

My Boss was completely at loss of words. He faltered again as he spoke, "Err.. I mean ... yes... no... I mean ... I saw..."

"Were you looking at the aircraft or the airport?" Dipa continued to batter the Boss in the same tone. The Boss was completely baffled at my wife's line of questioning. He was not sure if she was teasing her or was admonishing him for his inappropriate behavior.

Looking at the Boss's baffled expressions; Dipa gave out a big laughter. She moved closer to the Boss and holding his hands said, "Look at your face Somji! Come on yaar! If you were looking at me there, so what is the big deal? Why are you feeling so embarrassed? After all, I told you we are intimate friends, didn't I? You are a male. If you were looking at your intimate female friends' boobs like that, it's ok. Don't feel so awkward. I understand. It is natural. No one else is there to make you feel odd."

She placed a towel to cover up her breasts. She said trying to change the topic and divert Boss's attention, "Somji, I wanted to check, if a person of your stature is willing to do the menial work of cleaning with me or not."

Boss moved closer to Dipa and asked, "Did I pass your test Boss?"

Dipa blushed at being addressed as Boss. She lowered her eyes and said, "Don't call me Boss and all that. I just wanted to check you and am happy that you passed with flying colours."

Boss caught Dipa's hands and pulled her closer to him. He said keeping his eyes fixed on Dipa's breasts, "Baby, you promised to compensate me for my hard work after the house cleaning. Why are you covering them now?"

Dipa looked at the Boss momentarily and looked down in shyness and said, "Boss, I feel shy, you looking at me like that."

My Boss's face fell down hearing her say "Boss". He moved closer to Dipa grabbed her in his arms lifted her chin up to make her look into his eyes and said, "I told you not to call me Boss or sir. But you never tire of calling me names."

Dipa kept eyes looking at the floor and said, "It is very difficult Somji. I have so much respect and high regard for you."

The Boss looked sternly at Dipa and said, "If you will call me Boss or Sir one more time, I shall slap your face, however much I hate to do it. Don't make me do violent things Dipa."

For the first time I saw Dipa looking directly into Boss's eyes and ask mischievously, "Is that the only violent thing you will do to me Somji?"

Boss was completely taken aback with her comments. My Boss mumbled half audibly, "I would like to do much more..."

My wife pretended as if she had not heard his words. She said, "Somji, did you say something?"

Boss gripped my wife in his arms and squeezing both her breasts with impunity, he said, "Wait and see, how violent I can be." My Boss literally lifted my wife up in his arms and laid her on the nearby bed and loomed on top of her. He pressed his lips on my wife's lips and squeezed her buttocks with both his hands.

Instinctively, Dipa wrapped her arms around my Boss's head. They started kissing hard. I was not very far from them and saw their saliva slipping past their lips, their lips making erotic smooching sound with Dipa moaning and my Boss breathing hard. Boss would lick and suck my wife's lower lip for some time, while Dipa would bite Boss's upper lip in her mouth gently. Boss slipped in her tongue in Dipa's mouth and pushed it in and out fucking Dipa's mouth with his tongue.

Dipa was far more excited this time with Boss fucking her mouth with his tongue. She pulled the Boss tight and was no doubt feeling his hard cock between her legs, through the denim. They kept kissing for some time when Dipa said, "Somji, the door is open and my hubby could come in any time."

Not leaving her, the Boss muttered, "Dipa, why are you torturing me?"

At that moment Dipa blurted out smirking, "How could I torture you Somji? It was your Shikha who tortured you and made you like this."

The moment Dipa mentioned Boss's wife's name, Boss's face went blank. I could not fathom expressions on his face. There was an expression of rage and frustration one after another and stayed on his face for some moments and then replaced by the old sad, morose state. He looked at Dipa for a moment and sat down dejectedly focusing on nothing in particular.

He murmured, "You are no doubt right Dipa. She broke every bit of emotion in my heart. In spite of all her insults, foul language and bad behavior, I loved her. I don't know why. She did not deserve it. But I wanted to give our marriage a chance. But it is all over now. Please do not ever mention her name. I was in such a wonderful mood in your company and feeling a lot more like myself."

Dipa felt sorry for bringing up Boss's wife's name in the conversation that changed the Boss in a moment from a flirting, horny virile male to a helpless, vulnerable pitiful individual. She caught Boss's hand and said, "I am sorry Boss, I mean Somji. I shall be more careful. But you need to get her out of your system forever now that she has gone out of your life."

The Boss looked at Dipa in a very strange way that frightened Dipa. For a moment Dipa thought my Boss might slap her or do something violent to her. His face was covered with angry expressions and it looked to me and I am sure Dipa did also that perhaps some kind of madness seemed to have descended on him.

He raised his voice aggressively and spoke, "Dipa, many times I feel that I was far too mild, polite and pleasant sounding husband for her. I wish, as you say, I should have killed the cat on the night of our honeymoon. How I wish I should have given her a good thrashing and made her realize what she was: a slut and a crass woman that was disgrace on femininity. Yes, that would have ended our marriage before it started and perhaps would have landed me in jail. But then that would have thrown her out of my mind for ever and I would have been better than what I am today."

1...45678...12