Killing a Cat - Big Bang Theory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She centered Boss's cock centrally on her pussy, rubbed it for some time to make it slimier and signaled Boss to push it in. Boss heaved his pelvis up and pushed his rod in. Dipa sat on it to push it all the way in. A shooting pain was reverberating through Dipa's body. She had severe bruises in her pussy area. However, she wanted to have her last and most explosive orgasm with her lover.

She started rising and falling. Along with her Boss's pelvis also kept rising and falling. Boss's massive meat rod was getting impaled in and out of Dipa's wet cunt. Dipa had such ecstatic, smoothly exotic and big loving waves of rising hormones. This position brought her orgasm quickly. Boss's cock slid in and out of her hole at regular frequency with her female hormones getting hornier each stroke.

Boss had grabbed both Dipa's plum breasts in his hands and focused on the movements of their bodies in sync. He had been holding his flow for far too long and looked at Dipa with a look which said that he is on the edge and would like to release his pent up virility. Dipa understood Boss's internal conflict about releasing his sperm.

Dipa looked at the boss and smiled. She said, "Somji, release all your virility into me. Let me have all of your manhood in me. I would love to have your sperm in me. If it fructifies, I shall be happy. Don't hold back or think of wasting your sperm outside. But wait... I am also going to come with you."

With just a few more strokes, Boss's eyebrows contracted. Dipa realized that Boss was going to let loose his load. She started humping faster. She said, "Somji, release all you have into me. Don't hesitate at all. I am coming with you too!"

Saying this Dipa gave a few heaves and Boss a few shoves and with big sighs Dipa felt big load of worm fluids flowing into her womb with a great force. Dipa closed her eyes to feel the hot sperm flowing into her at the same time she found her own pussy flickering and her whole body undergoing an explosive orgasm and waves of ecstatic convulsions with mad joy.

Boss and Dipa both remained in the same position with Boss's cock still lodged in Dipa's womb. Dipa fell on Boss's body almost out of breath. Her head was resting on Boss's neck. Boss wrapped his arms around Dipa's head and fondly caressing her hair boss said, "Dipa, you have exorcised whatever venom I had in mind about women in general and our women in particular after my experience with Shikha. I have no feeling whatsoever for Shikha in my mind now. I now consider her as a good riddance. Not only that I have developed a deep respect for our women and feel that Shikha was just an aberration or a bad spot on a fantastic character of our Indian women."

Boss expected some response from his mate who was lying on his frame. However, Shikha was unmoved. Boss shook Dipa up a little and asked, "What do you say Dipa?" There still was no response from Dipa.

Boss institutively felt alarmed. He gently laid Dipa on bed by his side. Dipa's eyes were closed. Thinking that Dipa fell off to sleep after all the exhaustion, Boss wanted to cover up Shikha with a bed sheet. He felt slimy liquid on his fingers. Initially he thought it was probably his semen. However, one casual look at his fingers confirmed Boss's suspicion that it was blood and not semen oozing out of Dipa's pussy.

Dipa seemed to have got hurt by Boss's incessant ramming. Boss was mortally frightened. He did not want Dipa hurt. He shook Dipa hard and asked, "Dipa, are you ok?" There was no response from her.

Boss once again shook Dipa up, this time harder than before. Opening her eyes just a little Dipa said, "Somji, don't get unnecessarily worried about a little blood oozing out. We women enjoy some hurt for our men, if they cause such pain out of love. I am just tired."

Regaining her breath a little, Dipa asked the Boss in drowsy voice, "You know, in our life who was the cat?"

Boss looked down on Dipa, not knowing exactly what she meant he asked, "Who?"

Dipa said, "You killed that cat Shikha on our honeymoon, Somji. Now you, my Boss, my Sahib, my owner, will always dominate me. I will always be under you whether in the office or in bed. That is what I call Killing a cat with a Big Bang theory."

Dipa and I stayed with my Boss for about ten years in the same house. Dipa delivered two babies: both boys. One we named as Dipsom and another Somdip. I do not know and do not care to know who the father of my sons was. They called me "Papa" and Somji "Bade Papa"

Our company turned profitable the next year and in another year was listed as a Public Limited Company. I became the Vice President working under Dipa. After many years, Boss retired as the Chairman of his group of companies with group turnover of just under a hundred million Dollars. No award for guessing who the Group Chairman became after the Boss retired; Dipa of course, silly!