Killing Eve: Eve Spanks Her

Story Info
Investigator Eve Polastri dominates Villanelle.
1.4k words
3.33
3.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

"Eve, quit being a bitch," Villanelle said, and with that, the tall, curvy young Russian assassin slapped the hell out of her favorite tall, mature Asian female spy catcher. When Villanelle slapped Eve, something inside of Eve snapped. The smart, savvy Asian gal is quite good at her job and adaptable, but once upon a time, she used to be a real pushover. No more. With a rage that startled them both, Eve slapped Villanelle back, and threw the younger woman against the wall...

"Shut the fuck up, Villanelle," Eve said, and there was a dangerous light in her brown eyes. Villanelle looked at Eve, who looked so damn angry, and downright gorgeous. When Eve slapped her back, something happened inside Villanelle's cunning, twisted mind. The world's top assassin has killed a lot of people, and she is a cunning, vicious sociopath, but everyone has their kink. Villanelle's kink involves finding a real pushover of a woman, and turning said woman into her own personal dominatrix.

"Do that again, Miss Polastri," Villanelle said with a wicked grin, and when Eve froze, she sighed with disappointment. Eve stared at Villanelle, who looked wild, and dangerous, but there was also a spooked softness on her lovely face. Eve watched as Villanelle got on her knees, and kissed her foot. This surprised the hell out of Eve, who was used to seeing her favorite quarry ruthlessly dominating every situation she found herself in. Villanelle is nothing short of devilish, that's why Eve loves her...

"What are you doing, Villanelle?" Eve asked, and Villanelle sighed, wondering why the Asian MILF was so damn obtuse. Villanelle is a young woman with mommy issues who kills for fun and found her way into a club of elite assassins. She's drawn to unavailable women, often of a certain age. It doesn't take Sigmund Freud to figure out that Villanelle is a rebellious young woman who's attracted to the power and authority of older women. Of course, Eve is a special kind of stupid, the kind that comes with being highly educated and overly competent at her day job...

"Whatever you want, Miss Polastri," Villanelle said, and she once more licked Eve's foot. When Eve reached for Villanelle's face, the young woman shrank back almost in fear. Eve looked at Villanelle, and suddenly understanding dawned on her. Villanelle is tall, beautiful, seductive, ruthless and remorseless. She is the ultimate predator. The kind of assassin that even a serial killer would be scared to meet. Still, Villanelle cannot bring herself to kill Eve, even after Eve stabbed her during an intimate moment. Why is that?

"Villanelle, ahem, why are you acting so submissive?" Eve asked hesitantly, and Villanelle flashed her beloved friend/enemy her trademark psycho grin. Villanelle leapt to her feet, and reached for Eve, a snarl on her face. This time, Eve was ready. The Asian gal grabbed the Russian assassin's hands and twisted them behind her back. A look of pure joy filled Villanelle's face. As Eve overpowered her, Villanelle felt a wetness begin between her legs.

"I'm not acting submissive, Miss Polastri, I am submissive, your submissive," Villanelle said, and she tried to throw her head back, to smash Eve's nose. With keen reflexes honed through a lifetime of spy catching, Eve twisted her head out of the way, and threw Villanelle against the wall, hard enough to hurt her. Villanelle cried out in pain, and Eve, who saw through her bullshit, proceeded to punch her and kick her. Once more, Villanelle fell to her knees. She looked up at Eve, a pleading expression on her lovely face...

"You're serious, aren't you? You want me to be your dominant in some of kind of 50 Shades of Grey scenario," Eve said, shaking her head. Once more Villanelle sprang at her, and Eve punched her in the face, dropping her. Villanelle lay on the ground, outside of the wintertime warehouse where she'd gone to hide. Eve stood over Villanelle, looking gorgeous and strong and powerful, which is what Villanelle always wanted...

"Yes, Miss Polastri," Villanelle said, and Eve sighed, then held out her hand, which Villanelle took. Villanelle grinned as Eve took her into the warehouse, found a medicine cabinet, and used its contents to treat her wounds. As Eve treated her injuries, Villanelle took off her coat, shirt, pants, bra and panties. Stark naked, the tall young Russian woman looked at the sexy mature Asian lady, who looked nervous all of a sudden. Villanelle bent down, took the belt she'd used to hold her oversized pants in place, and handed it to Eve.

"Alright," Eve said, and she kissed Villanelle. The young Russian woman kissed her favorite Asian MILF passionately. Eve was new to loving women, having spent most of her life living a straight life, with a husband and family. Villanelle has been with lots of lesbians and bisexual women, and proceeded to guide Eve through it. She caressed Eve's breasts, sucked on her nipples and slid her hand between her legs. Eve sighed happily as Villanelle fingered her wet pussy, and then got on her knees.

"Let me pleasure you, Miss Polastri," Villanelle said, and after Eve nodded, Villanelle spread her thighs and inhaled her womanly scent. Eve held her breath as Villanelle began eating her sweet pussy. Eve considers herself mostly straight, or somewhat bisexual, after her experiences with Villanelle. Eve still loves men, but her fascination with the Russian female assassin won't go way. Villanelle ate Eve's pussy like a champ, teasing her clit with her tongue and fingering her pussy until she cried out, orgasmic. Let the good times roll...

"You did that well, you little bitch," Eve said, and she grabbed Villanelle and kissed her. Villanelle leaned against Eve, and embraced her as they kissed. Afterwards, Eve bent Villanelle over a nearby table, and proceeded to whip her shapely white ass with her own belt. Villanelle whimpered, in both pain and pleasure, as Eve finally dominated her. This is what she'd always wanted. After whipping Villanelle's ass until she was red in the booty area, Eve smacked her ass, and kissed her. Villanelle sighed happily, for Eve was a natural dominant...

Eve kissed Villanelle, and then glowered at her. Villanelle blinked in surprise as Eve smacked her, and then proceeded to tie her hands behind her back with the belt. Eve propped Villanelle on the table, flat on her back. Villanelle watched as Eve undressed, revealing a curvy, firm body. The golden-hued, dark-haired, small-breasted Eve had a nice ass. villanelle likes that in a woman. Eve grinned at Villanelle, who looked so sexy and helpless at the same time.

"I am yours, Miss Polastri," Villanelle said, and Eve grinned and kissed her. Eve caressed Villanelle's tits and sucked on them, then slid her hand between the Russian lady assassin's thighs. Villanelle gasped as Eve began fingering her, but she didn't stop there. Eve worked her entire fist inside Villanelle's pussy, one finger at a time. Villanelle screamed in sheer pleasured and deliciously wicked pain as Eve fisted her. She hadn't thought the demure and mostly hetero Eve to be capable of such things. This was Eve's second time penetrating Villanelle, this time being much more pleasurable and less bloody than the first...

"You are mine," Eve told Villanelle, and she kissed her younger female lover, silencing her as she continued fisting her. Villanelle squirmed and moaned as Eve fisted her. Moments later, the Russian female assassin came, experiencing a wicked, violent orgasm for the first time in ages. Eve gently withdrew her hand from Villanelle's vagina, and held her lover tightly. Villanelle looked at Eve, while crying tears of joy. The submissive and the mistress have found each other, and the two women kissed passionately. Home has been found.

Spy catcher and investigator Eve Polastri and Villanelle the Russian assassin vanished, escaping from the European and North American law enforcement and intelligence communities during the Covid crisis which gripped the planet. The two women found a lovely, secluded place in the countryside of a certain Latin American nation. They have a lovely house in the woods, two lovely dogs, and all the privacy they need to explore their unique, twisted love. Villanelle and Eve are in love, but villanelle is still a brat. That's why Eve has a growing collection of whips, chains, dildos and other erotic accoutrements to entertain her favorite sociopath...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers